我像中邪一样,满世界寻觅你的身影,切一无所获的近义词。英文翻译

人们争论不休,结果一无所获的英文翻译_百度作业帮
人们争论不休,结果一无所获的英文翻译
人们争论不休,结果一无所获的英文翻译
Debate,and the results found nothing.
你好 人们争论不休,结果一无所获Entering into endless arguments leads to nothing at all. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~我像中邪一样,满世界寻觅你的身影,切一无所获。英文翻译_百度知道
我像中邪一样,满世界寻觅你的身影,切一无所获。英文翻译
提问者采纳
I like the evil, all o供工垛继艹荒讹维番哩ver the world looking for your shadow, but I got nothing.
如果满意请采纳~窝绝对不会客气的么么哒 ( ー̀дー́ )ง
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
上面那个我感觉不对供工垛继艹荒讹维番哩,这里的中邪所表示意思应该是上瘾之类的,应该是动词,evil我记得应该没有动词形式,而且意思是邪恶,如果我翻译我会说成I
like addiction, looking for your shadow (figure也有身影的意思) all over the world, but had(got) nothing,我只是强迫症觉得不对,我说错什么了别骂我
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:一无所获是什么意思?
问题补充:
They found nothing
Having achieved nothing
Found nothing
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:人生要不是大胆的冒险,便是一无所获。是什么意思?
人生要不是大胆的冒险,便是一无所获。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
The life were not bold risk, then has achieved nothing.
Life is not a bold adventure, nothing at all.
Life is not a bold adventure, nothing at all.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
中邪的英文
音标:[ zhōngxié ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译be bewitched
例句与用法1.What ? he ' s still alive ! - he ' s possessed by a ghost too-他还活着! -而且中邪了2.- what ? he ' s still alive ! - he ' s possessed by a ghost too-他还活着! -而且中邪了3.She tried to drive the evil thoughts out of her mind她试图将脑中邪恶的想法驱赶出去。 4.He must be possessed or something他一定是中邪了5.That car is possessed那车中邪了! 6.The conversion skill no longer causes a monster counting error in the den of evil转换技能不再引起在数中邪恶的窝的错误的怪物。 7." nothing s got into me , " she said , flaming . " i want that money . you can do your swaggering afterwards .“我没中邪, ”她怒火直冒, “我就是要那笔钱,你拿出钱以后再摆你的臭架子吧。 ” 8.On the screen you hear evil say to jesus , " one person can t die for all the sins in the world , come on . " a little later , tempting him again , " and people won t appreciate it , will they ?邪恶在戏中试探耶稣,就像试探你一样在戏中邪恶对?说:一个人无法为众人的罪而死。这样试探? ,然后又说:人不会理解的。 9." hester prynne , " said the clergyman , " i have striven with my young brother here , under whose preaching of the word you have been privileged to sit " - here mr . wilson laid his hand on the shoulder of a pale young man beside him - " i have sought , i say , to persuade this godly youth , that he should deal with you , here in the face of heaven , and before these wise and upright rulers , and in hearing of all the people , as touching the vileness and blackness of your sin“海丝特白兰, ”那牧师说道, “我已经同我这里这位年轻的兄弟争论过,而你正是有幸坐听他布道的, ”此时威尔逊先生把手放在身边一个脸色苍白的年轻人的肩头“我说,我曾经试图说服这位虔诚的青年,要由他面对苍天,在这些英明而正直的长官面前,在全体人民的旁听之下,来处理你的问题,触及你罪孽中邪恶而阴暗的一面。 10.From the incantation category which discovered looked that , altogether goes to road of the nether world incantation with the pharaoh , are not many in view of tomb raider , in order to mainly help the pharaoh to walk road of the hell to help the function to him the content , namely aims at in the religion the evil dark strength从已发现的咒语类别来看,与法老共赴幽冥之路的咒语,针对盗墓者的并不多,主要还是为了帮助法老走好地府之路对他起帮助作用的内容,即针对宗教中邪恶的黑暗力量的。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 一无所获的意思是什么 的文章

随机推荐