2015年nepcs2015年资料员考试试题题

城市分站:
温馨提示:如需咨询中考一对一辅导/中考补习提分课程,请直接拨打京翰教育全国免费电话400-810-8982,听到语音提示后请与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电!
当前位置: >
> 资源信息
资源名称:2013年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)初赛七年级组试题(扫描版,含答案)
资源分类:期中期末
资源版本:人教版
文件类型:.doc
资源大小:423k
资源等级:三星级
更新时间: 15:27:00
下载等级:所有访客
资源来源:网友互动分享
资源发布:佚名
下载/点击:
资源下载:
2013年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)初赛七年级组试题(扫描版,含答案)
下载该资源的用户还下载了:
* 本网站为非盈利性站点,所有资源均免费下载。
*如果您发现该资源不能下载,请点击这里。如果您对本网站有任何疑问,您可以给我们或进入论坛参与讨论。
*未经本站明确许可,任何网站不能非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来出处,谢谢!
*本网站为在线互动式资源分享平台,在这里您可以和千万网友分享自己手中的学习资源,同时也可以自由下载。站内资源为网友自行上传共享,本站不承担任何法律责任。若侵犯了您的版权利益,敬请来信通知我们,我们会在收到通知后的第一时间内予以删除。
相关搜索资料
  在百度中搜索:【精品好资料】
  在360中搜索:【精品好资料】
  在搜狗中搜索:【精品好资料】
新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【荐】2015年全国中学生英语能力竞赛初一年级初赛试题册.doc23页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
······
2014年全国中学生英语能力竞赛初一年级初赛试题册
ⅠMultiple-choice
1.下列字母中含有相同元音音素的一项是
2.下列句中标点符号及书写均正确的是
A Mary says to me: “glad to see you again.”
B I want to work hard on E and Chinese.
C《Harry Potter》is a very interesting book.
D Does Jenny come home from school by bike?
3.Sonia puts _____ clock and _____ art book on her desk.
4.―Excuse me. Is this ______ dictionary?
--No. That one is ________.
5.Uncle Tom lives _____ a farm ______ the country.
6.May can’t go swimming this Sunday. She has _______ her mother at home.
A looking for
B to look after
C looking up
D to look like
7.There is _______ milk in the glass. You may drink it.
C a little
8.--________ is the tall girl in a black jacket?
--It’s Simon’s new classmate.
9.Which of the following signs means “You can’t take photos here.”
10.The maths problem is __________. I can work it out _________.
A difficult hard
D interested
11.The old man wants six _____ of _______ for his fruit shop.
A boxes banana
D box banana
12.______ talk with others in class. It’s not polite.
A Don’t be
13.Tina, with her friend Cathy, often _____ to the park on her bike.
14.―Would you like a cup of tea?
--______I’d like a glass of water, please.
A That’s right.
B Bad news
C Yes, please
D No, thanks.
15.―Thank you for asking me to your party.--_________.
A Sorry about that
B You’re welcome
C The same to you
D You’re clever.
ⅡReading comprehension
The winter holiday is
正在加载中,请稍后...文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015(更新)影印英语作文评点淤的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015(更新)影印英语作文评点淤 InvoiceDate Invoice #Bill To: Ship To:P.O. Number Terms Rep Ship Via F.O.B. ProjectQuantity Item Code Description Price Each AmountTotal本报被评为全国十大创新行业报社长兼总编:包天仁执行总编:刘大伟2008 年 7 月 14 日 22—0701/(F)mail:pj@第期2山东淄博高德慧背景连连看图片新闻本报资料广西桂林李东口语吧My Favourite Book江西泰和李守锡八面来风《钢铁侠》改编自同名漫画系列,主角 Tony Stark 是一个花花公子、百万富翁、发明天才。一次被人绑架并被迫制造一种毁灭性武器。结果他偷偷制造出一件高科技的盔甲铁衣,且成功脱逃。回到美国后,他发觉有桩阴谋可能会给全世界带来危险,于是穿上铁甲衣化身为 Iron Man,来惩罚罪犯。Based on the long-running ic book series, Iron Man tells the story ofTony Star(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])k, the enigmatic heir ( 神秘的继承人) to the Stark Enterprises, aninventor and manager who seems to have it all. Though he is in charge of (负责)his big business by day, by night he secretly es Iron Man. He put on billionsof dollars worth of state-of-the-art armor (盔甲) and weaponry (武器) each nightto fight crime, terrorism (恐怖行动) and corporate espionage (集团犯罪).One day he knows a new virus ( 病毒) called Extremis is spreading, and it蒺schanging people into deadl(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])y killing machines. When an old friend asks Tony forhelp to stop it, he falls into a web of deceit (欺诈) that could put him to death ifhe蒺s not careful. Tony Stark also learns that his enemies are using technology he蒺sdeveloped to put innocent (无辜的) people in a harmful way, nothing can stop himfrom taking back what蒺s his. But how far will he go in his research to get back thestolen technique? As his friends, partners and the government begin to turna(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])gainst him, Iron Man is left alone in his search for justice (正义) ...My favourite book is The Adventure of Tom Sawyerby Mark Twain. Tom lives with his aunt Polly in aquiet street of St. Petersburg Missouri. He is a livelyand clever young boy. He hates boring courses, andhis dream is to be a brave and honest hero. He likesadventures ( 冒险), and he runs away with his twofriends, Huck Finn and Joe, to an island in the middleof the Mississippi for severa(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])l days. With Huck he goesto look for treasure (珍宝), with Becky he gets lost ina cave (山洞), and finally, they find a box of gold.My favourite scene in the book is when hinks Tom is dead. He decides to go to his ownfuneral (葬礼). He hides and watches for a time (暂时), and then suddenly he appears, everyone issurprised to see him, but they are also pleased to seehim alive.Tom is the hero of the story, but there are otherimportant characters. Huck is an o(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])utsider andeveryone is afraid of him. Becky is pretty with blondhair. Joe is Tom蒺s best friend, and Injun Joe is thebad man of the story.The theme of the story is about children蒺s growingup. It describes what is seen in small towns ofAmerica. At last, it talks about freedom, social rulesand how people are punished ( 惩罚) for badbehaviour.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1. Where does Tom run away with his two friends?A. To a quiet street. B. To a small town.C. To an is(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])land. D. To a forest.2. How did people feel when Tom appeared at hisown funeral?A. They were surprised and pleased.B. They were surprised and sad.C. They were worried and excited.D. They were worried and pleased.3. Who is the bad man in the story?A. Polly. B. Huck Finn.C. Becky. D. Injun Joe.(参考答案见本期 D 面答案角)What蒺s your favourite ...?【句型展台】1. —What蒺s your favourite programme?—My favourite programme is Discovery.2. —What is your favourite film?—King e(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])dy is my favourite film.3. —Who is your favourite actor or actress? And why?—Zhou Xingchi (Stephen Chow) is my favouriteactor. Because he is a funny man, and his filmsalways make me laugh.4. —What is your favourite book? Who is yourfavourite writer?—My favourite book is A Tale of Two Cities, andmy favourite writer is Charles Dickens.5. I prefer to watch Animal World TV News.6. The programme provides us some knowledge onnature.7. It is an interesting(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html]) and instructive programme.8. The News Report has always been my favouriteTV programme.【情景对话】A: Mum, which TV programme are you watching?B: Oh, I蒺m watching a Beijing Opera performance.A: Is that more interesting than a football game?B: Yes, I think so. I prefer a Beijing Opera to afootball game.A: Er ... but I don蒺t like it. Shall we watch a cartooninstead?B: OK. Which channel is your favourite TVprogramme on?A: It蒺s usually shown on Channel 8.B: B(来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])ut I can蒺t get anything.A: Well, it may be shown on Channel 6. Try that.B: Here it is. The cartoon has just begun. Let蒺s watchit together.A: That蒺s all right.(相关练习见本期 E 面)Kids learned proper ways to wash their hands in akindergarten in Yinchuan, Ningxia on May 6th,2008. Precautions (预防) are taken in kindergartensto fight hand-foot-mouth disease (手足口病).短文相对难易标志: 简单适中稍难My Favourite Book:1—3 CAD第 5 册 Modules 3—4 词语小练:一、1. to borrow 2. lend 3. borrowed (来源:淘豆网[/p-9362835.html])4. borrow5. kept二、1. by the end of 2. in the end 3. At the end of4. by the end of句子种类讲后练:一、1. He works very hard.2. Why don蒺t you ask someone to help you?3. I borrowed 100 yuan from Li Ming.4. The doctor asked my father to stop / give upsmoking.5. Although the water was cold, he jumped into it tosave them.6. Is your mother a teacher or a doctor?7. Please turn your books to Page 25.8. How beautiful the hat is! / What a beautiful hat(it is)!二、1. has寅with 或在 has 前加 which / that2. pain寅painful 3. your寅yours 4. to play寅play5. won蒺t be寅isn蒺t 6. high寅highly同步口语小练(What蒺s your favourite ...?):1. This is Mei Ya speaking2. Not yet, and you3. Really4. Would (Will) you go with me5. Let蒺s walk (ride) there第 5 册 Modules 3—4 课本知识小练:一、1. married to寅married / get married to 2. in寅at3. see寅to see 4. very寅much 5. back 去掉 6. is寅are 7. are寅is 8. borrow寅lend二、1. got married to 2. anymore 3. give back4. N but also 5. to 6. worked on三、1. Don蒺t cut off his head.2. There蒺s a bridge at the end of the street.3. I蒺ll talk to him about the film.4. He is not only my doctor but also my friend.5. He fell ill while he was working on the novel.Newspaper Jobs:1. Editorial, mechanical and business. 2. Reporters.3. Editors. 4. Printing the paper. 5. Sellingadvertising space.广西南宁赵晖诗人角英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期— 12 —主管:吉林省新闻出版局主办、编辑、出版:英语辅导报社排版:英语辅导报社激光照排中心发行:英语辅导报社发行中心;河南省报刊发行局;辽宁省铁岭市邮政局发行范围:全国报社地址:吉林省通化市西昌工贸开发区 2 号电话:园源猿缘原猿怨源园缘远远邮政编码:134001 开户银行:吉林省通化市中行营业部账户名称:英语辅导报社账号:01 广告许可证:8 定价:1.40元/期答案角Craft an obstacle course.Anything is possible.影印英语作文评点淤本报资料小巧手When I was just a little girlTrying to walk there to hereMy parents urged,“Anything is possible”And I took one more step near.When I was a little olderTrying to ride my bikeMy dad said,“Anything is possible”And I rode till night.When I was in fourth gradeWith work that was very newMy mum whispered,“Anything is possible”And I made it through.Now my sisters face these challengesThat I once went throughI say“Anything is possible”To them and now to you.1. Glue construction paper or craft foam (泡沫塑料)to the inside bottom and sides of a shallow sturdy(结实的) box.2. Select several plastic containers and lids (盖子) touse as bumpers (缓冲器) and garages for toy cars.3. With an adult蒺s help, cut opening in the garages.4. Place the bumpers and garages inside the box lid.Make sure the paths between them are wideenough for toy cars to pass through.5. Glue the bumpers and garages in place, and thendecorate them. Let the glue pletely.To play: Place one car on the board for eachgarage. Hold the game board in both hands androck it back and forth (来来回回). See how manycars you can park in separate garages at one time.Or use one car and see if you can park it in eachgarage.I. 习作要求:英语辅导报社举办“我的家乡”专栏向读者征文,请以“Changes in MyHome Town”为题,写一篇短文,介绍你的家乡过去的情况和现在的变化,向该报社投稿。词数:100 左右。II. 学生习作:III. 教师点评:作者从过去和现在两个方面的对比描写家乡生活的变化,文章层次分明,内容紧扣主题。文中使用了许多结构比较复杂的句式,时态、语态、比较等级的运用也很正确,表现出作者较强的语言运用能力。不足之处是词语的用法方面出现了一些错误,希望小作者今后多加积累,力争写出更好的文章。河北省滦县油榨学区中心校九年级(3) 班:孟婷指导教师:陈忠富我们从小到大读过很多书,有漫画书、故事书、科普书等等。各种各样的书籍不但教给我们知识,同时也开拓了我们的视野。你还记得你最喜欢的那本书是什么吗?银订购合计金额源怨元以下加收订购金额猿园豫的邮费,缘园—怨怨元加收圆园豫的邮费,员园园—员怨怨元加收员园豫的邮费,圆园园元以上免收邮费。银汇款地址:吉林省通化市西昌工贸开发区圆号英语辅导报社;邮政编码:员猿源园园员;收订人:杨帆。汇款时请在汇款单附言栏中注明您所订阅的报纸的版别、期别、份数和联系电话; 订阅咨询电话:园源猿缘原猿怨源园缘缘园/员/圆/猿/源/缘/远/苑/愿/怨。免费咨询热线:愿园园愿源远缘远远远。报纸以“时尚、实用、实效、实惠”为办报目标,致力于打造“第 3代”优秀英语教辅读物,期平均有效发行量达 1373 万份,是同类报纸中信息量最大、实用性最强、影响面最广、青少年经常阅读比率最高的学习类报纸。透彻全面的知识技能讲练原汁原味的听说读写材料系统权威的考试竞赛辅导实用高效的学法教法点拨丰富多彩的全彩版面设计初一年级:新目标版、冀教版、牛津版、RA版、WY 版、外研初中起点版、上海版、佛山版、沈阳版、北京版初二年级:新目标版、冀教版、牛津版、RA版、WY 版、外研初中起点版、上海版、佛山版、沈阳版、北京版初三年级:新目标版、冀教版、牛津版、RA版、宁波版、河南版、上海版、佛山版、浙江版、云南版、WY 版、外研初中起点版、沈阳版、北京版1. 邮局订阅(在邮局报刊征订期间到邮局办理订购手续)本报各版报纸均交邮局邮发。订阅代号及价格等详情请查阅全国报刊目录“河南省部分”。2. 邮购订阅(订户直接汇款到报社订阅)国内统一刊号: CN22-0701/(F)全国十大创新行业报全国青少年经常阅读比率最高的报纸欢迎订阅 学年度上学期全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)面向大多数学生,通过竞赛活动激发学生学习英语的兴趣和积极性,促进学生对所学知识的理解、复习和巩固。全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)的试题特点如下:一、同步测试性全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)注重对基础知识和综合能力的考查。各年级试题都提前确定了考查范围和内容,全部与教材同步,学什么考什么,学到哪儿考到哪儿,不抢课时,不抢进度。试题难易度适中,面向大多数学生。二、题型设计合理、分值恰当全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)九年级组试题分为两大部分:听力部分和笔试部分。其中,听力部分共四道大题,笔试部分共七道大题。试题总分 150分,其中听力部分 30 分,笔试部分 120 分。请看下表:题型题量分数听力部分(共 30 分)I. 句子理解 5 5II. 问句应答 5 5III. 对话理解 10 10IV. 短文理解 10 10笔试部分(共 120 分)I. 选择填空 20 20II. 阅读理解A)选择题 5B)非选择题 15III. 完形填空 20 20IV. 句式转换 5 5V. 翻译 5 10VI. 智力测试 5 5VII.写作A) 1B) 1总计 107 15这些试题的设置既考查了学生的基础知识掌握的程度,也考查了学生的综合运用英语的能力。2008 年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)九年级组试题将在 2007 年试题题型的基础上稳中有变,做部分调整,但试题的基本题型和分数设置不会有太大变化。只要大家时刻关注《英语辅导报》九年级版报纸的“竞赛直通车”栏目,就能得到关于 2008 年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)九年级组试题的最新信息。三、试题既有普遍性,又有选拔性全国中学生英语能力竞赛兼备学业考试和能力测试特点,试题区分度高,既能对学生学习进展进行测评,又能有效选拔英语特长生。本版责编:张爽 Tel:8 Email:zhangshuang1982824@责任校对:张若楠于海燕外籍编审:Marcus Johns 美术编辑:王淼电脑排版:赵海霞由国际英语外语教师协会中国分会和国家基础教育实验中心外语教育研究中心联合主办,英语辅导报社承办的全国中学生英语能力竞赛,是全国规模的英语综合能力竞赛,是我国外语教育教学的主要激励机制之一,是面向全国中学生举办的学科竞赛。本竞赛旨在进一步推进素质教育的全面实施,深化中学英语教学方法和测试方法的改革,激励那些在英语教学和学习上成绩优秀的师生。全国中学生英语能力竞赛面向大多数中学生,坚持“自愿报名”的原则,提倡“重在参与”的精神。本竞赛由全国统一命题,统一设奖。英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期— 10 —第 5 册 M odules 3要4 课本知识讲解第 5 册 M odules 3要4词语辨析英语句子种类归纳 keep这三个单词都有“借(东西)”的意思,但是用法有别:(1) borrow 表示“从别人那里借来东西”,即我们通常所说的“借进来”。常常与 from 连用,是非延续性动词,表示瞬间即能完成的动作。例如:You can borrow this book from the library. 你可以从图书馆借这本书。(2) lend 表示“把自己的东西借给别人”,即我们通常所说的“借出去”。常常与 to 连用,同 borrow 一样,是非延续性动词,只表示瞬间即能完成的动作。可以构成句型:lend sth. to sb. (lend sb. sth.)。例如:He often lends money to his brother / lend hisbrother money. 他经常借钱给他弟弟。(3) keep 也可以意为“借”,但一般是指借来后的保存或使用阶段,是一段持续的时间,因此可以与时间段连用。例如:—How long can I keep this book? 这本书我可以借多久?—You can keep it for a week. 你可以借一周。 in the end(1) at the end of 意为“在……的结尾”,既可以指时间,也可以指空间。例如:At the end of this period we put the play on ina theatre. 这个时期的最后,我们在剧院上演了这部戏。(2) by the end of 是指“到年、月、学期末尾的时候”或“在年、月、学期末之前”,只能指时间,不能指空间。例如:They had collected about one thousand stampsby the end of last year. 到去年年底为止,他们已经收集了大约有 1000 张邮票。(3) in the end 常常独立地用作状语,可以表示“经过周折、等待或努力出现所期待的结果”,意为“最后;最终;终于”。例如:They did not pay any attention. In the end, Icould not stand it. 他们置之不理,最后我忍无可忍了。(相关练习见本期 E 面)1. After that, the king married a new queenevery day and then cut off her head the nextmorning. 这之后,国王每天娶一位新皇后,然后在第二天早晨砍掉她的头。marry 既可用作及物动词,也可用作不及物动词,意为“结婚;嫁;娶;与……结婚”等。常见用法如下:淤 marry sb. 表示“嫁给某人;与……结婚”。例如:John married Mary last week. 上星期约翰和玛丽结婚了。于 be / get married to sb. 表示“与某人结婚”。例如:Jane was married to a doctor last month. 上个月简和一位医生结婚了。盂 marry sb. to sb. 表示“父母把女儿嫁给某人或为儿子娶媳妇”。例如:She married her daughter to a businessman. 她把女儿嫁给了一位商人。榆 marry 作不及物动词时,往往用副词或介词短语来修饰。例如:She married very early. 她很早就结婚了。2. By the 13th century, Baghdad was not animportant city anymore. 到 13 世纪为止,巴格达不再是个重要的城市了。not ... anymore 也可写成 no more,意为“不再”,强调数量、次数上不再增加和强调动作终止的结果,因此,常与名词和瞬间动词连用。例如:He didn蒺t go there anymore. 他再没去那儿。There蒺s no more bread. 不再有面包了。【拓展延伸】注意 not ... anymore 和 not ... anylonger 均可表示“不再”,但是 not ... any longer 也可写成 no longer,意为“不再”,强调时间和动作不再持续,常与表状态的动词和延续性动词连用。例如:You are not a child any longer. 你已不再是个孩子了。He蒺s no longer living in this city. 他不住在这个城市了。3. Only about six percent of the world speakEnglish as a first language. 大概全世界只有百分之六的人把英语作为第一语言。(1) six percent of the world 实际应为 sixpercent of people in the world。“百分数+ of + 名词”构成的词组作主语时,其谓语动词的单复数要根据 of 后面的名词而定。例如:Thirty -five percent of the doctors in thathospital are women. 那家医院 35豫的医生是女医生。More than 70 percent of the Earth is coveredby sea. 地球的 70豫以上被海洋覆盖。(2) as a first language 意为“作为第一语言”,其中 as 用作介词,意为“当作;作为”,表示某人或某事实际上具有 as 后面所描写的特征或身份。例如:He works as a teacher. 他是一名教师。4. ... or ask a friend to lend you one. ……或者叫朋友借一本给你。ask sb. to do sth. 意为“让某人做某事”,其否定结构是 ask sb. not to do sth.。例如:The teacher asked the boy not to be late again.老师叫那个男孩不要再迟到了。5. Sadly, Dr Murray died while he was workingon the dictionary. 不幸的是,在编写词典的过程中,默里博士就去世了。work on 表示“从事某项工作”,后接名词、代词或 V-ing 形式作宾语,宾语为其具体的对象。常用于进行时态和完成时态中。还可表示“继续工作”。例如:He has been working on this painting for days.这张画他已画好些天了。They will work on till sunset. 他们将继续工作,直到日落。(相关练习见本期 E 面)一、英语句子按其结构大致可分为简单句、并列句和复合句。1. 简单句只包含一个主谓结构的句子叫简单句。简单句主要有以下五种基本句型:(1) 主语+ 谓语。(He laughed.)句式特点:该句式的谓语动词要用不及物动词。(2) 主语+ 谓语+ 宾语。(I read English.)句式特点:该句式的谓语动词要用及物动词。如果是不及物动词,后面要接相应的介词或副词。(He islistening to music.)(3) 主语+ 系动词(连系动词)+ 表语。(I am astudent.)句式特点:该句式的谓语动词要用系动词(连系动词)。(4) 主语+ 谓语+ 间宾(人)+ 直宾(物)。(Hebought me a pen.)句式特点:该句式的谓语动词要用及物动词,并且能接双宾语。(5) 主语+ 谓语+ 宾语+ 宾补。(We make ourcountry more beautiful.)句式特点:该句式的谓语动词要用及物动词。2. 并列句包含两个或两个以上主谓结构的句子叫并列句。在并列句中,句与句之间通常用并列连词或分号来连接。例如:The food was delicious, but he had littleappetite.3. 复合句包含一个主句和一个或几个从句的句子叫复合句。复合句的从句由从属连词引导,常见的有含状语从句、宾语从句和定语从句的复合句。例如:The film had begun when we got to the cinema.二、英语句子按使用目的可分为陈述句、疑问句、祈使句和感叹句。1. 陈述句说明一个事实或陈述一种看法,多用陈述语序。例如:Light travels faster than sound.2. 疑问句(1) 一般疑问句。多用 yes 或 no 来回答。例如:—Can you finish the work on time?—Yes, I can.(2) 特殊疑问句。由疑问代词 what, which, who,whom, whose 和疑问副词 where, when, why, how等引导。例如:Who is the girl in a red dress?How do you know that?(3) 选择疑问句。提供两种或两种以上的情况,供对方选择。例如:Do you want tea or coffee?(4) 反意疑问句。多附在陈述句之后,对陈述句所说的事实或观点提出疑问。例如:He doesn蒺t know her, does he?3. 祈使句提出请求、建议或发出命令,多以动词原形开头,否定的祈使句以 don蒺t 开头。例如:Open the door, please!Don蒺t be nervous!4. 感叹句表示说话人惊奇、喜悦、愤怒等情绪,主要由 what或 how 来引导。例如:What good news it is!How fast he runs!(相关练习见本期 E 面)英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版 C— 11 —圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期英语辅导报社与英国、美国等英语语言国家合作,自 1999 年开始,每年组织中国中学生参加国际中学生英语夏令营。此项活动的举办宗旨在于使营员能够直接接触英语语言国家的课堂教学和课外活动,接触不同的文化与习俗,开拓视野,激发广大中学生学习英语的兴趣,从而促进我国基础教育外语教学的课程、教材、教学和学习方法的改革与发展,培养出一批高素质的优秀中学生。吉林通化杨奉川竞赛导航【问】 She told me that her camera was.A. missed B. robbedC. lost D. lain老师说这道题的答案是 C。我一直没有弄明白为什么不可以选 B。“她的照相机被抢了”,这不是正确的句子吗?(天津尚庆红)【答】我们在汉语里可以说“抢了项链”、“抢了钱”、“抢了银行”、“抢了某人”,而在英语里却只能说 rob a bank, rob her,而不能说 rob themoney (necklace, camera)。这是因为 rob 的宾语只能是遭抢的人或地点,而不能是被抢的东西本身。如果要涉及到被抢的东西本身,则必须用rob sb. of sth. 这个结构。例如:They robbed her of all her money.C 选项中的 lost 已转化为形容词,用作表语,与前面的 be 构成系表结构,表示某种状态,意为“丢失”。【问】“I haven蒺t forgotten anything,”shesaid to herself. 句中的 said to herself 是不是“自言自语”的意思,那么 talk to oneself 又是什么意思啊?(广西全州刘明)【答】你首先应该牢记 say to oneself 和 talkto oneself 的意思是不同的。say to oneself 的意思是“心里想”。例如:I woke up early and said to myself,“Shall Iget up?”我醒得很早,心里想:“我起不起床呢?”talk to oneself 的意思是“自言自语”。例如:“Well done,”he talked to himself. “干得好,”他自言自语道。如果同学们在学习英语的过程中遇到了困难,可以来信咨询。我的地址是:吉林省通化市西昌工贸开发区 2 号英语辅导报社外研初中起点九年级版“Can I help you?”栏目收邮编:134001Email: zhangshuang1982824@(张爽答)B江苏东台刘小斌课本要点河北唐山吕建忠词语辨析山东商河王安新语法攻坚怎样提高英语的阅读能力?我们强调听说,注重语法,并不是说读写不重要。相反,在初中阶段,阅读能力是我们必须重视的一种能力。在语法掌握到一定程度后,我们就要专门进行阅读训练,阅读能力的提高应遵循“读练结合”的原则。所谓“读”就是我们要根据自己的水平多阅读文章,体裁内容不限,只要难度与自己的水平接近即可。所谓“练”就是做题。可以从限时阅读练起。规定时间到了,即使没有做完也要停下来。时间不要太短,也不要太长。过长达不到练兵的目的,太短会打击自信心,难度应以考试的难度标准为主(每分钟 60—80 词),当然可以根据自己的程度做适当的调整。要提高阅读能力,一味地“读”和“练”都不足取。如果一味地“读”,我们可能会失去方向感,就不会获得有关自己水平的反馈,从而会最终导致英语学习的盲目性。阅读能力的提高要以一定的量为基础,达不到一定的量,就不会有“质”的突破。那么在实践中该如何处理读与练的关系呢?强调二者的结合,不一定是每天既要阅读又要做题。如何找到一条既省力又效果不错的路呢?下面的方法不妨一试。我们可以用一周或两周的时间去阅读一些难度适中的课外材料,要求从兴趣出发,不要强迫自己。每天花上半小时到一小时集中阅读。在这期间可以不做练习。然后,花一两周的时间专攻习题,一次训练的量可略高于考试的阅读量。这样循环往复,具体时间可以根据自己的情况灵活调节。总之,大家要明白:阅读是增强实力,做题是明确目标,增加应试信心。二者相辅相承,不能偏废任何一方。只要大家坚持不懈,阅读能力一定会突飞猛进。黑龙江齐齐哈尔向南学法指导参加全国性竞赛袁一展你的风采渊下冤第 5 册 Modules 1—2 同步验收练习参考答案Part One. 听力部分录音原文及参考答案:A. I. 1. We can watch TV to studyEnglish.2. You can蒺t use dictionary duringexam.3. Don蒺t kick the basketball.4. They are talking to foreigners rightnow.5. He is an editor of ECP.(1—5 BCDAF)II. 6. W: Can many people in Chinaafford a puter every year?M: No, many people puters are too expensive.Q: Why can蒺t many people in Chinaafford a puter every year?7. M: Which subjects do you likebest, Linda?W: English and P.E. What about you,Li Jie?M: Chinese is my favourite subject.Q: What subject does Li Jie like best?8. W: What are you doing, ZhaoGang?M: I蒺m busy studying for the Englishtext. I hope I can get good marks.Q: What does Zhao Gang hope inthe English text?9. W: I蒺m going to go shopping thisafternoon. Would you like to go withme?M: Yes, I蒺d love to, but I can蒺t. I havea lot of homework to do.Q: What is the boy going to do thisafternoon?10. W: What a fine day! How aboutgoing hiking this weekend, Peter?M: Good idea. Let蒺s ask Daniel andSally to go with us.Q: How many people are goinghiking this weekend?(6—10 BCABA)III. W: Wow, how nice your spokenEnglish is!M: Thank you! But I didn蒺t use topass the English tests.W: Really? How did you learnEnglish?M: By memorising words andreading textbook.W: How about now?M: I learn English by using iteveryday. For example, I read Englishbooks and magazines, watchEnglish -language movies and listento English programmes on the radio.I also practise speaking English withmy friends after class.W: Oh, my English is very poor now,maybe I should learn from you.M: Each person has his own way tolearn English. But you can try mine ifyou like.W: Thank you.(11—15 BBACA)IV. One day, Wang Fang went to seea doctor. She told the doctor that shehad already been ill for two days.Now she had got a headache, a lowfever and a cough. The doctor tookher temperature first, and told herthat it was only a cold. It was nothingserious. The doctor gave her somemedicine and asked her to take themedicine twice a day and let her stayat home and had a good rest. Shewould get better soon.(16—20 BACBB)B. I. 21. improve 22. programmes23. Absolutely 24. understand25. museumII. 26. real 27. living 28. lucky29. dropped 30. carryingPart Two.A. 31—35 AADBAB. 36. are playing 37. was listening38. will rain / is going to rain39. arrives 40. have lostPart Three.A. 41—45 BBABC 46—DBDB. 51. each other 52. importantinformation 53. laugh at 54.every day 55. do grammar exercises56. stay 57. beautiful58. angry with 59. word differently60. that蒺s becausePart Four.A. 61—65 BACBC 66—ACB71—75 ACDDDB. 76—80 TFTFT 81—85 . One possible version:Dear Worried,I have received your letter and I蒺mglad to give you some suggestions.Please don蒺t be disappointed. Manystudents find it difficult to write well.In my opinion, if you want toimprove your writing, just followthese tips. First, make a list of somephrases and sentence structures.Keep a list of them and then reviewthem as often as possible. Second,read as much as possible. Gradualyyou蒺ll be able to use them correctly.So, in order to write well, you mustlearn to read much. Finally,memorise some good passages canalso help.Good luck to you in your writing.Yours,Helpful《考试与评价》系列杂志是国家新闻出版总署命名的中国期刊方阵“双效期刊”,并于 2004 年和 2007 年分别荣获第一届和第二届“北方优秀期刊奖”。《考试与评价》顺应课程改革的潮流,遵循“课程标准”的精神,按照其要求,面向初中、高中各个年级的学生,分年级、分教材、分层次辅导各级各类英语考试,是学生提高英语学习成绩的得力助手!《考试与评价》现有如下版别,请读者在报刊征订期间到当地邮局订阅(请在订阅目录“辽宁省”杂志部分中查找):2008 年《考试与评价》月刊欢迎订阅《考试与评价》杂志社编辑热线:21邮购热线:/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9我要“求疵”“花钱买批评,诚心为读者”一直是我社“求疵”活动的宗旨。如您在报纸上发现任何错误和不足,或有任何建议和意见,请告诉我们。“求疵”方式:1. 电话:92. 传真:63. Email: help@4. 信件寄至:吉林省通化市西昌工贸开发区 2号英语辅导报社外研初中起点九年级版“求疵”栏目收邮编:1340015. 网站:“我要求疵”栏目奖励办法:凡“求疵”活动参与者可获纪念卡片,对第一位求疵内容正确者及有价值建议提出者,我们将赠送精美图书。第 5 册 Modules 3—4 课本知识小练英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期— 16 —英语辅导报社是全国最大的英语外语教育教学科研基地。本着“取之于教,用之于教”的办报方针,每年斥资 1500 万人民币举办许多大型的外语教学研究活动并开设多种外语教研、培训项目,与国内国际同行进行广泛的外语教育教学、科研上的交流和联系,积极推动我国大、中、小学英语教材、教法和测试的改革。同步口语小练第5册Modules 3—4词语小练句子种类讲后练一、用 borrow, lend, keep 的适当形式填空。每空词数不限。1. I want some books from the library.2. Don蒺t your money to others.3. I this dictionary from my teacher.4. Can I your bicycle this evening?5. The farmer has the pet for two weeks.二、选用 at the end of, by the end of, in the end填空,使句意完整。1. I save 谊50 a month and I started in January. Sothe year I will have saved 谊600.2. I hope that everything will turn out all right.3. the class, we talked some more.4. A UN report says that the world population willpass seven billion the 21stcentury.(参考答案见本期 D 面答案角)根据对话内容,在空白处填入适当的句子,使对话意义完整。Zhu Lei: Hello. Is Mei Ya in, please?Mei Ya: (1). Who is that?Zhu Lei: This is Zhu Lei here. Have you watchedthe performance by Tai Lihua TVSpring Festival Gala (中央电视台春节联欢晚会) for 2005?Mei Ya: (2)?Zhu Lei: I haven蒺t either. But it蒺s said that this is avery beautiful dance.Mei Ya: (3)? Was it given by TaiLihua only?Zhu Lei: No, it was given by Tai Lihua and another20 girls. And many people in the countrywere moved (感动) by it.Mei Ya: Why were so many people moved? Wasthere anything special about it?Zhu Lei: Yes. All the girl are deaf and mute (哑的).Mei Ya: Oh, I understand. I hope I can have achance to watch it.Zhu Lei: Don蒺t worry. es the chance.Look, I蒺ve got two tickets for theirperformance in Beijing Theatre tonight.(4)?Mei Ya: Sure. How shall we get there?Zhu Lei: (5). It is not far from here.Mei Ya: OK. I蒺ll wait for you at home at two. Seeyou later.Zhu Lei: See you.(参考答案见本期 D 面答案角)一、下列句子中均有一处错误,请指出并改正。1. Miss Yang married to a teacher last month.2. Who won in the end of the story?3. The old man has gone to Beijing see hisdaughter.4. My English is very better than his.5. When did the boy return back to the school?6. About seventy -five percent of the books andnewspapers is written in English in the world.7. Not only you but also your brother are wrong.8. I left my book at home. Could you borrow yoursto me?二、同义句转换。每空一词。1. Sandy married Simon last year.Sandy Simon last year.2. The baby didn蒺t cry again.The baby didn蒺t cry .3. Please return the book on time.Please the book on time.4. She and I have already been to Beijing.she I have alreadybeen to Beijing.5. I borrowed some money from him.He some money me.6. They didn蒺t stop working until late at night.They until late at night.三、根据括号中的英文提示,将下列句子译成英语。1. 不要砍他的头。(cut off)2. 在街的尽头有一座桥。(at the end of)3. 我将和他谈谈那部电影。(talk to sb. about sth.)4. 他不仅是我的医生,也是我的朋友。(not only ...but also ...)5. 在创作那本小说期间,他患病了。(work on)(参考答案见本期 D 面答案角)一、根据所给汉语,翻译下列句子。1. 他工作很努力。2. 你为什么不找人帮你?3. 我从李明那儿借了 100 元钱。4. 医生让我爸爸戒烟。5. 尽管水很冷,他还是跳进去救他们。6. 你的妈妈是老师还是医生?7. 请你们把书翻到 25 页。8. 多么漂亮的一顶帽子啊!二、单句改错。下列句子中均有一处错误,请指出并改正。1. There is a chair has three legs in the room.2. It is a little pain to get an injection, so he is afraidto go to hospital.3. Is this sweater your or his?4. You蒺d better not to play football in the street.5. She will go shopping next Sunday if she won蒺t bebusy.6. The whole society speaks high of medicalworkers.(参考答案见本期 D 面答案角)Newspaper JobsAn AnimalRopewalker本报资料科普小知识重庆万州胡蓉趣图戏说本报资料大嘴故事屋英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版— 13 —圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期英语“四位一体”教学法(The English“Four-in-One”Teaching Approach)是包天仁教授经过 20多年潜心学习、研究、实践、总结而创立的英语外语教学法。她不是一个直接从国外、古代或现代的教学理论、教学法中克隆过来的教学法,也不是完全土生土长的中国式的教学法,她是在学习、借鉴国外先进的教学理念、教学理论、教学方法,同时又吸收、继承了我国很多教学思想和教学流派的精华,经过几十年的沉淀、实验,总结、创新,形成的一个大的外语教学法,标志着中国英语外语教学(TEFL)法体系的创立与发展。本报资料阅读吧Bike Fright (II)重力是由于地球吸引而使物体受到的力。如果没有重力,大气层将不复存在,液态水也不会存在,更谈不上生命的产生。所以,重力对于整个地球上的生命来说都是至关重要的。What is gravity?Gravity is a force. It pulls everything towards theground. When you weigh something, you aremeasuring how strongly gravity is pulling it. TheEarth蒺s gravity keeps your feet on the ground andstops objects flying off into space. It also keeps themoon in orbit around the Earth. Everything in theuniverse (宇宙) has gravity.The moon is much smaller than the Earth, so it hasless gravity. So astronauts (宇航员) will find thatgravity on the moon does not pull them down ashard as gravity does on the Earth. You could jumpmuch higher on the moon because there is lessgravity pulling you down. On the Earth, gravitykeeps pulling you strongly back to the ground.“What蒺s the matter? Is something broken? Get upand let me see,”I was so scared.“No,”was her only reply. By now there were lots ofpeople standing around me, my mum, and the littlebroken bush. A man stepped forward and asked,“Boy, would you like me to call an ambulance?”“I don蒺t know,”I answered, and looked at my mum.“No,”my mum yelled.“I蒺m fine.”“She蒺s learning to ride,”I tried to explain to all thosepeople.“She wasn蒺t going very fast.”“Come on, lady! You should get back up on thehorse that threw you! ”some man shouted.“It was a bike! ”I shouted back.“They蒺re not going to go away, are they?”my mumwhispered.“I think they want to see that you蒺re OK,” Iwhispered back.“Oh, all right! ”My mum sat up and brushed thegrass and leaves and little berries ( 浆果) off hersweater. Finally she stood up. Everyone began toclap, and my mum蒺s face turned bright pink.“Thank you for your concern, but as you can see,I蒺m just fine.”Mum took a few steps around to showthem that she wasn蒺t hiding a broken leg or asprained ankle ( 扭伤的踝骨). Everyone clappedagain and then went on their way.“Enough for today?”I asked hopefully. I didn蒺t wantto go through that again anytime soon.“No, Jake,”she said in a way that surprised me.“No. I almost had it, and then I let myself get scared.I know I can do it this time! ”Now this sounded more like my mum. I helped herpull the bike out of the bush and push it up the hill.Mum adjusted (调整) her helmet again and got onthe bike. She didn蒺t look quite so pale this time.“Ready?”I asked. She nodded, and I backed away.There went Mum down the hill, and just as the bikereached the bottom where the sidewalk became flatand smooth, she started pedalling (骑自行车). I randown the hill after her. She had pedaled quite a wayahead of me when she looked back over hershoulder. I could see that she was smiling. She let gooff one of the handlebars to give me a thumbs-upsign.“No, no! ”I yelled. “Use both hands! ”But it wastoo late. Mum and the bike went off the sidewalkand fell over together in the grass. Again.“Mum! Mum! Are you hurt?”I ran up to her. Thistime she was already on her feet, and she waslaughing.“Did you see me? I did it! I did it! I really did it! ”Then she stopped and looked at me. “I mean,”shesaid, rumpling (弄乱) my hair,“we did it.”(The end)Hush! Be careful! Oh! I am in the middle of theropes. I am ropewalking ( 走钢丝). People arecheering me up. But I don蒺t be proud. Oh! Youmay know Liu Suozhu. He is from Henan Province.In 2001, he thought of driving a car on steel wires.In 2006, he drove a minisize truck (微型货车) 200metres along two steel wires in Xinjiang. It took him15 minutes. The steel wires were 20 metres high.Ah! On April 27th, 2008, he drove the car 230metres along the steel wires to perform essfully above Miluo River in Hunan Province.The steel wires were 45 metres above the river. Ittook him half an hour. The car is an unmodified (未被改装的) car. He set a new national record. Heused four tires (轮胎), but I am using four legs. Whichis harder and more dangerous? I think I am betterthan he. I depend on myself. Please get the goldmedal ready for me. I will win. Hush! Hold yourbreath ...It takes an army of people to put out (生产) one ofthe big daily newspapers. Three separatedepartments are needed to make a newspaperoperate smoothly: editorial, mechanical andbusiness.The editorial department is the one most peoplethink about first. That is the news-gathering part ofthe newspaper. The most familiar job in thisdepartment is that of the reporter—the person whoobtains (获得) information for a story and writes it.A photographer takes pictures to go along with thereporter蒺s story.Editors are the decision -makers. There are manyeditors at a large newspaper. They assign stories toreporters, read the stories to be certain they arecorrect and decide where and if the stories shouldappear in the paper. The most important stories goon the front page. There are also photo editorswho choose which pictures will appear in thepaper. Other workers in the editorial departmentinclude artists, copy editors, proofreaders (校对者)and cartoonists.The biggest job in the mechanical department isprinting the paper. Most large newspapers havetheir own printing presses. Some small papers sendtheir work to outside printing shops. After an issue,or edition, is printed, it is ready to be sold or“circulated”to the public.Circulation (发行) of the paper is one of the jobs ofthe business department. This department also sellsadvertising space. This is very important fornewspapers. Many papers make more moneyselling advertising space than selling newspapers.The business department also takes care of normalbusiness jobs, like paying employees, paying billsand keeping records.根据短文内容,简略回答下列问题。1. What are the three main departments at anewspaper?2. Who get the information for a story and write it?3. Who are the decision-makers at a newspaper?4. What is the biggest job for the mechanicaldepartment?5. What is the most important job of the businessdepartment?(参考答案见本期 D 面答案角)河北唐山吕梅词语跟踪练山东商河晓新语法跟踪练山东淄博张瑞口语跟踪练江苏东台文武要点跟踪练(What蒺s your favourite ...?)《语文学习报》是一份面向全国,以辅导学生语文学习,帮衬教师语文教学为主的教学辅导类报纸。她秉承为学生学习服务,为教师教学服务,为中国语文建设服务,为中华民族母语文化之传承服务的办报宗旨,以“紧扣教学、排疑解惑、打牢双基、提高素养”为追求,以“广征博取、去芜存精”为理念,力争稳步扎实地打牢学生的基础,深入浅出地破解学习的疑难,严肃认真地探讨教育、教学之变,从时代的高度和独特的视角关注母语教学与改革的发展进程。《语文学习报》在注重报纸时效性、灵活性特点的同时,加强了其信息含量、知识含量、科研含量及文化底蕴,并以轻松活泼的笔调、睿智隽永的风格、精美和谐的韵味,向读者奉献一套格调清新、意趣盎然、实用高效、回味无穷的文化大餐。《语文学习报》为周报,全年五十二期。其中初中学生版为彩色印刷,初中教师版为双色印刷,全部采用激光照排技术和胶轮印刷技术。现面向全国的语文教师、语文教研员、教育工作者及致力于母语教育的专家、学者和语文爱好者诚挚征稿,望不吝赐稿。《语文学习报》采取自由竞争撰稿制,作者需根据本报各版块及栏目设置情况,针对各年级学生年龄、心理特点及认知水平进行撰写,文责自负。凡来稿一经刊用,即向作者支付稿酬,并赠样报两份。具体撰稿要求如下:员援稿件须严格按照新课程标准和教材的各项知识和能力要求进行撰写,忌超纲、要有针对性、同步性、难易适度、形式新颖。圆援稿件力求图文并茂,图片要切合文意,清晰精美,语言要贴近读者。猿援测试练习类稿件应说明适用于何期,要有代表性;阶段测试要有同步性、针对性。难易适中,题型新颖(试题须附有答案详解)。源援文摘类稿件包括提供的原版稿件,必须注明原报刊书籍名称、国别、出版日期、页码、以及原文名称、原作者姓名,理论性文章须注明参考文献。缘援凡来稿(包括打印稿)要求字迹清晰、格式清楚、易于辨认,语言文字要规范准确,随文章寄来磁盘更好。利用传真、电子信箱投稿也可。(稿件标明字数)远援请在各版各期截稿时间前将稿件寄至报社编辑部,并在信封和稿件上注明适用于何年级、何期、何版、何栏目。为了便于登记,需注明《语文学习报》编辑部收,请勿寄至责任编辑个人收,以免耽搁刊用。苑援稿件上需注明作者真实姓名、工作单位、详细通讯地址、邮政编码及联系电话。愿援严禁抄袭他人作品,切忌一稿两投或多投,一经发现此类行为,本报将通报全国公开曝光,并停发或追回其稿酬。2 0 0 8 — 2 0 0 9 学年度上学期初中各版征稿征订启事《语文学习报》(下转 F、G 面中缝)英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期— 14 —F G英语辅导报外研初中起点九年级版— 15 —圆园园8—圆园园9 学年度上学期第 2 期报社电话:区号:0435 总编室:3940599;《英语辅导报》小学版编辑室:3940528;初一版编辑室:3940527;初二版编辑室:3940531;初三、四版编辑室:3940548;高一版编辑室:3940545;高二版编辑室:3940530;高三版编辑室:3940889;大学版编辑室:3940789;图书编辑部:3940532;音像编辑部:3940588;广告部:3940573;发行中心:0563;监察部:3940518;传真:0565班级姓名测试日期月日分数总分:120 分时间:90 分钟英语辅导报社目前已发展成为一个集英语教育教学研究,教师培训,报、刊、书、音像、电子、网络、广播、电视、教材编辑、出版、发行于一体的跨新闻出版、文化教育行业的大型知识经济实体。编辑出版的各种英语教学辅导类产品共近千种,在全国教辅类报刊社中规模最大、质量最好、信誉最高。Part One. 听力与词汇(共 30 分)A. 听力。(20 分)I. 听句子,选择画面。(5 分)你将听到五个句子,请在下列六幅图画中选出与句子内容相符的五幅图画,并将其字母标号填到图下面的横线上。每个句子读一遍。A. B.C. D.E. F.1. 2. 3. 4. 5.II. 听对话,选择答案。(5 分)你将听到五组小对话和 5 个小问题,请根据对话内容,选出每个问题的正确答案。每组对话和问题只读一遍。6. A. No problem. B. It is broken. C. It蒺s OK.7. A. A book. B. A film. C. A man.8. A. Much better. B. Very poor. C. Not well.9. A. Yes, he can. B. Yes, he must.C. No, he can蒺t.10. A. A doctor. B. A teacher. C. A student.III. 对话理解。(5 分)你将听到一段长对话,请根据对话或独白的内容,选出下面 5 个问题的正确答案。每段对话读两遍。11. The man lost his bag in the .A. meeting room B. shopC. waiting room12. The man蒺s bag is a .A. small black bag B. big white bagC. middle-size black bag13. There is in it.A. a wallet B. some playing cardsC. both A and B14. If you find the bag, you can call .A.
B. C. . The dialogue is between the and .A. finder B. his daughterC. Lost and Found DepartmentIV. 短文理解。(5 分)你将听到一篇短文,请根据短文内容,选出下面 5个问题的正确答案。短文读两遍。16. What instrument do Ed and Arnold play?A. The violin. B. The piano. C. Unknown.17. According to Bill, who will be performing on thestage?A. Ed and Arnold. B. Bill, Arnold and Ed.C. Bill.18. Who asked the question, “What are wesupposed to do?”A. Bill and Ed. B. Ed and Arnold.C. Bill, Ed and Arnold.19. According to Bill, what will Ed do?A. Pull the curtain up and down.B. Play the instruments with the other two.C. Play an instrument by himself.20. What are Bill, Ed and Arnold?A. Musicians. B. Teachers. C. Doctors.B. 词汇。(10 分)I. 根据中文提示写出下列单词。(5 分)21. (电) is very important in our everydaylife.22. I don蒺t like science fiction film, because it is(令人厌烦的).23. My parents and I really enjoyed the (旅行) to London.24. In primary school, I could positions(拙劣地).25. I was (惊吓的;害怕的) by the terriblenoise from my kitchen last night.II. 根据句意,用所给单词的正确形式填空。(5 分)26. This is the (old) story form a long timeago.27. They got (marry) two years ago and nowthey have a baby.28. It is nice (talk) about our families.29. I fell (sleep) after five minutes.30. The (tour) are visiting the SummerPalace.Part Two. 同步语法(共 20 分)A. 单句改错。(10 分)31. When I got home, Mum washed the clothes.A B C D32. He can helps you with your English.A B C D33. The thiefs are walking in the forest.A B C D34. I will give you the book in the end of the month.A B C D35. Hundred of boys like skating.A B C DB. 句型转换。(10 分)36. The story is about a monster. (对划线部分提问)is the story ?37. The boy is tall with short hair. (对划线部分提问)does the boy ?38. e back in five days. (对划线部分提问)will e back?39. His brother likes playing football. (改为反意疑问句)His brother likes playing football, ?40. It takes her 3 hours to do her homework everyday. (改为同义句)She 3 hours her homeworkevery day.Part Three. 课本要点(共 20 分)A. 单项选择。(10 分)41. The whole class became when theyheard that they would visit the zoo.A. excited B. excitingC. excitement D. excite42. Wang Lu is good at stories.A. make up B. making fromC. making up D. make from43. Her daughter a rich man for ten years.A. married B. has been married toC. marry D. has married44. —Have you read Alice蒺s Adventures inWonderland before?—No, I just it.A. saw B. readC. heard of D. watched45. How did this traffic accident ? Which oneis NOT CORRECT?A. happen B. take placeC. cut off D. come about46. The small girl became to see the tiger.A. frighten B. frighteningC. frightened D. frightens47. The old man lives in a house many treesaround it.A. is B. has C. with D. have48. I found not easy to learn maths well.A. this B. that C. it D. them49. — I hand in my homework now?—No, you .A. M mustn蒺t B. N mustn蒺tC. M needn蒺t D. M needn蒺t50. Did you see the plane on the airport?A. land B. to land C. lands D. landedB. 汉译英。每空一词。(10 分)51. 我们将在周末完成这项工作。We will finish the workthe week.52. 为了提高英语水平,你就必须努力学习。You have to hard to yourEnglish.53. 我喜欢画画,也喜欢唱歌。I like drawing and singing .54. 我弟弟和我都会游泳。my younger brother I can swim.55. 英语是国际商务和会议中主要使用的语言。English is the language in theinternational business and conference.Part Four. 综合能力训练(共 50 分)A. 完形填空。(15 分)This year, from January 56 March, Christinawent to study English in England. She had 57lessons a day, two of 58 were in the morningand one was in the afternoon. Usually, she 59have class at the weekends. So she often went totravel with 60 classmates. She visited London,the capital of England, Brighton, York, OxfordUniversity, Cambridge University, etc. England is abeautiful 61 in the UK. She stayed 62 anEnglish family in Brighton. They were very 63 .She often talked with the family after dinner. 64she went to England, she was afraid to speakEnglish, but now, she 65 her oral English a lot.She really enjoyed the trip to the UK. Now, whenpeople ask her 66 to improve their English, sheoften says, “You had better listen to others 67and try to practise more 68 you are. Even thesupermarket and the bus 69 the good placeswhere you can practise your English. The 70important thing is DON蒺T BE SHY.”56. A. in B. to C. on D. for57. A. one B. three C. four D. five58. A. which B. that C. who D. whose59. A. will B. wouldn蒺tC. must D. had to60. A. her B. his C. their D. its61. A. country B. town C. village D. mountain62. A. for B. as C. with D. to63. A. rude B. unkind C. ugly D. friendly64. A. After B. When C. While D. Before65. A. did B. improvedC. made D. took66. A. when B. what C. how D. where67. A. carefully B. carelesslyC. badly D. kindly68. A. wherever B. whateverC. whichever D. whoever69. A. is B. was C. were D. are70. A. much B. more C. most D. betterB. 阅读理解。(20 分)(A)Long ago there was a poor boy named Aladdin wholived with his mother. One day when Aladdin waswalking in the street, a stranger came up to him andtold him that he was Aladdin蒺s uncle. Aladdin didn蒺task the reason and brought him home to his motherand his mother ed him.A few days later, this man told Aladdin he wanted toshow him a really wonderful place, so Aladdinfollowed him out of the city. But soon, Aladdinrealised that this man wasn蒺t his uncle, but a wicked(邪恶的) wizard (巫师). He demanded that Aladdingo down a secret passageway to bring back a lampthat he wanted. “Do not touch the treasure you seethere, but go straight to the lamp,”said the wizard.“And take this ring, it will protect you.”Aladdinhesitated ( 犹豫) a bit, but did what he was told.When he returned, he heard that the wizard wasgoing to secretly kill him. The boy felt horrible andstarted to rub ( 摩擦) his hands and his ring.Suddenly, a genie (神怪) appeared. “What do youwish for, my Master?”asked the genie. Aladdin saidto the genie, “I just want to go home.”Then, thegenie helped him and he disappeared.Aladdin and his mother began to have a better lifebecause of the magic ring and the lamp. He alsomarried the Emperor蒺s daughter with the help of thegenie. Although the wicked wizard tried to trickthem and take back the lamp, Aladdin and his smartPrincess defeated (打败) the wizard and they livedhappily ever after.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(10 分)71. How many characters are there in the story?A. Three. B. Five. C. Seven. D. Ten.72. What did the wizard want Aladdin to do?A. He wanted him to visit his home.B. He wanted him to go down a secretpassageway to bring back a lamp.C. He wanted him to kill his mother.D. He wanted him to kill the genie.73. Who did Aladdin marry?A. The Emperor蒺s daughter.B. The wizard蒺s daughter.C. A poor girl.D. His friend.74. Who helped Aladdin when the wizard was goingto kill him?A. His mother. B. His wife.C. The Emperor. D. The genie.75. What can we learn about Aladdin?A. He was dead.B. He became poor.C. He was lucky and became rich.D. He became a wizard too.(B)Getting a Chinese name was a little like being bornagain. I arrived in China to teach and was quicklygiven one. To be honest, I don蒺t remember what itwas because I rarely (很少) used it. I do rememberthe woman explaining that one character meant“smart”and the other “strong”. Clearly, she didn蒺tknow me very well. I am neither smart nor strong.Two years later, I was given a second Chinesename. I went back to the US to a graduate school.My Chinese teacher gave each student a Chinesename. This time the Chinese name was like myEnglish name, William Shifflett. My Chinesesurname became Shi (施). My Chinese given namebecame Weipeng, or“Great Bird (伟鹏)”.In class, we students called each other by ourChinese names. One of my classmates seemed morebeautiful when I called her “Little Flower”. By theend of the year, I had forgotten many of myclassmates蒺 English names. But their Chinese nameshad been remembered by me.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(10 分)76. Did the writer often use his Chinese name atfirst?77. What does the writer think of himself?78. What蒺s his second Chinese name?79. What name did the students use in their classes?80. What did he remember in the end?C. 书面表达。(15 分)你知道爱迪生吗?你了解他的人生经历和他为社会所做的贡献吗?假设你读了几个有关他的故事,读后心中感触很多,请用英语写出你的感受,并描述你的收获。要点提示:1. 家庭贫苦,但不放弃学习;2. 在妈妈的帮助下建立实验室;3. 一生创造 1000 多项发明。(此题请附页作答)广西南宁陈彬山东利津綦荣亮(参考答案见下期)读报竞赛于同学们,本期报纸的内容你们都看懂了吗?下面来考考你们吧!1. Who is the writer of The Adventure ofTom Sawyer?2. 英语句子按其使用目的可分为哪几类?请你认真阅读每期报纸,仔细做好竞赛题目,并将题目与答案共同抄写在 16 开的纸上,集齐 1—20 期答案后,一并寄往:吉林省通化市西昌工贸开发区 2 号《英语辅导报》初三编辑室晓萱收邮编:134001(本报初三编辑室)2008 年全国中学生英语翻译大赛启事为了全面培养同学们的英语学习能力,激发和培养英语学习兴趣,鼓励和表彰全国各地英语学习爱好者,英语辅导报社将面向全国举办“2008 年全国中学生英语翻译大赛”。【翻译内容】要求将英语原版文章译成汉语。文章共四篇(不集齐四篇者不予参评),由《英语辅导报》编辑部提供,将在本版报纸的第 2、3、4、5 期上刊登。翻译稿要求参赛者用钢笔、圆珠笔或碳素笔写在 16 开白纸上。不得打印,要求全部用信封邮寄,必须有指导教师一名(仅限一名)。【参赛对象】九年级的在校学生。【评奖办法】本次翻译大赛将设一等奖 50 名,二等奖 100 名,三等奖 150 名。获奖者将获证书。师生同奖。【译文评选】由国内外英语专家和英语辅导报社资深编辑组成的“全国中学生英语翻译大赛”评选委员会,本着公平、公正的原则进行。【截止日期】2008 年 10 月 10 日(以当地邮戳为准)【参赛办法】来稿必须工整地写清所在学校、班级、姓名、邮编、联系电话及指导教师的准确姓名。译文请寄至:吉林省通化市西昌工贸开发区 2 号英语辅导报社“全国中学生英语翻译大赛办公室”孙宁收邮编:134001联系电话:8全国中学生英语翻译大赛组织委员会2008 年 7 月 14 日2008 年全国中学生英语翻译大赛原文淤The World CupFootball is the most popular game in the world. Themost important petition is the WorldCup. The World Cup is held every four years. In2002 it was held in Asia for the first time. It was alsoshared by two countries for the first time. Those twocountries were South Korea and Japan.In 1924 football was part of the Olympic Games. Butbecause football was so popular, a petitionhad to be held. The very first World Cup was held inUruguay in 1930. There were just thirteen teams andsixteen matches. An average of 24,000 fans watchedeach match. The World Cup has grown a lot sincethen. When the World Cup was held in the USA in billion people around the world watchedthe final on televisions. In 1998 an average of43,000 people watched each match in France.Winning the World Cup is the highest achievement er. But in the history of the World Cup, a fewteams have won more often than others. The firstWorld Cup was won by Uruguay, and they won againin 1950. Argentina also won twice, in 1978 and1986. West Germany won in
and 1990.Italy won in , 1982 and 2006. But thegreatest World Cup team is Brazil. Brazil has won fivetimes! They won in ,
and2002.全国中学生英语翻译大赛组织委员会怨援因人力有限,来稿一律不退,请作者自留底稿。如三个月内未接到刊用通知,作者可自行处理。员园援本报对来稿拥有删改权,如作者不允许改动,请注明。员员援凡在本报刊发的文字及图片,我社有选编结集出版的权力。员圆援稿件从刊发之日起,其专有出版权即归本报所有,不得侵犯。投稿咨询电话:园源猿缘—猿怨源园缘员员鸦猿怨源园缘园怨地址:吉林省通化市新岭路远号收件人:《语文学习报》编辑部《语文学习报》于圆园园源年员月正式向全国发行。订阅详情如下:一、本报订阅价格:人教七年级版、人教八年级版、人教中考版,均为彩色周报。学生版半年价 36.40 元/份,全年价 72.80 元/份。人教七年级版、人教八年级版每学期配圆盒听力磁带,每学年配源盒听力磁带;每盒员园元。初中教师版为双色周报,半年价为 36.40 元/份,全年价为72.80 元/份。二、订阅办法:员援邮局订阅。读者可在每年的五月、十月邮局征订期到邮局直接订阅《语文学习报》,我报交河南省郑州市邮局邮发,请在报刊征订目录“河南省”部分查寻。注:淤从邮局全年订阅我报的读者请分别填写两张订阅卡,上半年订阅学生所在年级版的报纸,下半年订阅学生即将升入年级版的报纸。于本报初中版别:人教七年级版、人教八年级版、人教中考版、初中教师版。圆援汇款邮购。如错过邮局征订期,读者可以直接汇款向我社邮购本报,报社常年办理邮购。邮局汇款地址:吉林省通化市新岭路远号收款人:文苑邮政编码:员猿源园园0联系电话:园源猿缘—猿怨源园缘猿缘鸦猿怨源园缘猿远传真:园源猿缘—猿怨源园缘远远银行汇款开户行:吉林省通化市中行营业部账号:094001户名:英语辅导报社语文学习报编辑部凡一次性订阅我报合计金额源怨元以下的读者加收汇款金额猿园豫的邮费;缘园—怨怨元加收汇款金额圆园豫的邮费;员园园—员怨怨元加收汇款金额员园豫的邮费;圆园园元以上免收邮费。注:邮购订阅我报的订户请务必在“附言”栏内写明所订阅报纸的版别、期数、汇款人地址、邮编、联系电话等详细信息。(上接 E、H 面中缝)播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015(更新)影印英语作文评点淤.pdf
文档介绍:
2015(更新)影印英语作文评点淤 InvoiceDate Invoice #Bill To: Ship To:P.O. Number Terms Rep Ship Via F.O.B. ProjectQuantity Item Code Description Price Each AmountTotal本报被评为全国十大创新行业报社长兼总编:包天仁执行总编:刘大伟2008 年 7 月 14 日 22—0701/(F)mail:pj@第期2山东淄博高德慧背景连连看图片新...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 2015年科目四考试题库 的文章

随机推荐