candysoda crush 果酱果酱怎么涂

Candy Crush Saga on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Candy Crush Saga by King, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Candy Crush Saga
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Candy Crush Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Soda Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!The sweetest game around!Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kookie characters! Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure.
The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.Candy Crush Saga features:● Collect sugar drops to advance along the sugar track for special suprises!● Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters● Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels ● Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master ● Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom - more added every 2 weeks!● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the InternetAlready a fan of Candy Crush Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/CandyCrushSaga/CandyCrushSagaLast but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Candy Crush Saga! ??Minimum iOS version recommended: 5.1.1
What's New in Version 1.66.0
We hope you’re having fun playing Candy Crush Saga! We update the game every week so don't forget to download the latest version to get all the sweet new features and levels!New to the game? Don’t be shy, join the fun! Coming back after a break? About time! Let’s play!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Frustrating at times
I love the game. I play it to pass time. What frustrates me is there will be blank squares that you cannot move a candy to. You could be 3 moves away from winning that level but you can't move this to that spot. Sometimes it's because you have to break open a block to make it useable but that's not always the case. Also, there is definitely some game rigging going on. When you have to get a certain amount of a color or two and during the last 10 moves or less, very few or no more of that color comes down and if it does they are no where near each other and useless. Obviously that's intentional. A lot of the hard levels are winnable on sheer luck. One level had me stuck for almost a year. I refuse to spend one penny on a game. With a lot of those levels, skill means nothing. You can try and try forever, but then that one attempt comes around when things just fall into place and you win. I am disappointed that so many of the same complaints are being stated again and again over a long period of time. That means that King cares more about the bottom dollar than customer satisfaction. They need to realize that without enough customer satisfaction, they lose money and become obsolete. If these problems don't get resolved, people will stop playing and move on to the next big thing.
Slightly aggravating
I have had this game for years, and love to play it while on breaks at work or to wind down after my daughter goes to bed. There are just a couple of things that I wish could be fixed. After I clear an episode and send my requests out through Facebook for tickets to unlock the next levels, my friends send me tickets and I see them on Facebook, but Candy Crush does not recognize them for sometimes up to 24 hours after I've received all 3 tickets. I try restarting my phone, the app, and my Facebook to try to reload my messages but it doesn't work for a very long time. For a game that has been around for such a long time, this seems like an easy bug that could be fixed. There are times where friends through Facebook will send me requests for tickets or lives and I see the request in Facebook, but it won't show up in Candy Crush until a few days later (which it's probably a little too late by that point). I also agree with some of the other users that the rigged wheel that never lets you land on the jackpot is also annoying. There are times where it will be pretty much stopped in the middle of the jackpot space but will somehow make its way over the bar and to the next space. Fix those bugs and it would get a 5 star rating from me.
Please stop the pop up
So, I finally downloaded your game into my phone. I will be deleting it immediately, not because it's a bad game (I've heard it's quite fun), but because your company has chosen a route of advertising that can only be described as mean and annoying. Every time I read an article on an app (doesn't matter which one it seems) I am whisked away to the App Store to download your game. When I cancel your request to return to my news, you decide that I may have been mistaken in my cancellation of your request, so you bring me back again to correct my fault. When I cancel you out again, you decide that three times is the charm, and that candy crush will be installed if you just take me back to the App Store again.This is every day. Multiple times a day. And what bothers me more than anything about this, is that you've taken what is most valuable to me (including me having to write this), and that is my time. Please, I beg you to stop this silly advertising practice, and go on what was working, which was word of mouth and a really fun and addictive game. Make sure you send the corporate people you hired once you hit it big packing, because they are no friends of yours. ( sorry, letting the last bit of steam off)Thank you
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.66.0Size: 68.8 MBLanguages: English, JapaneseSeller:
LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.48919&&&&&13733 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&770274 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Extra Moves$0.99Extra Lives$0.99Extra Moves$0.99Extra Moves$0.99Lollipop Hammer$1.9910x Gold Bars package$0.99Extra Moves$1.9950x Gold Bars package$4.99Color Bomb$0.99Extra Moves$1.99
More by King
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.candy crush 871 关怎么过_百度知道
candy crush 871 关怎么过
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
左右两边的果子掉到传送带上,在果子最靠近中间的时候,消掉最下面三个箭头那里的两边的糖果,果子就会掉下去了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
candy的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁