有一首英文歌哦哦哦写成汉族就是由发啊啊米 由发啊啊米 由发啊啊米是什么英文歌

一首英文歌男的唱的 歌词高潮大概是啊额 啊米 什么什么额佛米~ 旋律很好听 跪求歌名_百度知道
一首英文歌男的唱的 歌词高潮大概是啊额 啊米 什么什么额佛米~ 旋律很好听 跪求歌名
听歌学英语软件,里边全是经典的英文歌曲,列表中搜索歌曲就可以,还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译,若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播,每首歌主播都解说过,里边的英文歌曲全部非常经典,找好歌去缉储光肥叱堵癸瑟含鸡听歌学英语。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌开头是阿米级啊米级_百度知道
有首英文歌开头是阿米级啊米级
Clarity - ZeddI dive into frozen waves where thepast comes back to lifeFight fear for the selfish pain, it wasworth it every timeHold still right before we crash 'causewe both know how this endsA clock ticks 'til it breaks your glassand I drown in you again'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't needChasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know whyIf our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?Walk on through a red parade andrefuse to make amendsIt cuts deep through o穿担扁杆壮访憋诗铂涧ur ground andmakes us forget all common senseDon't speak as I try to leave 'causewe both know what we'll chooseIf you pull then I'll push too deepand I'll fall right back to you'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't needChasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know whyIf our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?Why are you my clarity?Why are you my remedy?Why are you my clarity?Why are you my remedy?If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
西装的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌&开头是什么米啦米啦米啦&有鼓声伴奏
跪求一首英文歌&开头是什么米啦米啦米啦&有鼓声伴奏
eenie&meenie
南非世界杯主题曲,夏奇拉唱的
我也跪求啊&&&&那两个答案错了
我也找了好半天,做会好人吧,歌名mimimi,看起来好简单,你听一下,也许是你要找的歌一首英文歌开头是啊啊啊啊啊啊 一首英文歌开头是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊(7个啊),节奏感强烈类似夜店,叫什么?
一首英文歌开头是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊(7个啊),节奏感强烈类似夜店,叫什么? 问题补充:
谢谢 我找到了
叫 melove gaoxiangpl 一首英文歌开头是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊(7个啊),节奏感强烈类似夜店,叫什么?
everything but the girl-you don&#39,介绍几首我不知道:my last serenade-joey moe,不过我也喜欢R&B的英文;t miss your water-克雷格
high voltage ?会不会是这个啊..
shattered glass? 很可能是这个,你听听看
汗…这提示也太少了吧…
这个有歌名吗找不到啊?董导的歌单上有一首男生唱的英文歌,中间唱的是啊啊啊啊的歌是什么啊?_百度知道
董导的歌单上有一首男生唱的英文歌,中间唱的是啊啊啊啊的歌是什么啊?
提问者采纳
Frankie J-I Promise You。:17. [00。。;ll never be alone [00i&#39。 bon jovi的。.53]i promise that you&#39:02;ll be there for you么
提问者评价
知道智能回答机器人
根据知道用户的观点和内容总结出特定问题的答案,为知道用户提供更好的问答体验。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 推荐几首好听的英文歌 的文章