life or me阿伦·泰勒歌曲下载

正在播放:坚持到底
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢Bring Me To Life的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
Bring Me To Life在线试听,如果您喜欢Bring Me To Life,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Evanescence感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有Let Me Come into Your Life-Larry Graham, Let Me Come into Your LifeMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Let Me Come into Your Life
Let me Come into Your Life
Larry Graham
I’ve been watching you, watching everything you do
And girl you sure look blue
I can plainly see you need much more than company
Just what you need is me
I can tell by the smile you wear
I’ve seen that look before (before),
I can tell by the look in your eyes
You need my love, that’s for sure
I can be such a wonderful thing in your life
If you let me
I can be such a wonderful thing in your life
If you let me
So please let me come into your life
Now your day has come
It’s not too hard to see just where I’m coming from
I want to make us one
And darling from now on it’s me an’ you together
In our happy home
Just singing happy songs
Rept. Cho twice
喜欢Let Me Come into Your Life的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
收藏Let Me Come into Y的人们
听Let Me Come into Y的人也听
关注虾米:【Every Moment Of My Life】_Sarah Connor-Every Moment Of My Life在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Every Moment Of My Life
《Every Moment Of My Life》 - Sarah Connor
Every Moment Of My Life
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Every Moment Of My Life相关MV推荐
《Every Moment Of My Life》歌词
- Sarah Connor
Everytime I leave to head out on the road
每次当我上路
I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold
都想与你同去,让我风寒无惧
No matter where I go wrong
无论做错何事
You'll be there to turn it into right
你都及时出现,帮我搞定一切
I will love you every moment of my life
我将爱你终生
When I'm on an airplane flyin' cross the sky
当我乘坐飞机,飞越九霄云外
I know you're on a trainride stations passin' by
你却挤上火车,经过每个小站
No matter what the signs say
无论命运如何
However in my mind you are by my side
你都在我心里,时刻形影不离
我将爱你终生
Everyone misses something
思念无处不在
And I know time changes everything
我知道时间能改变一切
All the love that you have to give
包括你对我的一片深情
You should give just as lost as you're holding that someone
但你在我身边,就要好好对我
I'd travel cross the great lakes to get to where you are
我愿穿越万水千山,只为追随你的脚步
And even if forever wouldn't be too far
即使永远没有多远,为你我也在所不惜
So baby when you asked me
所以每当你恳求我
To be the leading lady by your side
做你身边的女主角
I promised to love you every moment of my life
我都许下承诺,我将爱你终生
Everyone misses something
思念无处不在
And I know time changes everything
我知道时间能改变一切
All the love that you have to give
包括你对我的一片深情
You should give just as lost as you're holding that someone
但你在我身边,就要好好对我
Everytime I leave to head out on the road
每次当我上路
I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold
都想与你同去,让我风寒无惧
No matter where I go wrong
无论做错何事
You'll be there to turn it into right
你都及时出现,帮我搞定一切
我将爱你终生
When I'm on an airplane flyin' cross the sky
当我乘坐飞机,飞越九霄云外
I know you're on a trainride stations passin' by
你却挤上火车,经过每个小站
No matter what the signs say
无论命运如何
However in my mind you are by my side
你都在我心里,时刻形影不离
我将爱你终生
我将爱你终生
Love you every moment of my life……
爱你终生……
Sarah Connor的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Sarah Connor的相似歌手
听Every Moment Of My Life的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10【Miss Me Or Diss Me】全部歌曲试听_MC梦_音乐专辑_酷我音乐
&Miss Me Or Diss Me
Miss Me Or Diss Me - MC梦
Miss Me Or Diss Me
歌手:MC梦
唱片公司:暂无
发行时间:
专辑标签:韩国流行说唱Rap
歌曲数:13
收听量:2723401
已评:10分
鼠标滑过星星,点击打分
Miss Me Or Diss Me简介:歌手 MC 梦 在 长达 5 年 的 空白 期 后, 携手 新 专辑 "Miss me or Diss me" 回归.
MC 梦 正规 六 辑 "Miss me or Diss me》的主打歌"想念我吗",歌中饱含着长达5年的空白期间,MC梦所感受到的孤独、恐惧与对歌坛的想念。
这首歌展现了MC梦独有的一面,充满真挚的嗓音加上微妙的氛围,特别是空白期间MC梦所有的感受坦率地用歌词表现出来,这一点吸引了大众的视线。
"躲避着人群用来呼吸的地洞","即使难过也无法流泪,现在的我无法装作是男人"等坦率的歌词将MC梦的心境原封不动地展示给大众。专辑的主题如主打歌题目"想念我吗"一般展现浓烈的思念之情,可以得知MC梦在空白期间对音乐与活动的想念以及5年之间内心所受的煎熬。
5 years! I wanted to see ... I wanted to love. The story of MC Mong. MC Mong six home "MISS ME OR DISS ME?": The Comeback by (subtitle nostalgia).
MC Mong gun back in five years and released 13 of his stories in song.
The story begins with longing. And every story is ultimately longing. That longing to humbly accept that all hanged himself from the situation rather than courage and overcoming frustration and abandonment, and the story caught the world of MC Mong way of life to appreciate.
People love miss miss took place in the Triple Title song about longing and hope and love that MC Mong courage to sing out once again that the whole world is yearning miss.
1. yearning - the first story! So the title song 'I miss you? "Is (Feat. The truth of Mad soul child).
Title song 'I miss you? "Is answered with another question to throw himself MC Mong. Story all up sick and disconnected life he lived, and was again encouraged to choose their own courage and overcome, rather than frustrated and give up. There may have their own lives and beautiful analogy with the flower withered rice ryeotdago song by a sick mind could throw containing intact.
The one electric guitar strings and funky rhythm loops and the grand scale seen in the track creates a single harmony blends the emotional sad piano and vocals flowing Just as conflicting with it. 'MISS ME OR DISS ME' contained in the message of the song being tough dichotomy to divide two deep inner conflicts and emotions felt across the world to get out to the music of the fear that one common denominator in mind the desire to become immersed solve it . "Am I've abandoned myself or my own wonder who" "MISS ME OR DISS ME" in the message contained within the song still fly in fear Bury step towards the world.
2. Hope - Another Story subtitle 'mind firmly Eat' (. Feat Airlie) will go hope.
Another story 'mind firmly Eat' is the hope go. Hard to find the reason when you are sick of living in a warm ray of sunshine that illuminate the gap between the window ... even want to hear someone else talk ... hope the sun! His story ...
The "Cloud is going to shed the light rain that was ever fair huen hiding you" started to rain sad that contains a hopeful message in solitude and sadness with just a piano playing rap music is acoustic pop ballad medium. Refined atmosphere of the immersion in music to help you focus on the lyrics and even gives aeteut to create excitement, combined with all the instruments and vocals, including the ever magnificent orchestra leads to the climax of the song. Super powerful vocals DIVA 'Airlie' gave express well the strength inside aejeolham participated in featuring.
3. love - and one! Have you ever loved to death? "Let's run away '(Feat. Lean) is the story you want to love it.
One of the nation's best in this album Triple Title emotional vocalist 'Lean' is the addition in 2014 of the vocal tip, and brings the essence of the emotional ballad. The lyrics of this song in your mind moving eye-catching. "Let's go farther away, where the two of us one eopget your breath."
One can hear your heart moving lyrics sleep suddenly the tears spill walkak as a lyrical song feels like a 'brinkmanship confess that I only heard'. Maybe a dumb-sounding vocals and the addition of a string 2014 Edition 'MC Mong & Lynn's would be the best gift for the fans awaited collaboration.
Back a long silence at the end of five years as Music MC Mong ... quietly went away to hate and love this album to represent a yearning in his heart seemed to stand on their two minds as precarious coexistence boundary is like a long confession time to wait for a guy who quietly started his music he tries to communicate with the world through the only window that had become disconnected music.
MISS ME OR DISS ME
A long silence at the end of five years returned to music MC Mong!
Confess that the only window for music albums gave people a long time to wait though his music without sound silently discarded leaving longing for love and hatred that seems to represent two hearts standing on his mind as precarious coexistence boundary to start communicating with the world and have become disconnected through. Usual, one also sees a colorful track and mature sound thirst they do not know about the music album genus was created through his hands for a long time without exception, every household has melted off one sentence statement.
1. The happiest time of my life (Feat. Huh Gak)
Composition / BlueBridge
Lyricist / MC MONG
Arranger / BlueBridge
Indicating the start of a long time to come the first MC Mong song 'happiest time in my life' is a lazy afternoon stark lyrical piano playing, like raindrops pounding the land had the most loving, yet breathable, starting with a medium tempo song gasatmal this blend of realistic representation looking back on the past that have felt clogged up and had forgotten the song as a single sheet of letter professing the importance of many things.
2. I miss you (Feat truth of Mad soul child.) - The title song
Composer / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick, HOMEBOY, truth
Lyricist / MC MONG,
Arranger / Duble Sidekick
Show that in the grand scale of the string track with a funky electric guitar loops and rhythm flowing Just as he and conflicting emotional sad piano and vocal harmonies to create harmony out as one of the "MISS ME OR DISS ME" song that contained in the message the mind is a deep inner conflict and who wish to eliminate one common denominator that fear is felt across the world of music to come out with a feeling of being tough divided into two kinds of dichotomy is embedded.
"I wonder who deserted or abandoned Am" "MISS ME OR DISS ME" in the message contained within the song still fly in fear Bury step towards the world.
3. Eat mind firmly (Feat Airlie.) - The title song
Composer / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick, SEION
Lyricist / MC MONG
Arranger / SEION
"The cloud is going to shed the light rain that was ever fair huen behind you."
This started as a sad rain containing a hopeful message in solitude and sorrow piano playing only with rap song is an acoustic pop ballad medium. Refined atmosphere of the immersion in music to help you focus on the lyrics and even gives aeteut to create excitement, combined with all the instruments and vocals, including the ever magnificent orchestra leads to the climax of the song. Super powerful vocals DIVA 'Airlie' gave express well the strength inside aejeolham participated in featuring.
4. NEWYORK (Feat. Baek Ji Young)
Composition / Kim Hee Won, the new
Lyricist / MC MONG
Arranger / Kim Hee Won, the new
New York's 'Alicia Keys' private recording studio and, JAY Z Video ads can be seen in the recording studio was famous Jungle City Studios at Grammy Awards won by Drummer 'Poogie bell', Beyonce, Brian McKnight session of Guitar 'Keith Robinson', Brian Mcknight, Bass session of the James Brown 'Lenny Stallworth' sessions, including the famous concerto by Urban Funky song, based on the theme of Real Trumpet bold lines reminiscent of a scene from one sweet movie. You can see the shape is recorded at Jungle City Studios in 'NEWYORK' Teaser and the MV. Unique vocalist of Korea Ballad Queen Baek Ji Young 'featuring participated in this collaboration we expect the best.
5. Let's run away (. Feat Lynn) - title song
Composition / BlueBridge
Lyricist / MC MONG
Arranger / BlueBridge
One of the nation's best in this album Triple Title emotional vocalist 'Lean' is the addition in 2014 of the vocal tip, and brings the essence of the emotional ballad. The lyrics of this song in your mind moving eye-catching. "Let's go farther away, the two of us where you eopget one breath," I feel like the lyrics one can hear the tears suddenly move the hearts sleep by tumbling walkak a lyrical song like, 'I hear confessions only to the edge. Maybe a dumb-sounding vocals and the addition of a string 2014 Edition 'MC Mong & Lynn's would be the best gift for the fans awaited collaboration.
6. faulty fan (Feat. Gary, Hyolyn Of Sistar)
Composition / Duble Sidekick, HOMEBOY
Lyricist / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick, Gary
Arranger / Duble Sidekick, HOMEBOY
The atmosphere is felt in two seconds dreary winter punggineun Blowout is the one based on the intense acoustic drum sounds with hip-hop lyrical playing electronic piano, featuring a realistic lyrics. Maybe this song was released out into the analog sensibility expresses the emotions felt as if this type of story telling to his brother one foot back and figuratively. Gary participated in featuring gave empower yourself to listen to this song, write the lyrics on the spot, the best girl group vocalist ssiseu Hyolyn rudder should bring that maturity in addition to singing a song.
7. What could I do (Feat. BumKey) Composition / PJ, Lee, Jong - Hun
Lyricist / MC MONG, David kim
Arranger / PJ, Lee, Jong - Hun
With Urban Hiphop-R & B track of the most unique rhythmic groove music from this album. You sleep in two sections: the voice that is heard vocal rhythm smooth ride list 'BumKey' participation was expressed well the distinctive feel of the song. Complex melody of the chorus being humorous lyrics and released repeatedly to embellish the subtle emotions that you feel is attractive in the opposite sex relationships.
8. The explosive yeolaeseol (Feat. The channels)
Composition / Duble Sidekick
Lyricist / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick
Composition / BlueBridge
Lyricist / MC MONG
Arranger / BlueBridge
To arrange the main melody of 2010 received a lot of love 'sick to death' as an acoustic, a song that can evoke new emotions and nostalgia.
10. sick to death Part.2 (Feat. Swedish Laundry)
Composition / BlueBridge
Lyricist / MC MONG, David kim
Arranger / BlueBridge
4 years ago announced it received a lot of love 'Blue Brand Trauma Part 2' Title
Seemed like a 'sick to death', a new nuance punggineun
'Sick to death Part.2' ttelreya take my free will and MC Mong and Outkast, the leading producer (BlueBridge) hand was down again Kn-u Kim and MC Mong expresses the most beautiful color. Sad feeling is a bit faster, but that song came up hungry ... expressed scream and spit out rap MC Mong unique and compelling emotional immature female duo this charming voice of 'Laundry Sweden, while the addition of the most popular colors of MC Mong well.
11. Whatever (Feat. Mina Girls Of Day)
Composer / MC MONG, Joe and the other ten Frisco, Duble Sidekick
Lyricist / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick, Davidkim
Arranger / Ten other Joe Frisco
MC Mong's best friend, known as 'haha' is a humorous narration, and two charming voice and String Line of Bass Groove Line and concise Drum Beat is going to lead me to the whole song of Girls Day 'Mina' are the intro begins by Acid Jazz and Modern music is bouncing feel that the addition. Lead Synth song out the middle line is provided for more funky ambience of the song. In this album, the brightest, if you listen to the songs you can feel comfortable and exciting feel-Good utmost.
12. MY LOVE (Feat. Sung Yoojin)
Composition / Kim Hee Won, the new
Lyricist / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick, Kim Hee Won
Arranger / Kim Hee Won, the new
"Did you learn a parting farewell younger patrons come nimdeul bottom."
Love, and parting, and two expressed the feelings with loved ones had before frank rap initials carved into the bag and wallet, after parting the evidence in a desk drawer stuffed full of the trodden snow ... all things realistic representation of the sense of loss and separation found loose in the sad irony. Lyrical Elec Piano and Orchestra with a unique blend of sound and the songs Harpsichord. Based on the 1960 Old Pop Music 'My Love' is the old sensibilities and contemporary songs that are more vague feeling sad and alone, combined with the unique RAP Mc Mong.
13. E.R (Feat. The channels)
Composition / Duble Sidekick
Lyricist / MC MONG, Duble Sidekick
The song that starts with a sad piano melody, a new post-2012 arrangements, original compositions and cover songs reinterpreted as 'ER' and has quite a different feel, rather than the hip-hop dance song Arrange bits can feel the new 'ER'.
Softness and the intersection of aejeolham 'The channels' impressive hook and ball tastefully resounding chorus line, as representing the heart sound bits 'thud' they can feel the emotion of the addition of MC to maximize mongman
Miss Me Or Dis...全部歌曲
收听Miss Me Or Dis...的人
加载中,请稍候...

我要回帖

更多关于 bring me to life下载 的文章

随机推荐