嗯那嗯那嗯那嗯嗯嗯 这种古树旋律歌曲名字的歌,忘记名字了!男的唱的!

一首英文歌男生唱的,中间有嗯嗯嗯的旋律,歌词里最后有seyou_百度知道
一首英文歌男生唱的,中间有嗯嗯嗯的旋律,歌词里最后有seyou
Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last ride[Charlie Puth]So let the light guide your wayHold every memory as you goAnd every road you take will always lead you homeHoo~It've come a long way from where we beganOh I&#39, who knew all the planes we flewGood things we'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you again[Wiz Khalifa]First you both go out your wayAnd the vibe is feeling strongand what's been a long day without you my friendAnd I&#39:Wiz Kt lastHad to switch up look at things different see the bigger pictureThose were the days hard work forever paysNow I see you win the better placeHow could we not talk about family when family'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've been throughThat I's been a long day without you my friendAnd I's been a long day without you my friendAnd I've come a long way from where we beganOh I's all that we got、Charlie Puth[Charlie Puth]It'll be standing right hereTalking to you about another pathI know we loved to hit the road and laughBut something told me that it wouldn'm goneHow could we not talk about familywhen family've come a long way from where we beganOh I&#39See You Again演唱;ll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you again[Wiz Khalifa]Dll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againWhen I see you again?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last ride[Charlie Puth]It's small turn to a friendshipTurn into a bond and that bond willnever be broken and the love will never get lostAnd when brotherhood come first then the lineWill never be crossed established it on our ownWhen that line had to be drawn and that line is whatWe reach so remember me when I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
see you again
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁深圳 龙华天龙大道 刚才放了一首歌 其中有这样的旋律 嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯 请问是什么歌啊_百度知道
深圳 龙华天龙大道 刚才放了一首歌 其中有这样的旋律 嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯 请问是什么歌啊
提问者采纳
歌名是:雅,蠛,蝶
提问者评价
三分三个vdffdhbdfbncvgsdfksajfhsafjhwofjheo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该是人家黑网吧A&#47.我想可能是你听到的不是歌吧恩;V放太大声了
《嗯嗯》歌,主唱,AV女优
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男的唱的,有一句歌词大概是这样的“woo ooo ,my like,no matter what we body tonight”唱得快没怎么听清歌词,谁知道这首歌的名字啊嗯,这是一首快歌_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌,男的唱的,有一句歌词大概是这样的“woo ooo ,my like,no matter what we body tonight”唱得快没怎么听清歌词,谁知道这首歌的名字啊嗯,这是一首快歌
血刺废车B85
Live my life by far east movement feat Justin bieber
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码粤语歌曲男的唱的高潮部分是嗯嗯的那首歌叫-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
粤语歌曲男的唱的高潮部分是嗯嗯的那首歌叫
来源:互联网 发表时间: 20:27:17 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“粤语歌曲男的唱的高潮部分是嗯嗯的那首歌叫”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“粤语歌曲男的唱的高潮部分是嗯嗯的那首歌叫”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:粤语歌曲男的唱的高潮部分是嗯嗯的那首歌叫什么名字,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
罗文 留给这世上我最爱的人
解决方案2:
嗯嗯。。。这谁猜得到
2个回答2个回答1个回答10个回答6个回答2个回答7个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号有一首中文歌男唱的,中间有一小段女哼嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯……求歌名。_百度知道
有一首中文歌男唱的,中间有一小段女哼嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯……求歌名。
提问者采纳
神啊!能记住点歌词不李健,孙俪的风吹麦浪你说的是不是孙俪的那个什么风吹麦浪啊你是我一首唱不完的歌这样的歌很多