求英文歌beautiful girlsomeplace beautiful的中文歌词。

求英文歌及歌词(中英歌词都要) 越多越好,满意加分_百度知道
求英文歌及歌词(中英歌词都要) 越多越好,满意加分
i wonder how? i&#39,男孩 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If you ever feel ashame 如果你曾感觉困窘 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If its only you to blame 如果你被责怪 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If you ever find yourself 如果你曾发现自己 Lost and all alone 迷失而孤独 Get back on your feet and think of me 回来并记起我 My love will get you home Boy 我的爱将带你回家;s deep within me 都深深印在我的脑海中。i&#39,我在等你回来, What you did 做过什么,我不知道为什莫会这样;t care what you did 做过什么;t get you out of my head 无时无刻不在想你。 but nothing ever happens。也许什莫也没发生过;re on the run 即使你想逃开也无所谓.我在快乐的沙漠中踱步;t care who you are 不在乎你是谁, It seems like we&#39,m leaving my life in your hands 我还是愿意相信你。 i&#39,不停的摆动着我的头;m turning my head up and down。宝贝.我开着车出去兜风, turning。 and everthing will happen,换个角度看世界,然而这一切你不会知道,开了很远;m turning。有一片阴云载我心中挥之不去;m waiting for you, anyhow i get another toy.(不管我怎莫看)它也只是一株黄色的柠檬树.除了消磨时间我没什模事情可做,t really matter if you&#39。 but m waiting for you, As long as you love me 只要你爱我, and put myselfinto bed, Don&#39,回到了家里把自己扔到了床上。 i&#39。(我左看右看上看下看) and all that i can see is just another yellow lemon tree, I don&#39。 anm hanging around,我不知道;m stepping around in a desert of joy.我感觉到如此孤单, as long as you love me, As long as you&#39,谁知道呢.但是什莫事也未曾发生。 Every little thing that you have said and done 你的一颦一笑。 where nothing ever happens,生活会多莫美好,re from 从哪来;m sitting here in a boring room,t care what is written in you history 不在乎你的过去;m driving around in my car,男孩 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 As Long As You Love Me 只要你爱我 Although loneliness has alwaysbeen a friend of mine 虽然孤独感在我心头挥之不去。我四处张望, As long as you love me 只要你爱我, I&#39,身上没有了一丝力气。 Who you are 不在乎你是谁;re from 从哪来。 i feel so tired, When you look in to my eyes 你就会看见我的无限深情, turning around,我在等待你的到来,所有事情都会发生.我坐在这里。但是我看见的只有一株柠檬树。 i&#39, I can&#39.但是我心中有着顾虑。and all that i can see is just another lemon tree,无论如何我要找到另一个玩具.但是好像什莫事情也未曾发生。我把车开得很快, Where you's a heavy cloud inside my mind。 I don&#39: If you wander off too far 如果你游离太远 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If you follow the wrong star 如果你追随了错误的星星 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If you ever find yourself 如果你曾发现自己 Lost and all alone 迷失而孤独 Get back on your feet and think of me 回来并记起我 My love will get you home Boy 我的爱将带你回家, blue sky。我想换种方式生活, i wonder why,男孩 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If you ever find yourself 如果你曾发现自己 Lost and all alone 迷失而孤独 Get back on your feet and think of me 回来并记起我 My love will get you home Boy 我的爱将带你回家;d like to change my point of view, Where you'm driving too fast, i&#39:My love will get you home 歌手。 People say I&#39。 and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree, And where you&#39, i&#39。这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午;t care。 i&#39, Risking it all in a glance 毫不犹豫地赌上了所有感情.我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。歌曲;d like to go out taking a shower.昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多莫美丽。 i felt so lonely。我想出去展示一下我自己,男孩 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If the bright lightsblinds your eyes 如果太炫目的光芒灼伤你的眼睛 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If your troubles break your stride 如果困难阻断你前进的步伐 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 If you ever find yourself 如果你曾发现自己 Lost and all alone 迷失而孤独 Get back on your feet and think of me 回来并记起我 My love will get you home Boy 我的爱将带你回家lemon tree的中文对照歌词 I&#39, turning。 What you did 不在乎你做过什么,re meant to be 好像我们命里注定就是要在一起,我不明白为什莫会这样。我不知道怎莫办, But I guess it shows 但是我想当你看着我的眼睛的时候.我摆动着我的头;ve tried to hide it 我尽力把自己的感情隐藏起来,男孩 My love will get you home 我的爱将带你回家 My love will get you home Boy 我的爱将带你回家。i&#39,我所有能够看见 and all that i can see。 i&#39, So that no one knows 不让别人知道。 baby。我前后左右的看, i&#39,上下上下. 只要你爱我。 i&#39, 我所有能够看见的 and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。 Doesn'm crazy and that I am blind 人们笑我痴狂;m sitting here.我感觉如此的疲惫, m drving too far, Feels like it&#39:Christine Glass 歌词, and i wonder。 Don're here with me 只要你还跟我在一起。然后。 How you got me blind is still a mystery 不知道为什么我竟会对你如此痴迷。 but there're comin from 从哪来。 i's just another rainy sunday afternoon。 I&#39。 yesterdayyou told me about the blue.我坐在这——一间空屋子里 it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Pretty boy
中、英歌词:
I lie awake at night 晚上我躺在床上没有一点睡意
  See things in black and white 世界对我来说只有黑与白
  I've only got you inside my mind 你的形象无时无刻不在我脑中闪动
  You know you have made me blind 我的眼里只有你
  I lie awake and pray 我清醒地躺在床上祈祷
  that you will look my way 祈祷你会看见我
  I have all this longing in my heart 我的心中充满渴望
  I knew it right from the start 一开始我就知道
  Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you 我的漂亮男孩 我爱你
  Like I never ever loved no one before you 在你之前我从未这样爱过一个人
  Pretty pretty boy of mine 我的漂亮男孩
  Just tell...
很好听,还有吗?越多越好
有啊有啊~等等我马上给你找歌词~
.yestoday once more 《昨日重现》
When I was young, 我小的时候
I’d listen to the radio, 爱收听电台广播
waiting for my favorite songs. 等待我最喜爱的歌
When they played I’d sing along. 我常随它齐唱
It made me smile. 多么快活
Those were such happy times, 那些幸福的日子
and not so long ago. 离我并不遥远
How I wondered where they’d gone. 不知它们去了何方
But they’re back again, 但如今它们又回来了
just like a long-lost friend. 就像久别重逢的朋友
All the songs I loved so well. 这些我如此喜爱的歌
Every sha-la-la-la, 唱起沙啦啦啦
every wo-wo still shines. 唱起喔喔喔, 神采飞扬
Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, 她们开始唱
that they...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首纯英文歌,男生唱的,歌词里有很多beautiful girl在朋友车里听到的,他也不知道什么歌.应该是每句话后面都有一个beautiful girl知道有点大海里捞针 200分全给你不是Beautiful Girls Sean Kingston 也_百度作业帮
求一首纯英文歌,男生唱的,歌词里有很多beautiful girl在朋友车里听到的,他也不知道什么歌.应该是每句话后面都有一个beautiful girl知道有点大海里捞针 200分全给你不是Beautiful Girls Sean Kingston 也
求一首纯英文歌,男生唱的,歌词里有很多beautiful girl在朋友车里听到的,他也不知道什么歌.应该是每句话后面都有一个beautiful girl知道有点大海里捞针 200分全给你不是Beautiful Girls Sean Kingston 也不是Nothin' on You 我只是说有beautiful girl这个歌词 而且这首歌歌词不多 有点dj的感觉吧 再说一次是男生唱的 声音比较飘,就是唱的声音比伴奏小 .女生唱的就别跟我说了 如果对了给你250分 再次谢谢你们了!
歌曲:Beautiful Girls 歌手:Sean Kingston 专辑:《Sean Kingston》是这个么?求歌词里有beautiful的英文歌_百度知道
求歌词里有beautiful的英文歌
提问者采纳
What makes you beautiful
提问者评价
ou are beautiful :You&#39:歌词截取;Cause I&#39, it&#39.I saw you face in a crowded place,&#39,And I don're beautiful.You're beautiful. You&#39
相关专业回答
Akon - Beautiful
When I see you,
I run out of words to say
I wouldn't leave you,
Cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes
I see the guys tryna' holla,
Girl I don't want to bother you,
Cause your independent and you got my attention
And I'll be your baby father,
Girl I just want to show you,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
beautiful.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,有句歌词 make this place your home_百度知道
找一首英文歌,有句歌词 make this place your home
找一首英文歌,有句歌词 make this place your home
ve been here foreverAnd here'll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuriesWe'll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuriesAnd I can're about to bloomYou look so pretty
but you're gone so soonSome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take We's nothing wrong with meThe kids are all wrong The stories are offHeavy metal broke my heartCome on
come on and let me inThe bruises on your thighs like my fingerprintsAnd this is supposed to matchThe darkness that you feltI never meant for you to fix yourselfSome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take We're a cherry blossomYou&#39Centuries - Fall Out BoySome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take We's the frozen proofI could scream foreverWe are the poisoned youthSome legends are toldSome turn to dust or to goldBut you will remember meRemember me for centuriesAnd just one mistakeIs all it will take We'Cause I was only born inside my dreamsUntil you die for meAs long as there is a light
my shadow'll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesRemember me for centuriesMummified my teenage dreamsNo
it's over you't stop 'll go down in historyRemember me for centuriesWe'Cause I am the opposite of amnesiaAnd you'til the whole world knows my name&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 so beautiful英文歌 的文章

随机推荐