三个fowlling连和你在一起 英文歌的英文歌

求个中文改编的英文歌 带歌词_百度知道
求个中文改编的英文歌 带歌词
  I need you forever baby,  but I love want blast forever  I will ask you for your chance to try again  to make a love or leave to better, you still love me, woo ~ oh. woo ~ oh,we come baby.  I love you.  I love you.  You say you how we know  exactly who I am to how to understand.  I love you.  I love you,  and show you what I am. Hi,  but I love want blast forever woo~  I will ask you for your chance to try again  to make a love or leave to better,  say we together baby, say we together,  say we together baby, say we together 《爱很简单_英文版》-英文版[I Love You]  I can only give my love,  and give you what you need,  say we together baby,  say we together baby.  Remember when I news to while clear,  say we together baby. woo ~ oh,  but I love want blast forever, woo ~  I will ask you for your chance to try again  to make a love I leave to better.  If you tell me you don’t leave me any more.  all right  I love you,  I need you forever baby. woo ~  I do right from the sideling.  Yes,  I need you forever baby,  remember when I make you to cry, say we together,  if you take some times, need you forever. woo ~  If you tell me you don’t leave me any more,  no way after said.  I need you, dear, if you read my mind, you and me.  And if you tell me you don’t leave me any more!  I love you,  in the blast I breathe, say we together.  I will promise you my heart, you and me.  I love you.  Oh
原唱是陶喆的那首爱很简单
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
楼主是不是想问一些由中文改编成的英文歌?
Take Me To Your Heart是麦克学摇滚翻唱自张学友的吻别
前尘往事成云烟
消散在彼此眼前
就连说过了再见
也看不见你有些哀怨
给我的一切
你不过是在敷衍
你笑的越无邪
我就会爱你爱得更狂野
总在刹那间有一些了解
说过的话不可能会实现
就在一转眼发现你的脸
已经陌生不会再像从前
我的世界开始下雪
冷得让我无法多爱一天
冷得连隐藏的遗憾
都那么的明显
我和你吻别在无人的街
让风痴笑我不能拒绝
我和你吻别在狂乱的夜
我的心等着迎接伤悲
想要给你的思念
就像风筝断了线
飞不进你的世界
也温暖不了你的视线
我已经看见
一出悲剧正上演
剧终没有喜悦
我仍然躲在你的梦里面
总在刹那间有一些了解
说过的话不...
童话就有英文版的,你去搜搜看
什么意思?
中文歌 词改成英文
夜空中最亮的星
我听过英文版的
还有,郑君的流星
英文版是coldplay的Yellow
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有个英文歌有点dj形势里面好像有口哨声还一直重复呆楞呆楞呆楞带什么歌曲_百度知道
有个英文歌有点dj形势里面好像有口哨声还一直重复呆楞呆楞呆楞带什么歌曲
when i was youngi'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i'd sing alongit make me smilethose were such happy timesand not so long agohow i wondered where they'd gonebut they're back againjust like a long lost friendall the songs i love so wellevery shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they're starting to sing so finewhen they get to the partwhere he's breaking her heartit can really make me cryjust like beforeit's yesterday once more(shoobie do baby)looking back on howit was in years gone byand the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sadso much has changedit was songs of love thati would sing to themand i'd memorise each wordthose old melodiesstill sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they're starting to sing so fineall my best memoriescome back clearly to mesome can even make me cryjust like beforeit's yesterday once more(shoobie do baby)every shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they're starting to sing so fineevery shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-ling
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,是英文歌来的。女孩子唱的。高潮部分都不记得了。就是:Is this fowlling far mao time。_百度知道
有一首歌,是英文歌来的。女孩子唱的。高潮部分都不记得了。就是:Is this fowlling far mao time。
之后的。就忘记了。
提问者采纳
不会是= =yesterday once more吧= =
其他类似问题