关于sterdaywaswas是什么意思思

答案:1.D;2.B;3.C;4.D;5.C;6.B;7.A;8.A;9.D;10.C;11.A;12.C;13.D;14.B;15.A;16.C;17.D;18.B;19.D;20.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
In the doorway of my home, I looked closely at my 23-year-old son, Daniel. In a few hours he would be flying to France to &&36& &a different life. It was a transitional(过渡的) time in Daniel’s life. I wanted to &&37& &him some words of significance. But nothing came from my lips, and this was not the&& 38& &time I had let such moments pass.
When Daniel was five, I took him to the bus stop on his first day of kindergarten. He asked, “What is it going to be like, Dad? Can I do it?” Then he walked &&&&39&&& &the steps of the bus and disappeared inside. The bus drove away and I said nothing. A decade later, a similar &&40& &played itself out. I drove him to college. As I started to leave, I tried to think of something to say to give him& 41&& &and confidence as he started this new stage of life. Again, words &&42& &me.
Now, as I stood before him, I thought of those &&&43& &opportunities. How many times have I let such moments &&44&& ? I don’t find a quiet moment to tell him what they have &&45& &to me. Or what he might want to face in the years& &46& . Maybe I thought it was not necessary to say anything.
What does it matter in the course of a lifetime if a father never tells a son what he really thinks of him? &&47& &as I stood before Daniel, I knew that it did matter. My father and I loved each other. Yet, I always &&48& &never hearing him put his &&&49& &into words. Now I could feel my palms sweat and my throat tighten. Why is it so &&50&& to tell a son something from the heart?
My mouth turned dry, and I knew I would be able to get out only a few words clearly. “Daniel,” I said, “If I could have picked, I would have picked you.” That’s all I could say. He hugged me. For a moment, the world &&51&& , and there were just Daniel and me. He was saying something, but tears misted my eyes, and I couldn’t understand what he was saying. All I was &&52& &of was the stubble(短须) on his chin as his face pressed &&&53&& &mine. What I had said to Daniel was &&54& &. It was nothing. And yet, it was &&&55&&& &.
36. A. experience&&&& & &&&&B. spend&&&&&&&&& &&&C. enjoy&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. shape
37. A. show&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. give&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. leave&&&&&&&&&&& && D. instruct
38. A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. first&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. very&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. next
39. A. upward&&&&&&&&& &&& B. into&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. down&&&&&&&&&&& & D. up
40. A. sign&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. scene&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. scenery&&&&&&&& &&&& D. sight
41. A. interest&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. instruction&&&&& &&&& C. courage&&&&&&&&& & D. direction
42. A. failed&&&&&&&&&&& && B. discouraged&&&& &&&& C. struck&&&&&&&&&& && D. troubled
43. A. future&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. embarrassing&&& &&&& C. obvious&&& &&&&&&& D. lost
44. A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. fly&&&&&&&& &&& &&&&C. pass&&&&&&&& & &&&&D. remain
45. A. counted&&&&&&&&& &&& B. meant&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. valued&&&&&&&&&& & D. eared
46. A. forward&&&&&&&&& &&& B. before&&&&&&&&& &&& C. ago&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. ahead
47. A. But&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. Instead&&&&&&&&& && D. So
48. A. wondered&&&&&&& &&&& B. regretted &&&&&&&&& &&&&C. minded&&&&&&&&&&
49. A. views&&&&&&&&&&& && B. actions&&&&&&&& &&&& C. feelings&&&&&&&&& & D. attitudes
50. A. important&&&&&&& &&&& B. essential&&&&&&& &&&& C. complex&&&&&&&&&& D. hard
51. A. disappeared&&&&& &&&& B. changed&&&&&&& &&&& C. progressed&&&&&&& & D. advanced
52. A. sensitive&&&&&&&& &&&& B. convinced&&&&&& &&& C. aware&&&&&&&&&&& & D. tired
53. A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. against&&&&&&&& &&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. with
54. A. clumsy&&&&&&&&&& &&B. gentle&&&&&&&&& &&& C. absurd&&&&&&&&& &&& D. moving
55. A. none&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. all&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. anything&&&&&&&& && D. everything
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从下列各小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳 选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
In the doorway of my home, I looked closely at my 23-year-old son, Daniel. In a few hours he would be flying to France to ______a different life. It was a transitional (过渡的)time in Daniel's life. I wanted to ______him some words of significance. But nothing came from my lips, and this was not the ______time I had let such moment pass.
When Daniel was five, I took him to the bus stop on his first day of kindergarten. He asked, &What is it going to be like, Dad? Can I do it?& Then he walked ______ the steps of the bus and disappeared ii\side. The bus drove away and I said nothing. A decade later, a similar .______ played itself out. I drove him to college. As I started to leave, I tried to think of something to say to give him
______and confidence as he started this new stage of life. Again, words
Now, as I stood before him, I thought of those
______opportunities. How many times have I let such moments ______ ? I don't ^nd a quiet moment to tell him what they have
______to me, or, in the years ahead what he might
______to face. Maybe, I thought it was not necessary to say anything.
What does it matter in the course of a lifetime if a father never tells a son what he really thinks of him?
______ as I stood before-Daniel, I knew that it did matter. My father and I loved each other. Yet, I always ______ never in all my life hearing him put his feelings into ______ . Now I could feel my palms sweat and my throat tightien. Why was it so 50 to tell a son something from the heart?
My mouth turned dry, and 1 knew I would he able to get______ only a few words clearly. &Daniel,‘' I said, &if I could have picked, I would have picked von.& That's all I could say. He hugged me. For a moment, the
world ______ , and there were just Daniel and me. He was saying something, hut tears misted my eyes, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. All 1 was______of was the stubble (短须)on his chin as his
______pressed against mine. What I had said to Daniel was ______ . It was nothing. And yet, it. was everything.
A. experience
B. exj&ress
C. scenery
A. interest
B. instruction
C. courage
D. direction
B. discouraged
D. troubled
B. embarrassed
A. counted
C. Instead
A. wondered
B. regretted
A. arguments
B. attitudes
A. important
B. essential
D. complex
A. disappeared
B. changed
C. progressed
D. advanced
A. sensitive
B. convinced
D. forehead
C. ridiculous
来源:2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从下列各小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳 选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。In the doorway of my home, I looked closely at my 23-year-old son, Daniel. In a few hours he would be flying to France to ______a different life. It was a transitional(过渡的)time in Daniel's life. I wanted to______him some words of significance. But nothing came from my lips, and this was not the ______time I had let such moment pass.When Daniel was five, I took him to the bus stop on his first day of kindergarten. He asked, "What is it going to be like, Dad? Can I do it?" Then he walked ______ the steps of the bus and disappeared ii\side. The bus drove away and I said nothing. A decade later, a similar . ______ played itself out. I drove him to college. As I started to leave, I tried to think of something to say to give him ______and confidence as he started this new stage of life. Again, words &&&&&&&me.Now, as I stood before him, I thought of those &______opportunities. How many times have I let such moments______ ? I don't ^nd a quiet moment to tell him what they have ______to me, or, in the years ahead what he might ______to face. Maybe, I thought it was not necessary to say anything.What does it matter in the course of a lifetime if a father never tells a son what he really thinks of him?______ as I stood before-Daniel, I knew that it did matter. My father and I loved each other. Yet, I always ______ never in all my life hearing him put his feelings into ______ . Now I could feel my palms sweat and my throat tightien. Why was it so 50 to tell a son something from the heart?My mouth turned dry,and 1 knew I would he able to get______ only a few words clearly. "Daniel,‘' I said, "if I could have picked, I would have picked von." That's all I could say. He hugged me. For a moment, theworld ______ , and there were just Daniel and me. He was saying something, hut tears misted my eyes, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. All 1 was______of was the stubble (短须)on his chin as his ______pressed against mine. What I had said to Daniel was ______ . It was nothing. And yet, it.was everything.【小题1】A.experienceB.exj&ressC.spendD.shape【小题2】A.showB.sayC.leaveD.talk【小题3】A.lastB.firstC.secondD.next【小题4】A.awayB.intoC.downD.up【小题5】A.signB.sceneC.sceneryD.sight【小题6】A.interestB.instructionC.courageD.direction【小题7】A.failedB.discouragedC.struckD.troubled【小题8】A.missedB.embarrassedC.goneD.lost【小题9】A.lastB.passC.stayD.remain【小题10】A.countedB.meantC.valuedD.earned【小题11】A.thinkB.wantC.expectD.wish【小题12】A.ButB.AndC.InsteadD.So【小题13】A.wonderedB.regrettedC.mindedD.tried【小题14】A.argumentsB.attitudesC.wordsD.works【小题15】A.importantB.essentialC.hardD.complex【小题16】A.inB.downC.backD.out【小题17】A.disappearedB.changedC.progressedD.advanced【小题18】A.sensitiveB.convincedC.awareD.tired【小题19】A.eyeB.faceC.noseD.forehead【小题20】A.clumsyB.gentleC.ridiculousD.fluent
来源:浙江省余姚中学学年度高一下学期第一次质量检测
第二节完形填空(共20小题,每题1分,共20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41-60各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。In the doorway of my home, I looked closely at my 23-year-old son, Daniel. In a few hours he would be flying to France to&&&& 41&&& a different life. It was a transitional(过渡的)time in Daniel's life. I wanted to &&&&42&&&&him some words of significance. But nothing came from my lips, and this was not the&&&& 43&&&& time I had let such moments pass. When Daniel was five, I took him to the bus stop on his first day of kindergarten. He asked, “What is it going to be like, Dad? Can I do it?” Then he walked&&&& 44&&&& the steps of the bus and disappeared inside. The bus drove away and I said nothing. A decade later, a similar&&&& 45&&&&& played itself out. I drove him to college. As I started to leave, I tried to think of something to say to give him&&&& 46&&&& and confidence as he started this new stage of life. Again, words&&&& 47&&&& me. Now, as I stood before him, I thought of those&&&& 48&&& opportunities. How many times have I let such moments&&&& 49&&& ? I don't find a quiet moment to tell him what they have&&&& 50&&&& to me. Or what he might&&&& 51&&&& to face in the years ahead. Maybe I thought it was not necessary to say anything. What does it matter in the course of a lifetime if a father never tells a son what he really thinks of him?&&&& 52&&&& as I stood before Daniel, I knew that it did matter. My father and I loved each other. Yet, I always&&&& 53&&& never hearing him put his&&& 54&&&& into words. Now I could feel my palms sweat and my throat tighten. Why is it so&&&&55&&&to tell a son something from the heart? My mouth turned dry, and I knew I would be able to get out only a few words clearly. “Daniel,” I said, “If I could have picked, I would have picked you.” That's all I could say. He hugged me. For a moment, the world&&& 56&&& , and there were just Daniel and me. He was saying something, but tears misted my eyes, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. All I was&&& 57&&&& of was the stubble(短须)on his chin as his face pressed &&&58&&&mine. What I had said to Daniel was&&& 59&& . It was nothing. And yet, it was &&60&&&&. 41. A. experience&&&&&&&&&&&& B. spend&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shape 42. A. show&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. give&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. leave&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. instruct 43. A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. first&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. very&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. next 44. A. upward&&&&&&&&&&&& B. into&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. down&&&&&&&&&&&& D. up 45. A. sign&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. scene&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. scenery&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sight 46. A. interest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. instruction&&&&&&&&& C. courage&&&&&&&&&& D. direction 47. A. failed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. discouraged&&&&&&&& C. struck&&&&&&&&&&&& D. troubled 48. A. future&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. embarrassing&&&&&&& C. obvious&&&&&&&&&& D. lost 49. A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pass&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fly&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. remain 50. A. counted&&&&&&&&&&&& B. meant&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. valued&&&&&&&&&&& D. eared 51. A. think&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. want&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. expect&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wish 52. A. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Instead&&&&&&&&&&& D. So 53. A. wondered&&&&&&&&&&& B. regretted &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. minded&&&&&&&&&&
D. tried 54. A. views&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. actions&&&&&&&&&&&& C. feelings&&&&&&&&&&& D. attitudes 55. A. important&&&&&&&&&&& B. essential&&&&&&&&&&& C. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. complex 56. A. disappeared&&&&&&&&& B. changed&&&&&&&&&&& C. progressed&&&&&&&&& D. advanced 57. A. sensitive&&&&&&&&&&&& B. convinced&&&&&&&&& C. aware&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tired 58. A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. against&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with 59. A. clumsy&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gentle&&&&&&&&&&&& C. absurd&&&&&&&&&&&& D. moving 60. A. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. anything&&&&&&&&&& D. Everything
来源:学年江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷
下列各小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳 选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
In the
doorway of my home, I looked
closely at my 23-year-old son, Daniel. In a few hours he would be flying to
France to 1.______a different life. It was a transitional (过渡的)time in
Daniel's life. I wanted to 2.______him some words of significance. But nothing came from my lips, and
this was not the 3.______time I had let such moment pass.
When Daniel was five, I took him to the
bus stop on his first day of kindergarten. He asked, &What is it going to
be like, Dad? Can I do it?& Then he walked 4.______ the steps of the bus and
disappeared ii\side. The bus drove away and I said nothing. A decade later, a
similar .5.______
played itself
out. I drove him to college. As I started to leave, I tried to think of
something to say to give him 6. ______and confidence as he started this new stage of life. Again, words 7. me.
Now, as I stood before him, I thought
of those 8. ______opportunities. How many times have I let such moments 9.______ ? I don't ^nd a quiet moment to tell him what they have 10.
______to me,
or, in the years ahead what he might 11. ______to face. Maybe, I thought it
was not necessary to say anything.
What does it matter in the course of a
lifetime if a father never tells a son what he really thinks of him?
12.______ as I stood before-Daniel, I
knew that it did matter. My father and I loved each other. Yet, I always 13.______
never in all my
life hearing him put his feelings into 14.______ . Now I could feel my palms
sweat and my throat tightien. Why was it so 50 to tell a son something from the heart?
My mouth turned dry, and 1 knew I would he able to get______15. only a few words clearly. &Daniel,‘' I said, &if I could have picked, I
would have picked von.& That's all I could say. He hugged me. For a
moment, the
world 16.______ , and there were just Daniel and me. He was
saying something, hut tears misted my eyes, and I couldn't understand what he
was saying. All 1 was______17.of
was the stubble (短须)on his chin as his 18.
______pressed
against mine. What I had said to Daniel was 19.______ . It was nothing. And yet,
it. was everything.
A. experience
B. exj&ress
C. scenery
A. interest
B. instruction
C. courage
D. direction
B. discouraged
D. troubled
B. embarrassed
A. counted
C. Instead
A. wondered
B. regretted
A. arguments
B. attitudes
A. important
B. essential
D. complex
A. disappeared
B. changed
C. progressed
D. advanced
A. sensitive
B. convinced
D. forehead
C. ridiculous选出括号中发音与众不同的一项.A.f(or)ty B.f(ou)rteen C.(a)lways D.(or)ange还有一道相似的题:A.hundr(e)d B.r(e)d C.th(e)n D.y(e)sterday_百度作业帮
选出括号中发音与众不同的一项.A.f(or)ty B.f(ou)rteen C.(a)lways D.(or)ange还有一道相似的题:A.hundr(e)d B.r(e)d C.th(e)n D.y(e)sterday
选出括号中发音与众不同的一项.A.f(or)ty B.f(ou)rteen C.(a)lways D.(or)ange还有一道相似的题:A.hundr(e)d B.r(e)d C.th(e)n D.y(e)sterdayDay After “ Yesterday”-THE IDOLM@STER, Day After “ Yesterday”MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Day After “ Yesterday”
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Day After&Yesterday&
作詞 松井洋平
作曲 高田暁
唄 永吉昴(斉藤佑圭)
誰一人いないグランドでフェンスにもたれかかって
白い雲みたいに変わっていけるかな?…って思う
何が自分らしいかなんてね、決めつけていた&YESTERDAY&
強がっているだけじゃ伝えられない
高い空に投げた 想いそれは明日へのBALL
知らない自分へ宛てたメッセージ
「昨日と違って、もっと素直でいるかな?」
今は出会えないような笑顔、見せて欲しい
&TOMORROW&
『間違ったりしたって、そうI don’t mind
いつだってそうやってI’ve walked my way!
大丈夫、ただまっすぐにYou are going..
焦んないで、ここでちゃんとAlways I wait!』
まだ慣れないタイプの服、鏡に映っている
ぎこちないけれど…なんだか嬉しくなてしまう
無理に合わせるんじゃなくて、心を重ねてみたい
いつだって似合うのは今日じゃないから
昨日空に投げた 想いそれは自分へのYELL
背伸びをしなくたって届いてる!
『高い空に掛けた 想いそれは明日へのBALL
知らない世界もいつか、見てみたい』
昨日願って投げた 想いちゃんと受け取ったよ
新しいこの景色を…見て欲しい!
「昨日と違って、ちょっと素直になれたよ」
今日は笑って見上げたよ、白い雲…未来!
明日の自分が、笑って言ってる
『ホントにありがと、ここで待っているね!』
『間違ったりしたって、そうI don’t mind
いつだってそうやってI’ve walked my way!
大丈夫、ただまっすぐにYou are going..
焦んないで、ここでちゃんとAlways I wait!』
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 21:57
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Day After “ Yesterday”的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
哦,这首棒,等发售了
收藏Day After “ Yeste的人们
听Day After “ Yeste的人也听
关注虾米:sterday是什么意思_sterday在线翻译_sterday什么意思_sterday的意思_sterday的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
sterday是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
sterday是什么意思 sterday在线翻译 sterday什么意思 sterday的意思 sterday的翻译 sterday的解释 sterday的发音 sterday的同义词 sterday的反义词
sterdaysterday是什么意思,sterday在线翻译,sterday什么意思,sterday的意思,sterday的翻译,sterday的解释,sterday的发音,sterday的同义词,sterday的反义词,sterday的例句,sterday的相关词组,sterday意思是什么,sterday怎么翻译,单词sterday是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐