求有句歌词好像是only my eyes so fine,男女唱,一开始先是男的唱,曲调很轻快web app手机平台,最求回答!!

一首英文歌,男女对唱,主要是男的唱,歌词高潮里有类似gone~gone~gone~(音似),很好听,_百度知道
一首英文歌,男女对唱,主要是男的唱,歌词高潮里有类似gone~gone~gone~(音似),很好听,
gone-Bei Maejor I love you so much girl You know I just can't take you everywhere I wanna take you right now You know I ain't really got the money (This you****vorite song song x2) But I promise one day we gon go I promise (Turn your Juke Box on on) Yeah Baby Imma take you somewhere fresh Soon as I get my next pay check Baby trust me you'll see How your girls wishin they man was like me So won't you take my hand baby close your eyes And we'll make love till we see the sun rise On the beach though white sand I promise forever I'm your man So just rock to the left and rock to the right If you know your baby gonna make it all right Say oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh) And let me see you step to the front step to the back Throw your hands up if you got it like that Say oh (Ooh oh oh) Ooh woah woah Let's get gone gone gone gone Let's get gone Yeah me and you x3 Let's get gone gone gone gone Let's get gone Yeah me and you x3 See I may not have the most money in the world But I got stacks of love for you girl As soon as I get my money right Then we'll go wherever you like it Gone gone gone gone gone Yeah me and you x3 Baby Imma take you somewhere fly Somewhere far where we can't even drive Where we go only we know I'm thinkin my T-go a free o I swear that as soon as I get my money right We're gonna get your plane way high in the sky No coach class when we fly I'm thinkin like G-4 a G-5 So just rock to the left and rock to the right You know your baby gonna make it all right Say oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh) And take one step to the front one to the back Throw your hands up if you got it like that Say oh (Ooh oh oh) Ooh woah woah Let's get gone gone gone gone Yeah me and you x3 Let's get gone Let's get gone gone gone gone Let's get gone Yeah me and you x3 See I may not have the most money in the world But I got stacks of love for you girl As soon as I get my money right Then we'll go wherever you like it Gone gone gone gone gone Yeah me and you x3 If you believe then you will see That girl we'll go around the globe yeah Just give me time That's all I need yeah But until then Let's watch this here TV and Let's get gone gone gone gone Let's get gone Yeah me and you x3 Let's get gone gone gone gone Let's get gone Yeah me and you x3 See I may not have the most money in the world But I got stacks of love for you girl As soon as I get my money right Then we'll go wherever you like it Gone gone gone gone gone Yeah me and you x3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
, gone really goneGone, gone, babyYoull wake up and find out youre aloneCause Ill be goneGone, cause you done me wrongEveryone that you meet babyAs you walk down the street babyWill ask you why youre walkin all aloneWhy youre on your ownJust say Im goneGone, goneGone, gone, goneReally goneGone, cause you done me wrongIf you change your way babyYou might get me to stay babyYa better hurry up if ya dont wanna be aloneOr Ill be goneGone, ga-gone, Ga-goneCause you done me wrong没找到中文歌词, ga-gone, gone。Some sunny day-hay babyWhen everything seems okay
在哪里能听啊 ?百度上没有这个人唱的啊 我找不到啊 给我个链接
我也无能为力
timeless(kelly clarkson)(超级好听)
可不是我要找的啊
作为回报owl city 《the saltwater room》也很好听
恩恩,确实挺好听的
nelly-gone应该是这个
nelly 的gone吧……
不是这首 那首女生部分唱的挺少的
she is my sin .
男女对唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一男一女唱的英文歌,开头是男生后面基本是女生(歌词有only friend,need you al在MTV的热点里看到的(所以应该是新歌)MV一开始是在一屋顶上,然后女的就突然出现在街上.然后男的往下望,女的就一边走,一边唱,一边拉了N多人在屋顶的楼下.看起来很没逻辑.厄~希望高人告诉我这首歌的名字
李伪同志135
这是荷兰歌手Esmée Denters联手天王Justin Timberlake的“Love Dealer”,来自Esmée的第一张专辑《Outta Here》,最近这首歌可火了!MV地址如下,-)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌名,只知道其中有一句歌词是“I see magic in your eyes”。。。男声唱的,有点爵士风的调调_百度知道
求一首英文歌名,只知道其中有一句歌词是“I see magic in your eyes”。。。男声唱的,有点爵士风的调调
我有更好的答案
a href="http://www:///programs/view/q33phkGYwNI/" target="_blank">http.tudou.tudou
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 open my eye...sometime...only everyday ...是一个女唱的,好抒情可能会很难找,希望有人会知道...开头是ga the give me sech gethe...open my eye...sometime...only everyday ...
我觉得是the saltwater room---Owl City,就是不是你所需要的,这首歌也值得收藏!另附歌词The Saltwater Room 中英歌词I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light 昨天晚上我睁开眼睛看到你在昏暗的灯...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首歌,歌词中大概有everything i do , look to my eyes, so come true .是一个男的唱的..._百度知道
求一首歌,歌词中大概有everything i do , look to my eyes, so come true .是一个男的唱的...
.是一个男的唱的, look
eyes,歌词中大概有everything
求一首歌,百度上怎么也搜不出来,求帮帮忙
Everything I Do 这歌男女都有唱过 看你打的这几句歌词想到的只有这首了..你听听男生版本的是不是吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
XSCAPE - TONIGHT
akon - look me in my eyes ??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询