I bought Valorumthe shoes cheap?cheaply

英语选择题形容词副词7575.The young pigeons which I bought __ last month are able to fly __now.A.cheap high B.cheaply highly C.cheap highly D.cheaply high参考答案是A,D为什么不行?_百度作业帮
英语选择题形容词副词7575.The young pigeons which I bought __ last month are able to fly __now.A.cheap high B.cheaply highly C.cheap highly D.cheaply high参考答案是A,D为什么不行?
英语选择题形容词副词7575.The young pigeons which I bought __ last month are able to fly __now.A.cheap high B.cheaply highly C.cheap highly D.cheaply high参考答案是A,D为什么不行?
75.The young pigeons which I bought __ last month are able to fly __now.A.cheap high cheap.形容词或副词,此处是副词.
which i bought
和cheap都是来修饰主语pigeons的~而不是CHEAP 来修饰 which i bought故选A`
然而,说一道万,戒除毒瘾的最好办法是千万不要吸食毒品!因为大量带着血和泪的例子已经告诫人们:毒品是不能试的!无论你抱的是什么目的,都不能试,否则就是自投罗网!
主语是pigeons,应该用形容词修饰,选cheapLast week, I wrote about Anne Hathaway’s , which was basically a week of hyper-criticism and speculation aimed at Anne because she was supposed to wear a specially-made Valentino gown to the Oscars, but she ended up wearing that pink Prada disaster instead.
A few days after the Oscars, we found out that Anne had learned the night before the Oscars that Amanda Seyfried was going to be wearing an Alexander McQueen gown that resembled her Valentino.
What we did not know – before now! – was exactly what went down when Anne discovered the situation:
Cosette made Fantine very, very upset. Us Weekly has brand-new details on what went down between Les Miserables costars Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried the day before the Academy Awards — and caused a panicked Hathaway to ditch her planned Valentino gown in favor of a Prada creation for her Oscar-winning night.
An insider close to the situation tells Us Hathaway learned during an Oscar rehearsal at Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre on Saturday, Feb. 22 that Seyfried planned to wear a dress notably similar to hers to the ceremony. After Hathaway asked about her pal’s dress, Seyfried graciously shared an iPhone snap of the Alexander McQueen creation.
“Anne was like ‘WTF?!’” the source reports. “She started throwing a fit!” The 30-year-old Best Supporting Actress victor, however, “never told Amanda she had to change the dress.” Still, Seyfried, 27, was ruffled by Hathaway’s tirade. “Amanda didn’t want to deal with it and left” the rehearsal, the source notes.
But the drama didn’t end there — spilling into Oscars Sunday, as Hathaway fretted over the switch-up with her glam squad at home. “Anne made the fashion, make up, hair, and jewelry teams wait at her home for hours as she decided what to do about the dress debacle,” a second insider tells Us. The star also “asked for silence so she could rehearse her singing for the Les Mis tribute at the Oscars. It was a painfully long experience.”
Hathaway acknowledged the kerfuffle in a surprising statement released by her publicist earlier this week. “It came to my attention late Saturday night that there would be a dress worn to the Oscars that is remarkably similar to the Valentino I had intended to wear, and so I decided it was best for all involved to change my plans,” the “I Dreamed a Dream” singer said. “Though I love the dress I did wear, it was a difficult last-minute decision as I had so looked forward to wearing Valentino in honor of the deep and meaningful relationship I have enjoyed with the house and with Valentino himself. I deeply regret any disappointment caused.”
“I kind of can’t understand why Anne didn’t wear the Valentino gown, anyway,” the first source opines. “She was the one winning the award, not Amanda. Who cares?”
Yeah, I don’t think Anne should have released that public apology to Valentino.
A private apology, sure – especially since Anne is close with Mr. Valentino and she’ll likely wear his clothes again.
It’s not HER fault nor is it Valentino’s fault that Amanda Seyfried wore a Sarah Burton/McQueen gown which was so strikingly similar.
But I just get the feeling that Anne was and IS so incredible tightly-wound that when one part of her Oscar strategy faltered (the dress!), it felt like her whole world was crashing down.
Here’s what I don’t get though – why did Anne end up picking that terrible Prada?
Surely she had better back-up options than that?
PS… looking at Amanda’s gown and knowing Anne’s Valentino was so similar, I can’t even say that Anne would have knocked it out of the park in the Valentino.
She would have looked like a lace-covered ghost.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Sounds also like Anne was hinting strongly that Amanda copied her: “a dress remarkably similar.”
Latest Comments

我要回帖

更多关于 I bought 的文章

随机推荐