what's the weather like
上传于||文档简介
&&w​h​a​t​&​a​m​p​;​#9​;​s​ ​t​h​e​ ​w​e​a​t​h​e​r​ ​l​i​k​e
大小:3.77MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢查看: 1920|回复: 0
《What’s the weather like?》听课体会
《What’s the weather like?》听课体会
我听的公开课是Unit8 What’s the weather like? 第一课时,有关于五种天气及相对应的名词英文表达。接下来我从学情分析、教学目标、教学重难点、教学过程以及在本堂课中使用的音标教学方法等谈下我的感受。
在3B Unit 5 Wonderland中,学生已经学习过rain, sun, wind, snow和cloud,所以在本堂课中老师强化了学生的运用,而不是停留在听和读两方面。结合学生的学习基础和兴趣,老师确立了本堂课的重难点。词汇教学的重点是使学生掌握生词的发音和意义,并且能准确判断词性。教师通过造句等方式培养学生的语感和分析能力。
& & 课堂开始从老师的问候出发:Is the weather fine today?,师生共唱一首The more we get together, 从而引入老师的朋友Tracy。本堂课的词汇教学就是围绕Tracy在Labour’s Day,summer holiday 和last winter holiday不同的旅行地点展开。首先,Tracy想在Labour’s Day来上海旅游。学生通过图片了解到上海春天的气候特点:The weather is rainy and cloudy in spring in Shanghai. 在学习rain-rainy和cloud-cloudy这一组词时,教师渗透了两个词组:in South China 和 lots of clouds。接下来呈现了第一个由rain-rainy和cloud-cloudy这一组词构建的副文本。接着介绍Tracy在今年暑假的旅游打算,引出sun-sunny这一组词,进而拓展到in the sun。在这一教学环节中,教师让学生通过编对话,不仅操练新句型What’s the weather like in ____ in ____ ?而且温习旧的表达活动的词组:go swimming, go boating, go to the cinema, 提高生词和新句型的浮现率,为学生准确理解和流利朗读第二个副文本打下基础。最后,引出Tracy今年寒假的旅行城市Harbin,用It is windy and snowy概括这个城市冬天的气候特征。在引出wind这个词时,使用What can you feel on windy days?增强了学生的个人体验,提高学习兴趣。采用一首小诗巩固snow和snowy这一组生词。学生在这两组生词操练的基础上学习第三个副文本较为轻松。
& & 词汇教学与音标教学是密不可分的,音标教学的成功可以提高学生记忆单词的效率,授之以鱼,不如授之以渔。同样,朗读具有相同元音的词汇可以让学生规范自己的语音,学会总结。在本堂课中,教师采用了以下几种将单词和音标教学相结合的方法:1、先出示其它含有相同元音的单词,然后再出示音标,让学生根据音标拼写生词,培养学生知识迁移能力;2、给出学生含有该单词辅音和元音的两个单词,让学生自己组合,再结合音标拼写生词;3、给学生将名词转化为形容词的构词框架,让学生从中找出规律,进而准确说出相对应的形容词。
& & 语音教学是语言教学的重要内容之一。自然规范的语音、语调将为有效的口语交际打下良好的基础,良好的语音基础可以提高学生的学习信心,使学生乐于接受不同的英语学习渠道,从而能学得更加轻松,更有趣味。
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源Unit 5 What’s the weather like
. &&& Unit 5 What’s the weather
like? &&& &1. Dialogue 1&2&3&2. Read aloud&. &1. ou/au/&&& w/w/y/j/&2. What’s the
weather like? &&& It’s &3. &&& Shall we &&& How cold it is today! &&& It’s a bit &&& I like&&& I don’t like &&& How about? &. &&& Step 1. A rhyme. &&& Spring is gay with flower
and song, &&& Summer is hot and the days
are long. &&&Autumn is rich with fruit
and grain. &&& Winter brings snow and the
New Year again. &&& Step 2& Let’s review. &&& 1There are four seasons in a year, &&& Spring, summer, autumn and
winter. &&& It is warm in spring, hot in
summer, &&& Cool in autumn, cold in
winter. &&&& 2ask and answer. &&& T: What’s the weather like
today? &&&& T: What’s the weather like
in Spring in Beijing? &Step 3&&& Complete and say.&A. It’s _______ day! &&& &&What shall we do? &&& B. Let’s _______ football.&&& &A: It’s _______ again! &&& &&What shall we do? &&& B: Let’s go home and
&______ TV.&&Step 4. Can you read? &1. Out count round cloudy blouse ground. &&2. we well watch warm weather wish &&& yes& yellow& your& year& yard& young&&& Step 5& Try it! &&& about the house &&& blouse and trousers&&& &&& house&&& round the house&&& Run round the house &&& Step 6&& Practise&&& &Listen and circle&&&& 1out&& eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4house&&& horse&&& 2lord&&& loud&&&&&&& 5about&&& abate&&& 3short&&& shout&&&&&&&&&& 6mouth&& moose&Step 7&& Dialogue 1&&& A: What’s the weather like
&in spring in Beijing? &&& B: It’s warm. &&& A: Is it hot in summer? && &B: Yes. Very hot sometimes. &&& A: How about autumn and
&winter? &&& B: It’s cool in autumn and
&cold in winter.&&&& sp-ring&&&&&&&&&&& in
spring &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in
summer&&& au-tum-n& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in
autumn / winter&&& c-oo-l& &&&&& &&& Step 8. A song of season. &1. A song of Season&&& Sing a song of seasons, &&& Something bright in all! &&& Flowers in the summer, &&& Fires in the fall. &&& &2. A Summer Day&&& The water was rough. &&& The sky was blue. &&& The clouds came tumbling &&& Right to you. &&& &3. Summer&&& I like summer. &&& It is fun. &&& Let’s go to the beach&&& And run, run, run! &&&& &&&& Step 9&&& Dialogue 2&&& &&& A: Merry Christmas to you! &&& B: The same to you. &&& A: It’s very cold here. It’s
snowing. &&& What’s the weather like in Sydney? &&& B: It’s very hot. It’s
raining. &&& &&& r-ai-n&& &&& raining&&& rainy&&& s-n-ow& &&& snowing&&& snowy&&& Step 10&& Dialogue 3&&& &&& A: It’s Sunday today. &&& Shall we go to the zoo? &&& B: Great! &&& A: But what’s the weather
like today? &&& B: It’s sunny and warm. &&& A: That’s fine. Let’s go. &&& &&& Step 11&& Look and write. &&&& Step 12&& Make -up&&& &&& &&& Step 13&&& A story &&& Two Cities. &&& Oliver: Hello! My name’s
Oliver. I come from Britain. &&& Mingming: Hello! I’m
Mingming. &&& I’m Chinese. Oliver, where
do you live in Britain? &&& Oliver: In London. It’s the
capital of
Britain. &&& Mingming: What’s the weather
like in spring in London? &&& Oliver: It’s rainy. I don’t
like it. Mingming, where do you live in China? &&& Mingming: In Beijing. It’s the
capital of China. &&& Oliver: What’s the weather
like in spring in Beijing? &&& Mingming: It’s warm. I like
it. And I like the city, too. &50ListeningI. Listen and choose. &&& 1. A. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
round&&& 2. A. what&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
watch&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
wish&&& 3. A. you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
year&&& 4. A. same&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
sunny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
summer&&& 5. A. warm&&&&&&&&&&& B.
autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
winter&II. Listen and number. &III. Tick or cross. &&& 1. How cold is it! &&& 2. I like Beijing, but I
don’t like the cold weather. &&& 3. Shall we go to the zoo? &&& 4. It’s hot in summer in Beijing. &&& 5. What’s the weather like in Macao? &IV. Listen and choose. &&& 1. It’s ________ in autumn and
______ in winter in Beijing. &&& A. hot, cold&&&&&&&&&& B.
cool, cold&&&&&&&&& C.
warm, cold &&& 2. It’s ________ today. &&& A. overcast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
fine&&&&&&&&&&& C.
cloudy&&& 3. It’s ________ on Christmas Day
in Sydney. &&& A. cold&&&&&&&&&& B.
cloudy&&&&&&& C.
hot&&& 4. It _______ in autumn here. &&& A. often rains&&&&&&&& B.
doesn’t often rain&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
snows&V. Listen and fill in the blanks. &1. A. What’s the _______ like today? &&& B. It’s _________. &2. A. Is it ________ in _______? &&& B. Yes, it is. &WritingI. Read and write the words in the correct
group. &&&& _____ ______ _______ _______&&& _____ ______ _______ _______&&& _____ ______ _______ _______&&& _____ ______ _______ _______&II. Read and choose. &&& 1. _______ the weather like? &&& A. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
What’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
What’s is &&& 2. It is hot ________ summer ______Kunming. &&& A. at, on&&&&&&&& B.
on, in&&&&&&&& C.
in, in &&& 3. ________ we go to school? &&& A. What&&&&&&&& B.
Shall&&&&&&&&& C.
How about &&& 4. It _____ a lot. &&& A. snow&&&&&&&& B.
snows&&&&&&& C.
snowing&&& 5. It is _________. &&& A. snow&&&&&&&& B.
snows&&&&&&& C.
snowing&&& 6. It’s _______ today. &&& A. well&&&&&&&&&& B.
fine&&&&&&&&&&& C.
find&&& 7. ________ cold in the room? &&& Yes, it is. &&& A. It is&&&&&&&&&& B.
Is it&&&&&&&&&&& C.
It’s &&& 8. What shall we do? &&& Let’s _________ football. &&& A. play&&&&&&&&&& B.
playing&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
plays&I. Read and complete. &&& A: What ________ is today? &&& B: _____ Friday. &&& A: _____ we go swimming? &&& B: That’s good. But what’s
the _________ like? &&& A: It’s ________. &&& B: Good. Let’s go. &II. Answer the questions. &&& What day is today? &&& ______________________________&&& What’s the weather like
today? &&&______________________________&&& What lessons do you have
today? &&&______________________________&III. Think and write the words. &&& ou: ______ _______ ________&&& y: ______ _______ ________&&& w: ______ _______ ________ListeningI. Listen and choose. B1. A. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
roundA2. A. what&&&&&&&&&& B.
watch&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
wishB3. A. you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
yearC4. A. same&&&&&&&&&& B.
sunny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
summerA5. A. warm&&&&&&&&& B.
autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
winter&II. Listen and number. &&& &&&&&&& 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6&&& &&&&&&& 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3&&& & 1. It is
raining.& 2. Today is
overcast.& 3. It’s cloudy
today.& 4. Today is
windy.& 5. It’s sunny inBeijing.& 6. Today is
clear.&III. Tick or cross. )1. How cold is it! )2. I like Beijing, but I
don’t like the cold weather. )3. Shall we go to the
zoo? )4. It’s hot in summer inBeijing. )5. What’s the weather
like in Macao? &&& & 1. How cold it
is!& 2. I like
Beijing, but I don’t like the cold weather.& 3. Shall we go
to the park?& 4. It’s hot in
summer in Beijing.& 5. What’s the
weather like in Hong Kong?&IV. Listen and choose. B1. It’s ________ in autumn and ______ in winter in Beijing. &&& A. hot, cold&&&&&&&&&& B.
cool, cold&&&&&&&&& C.
warm, cold &&& &&& A:
What’s the weather like in Beijing?&&& B:
It’s cool in autumn and cold in winter.C2. It’s ________ today. &&& A. overcast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
fine&&&&&&&&&&& C.
cloudy&&& &&& A:
What’s the weather like today?&&& B:
It’s cloudy.C3. It’s ________ on Christmas Day in Sydney. &&& A. cold&&&&&&&&&& B.
cloudy&&&&&&& C.
hot&&& &&& A:
Merry Christmas, Jack.&&& B:
The same to you.&&& A:
What’s the weather like in Sydney?&&& B:
It’s hot here.B4. It _______ in autumn here. &&& A. often rains&&&&&&&& B.
doesn’t often rain&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
snows&&& &&& A:
Does it often rain in autumn here?&&& B:
No.&V. Listen and fill in the blanks. &1. A. What’s the weather like today? &&& B. It’s a bit cold. &2. A. Is it cool in autumn? &&& B. Yes, it is. &WritingI. Read and write the words in the correct
group. &&&& clear&&& sunny&&& fine&&& windy&&& spring&&& winter&&& summer&&& autumn&&& music&&& science&&&& maths&&& art&&& Tuesday&&& Sunday&&& Friday& &&Monday&II. Read and choose. B1. _______ the weather like? &&& A. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
What’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
What’s is C2. It is hot ________ summer ______ Kunming. &&& A. at, on&&&&&&&& B.
on, in&&&&&&&& C.
in, in B3. ________ we go to school? &&& A. What&&&&&&&& B.
Shall&&&&&&&&& C.
How about B4. It _____ a lot. &&& A. snow&&&&&&&& B.
snows&&&&&&& C.
snowingC5. It is _________. &&& A. snow&&&&&&&& B.
snows&&&&&&& C.
snowingB6. It’s _______ today. &&& A. well&&&&&&&&&& B.
fine&&&&&&&&&&& C.
findB7. ________ cold in the room? &&& Yes, it is. &&& A. It is&&&&&&&&&& B.
Is it&&&&&&&&&&& C.
It’s A8. What shall we
do? &&& Let’s _________ football. &&& A. play&&&&&&&&&& B.
playing&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
plays&I. Read and complete. &&& A: What day is today? &&& B: It’s Friday. &&& A: Shall we go swimming? &&& B: That’s good. But what’s
the weatherlike? &&& A: It’s fine. &&& B: Good. Let’s go. &II. Answer the questions. &III. Think and write the words. &&
马上分享给同学:
投稿者:&[]
知识点讲解
考试试题推荐Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

我要回帖

更多关于 whatstheweatherlike 的文章

随机推荐