以如何获得基本的计算机技巧为题,以感恩为题写一篇作文英语作文

求一篇以网络的弊端为题写一篇英语作文120字左右_百度作业帮
求一篇以网络的弊端为题写一篇英语作文120字左右
求一篇以网络的弊端为题写一篇英语作文120字左右
As the development of technology,we are leading a more comfortable life puters are now considered one of the greatest inventions in the 21st century.It is known to us all that we can use the computer to relax,to search the information,to entertain,and so on.Spontaneously,it is because of the computers that we can keep in touch with our friends.Although computers are convenient to our live,yet there are some disadvantages of them.Recently,it is reported on TV that many middle school students are addicted in computer games.Their parents were very regretful about that and all of them thought " Having not been computers in this world,their children wouldn't have been addictive in computers".Every coin has two sides and so as the computers.Therefore we should be very careful when we are using the computers,because although it can bring us convenience,it will bring us to the danger.翻译 随着科技的发展,我们是领先的比以前更舒适的生活.计算机现在被认为是在第二十一世纪最伟大的发明.我们都知道,我们可以用电脑来放松,搜索信息,娱乐,等等.自发的,这是因为我们可以与我们的朋友保持联系的计算机.尽管电脑方便了我们的生活,但他们有一些缺点.最近,据报道在电视上许多中学生玩电脑游戏上瘾.他们的父母,他们都认为“有没有在这个世界上的电脑,很遗憾,他们的孩子也不会上瘾的电脑”.每个硬币都有两面,所以作为计算机.因此,我们应该非常小心,当我们使用电脑,因为尽管它能给我们带来的便利,这将给我们带来的危险.当前位置:
>>>写作。以My family为题写一篇介绍自己家人的小作文,不少于8句话..
以My family为题写一篇介绍自己家人的小作文,不少于8句话。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“写作。以My family为题写一篇介绍自己家人的小作文,不少于8句话..”主要考查你对&&作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
写好小学英语作文的一些想法和意见:多用简单句子,注意时态。第三人称一般现在时动词要记得加s。除了给出的点,最好自己再加一些自己有把握的句子和描写自己的心情或者看法,用语法简单的句子写。平时注意一下语法,多背单词和短语,积累词汇量。多读课文,增强语感。英语写作特点:英语写作是一种创作性的学习过程。启动知识信息储存,构思立意,谋篇布局,遣词造句,对语言表达的正确性和准确性、思维的逻辑性和文章的条理性都比口语要求更高。通常英语写作有以下几个特点:1、紧扣教学大纲对考生书面表达的要求;2、以有指导的写作为主,便于考生在短时间内构思成文;3、突出试题的交际性,考查考生在特定的情景中运用语言的能力;4、增强试题的实用性,所选话题贴近学生学习生活,为学生所熟悉;5、看图作文主要考查考生运用所学知识解决实际问题的能力。小学英语作文步骤及技巧:小学英语作文一般有以下的题型:1、根据表格写话;2、看图写话;3、根据给出的提示词写话等。大多数是50到100个单词左右。但是小学生的词汇量、语法知识有限,故在写作中有一定的难度。英语写作注意两点:一、先审题,弄清写作要求审题是写好作文的前提,也是书面表达的基础。如果写偏了题,语言表达再好也很难得高分。审题时要注意两个方面:1.认真地看两遍题目,包括提示,全面了解写作要求。2.理清思路,确定体裁、框架结构和内容。二、用英语进行思维英语写作时必须排除汉语思维的干扰。从现在起应逐渐加大阅读量和听的输入量,将阅读、听力训练与书面表达有机地结合起来。经常体会和领悟作者传递信息和表达思想的方式。在话题讨论和写作中经常运用所学到的表达方式就会有所创造。还要尽量做到“五多”:多看、多听、多思考、多用心体验和感悟身边的人和事、多用英语说和写自己的体验和感受。英语写作技巧:一、回忆法:审清题目的要求后,回忆一下与之相关的课文内容,再动笔。如:My family’s hobby 一词,要求写清楚你的家庭成员的爱好。首先出现在你的脑海里的你所背诵过的呢课文里的句子。具体内容尽量用上自己最熟悉的词来组织。如课文里的句子根据自己的实际情况改编。从而避免单词拼写的错误。二、朗读法:写完文章后,反复朗读自己所写的文章。这样会使你对作文有一个全新的感受。你会在写作时可能出现的错误,如句子不通顺,单词拼写错误等,然后改正。三、记录错误法:准备一个小本子。每次老师把批改过的作文发回来时,仔细阅读老师指出的错误,把错误抄在本子上,并在旁边写上正确的形式。然后在每次写作文前,对照本子的错误,检查自己文中是否出现了相同或是类似的错误,以便及时改正。四、同伴批改法:学生可以找自己的同学互相交换作文批改。对照检查错误。这样,在帮助同学找出错误的过程中,自己也受益匪浅。当然,每个学生都会有合适自己的写作方法。以上介绍的只是常用的技巧。学生可以结合自己的特长加以灵活运用。小学优秀作文案例:My fatherMy father is a teacher. He loves his students very much and at the same time, his students loves him, too. Every day he works very hard and helps his students study with all his best.He is the hero in my heart. I want to say that," I love you, my dear father."
My roomThis is . It's a nice room.There is a bed, a desk, a chair, a dresser, a sofa ,a TV set and a desk in the room. The dresser is beside the bed, the telephone is on the dresser. The TV set is opposite the bed . The sofa is beside the TV set,some books are on the sofa. The desk is under the window. The chair is under the desk.
My favouriteMy favourite fruit is apple because apple is very good for our body.——One day one apple,docter is far away from me.So I eat apple all day and night.I think I will be healthy if I eat apple every day.However,apple is tasted very good! My favourite animal I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice. I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.
My favourite season MY favourite season is summer,I like spring because it represents the beginning of life. I like summer because I love the hot and sticky feeling. Weird I know but I guess I love swimming and eating ice cream. I like autumn because I love the colour. I like winter because snow is just too beautiful to even describe.. However, my favourite season is spring...life, trees, birds singing..all symbols of happiness.
发现相似题
与“写作。以My family为题写一篇介绍自己家人的小作文,不少于8句话..”考查相似的试题有:
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
季节作文:以雪为题写一篇英语短文
来源:  17:23:21 【】 
季节作文:以雪为题写一篇英语短文SNOWAt dusk,the weather became colder while the sky was gray,and the cold wind was blowing strongly.It seemed that it was going to snow soon. A moment later,the snowflakes began to fall quietly.Soon the land before my eyes was all white,like a beautiful blanket.Then it snowed more and more heavily.The trees were all covered with white quilts.The whole city became a silver world. The next morning,it stopped snowing and cleared up.I went into the yard.Looking far away,I saw a beautiful silver white world.A group of children were playing happily.Some were throwing snowballs to each other,others were making a snowman.Snow seemed to bring us warm and wishes.Cold as it was,nobaby felt cold in the white world. I love snow,because it is pure white.It brings us hope and vigour.(中文)雪黄昏,天气变冷,天空变成灰色,冷风强劲地吹着。似乎很快就要下雪了。一会儿,雪花儿静静地飘落下来。很快眼前的大地变白了,像个美丽的毯子。然后,雪越下越大。树儿披上了厚厚的棉被。整个城市变成了银色的世界。第二天早晨,雪停了,天气晴朗了。我走进院子里,远远望去,我看见了一个美丽的银白色的世界,一群孩子正在快活地做游戏。一些在互相掷雪球,其他的在堆雪人。雪似乎给我们带来了温暖和祝福。尽管天气很冷,但是没有人在这白色的世界中感觉到寒冷。我喜爱雪,因为它的纯净。它带给我们希望和活力。&&1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:36:09)?&&( 16:32:02)?&&( 15:33:57)?&&( 15:29:45)?&&( 15:04:21)?&&( 14:53:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-如何快速、高效阅读有关历史题材的文章 英语作文以如何快速、高效阅读有关历史题材的文章为题写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
如何快速、高效阅读有关历史题材的文章 英语作文以如何快速、高效阅读有关历史题材的文章为题写一篇英语作文
如何快速、高效阅读有关历史题材的文章 英语作文以如何快速、高效阅读有关历史题材的文章为题写一篇英语作文
一是如何快速 包括阅读习惯什么的 理由(证明阐述型语言补充) 二是高效 包括阅读技巧 者的论述可以举例子 也可拿不同阅读方法的不同效果作比较 还可就历史材料的特点 说明 最后总结
抓重点,读义群,以电脑的利与弊和你的观点为题写一篇八十词左右的英语作文,急需啊!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 以电脑的利与弊和你的观点为题写一篇八十词左右的英语作文,急需啊!
以电脑的利与弊和你的观点为题写一篇八十词左右的英语作文,急需啊!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“以电脑的利与弊和你的观点为题写一篇八十词”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“以电脑的利与弊和你的观点为题写一篇八十词”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:以电脑的利与弊和你的观点为题写一篇八十词左右的英语作文,急需啊!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills. Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days. Last I will help my mother do some housewoke. She was really tired when I was go to school. Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays. What will you do on Summer Holiday?通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.During the summer holiday, I wan...=========================================== They are the kind of democratic classroom atmosphere. Secondly, in the classroom on their respect of human nature than we are more than good. He as long as you have a little...===========================================引导青少年健康地成长,以使青少年适应信息时代的发展、与时俱进。 【关键词】互... 计算机网络挤占了青少年读书和思考的时间;在网络上,有人靠帮别人写论文、做作业赚...=========================================== internet plays an important role in my daily life. But it has both positive and negative points. We use internet to search stuff we cannot find in books. We use internet to download...===========================================他们觉得这是时间和金钱的浪费。过度地玩电脑游戏也会损害孩子的眼睛及健康. 然而,电脑游戏也可以带来一些益处.如果玩游戏的时间适当,人们还是能够以很多方式从中受益...===========================================利与辟弊呢?2002年我国拥有6000万网民,2.1亿手机用户,100万台家用计算机……计算... 会导致计算机系统产生破坏。青少年不正确的使用计算机,会影响他们的生理和心理健康...===========================================can be of great interest and make them happy and relaxed.The students can learn something useful by the gamse.On the other hand,everything has its puter games...===========================================我们要怎样来看待这样的利和弊了,到底是利大还是弊大了,下面请我们的双方辩手给我... 与弊! 反方四辩: 当今社会,科学发展迅速,许多高科技产品不断涌现,电脑、汽车、洗碗...===========================================普及计算机因特网知识,推动中学生家庭上网,实现远程教育与知识共享为全省中小学生... 观点:上网利大于弊! 第三篇: 网络有助于创新青少年思想教育的手段和方法。利用...===========================================当他们找到了一些拥有相当兴趣的朋友来聊天时,会觉得开心然而,网络同时也会造成一些问题。如果你花太多时间在上面,你就会变懒而且不能够专心学习。如果你觉得你的生活...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 以欣赏为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐