一首嗨歌 有are you really here音译

有一首英文嗨歌,哎来可木威木威,哎来可,木威_百度知道
有一首英文嗨歌,哎来可木威木威,哎来可,木威
Just Tonight - The Pretty RecklessHere we are and I can think from all the pills I ateStart the car and take me homeHere we are and you re too drunk to hear a word I sayStart the car and take me homeJust tonight I will stayAnd we ll throw it all awayWhen the light hits your eyesIt s telling me I m rightAnd if I I am throughIt s all because of youJust tonightBut here I am and I can t seem to see straightBut I m too numb to feel right nowAnd here I am watching the clock that s ticking away my timeI m too numb to feel right nowJust tonight I will stayAnd we ll throw it all awayWhen the light hits your eyesIt s telling me I m rightAnd if I I am throughIt s all because of youJust tonightJust TonightDo you understand who I amDo you wanna knowCan you really see through me nowI am bout to goBut just tonight I won t leaveI ll lie and you ll believeJust tonight I will seeIt s all because of meJust tonight I will stayAnd we ll throw it all awayWhen the light hits your eyesIt s telling me I m rightAnd if I I am throughIt s all because of youJust tonightIt s all because of youJust tonightIt s all because of youJust tonightIt s all because of youJust tonight
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁forever young整首歌的音译_百度知道
forever young整首歌的音译
我有更好的答案
Forever Young
Let's dance in style
让我们翩然起舞
Let's dance for a while
让我们尽情欢笑
Heaven can wait
天堂也得等著我们
We're only watching the skies
我们只是仰望凝视著天空
Hoping for the best
愿望有最好的结果
But expecting the worst
却作了最坏的打算
Are you going to drop the bomb or not
你到底是否即将要投下炸弹
Let us die young or let us live forever
让我们英年早逝,或让我们长生不死
We don't have the power
的确,我们没有实权
But we never say never
但我们绝不说:绝不
Sitting in a sandpit
坐在沙坑里冥想
Life is a short trip
人生只是一趟短暂的旅行
The music's for the sad men
这音乐是...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
forever的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁胡灵wanna be音译歌词_百度知道
胡灵wanna be音译歌词
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you want my future forget my past, If you wanna get with me better make it fast, Now don't go wasting my precious time, Get your act together we could be just fine. I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends, If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. What do you think about that now you know how I feel, Say you can handle my love are you for real, I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try, If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye. Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends, If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, We got G like MC who likes it on an Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady, and as for me, ha you'll see, Slam your body down and wind it all around, Slam your body down and wind it all around. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends, If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. If you wanna be my lover,you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam, Slam your body down and wind it all around, Slam your body down and wind it all around, Slam your body down and wind it all around, Slam your body down zigazig ah. If you wanna be my lover. 我告诉我想要我真想要 所告诉我想要真想要 我告诉我想要我真想要 所告诉我想要真想要 我想要我想要我想要我想要 我真想要zigazig 想要我未忘掉我 想我起迅速点 要浪费我宝贵间 控制行我相处愉快 我告诉我想要我真想要 所告诉我想要真想要 我告诉我想要我真想要 所告诉我想要真想要 我想要我想要我想要我想要 我真想要zigazig 想做我要我朋友 永远睦相处友情永远变 想做我应该付 获简单才我要式 觉现知道我觉 说能掌握我情说真 我犹豫我给机 惹我烦我说拜拜 我告诉我想要我真想要 所告诉我想要真想要 我想要我想要我想要我想要 我真想要zigazig 想做我要我朋友 永远睦相处友情永远变 想做我应该付 获简单才我要式
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
胡灵的相关知识
其他1条回答
翻译起麻烦文意思翻译网搜我建议逐单词理解点英文基础应该难
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ne ten va pas音译歌词_百度知道
ne ten va pas音译歌词
谁能用罗马音给我写发音 要Ne T'en Va PasTes images volées, un rêve qui t'éloigne de moi. Tu as peur de cette vie de mes choix, que je n'sois plus là pour toi. (fais comme moi) Ignores les gens qui veulent se mettre entre toi et moi (toi et moi), qui espèrent nous tirer vers le bas (vers le bas) et me disent du mal de toi (j’n’écoute pas, il faut me comprendre).
Et même si je manque de temps (tu dois me comprendre) J'ai besoin de toi comme avant (il faut me comprendre) Donne-moi juste un peu de temps (tu dois me comprendre) Tu me manques tellement Malgré tes doutes tes méfiances tes hésitations Malgré mes doutes mes absences ma vie ma passion Même si nos routes ne suivent pas la même direction J'ai besoin de toi ne t'en vas pas Mon
est glacé quand tu dis qu'tu veux me quitter, que tu décides de m'abandonner. Mais veux tu vraiment m'oublier (je n'penses pas) J'ai besoin de toi pour m'aider à trouver mes pas, pour arriver au bout du combat, moi je l'aime autant que toi (écoutes moi, je peux te comprendre)
Et même si je manque de temps (je veux te comprendre) T'as besoin de moi comme avant (je peux te comprendre) Je te demande un peu de temps (je vais te comprendre) Tu me manques tellement donnes moi un peu de temps, j'ais besoin d'un peu de temps Tes images volées, un rêve qui t'éloigne de moi. Tu as peur de cette vie de mes choix, que je n'sois plus là pour toi 念
我有更好的答案
Do not go Pastes images stolen, a dream that takes you away from me. Are you afraid of the life of my choice, I am no
longer there for you. (as I do) Ignore people who want to come between you and me (you and me), hoping we get down (down) and I speak ill of you (not j'n'écoute it must understand me). And even if I lack of time (you have to understand me) I need you like before (you have to understand me) Give me just a little time (you have to understand me) I miss you so much despite your doubts your suspicions Despite your doubts my doubts my absence my life my passion Even if our roads do not follow the same direction I need you do not go My glos...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,一句频繁出现音译过来是:我喔我喔耶诶耶耶。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,一句频繁出现音译过来是:我喔我喔耶诶耶耶。
提问者采纳
歌曲:i love you more than i can say歌手:leo sayer
提问者评价