there is a cat undet theworld chairr.在a的下面划线,怎么提出问题

There is a cat behind the chair.怎么改为一般疑问句_百度作业帮
There is a cat behind the chair.怎么改为一般疑问句
There is a cat behind the chair.怎么改为一般疑问句
Is there a cat behind the chair
Is there a cat behind the chair?there be 句型的一般疑问句,把is/ are提前到句首
Is there a cat behind the chair?【人教版】2015年秋七年级上册全单元教学课件 Unit 4 Where is my schoolbag Section A_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
【人教版】2015年秋七年级上册全单元教学课件 Unit 4 Where is my schoolbag Section A
上传于||暂无简介
大小:6.70MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢There is a cat under the chair.是什么意思_百度知道
There is a cat under the chair.是什么意思
提问者采纳
椅子下面有只猫。
There are many books in the box.There is a football near the trash bin.这些又是什么意思呢,谢谢了,拜托!
箱子里有很多书。垃圾箱边上有个足球。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
chair的相关知识
其他2条回答
椅子下面有一只猫。
椅子下面有只猫。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁is、it、am、I的复数形式?This is a desk.these are coats.I am a girl.The cat is on the chairThey are green.把它们改成否定回答.There is a pen on the desk.I am a boy.My coat is on the bed.把它们变成一般疑问句,作肯定和否定_百度作业帮
is、it、am、I的复数形式?This is a desk.these are coats.I am a girl.The cat is on the chairThey are green.把它们改成否定回答.There is a pen on the desk.I am a boy.My coat is on the bed.把它们变成一般疑问句,作肯定和否定
is、it、am、I的复数形式?This is a desk.these are coats.I am a girl.The cat is on the chairThey are green.把它们改成否定回答.There is a pen on the desk.I am a boy.My coat is on the bed.把它们变成一般疑问句,作肯定和否定回答.
is、it、am、I的复数形式分别是are,them,are,we主格(our所有格,us宾格)[is,am都属于be动词所以复数形式只有一种are(现在时)过去式were]This isn't a desk.these aren't coats.I am not a girl.The cat isn't on the chair They aren't green.(在be动词(就是am,is,are)后加not 简写成n't)Is there a pen on the desk?Yes,there is./No,there isn't.Am I a boy?Yes,I am./No,I'm not.Is my coat on the bed?Yes,it is./No,it isn't.当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 This is a picture of a bedroom. I can see a bed,..
阅读理解。
&&&& This is a picture of a bedroom. I can see a bed, a desk, a light (灯) and some books. The light and thebooks are on the desk. The chair is behind (在……的后面) the desk. A photo of Jim's family is on the wall. Father, Mother and Jim are in the photo. But we can' see his cat. It's not in the photo.
1. 写出bedroom picture 中出现的物品。&&&& ______________________________________________
2. 根据短文内容,完成下列对话。 A: What can you see in the picture? B: I can see a bed, a desk, a light and some books. A: Where are these things? B: (1) ________A: (2) ________B: The light and some books. A: Where is the chair? B: It's behind the desk. A: (3)________B: It's a photo of Jim's family. A: Who are they in the picture? B: (4)________A: Where is Jim's cat? B: (5)________
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1. a bed, a desk, a chair, a light, some books and a photo. 2. (1) They are in the bedroom.&& &(2) What's on the desk? &&& (3) What's on the wall? &&& (4) Father, Mother and Jim. &&& (5) Sorry, I don't know. / It's not in the photo. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 This is a picture of a bedroom. I can see a bed,..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 This is a picture of a bedroom. I can see a bed,..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 chair 的文章

随机推荐