《my,my first sex teacherther》60词

英语短文60词《my future life》并翻译写对我末来的生活充满希望._百度作业帮
英语短文60词《my future life》并翻译写对我末来的生活充满希望.
音无°814sAq
In the future ,there will be computers in each home.They will help us know more about the world ,We will be able to talk online.Kids won`t go to school and study at home on computers .Scie...
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以《my best friend》写两篇英语作文,60词左右,要求用上比较级._百度作业帮
以《my best friend》写两篇英语作文,60词左右,要求用上比较级.
Kyoya三WO7
my best friend is a boy called wanglan .he is shorter than me .but we both like playing basketball after shcool.he is more intrested in study.so he is more clever than me .and he is firendy to eveyone.he is get well with classmates .he aways tries his best to help others .it's lucky for me to have a good friend like him.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求作一篇题目为《My ××》(写人)的60词英语作文.要求写出基本情况(年龄、外貌、爱好、还有你为什么要写Ta._百度作业帮
求作一篇题目为《My ××》(写人)的60词英语作文.要求写出基本情况(年龄、外貌、爱好、还有你为什么要写Ta.
好简单啊· 现场来一篇?
OK LET'S GO
WAIT FOR A MOMENT`PLEASE
Lily is my friend.She's XXX(填你自己差不多大岁数数字,会填吧)years old.She is a beautiful girl,and she likes writing、reading and dancing. She study very hard,and she is vey kind.
my English is poor,Not only
she has never laughed me,but also she helped me. I 'm really
thank her,so I wrote this article. thanks.
适合你作业
但是写得很快
如果有小毛病 海涵了 哈哈哈
字数 非常接近60
好久没用英语了,都快送还老师了
不过 小朋友 还是要自己用心学习啊
自己牛才是真的牛····
是初一水平吗?
其他类似问题
My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses.
Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man. He often helps his neighbor and some strangers whom he doesn’t know at all. He has re...
My motherMy mother is very kind and beautiful although she is not tall. She is 42 years old this year. She is a nurse, so she is always very busy day and night. But she loves her job, and she oft...
扫描下载二维码英语作文《my best friend and i》60词,不能抄袭_百度作业帮
英语作文《my best friend and i》60词,不能抄袭
錓鶻靳00527
你可以在有道在线翻译.打上你写的中文.整个文章的中文.一点翻译.1秒.立即出来英语
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求2篇名为《My plan to learn English》的英语文章(词数在60左右)_百度作业帮
求2篇名为《My plan to learn English》的英语文章(词数在60左右)
This term I am going to learn English well.I make a plan to learn English.First,I will get up early and then read English texts loudly every morning.Second,I will recite 10 words and phrases everyday.Third,I will listen to the teacher and take notes carefully.Fourth,I will listen to the tape about English before I go to bed.I believe my English can be good.第二篇My English is poor.I want to do well in English,so I make a plan to learn English.First,I will listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in the English classes.Then,I will do morning reading about English texts and recite words and phrases.Finally,I will find a partner to practice English .I think the more English I use ,the better I will do in English.
其他类似问题
【一】Here is my plan for English study. I will listen to the teacher carefully and try to ask and answer questions. I will review what was learnt and then do my homework carefully. I will spend abo...
In my opinion,I should read more English articles at first.Then ,I should try my best to memorise the CET-4 words.Even though I can't remember them at once or in a short time,but I should try.Finally,...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream英语作文60词 的文章

随机推荐