英语阅读理解回答问题英语题

当前位置: &
回答问题的英文
英文翻译answer the question:&&&& response:&&&& problem
例句与用法1.Do n't give him any hints when he answers the question .在他回答问题时,不要给他提示。2.He made a listless mistake in answering the question .他在回答问题时犯了一个不小心的错误。3.Vernon's fancy of her must have sprung from her prompt and most musical responsiveness .维农对她的看法肯定来自她能敏捷和极富有乐感地回答问题。4.Disliking this chore and relieved that it would end soon, he continued fielding questions .他一边暗自庆幸这件讨厌的差事快完了,一边继续回答问题。5.His own replies and remark, both of which were few and pithy, were occasionally rendered into english by his friend .他自己回答问题或发表意见的时候,却言简意赅,有时还得由他的朋友译成英语。6.What made the lessons difficult was not malama's intellectual intransigence, which was pronounced, but her insistence upon answering all questions in broken english .上课的难处还不是难在上面所说玛拉玛在学知识上的一丝不苟,而是难在她回答问题时非用支离破碎的英语不可。7.Don ' t refer to your textbooks while answering questions回答问题时不要看课本。 8.Look at the sample question before you mark answers在回答问题之前看一看例题。 9.Listen to the conversation and answer the questions听对话,英语思考回答问题。 10.Just answer the question . would you take me in你就回答问题你愿意我搬进来吗? &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇56.Rules of Internet communication
/ Rules we should follow when chatting online.(2分)
57.Because we should
treat others in the same way you would want to be treated.(2分)
58.hurt(2分)
59.I think the basic
rule is the best. In real life, we usually want others to be good to us, but we
seldom consider our own behavior.
60.We shouldn’t tell
strangers online our home address, phone number, bank account or password etc.(2分)
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:2012年全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(天津卷带解析)
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。Born in 1949, Diana Nyad took an early interest in swimming as a sport and was a Florida State High School swimming champion. Like many young athletes, she had Olympic dreams, but a serious illness kept her from competing in the Games. The disappointment didn’t stop her from going forward. Instead, she became interested in marathon swimming. A brilliant athlete, she was well-conditioned for spending long periods of time in the water. As a long-distance swimmer, she would compete against herself and the obstacles presented by distance, danger, cold, and exhaustion.For ten years Nyad devoted herself to becoming one of the world’s best long-distance swimmers. In 1970, she swam a ten-mile marathon in Lake Ontario, setting the women’s record for the course. In 1972 she set another record by swimming 102.5 miles from an island in the Bahamas to the coast of Florida. Then she broke a third record when swimming around Manhattan Island in 1975.Nyad attempted to swim the distance between Florida and Cuba in 1978. Though the span of water is less than 100 miles wide, it is rough and dangerous. After battling the water for two days, she had to give for the sake of her own health and safety. Even so, she impressed the world with her courage and strong desire to succeed. For Nyad her strength of purpose was just as important as reading Cuba. That is how she defined success. It did not matter that he she believed she had touched the other shore.When Nyad ended her career as a swimmer, she continued to try new things---travelling the world as a reporter, writing books and giving public speeches about her life. Diana Nyad works to inspire others, just as she did when she swam the waters of the world.【小题1】What prevented Nyad from taking part in the Olympic Games? (No more than 5 words)__________________________________________________________________________【小题2】What does the underlined word “obstacles” mean? (1 word)___________________________________________________________________________【小题3】What achievement did Nyad make in 1970? (No more than 10 words.)________________________________________________________________________________【小题4】Why did Nyad believe that she had touched the other shore? (No more than 10 words)___________________________________________________________________________【小题5】Please explain how you are inspired by Nyad. (No more than 20 words)_______________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年天津红桥区高三第二次模拟考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
&阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。
When I was in primary school, I got into an argument
with a boy in my class.I have forgotten what the argument was
about, but I have never forgotten the lesson learned that day.
I was convinced that &I& was right
and &he& was wrong --- and he was just as convinced that I was wrong
and &he& was right.The teacher decided to
teach us a very important lesson.She brought
us up to the front of the class and placed him on one side of her desk and me
on the other.&&&&
In the middle of her desk was a large, round object.I could clearly see that it was black She asked the
boy what color the object was.&White,& he
answered.
I couldn't believe he said the object was white, for
it was obviously black! Another argument started between my classmate anytime,
this time about the color of the object.
The teacher told me to go to stand where the boy had
been standing and told him to come to stand where I had been.We changed places, and now she asked me what the color
of the object was.I had to answer, &White.& It was an object with two differently-colored sides,
and from his viewpoint it was white.Only from my
side was it black
My teacher taught me a very important lesson that day:
You must stand in the other persons' shoes and look at the situation through
their eyes in order to truly understand their perspective(观点).
1.What is the main idea of the text? (No more than 10 words)
2.What is the meaning of the underlined words
&was convinced& in Paragraph 2?
(No more than
3 words)
3.What did the teacher ask the students while changing
positions?
(No more than
8 words)
4.Why are both of their answers right? (No more than 10 words)
5.What do you think of the teacher? And why? (No more than 20 words)
来源:2014届四川乐山一中高二下期第二阶段考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。
In college, Spring Break (春假)is usually associated with the beach, parties and
sleepless nights, bringing about relaxation, free time and friends. Students
who wish to spend their break doing something productive and rewarding, however,
may choose to participate in the Alternative Break Program. It places college
students in communities both at home and abroad.
The Program allows students to take part in various
projects dealing with issues such as literacy (识字),
homelessness and the environment. It includes helping kids with their lessons,
raising money for families in need and collecting data for environmental
research.
The hope is that, by getting themselves involved in
different environments, students will have the opportunity to learn about
members of communities and broaden their view. In turn, they will incorporate (融合) their experiences and lessons learned into their own
communities. In a word, the Program aims to encourage students to be active
citizens and engage themselves in making a difference in society.
In the spring of 2006, about 36,000 students in the
USA participated in the Alternative Break Program.
Samantha Giacobozzi, now director of the Program, has
been on five alternative break trips herself, including trips to New Orleans,
India and Dominican Republic. “I was a student who went on alternative break
trips and had my life totally transformed by that experience,” she said.
“Every year, we meet many students who have attended the Program. You can see
changes in their life that are connected with their alternative break
experiences.”
The Program began in 1991.Today, it has become
increasingly popular with college students in the United States.
1.Who may choose to participate in the Alternative
Break Program?(within&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10 words)
2.Wha is the aim of the Program?(within 15 words)
3.What is the meaning of the underlined word
&transformed& in Paragraph 5?( 1 word)
4.What is Samantha's attitude toward the
Program?(within 10 words)
5.If you take part in the Program, which project are
you interested in? And why?(within 15 words)
来源:学年天津市高考压轴卷英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。
Many people spend a lot of time making money because
they believe the money itself will make them happy, or will guard them against
things that will make them unhappy. They make great efforts to achieve that
perfect relationship, the perfect house, the beautiful body, the approval of
others, all in an attempt to be happy.
Sometimes these thin other times,
people stress over not having reached the goals, or reach them and find they’re
still unhappy. Other times, people focus on just one goal and don’t have time
for other things that will make them truly happy.
Some experts studying human happiness and the factors
that contribute to it have identified several key areas of life that seem to be
more related to personal happiness. Some of them are the things like money,
friends, health a others are things you may not think of
in your daily life, such as your neighborhood and sense of meaning in life.
So while setting your goals, remember all of the areas
of life that are important to you and find a balanced lifestyle including
social support, personal development, physical health and meaningful pursuits(追求) besides career success and financial security.
_____________, your attitude about life and the things that happen to you each
day can also have a great effect on your level of happiness and life
satisfaction. In addition to being optimistic, happy people tend to believe
they are the masters of their fate, rather than the victims of circumstance.
&Explore the state of your life, assess how truly
happy you are, and find a direction to work toward that will likely bring more
happiness. Reach your
goals, set new ones and live a life that truly makes you happy.
1.What does the first paragraph mainly talk about?
(Please answer within 15 words.)
to experience happiness from other things.
5.Translate the underlined sentence in Paragraph 5
into Chinese.
阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。
The old man walked slowly into the restaurant. His
poor jacket, patched trousers, and worn-out shoes made him stand out from
the usual Saturday morning breakfast crowd. Unforgettable were his pale blue
eyes that sparkled like diamonds, large rosy cheeks, and thin lips held in a
steady smile.
With the help of his trusty cane, he walked toward a
table by the window. A young waitress named Mary watched him and ran over to
him, saying, “Here, Sir. Let me give you a hand with that chair.”
Without a word, he smiled and nodded a thank you. She
pulled the chair away from the table. Steadying him with one arm, she helped
him move in front of the chair, and get comfortably seated. Then she pushed the
table up close to him, and leaned his cane against the table where he could
reach it.
In a soft, clear voice he said, “Thank you, Miss.”
“You are welcome, Sir.” She replied. “My name is Mary.
I’ll be back in a moment. If you need anything, just wave at me!”
After he had finished a hearty meal of pancakes,
bacon, and hot lemon tea, Mary brought him the change, helping him up from his
chair and out from behind the table. She handed him his cane, and walked with
him to the front door. Holding the door open for him, she said, “Come back and
see us, Sir!”
He nodded a thank you and said softly with a smile,
“You are very kind!”
When Mary went to clean his table, she was shocked.
Under his plate she found a business card and a note written on the napkin,
under which was a $100 bill.
The note on the napkin read, “Dear Mary, I respect you
very much, and you respect yourself, too. It shows by the way you treat others.
You have found the secret of happiness. Your kind gestures will shine through
those who meet you.”
The man she had served was the owner was the
restaurant. This was the first time that she, or any of his employees, had seen
him in person.
1.When did the story happen? (No more than 10 words)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.What was the old man wearing when he walked into the
restaurant?&(No more than 10 words)
3.Please explain the underlined phrase &stand
out& in English. (No more than 5 words)
4.Why did Mary ran over to the old man? (No more than 15 words)
5.What is the meaning of &Happiness&? What
have you learned from the story? (No more than
25 words)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&在知乎用英语回答问题好吗?
这两天看到几条用英语答题的,知乎有规定过用什么语言吗?这样的现象有利于知乎的发展吗?参考链接:Quora不允许中文回答……相关问题:
按投票排序
(I'm going to assume this is talking about my answers, since I don't see other English answers in the top feed.)对于我的英文答案,我先抱歉。我的中文水平很差,不能表达我想沟通的信息。我用知乎也是想学中文。可是看到一个我能回答的问题时就很矛盾。如果用英文写,能保证质量优良,内容完整,可是一大部分人会看不懂。如果用中文写,要花十倍的力气,十倍的时间,而只能达到十分之一的效果。前面写的这么简单的几句话,已经让我苦战了一个多小时,而且每句都要用翻译软件。我没有足够的耐力用这种中文薄技写2000字的答案。我回答问题也只是希望能帮大家接触到在国内难得接触到的消息。可是我也懂帮忙有时候会帮倒忙。所以我想出两个提议,1.如果答案是用英文写的,即使赞成内容,请不要投赞同票。这样做有两个目标,1) 读者会先看到好的中文答案, 2) 首页和热门问答上不会出现全英文的答案。当然我还是欢迎大家给我的感谢 =P2.如果对全英文的答案有意见,请投反对票。关于这两个提议,大家有什么反馈吗?- - - - -(中文翻译: . Thank you so much
for an awesome translation!) Phew, I hope what I wrote in Chinese makes sense haha. I think that's the most Chinese I've ever written, so either way, I'm quite pleased with myself =)Now I'll talk about how I feel.I want to start off by saying that, as inept as I am at understanding Chinese culture, I think I understand the reasoning and emotions behind this discussion. And I'm not offended that people don't want to read English answers. To me, Chinese culture, and the Chinese language that is so intimately intertwined with it, is something to be proud of and to forgo that is a great tragedy. The wisdom inherent in Chinese is a prevailing motivation for me to learn Chinese. I also sense that, since I'm Chinese American and I don't really understand the language, the culture or the societal norms, I'm really a guest on 知乎. And as a guest, I shouldn't act as freely as I do at home (i.e. on the English part of the internet); I should be on my best behavior. I understand these sentiments because there is a lot of cultural ignorance and intolerance built into American systems too. And this is one of the things that I hope Chinese people don't look at and say, "See, America does it this way, so we should try it too." Because there is an amazing quality of cultural understanding and acceptance among educated American individuals.I understand that, if I must answer in English, I have the freedom to not answer any questions, and that is balanced by the freedom of others to not read my answers. But I do hope that this community - any community - is big enough for the diversity that we all represent.So while I find the American-centric worldview of Quora a huge disappointment (but it's also a smart marketing decision), I hope 知乎 can surpass that.- - - - -I would be grateful for everyone's help in correcting the mistakes I've made in my Chinese response. And as always, if you have the courage and patience to translate this into Chinese, then go for it! =P
最近和一些知乎人在一起努力翻译《Best Of Quora (答案精选集)》,期间有一些感受,觉得可以借这个问题和大家分享一下。一,为什么有些人喜欢用英语回答问题?首先要了解一点:那些喜欢用英语回答问题的人,如果他们逻辑清晰、语法通顺、背景知识地道又扎实,且喜爱回答「英语背景」或「非中文背景」的问题,那么多半可能不是为了装X,而是事出有因:有些话,它就是用英文表达比较爽。在知乎,我有时会倾向于分享一些「英语背景」或「非中文背景」的答案,比如:「为什么雨果作品《悲惨世界》在英语国家保留了法语原名而没有译成英语?」「为什么尤克里里(Ukelele)突然受欢迎了起来?」「如何评价《007大破天幕杀机》的主题曲《Skyfall》?」我中学在新加坡读了四年。相对于以前在国内,在这样一个西化痕迹彻底的英系社会,我能接触到类似于以上这些事物的机会增加了,自然就积累了很多Contextual Knowledge(情境知识)或Background Information(背景知识),虽然可能不全面,但我相信,这些知识以我的「非母语」为载体,为我开辟了认识世界的新角度。比如说我在回答007主题曲那个问题之前,早在去年10月的时候,我就接触到了Adele的新作,11月初的时候就已经看完了电影。在那个时候,很多国内的知乎人才刚刚知道007系列出了新电影,只盼国内尽早安排档期,更多的人可能连出新电影了都不知道,或者,额,连007是啥都不知道也未可知……而与此同时,我每天「不得不」被报纸新闻、街边的广告牌、出租车上播放的电台节目、网络头条评论、校园里同学之间的交流等等一切关于Skyfall的消息「轮番轰炸」————即使我不是个主动的接收者,我也或多或少地对Skyfall有了一定的了解,而且是,in English。与此同时,我很少会想着把我接受到的这些信息转换成中文,原因有二:英文思维已成型,记忆时信息就是英文,转换的话需要占2倍大脑内存;身处英文环境,少有机会让我用中文和别人交流这些内容。等到今年1月底Skyfall首映时,那些知识已经在我脑子里待了好几个月了,所以能较快地对这些信息进行处理————哪些是精华,哪些是看点,然后第一时间把这些知识整理成一篇答案,尽可能让更多的人接触到「西方人怎么看Skyfall?」。在编辑答案的过程中,我经常发现这样一个问题:或许是我的中文水平有限,或许是我的翻译能力有限,也或许是我的表达能力有限,总之,我恨不得把之前在国外网站上看过的经典乐评(In English)和大家分享。我甚至觉得,就算是把这一大段东西原封不动地拿过来也是值得的,写得好就是写得好啊,翻译过来可能还表达不出那个意境了呢。我一直相信,翻译是一种艺术。但有一点不得不承认的是,很多东西如果换一种语言来表达,有很多精髓就不可避免地流失掉了。当然,流失多少,和翻译者的水平有直接关系。但很多情况下,翻译者真的好想诚恳地说一句,「这话用英文说着多带劲儿呀,你们体会体会呗?」很多在知乎上的问题回答者都有过接受西方全英文教育的经历,相信他们的「中英互译」能力都不错,但终归是有「憾拍大腿仰天长啸怒推经典原文」的时候。反正我的动机就是这样,没有别的。再给大家说个例子吧,我以前回答过一个问题,类似于「Wikipedia和知乎有什么区别」,我当时写的是:Wikipedia: facts.知乎:opinion-based facts.反正我当时想了好久,还是打了这么两句英文上去,因为我觉得已经很到位了。还有一种情况就是,知乎上涌现出一些「职业」英文写手,这是好现象。他们中很多都觉得自己的中英互译能力没达到「共赏」的程度,所以干脆就写成英文吧,给写得好点儿,认认真真不掉价,对得起大家也对得起自己。不管他们是不是从Quora移民过来的,我觉得都该对这种乐于分享知识的态度表示欢迎和感谢,毕竟像很多问题还是很需要带有大量情景知识和背景知识的回答的,用英文写的答案毕竟从一个新角度提供了一个让广大知友认识新事物的契机,因为这些答案可能来自于一个接触过事物的最初形态(In English)的人,精髓流失量也可能会偏低一些。二,为什么在知乎用英语回答问题面临重重阻碍?接下来,我要反过来看我在第一点里说过的话:用英文表达比较爽?英文思维已成定势?文章用英文写带劲?精髓流失得会更少?不,一,定,吧。在参与翻译《Best Of Quora (答案精选集)》时,我们时常发现以下两个问题:翻译者英译中水平、习惯、风格不一;对很多「Native(本土的)」的词、短语、用语、文化背景等缺乏了解。首先,每个人的英语程度无法实现统一,有的刚过四级,有的过了六级,有的是研究生毕业,有的留学归来,有的业余自学。其次,每个人的中文写作水平无法实现统一,有的只能通顺,有的不能通顺,有的逻辑感强,有的没头没脑。总之,同样的一篇文章,由于中英水平的参差不一,大家翻译出来的成果肯定都不大一样,这点对于读者来说也是如此。我们在翻译Quora答案的这个过程,其实和阅读知乎上的英文答案这个过程是差不多的。因此,我们无法对知乎用户的英文阅读水平和理解能力提出统一的具体要求。再者,作为翻译来说,有很多本土的段子我们自己都看不懂,更别提读者了。一个连「译者注」都写不出的翻译者不是好知乎人!就算用英文写的原文再好,看不懂的话,精髓流失是100%。比如我上面的那个答案,我凭什么不能写成:Wikipedia:事实。知乎:基于观点的事实。这样呢,其实我们都不想的。在我看来,与其讨论该不该限制英文在知乎上的使用,还不如关注一下如何妥善处理今后知乎上的英文答案:对于那些精彩的答案(In English),是让少数懂英文的人看懂,还是让更多不懂英文的人看懂?我的建议是,那些有着以英文写作为爱好、但中英互译水平有限的知乎人,最起码可以在文章前/后附上一段简要的中文介绍,写出自己的中心观点,或请求广大知友的帮助,把文章翻译成中文,分享给更多的人。虽然在这一过程中可能又要涉及到翻译水平不等的问题,但我们可以以公共编辑的形式完善翻译成果,使真正的好回答即使是in English,也可以达到「一答百赞」的效果。引用英文原作的回答者,最起码可以标明是「引用」,最好可以加译者注,并养成在回答后面补充参考文献链接的好习惯。总结下来,我想表达的是这三点:那些在知乎上用英语回答问题的人是有动机和原因的。那些在知乎上用英语回答问题的人也会带来些困扰的。那些在知乎上用英语回答问题的人是可以得到帮助的。
首先要明确一点:提问的主要目的是要得到解答,回答的主要目的是分享给更多人看到。在这个前提下,Quora对相关问题的自身表述如下:The main reason for this is because content not in English won't be understandable by most users of the site and so the content will be unreadable by them.(主要原因是大多数用户并不能理解英文以外的语言,所以使用英文以外语言的内容是不可读的。)也就是说,不只是中文,任何英文以外的语言都不可在Quora使用,而原因就是对于大多数人不可读。我们还可以知道,这个“大多数”甚至可能是99%以上的用户。对大多数用户不可读的话,就基本达不到解答疑问或分享给更多人看到的这个目的。再反过来看zhihu,我们假设有英文阅读能力的用户大概在半数左右,(由zhihu用户层决定,这个比例应该是随着zhihu的开放而在不断下降)那么由于英语的普遍性,信息的传播性,使用英文提问或作答并不需要直接被禁止。但再回到最开始的话,如果你想你的提问和回答被更多的人看到并理解,那么自觉地使用中文(或在英文后附加翻译)应该是对这个社区最负责的做法。在我理解范围下,可以接受使用英文的只有以下几种情况:1)英语是母语2)由于人在国外没有中文输入系统3)直接引用段落或少数专有名词
我可以接受任何语言的回答,这是他的自由。但是,我希望,我恳求用英语回答的人能够尽可能的用中文回答,以使让包括我在内的更多人可以看懂。真心感谢。
我觉得内容和质量是两个最重要的考量,语言的选择没必要纠结。不过从受众和用户的角度考虑,中文还是更方便些。另外,我也不反对中英文混杂,因为很多的专业名词,还没有恰当的中文翻译,这种时候贴Wiki的链接一般就能解决问题。
看的懂就看,看不懂就跳过呗。如果一个用户只会使用英语,难道不让他回答吗?英文答案不会带来坏处。
新人献丑,帮翻译下。有翻译错的地方,请体谅下,谢谢!-----------------------------------------------回来了,继续码字。----------------------------------------------------
希望我写的中文是能被读懂的吧,哈哈。这是我有史以来写第一次写这么多,真替自己开心。
现在我说下我的感受吧。
首先我想说,虽然在理解中文这方面有点不太擅长,但是还能看懂这些讨论背后的意思和情绪,我无意冒犯不想阅读英语回答的知友。对我而言,中国的文化和语言让我有一种难以表达的亲切。有时对此有点自豪,忘记这些对我来说是一个非常大的损失。我们与生俱来的智慧对我来说是一个很好助力去帮我学习中文。我同样明白,因为我是美籍华人,所以我不能很好的理解中国的文化,语言和社交礼仪。在知乎上我一位客人,既然是客人,我就不能像在家那样放任自由(换言之,作为英语在互联网的一部分)我应该拿出我最好的态度。我理解这些观点是因为它们很多是建立在美国系统上的文化无知和不宽容。在这里我希望一件事,希望大家不要看到就说:“看,美国人也是这样做的,那我们也应该试下。”因为在美国的个体教育中包含一种今人惊讶的品质,对于文化的包容和理解。我也知道,如果我需要用英语去回答,同样也有不去回答任何问题的自由,这是平等的,大家都有不阅读我回答的自由。但是我希望这个社区—任何社区—我们所代表的,都能够去接受差异(不同)。我有点失望,当我发现Quora以美国为中心的世界观(但这也是一个明智的市场决策),我希望知乎能够在这方面有所超越。—————————————————英语还不行,有错希望能指出。自学英文,就怕自己错了都不知道。第一次翻译,也是第一比较正式的回答。No matter good or not, I just start doing something .I hope that
I can do better in the future.
如果因为语言的问题而妨碍了好答案的出现,我还是希望选择好答案而非看得懂的语言。就像我这个非IT的经常看不懂有些IT术语一样,但这并不妨碍我去学习去欣赏好答案。如果你看不懂,点不点赞成是你的自由,你甚至可以点反对。当然如果仅仅是因为看不懂而点反对,为了反对而反对,对辛苦答题的人来说还是不公平的。 其实相对于全英文作答,我个人更反感时不时冒个专业英文术语缩写而不作任何解释的行为。
所谓严以律己宽以待人,应该宽容的接纳外文回答,哪怕自己辛苦些去用翻译软件。我们有权提升自身的能力,而不应该要求别人去学好中文。另外自身的经历是,每次我都愿意去阅读那些有趣的英文答案学答案,也许在不知不觉中提升的英文能力。相比之下面对英文应试阅读,我只是想硬着头皮赶快完成它们吧。在求知中不断提高自己,不是比要求别人好得多吗?最后,有英文基础的的我们达到基本的阅读能力比起让非中文母语使用者达到中文写作能力通常情况下要容易些吧。英文阅读或者用翻译软件阅读是比贡献者用第二语言写作容易不少的事情吧。----------------------
我觉得日常生活中,如果A向B用汉语诚心请教一个问题,B听懂了问题,而用英语给予回答,除非B实在没有汉语口语能力,否则是一种冒犯。无论是否正确解答了问题。知乎也是是社区,题主和回答者地位应该是平等的,而不应该只要求题主认真修改问题格式、仔细研读各种语言的回答,而不要求回答者做力所能及的努力。我同意 的观点:在我理解范围下,可以接受使用英文的只有以下几种情况:1)英语是母语2)由于人在国外没有中文输入系统3)直接引用段落或少数专有名词
回答首先是给提问者看的,其次是给其他用户看的。只要能够较好地解决问题,则语言或者其他形式是不重要的。如果一个视频、程序甚至实物可以更好地回答问题,又何乐而不为呢?
大致比较一下Quora看得懂中文的用户数和知乎看得懂英文的用户数就明白为什么Quora不让说中文(以及其他小语种),只让说英文了。中式英文教育多年来重视读写,因此阅读英文对于受过良好教育的多数知乎用户应该不是什么障碍。用哪种语言答题不存在好不好的问题。一是社区规则没有禁止,二是大多数受众能看懂且不反感,满足以上两点,没觉得用英文答题和用中文答题有什么区别。
知乎应该提供翻译的服务,帮助中文不好的用户,在他们写下外文的问题或者答案之后提供中文的翻译版本。这样就不会有什么看不懂的问题/答案了。
不好。以前的公司同事有本地也有外地的,相处时,我总是犹豫不知该说普通话还是本地话。后来看到外国的一种习惯,就是在有几个不同母语的人的场合,大家约定俗成使用所有人都能懂的语言,比如有三个A国人,一个B国人,如果大家都懂C语,那么就都使用C语,绝不会因为A国人多就使用A国语。考虑到在场所有人的感受,这是一种公共场合的基本礼貌。现在的知乎是一个中国网站,中文界面,面对的是母语为中文的国内用户(当然我非常希望它能够向国际化发展)。而且正如曲凯所说“提问的主要目的是要得到解答,回答的主要目的是分享给更多人看到。”就算知乎内部有半数人能阅读英语,那么就可以不考虑那另外一半的人了?而且如果是英文提问英文回答也就罢了,中文提问英文回答又是怎么回事?能回答(或者说能上知乎)说明至少是懂中文的吧?就算不考虑看不懂英文的其他用户,有没有考虑提问者本人是否看得懂英文呢?既然是公共论坛,请考虑所有使用者的感受。补充一下,如果是我提问我不希望看到英文回答,因为我不懂英语,看到英文回答就算用词典一个个地查也未必能准确知道原意,英文回答对我这个提问者起不到帮助作用。作为一个提问者这时只会感到尴尬,好像家里来了个不速之客,他说的话又听不懂,咋办呢?交流,是建立在双方最大限度的互相理解平台上的,只考虑自己表达的那不是交流。其实可以自己加个标注,是否接受英文答案,但是将来又有用俄文、法文、德文回答的咋办?那么一个论坛还有必要统一什么文字界面吗?默认人人都是精通多国语言的翻译大师吗?
我反对知乎允许英语答题。如果有特别想了解中国的外国人,想在知乎上和大家交流,那么我觉得他们首先应该学会用中文答题 (而且是用中国人看得懂的中文)---- 即使这意味着花两个小时时间写十行字。这就好像我们中国人,想去了解国外,上外国人的论坛,我们也必须花时间写让人看得懂的英文帖子。我曾经在澳洲某个本地论坛,看到我们中国同胞用英文发帖,被本地鬼佬喷的。因为他写的英文不太地道,让人以为他思路混乱。鬼佬可不会那么和善地说“你外国人写英文好萌啊”,如果你写的别人无法看懂,要么就是没人回答你的问题,要么就是有人会很不客气地说“you need to work on your grammar”(你需要提高你的语法能力)。而且鬼佬不是双重标准,本地鬼佬发帖,如果写得乱七八糟,一样被喷。我是觉得,既然Quora把自己定位为全球通用语言(英语)的社区,那么知乎也应该有清晰的定位 --- 我们是中文社区。除了不得已的情况下少量使用英语(最好同时注明翻译),发帖行文通篇应该是中文。如果这里有外国人是很想真诚地和中国社区交流,那么我想建议:最好的表达你真诚的方式,就是花上那么几个小时的时间,用中文答题。如果你觉得有困难,那么请等你提高到有足够的中文水平答题的地步,再上知乎不迟。特别是当你中文水平还不太好的时候,我认为你应该去中文的语言学习论坛上交流,而不是直接来知乎这种高端社区,还要麻烦知乎的朋友帮你们看语法提建议。我们的时间有限,我们上知乎的主要目的,是用中文分享交流信息,而不是来纠正外国人的中文。我不认为知乎提倡diversity,是个大气包容的明智选择。事实上不可能有diversity,如果你真的允许各国语言在这里叽叽喳喳(非洲土著语、阿拉伯语、丹麦语满天飞),到最后你会发现,大家都会以自己的语言来划分阵营,分成一个个小团体,小团体之间不会交流的,因为语言根本不通。我倒认为Quora只允许英文交流,或许根本上就是为了杜绝这种语言障碍造成的小团体效应。要知道知乎只是面对国内受众,所谓的diversity大部分情况下也只是中文+英文而已;但是,Quora面对的真的是全世界,它如果没有非英语不能交流的规定,那真的会出现各种语言满天飞的情景,到最后语言障碍只会干扰用户交流沟通信息。当然我认为知乎现在不禁止英文,也还是情有可原。因为现在上知乎的外国人也不是很多,所以偶尔看到一两个,也都被用户们众星捧月。而且我们现在的情况,是渴求更多的外国人来上知乎,给我们带来国外的新鲜观点,同时出于中国人民天生的热情好客,我们会教他们一些中文。所以目前知乎不禁止英文,我一点都不奇怪。我无意影响知乎的政策。只是看到这个问题下,的确有一些知乎用户表达了对半屏幕英文的不满。作为一个面对中国人的中文社区,我觉得知乎更应该听取这些中国本地用户的意见,理解他们的困难,或者索性搞一个公投(可能结果是大部分人还是希望只用中文答题的)。我认为,在这样一个面对中国人的中文社区,我们更应该鼓励外国人去学好了中文再来这里发表意见,而不是逼着自己的同胞硬去学英语。
这个问题的答案显而易见,如果你说你中文不好,你可以大致用中文注解下你答案的内容,至少说明为什么一个中文的问题,你非要搞个全篇的英文来回答嘛会说英语没什么了不起的,你如果会说鸟语我倒是会觉得真了不起。
中文好的用中文中文不好的随意,反感别的语言的答案的人别觉得讲英文的都是在装X看得懂看看不懂不看,人家给你的答案反正在那儿。你说看不懂,看得懂的人也多得是,看不懂不可以问啊?不可以查啊?不想问不想查不可以不看啊?反正有想看的人,谁用英语给了我比中文回答者更好的答案我举四肢欢迎。中文社区?好像你在其他中文社区没看到过外国人的账号似的。半屏的英文?你真以为会有那么多外国人跑到这里来用英语刻意嘲笑你?哪些用英语恶意卖萌的中国人大家也都心知肚明。不过是个语言问题,都什么年代了,还扯这么多废话,上纲上线的。
人家用繁体字的,其实我也看得很不爽。但人家还不是一样用了。提问不能自由,难道回答还不能自由一些?看得懂的就看,看不懂的就算了。
姑且不管好还是不好,但着实让我这个根本读不了大篇幅英语文章的人,觉得很尴尬。
用英语的人,真是闲得x疼,你引用一两句还可以理解,用英文,显示你水平高吗? 如果有人用英语提问,你用英语作答,这个还可以理解,你用英语。。。。讲个故事:有一个人去巴黎,在饭店看到一个中国服务生,明明听得懂中文,偏偏装作听不懂的样子,然后用法语说话,被人用中国话二鬼子二鬼子骂了好一顿。关于二鬼子,不多说了,说不定我这个回答也会被人举报或者折叠,爱咋咋吧。你看知乎里面德高望重的那些人,李开复或者其他的人,哪个都不会装模作样用英语来回答问题,人家英语不好吗??
用英语来装的家伙,算了,懒得骂你了。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语面试问题回答技巧 的文章

随机推荐