英语地址怎么写题,怎么写

欢迎你,    
北京2013中考英语作文题目及范文
18:48:05 来源:新东方在线编辑整理
&&& 新的一年新的开始,为大家带来了北京2013作文题目及范文,供大家参考。希望对大家有帮助!&&& 2013年的中考英语作文题目是:  根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。  上学期间,学校的某些场所一定给你留下了美好的记忆,如教室、阅览室、操场等。某英文报纸正以“My Favourite Place at
School”为题征文,请你投稿。描述一个你最喜欢的地方,并请说明原因。  提示词语:classroom, reading-room, playground, bright, quiet, large, help,
improve&&& 【范文】  Our school has a lot of places students like to hang out, such as
playground, computer rooms, art room etc. My favorite place is library.  In library, people know how to restrict themselves, behaved more politely,
and it is a good place for you to read plenty of novels and study your own
subjects. I am used to hang out in library after school, because even I go home,
I may not have the mood or conditions to finish my homework, and it is a good
place for you to meet some friends who have something in common and we can share
experience on study or other subjects.  It's really good to have such a quiet place!&&& 【分析】  这篇作文和去年的内在要求其实保持完全一致,都属于夹叙夹议类的文章,且题材继续保持贴近孩子的生活。  这篇作文在写的过程当中要注意包含以下几个要点:  1、学校里你最喜欢的地方是什么?——what  2、你为什么喜欢这个地方?——why  3、这个地方给你带来了什么(这个地方如何帮助你成长或是这个地方如何给你留下深刻的印象等等都可以)——how  夹叙夹议类的作文写作方式:  第一步,审题(确定文章有几个要点,保证要点齐全,确定文体)  第二步,列提纲  1、谈论是什么 2、阐述为什么 3、升华怎么样  第三步,连句成篇&&& 以上是为大家整理的北京2013中考英语作文题目及范文,在新的一年中我们会为大家带来更快更及时的考试信息,期待大家的关注!
本文关键字:
初中网络课堂
中考15天特训营
初一【语数英】全能满分上半年卡【暑秋】
¥1494.013186试听
新东方在线名师,新东方教育科技集团优秀教师,教学培训师;北京新东方初中数学项目负责人;在全国各地...
初一【语数英...
初一【语数英】全能满分下半年卡【寒春】
¥1494.013180试听
孙艳霞老师,新东方在线中考英语专家.资深一线教师,英语教改的积极拥护者和先行人.孙老师有丰富的与外籍...
初一【语数英...
初一【语数英】全能满分四季年卡
¥2656.013491试听
昵称:土豆奥数、中考专家,毕业于清华大学计算机系和法学专业,14年中小学数学培训经验,连续8年被评为...
初一【语数英...
初一【语数英】全能满分四季VIP年卡
¥3656.013180试听
孙艳霞老师,新东方在线中考英语专家.资深一线教师,英语教改的积极拥护者和先行人.孙老师有丰富的与外籍...
初一【语数英...
初一【数学】寒假预科班
¥360.013179试听
昵称:蓝豆蓝豆老师,本科学历,4年教学经验,执教以来担任初中数学的教学工作,在工作中重视教学方法的...
初一【数学】...
中考语法名校班【初高中英语金榜题名系列】
¥580.013181试听
北京新东方学校《新概念英语》资深王牌名师,美国宾西法尼亚大学访问学者,1999年开始从事英语教学工作...
中考语法名校...
【1元1科】娜姐带你搞定圆【初三数学】
¥1.012845试听
&数学知心姐姐&李娜老师:十年教龄,市级新课改论文评比一等奖、省级教学技能大赛二等奖获得者。熟悉...
【1元1科】娜...
【1元1科】中考专题之将军饮马与平移【...
¥1.013177试听
【1元1科】中...
【1元1科】突破中考语文现代文阅读【中...
¥1.012871试听
杨国星老师,首都师范大学高等教育学硕士,新东方在线中考语文辅导专家。中学资深心理咨询师,语文体验...
【1元1科】突...
【1元1科】中考化学小专题-图像【初三化学】
¥1.013171试听
优能中学部教师简介-卢芳 1.教育背景毕业于北京理工大学,硕士研究生学历。2.教授课程中考化学3.教学成...
【1元1科】中...
【1元1科】杰哥专题【浮力】系列之浮沉...
¥1.013173试听
【1元1科】I am what I am【琪乐无...
¥1.013189试听
吉林大学英语专业,专业八级,3年新东方泡泡少儿英语教学经验,主要担任新概念英语、三一口语、小升初提...
【1元1科】I ...
中考【数学】一轮系统复习班【程老板数...
¥560.013132试听
中考【数学】...
初三【物理】提分VIP年卡【人教版】
¥1360.013039试听
张杰,北京新东方学校初中物理项目主管,新东方集团教学培训师,新东方优秀教师,讲课激情,励志。语言...
初三【物理】...
初三【物理】提分VIP年卡【人教五四版】
¥1360.013021试听
张杰,北京新东方学校初中物理项目主管,新东方集团教学培训师,新东方优秀教师,讲课激情,励志。语言...
初三【物理】...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
中考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
中考课程排行榜
中考公开课
新东方在线官方微博高考英语作文当前位置:
超强推荐:年全国高考英语写作真题及范文汇总
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
单元检测卷是丛书的核心内容,分AB卷;A卷为“名校题选卷”、B卷为“名师题选卷”两部分。专题检测卷针对课本中的重点、难点知识组织试卷。模块检测卷是对整个模块内容的综合检测,每个模块设置两套,分“学业水平测试卷”和“高考水平测试卷”。......四级选课中心
六级选课中心
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:32:32)?&&( 15:19:20)?&&( 14:29:54)?&&( 14:26:43)?&&( 14:14:41)?&&( 14:07:40)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-2014年6月英语四级作文题目及范文解析汇总
2014年6月英语四级作文题目及范文解析汇总
  关于家乡
  Suppose a foreign friend of yours is coming to visit your hometown , what is the place would you show him or her and why.
  题:Suppose a foreign friend of yours is going to visit yourhometown/your campus/China(多题多卷的三个不同), what is the most interestingplace you would like to take him/her to see and why?
  参考范文:The most interestingplace
  Dear Pacival,
  I am thrilled to know that youare going to visit my hometown and I can&t wait see you again. Imiss everything that happened when I was in your city, and yourparents and you were so kind to me that I will try my best thistime to make your stay an enjoyable and memerable one。
  My home town,Changsha, is thecapital of Hunan province and best known as the star city for itswell developed entertainment industry and tourism. There arenumerous places and attractions worth recommending, and YueluMountain is the first one that I&d like to introduce to you.Firstly, in the foot of Yuelu Mountain is the prominent YueluAcademy. It has an exceedingly long history and its architecture ischaracteristic of Song Dynasty. Then, after a half hour, we willreach the Bird Forest. There are various rare birds there, and theycan sing, perform, and interact with us. After about an hour, wewill arrive at the peak, Baiyun Summit. The scenery there isspectacular and we can have a wonderful panorama of the wholecity。
  I bet you must be very excitedabout all these activities, and the Yuelu Mountain is waiting forus to explore. All you need to do is pack up and go, and I assureyou that this trip will be a great fun。
  Should you have any questionand suggestion, please let me know。
  I am looking forward to yourarrival。
  Yours sincerely,
  关于中国
  Suppose a foreign friend of yours is coming to visit your China , what is the place would you show him or her and why.
  参考范文:Beijing&Must First See Place in China
  If one of my foreign friends is coming to China, no doubt, I will take him to Beijing first. The reasons are as following:
  First, Beijing is the capital of China, an energetic city with a long history. Beijing is a super large distribution center, high-quality goods across the country will appear here, so you can easily find whatever you like. Second, there are a great number of tourist attractions and historic sites in Beijing, such as Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Summer Palace. What is more, some of these interesting places are within walking distance, so you can visit several scenic spots by spending a relatively less time. Third, the traffic in Beijing is very convenient and inexpensive. You can take bus or subway train to anywhere you want to go.
2014年6月英语四级作文题目及范文解析汇总相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 我爱你英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐