急求糟糕历史有没有中国的外国旅行的英语信

用英语写一篇邀请外籍教师去参加郊游的信?
Dear my teacher,how is it going I miss you so much !I remember that you told me you are fond of hiking .And now we organized a picnic ,so I sincerely hope you can join our picnic .We are going to go to a beautiful towm which have a small river and a very high mountain .We will stay in this town at daytime .Then we will make up our tents outside and spend a night in camp .If you want to join in us ,please let me know ,my phone number is 980xxxxxxxx .You can call me at any time you want to get more imformation about this event .I will be grateful if you can take part in our picnic .Say "Hello" to other teachers!Yours,XXX如果有其他要求可以再追问,希望能帮助您解决您的问题 .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Dear students,Linda, the exchange student in our class will go back to her own country. We are planning to have a good weekend with her, and we want to invite all of you to attend it. We will meet at the school gate at 8 O’clock this Saturday. Then we will go to Yizheng Musuem by taxi at fifteen past eight, where we can see some old photos and learn about the history of Yizheng. After that we will go to Yangzi Park on foot. We can go boating there. At 12 O’clock we will have lunch at KFC. In the afternoon, we will go shopping on Walking Street on foot. At half past 4, we will go back to school by bus and then go home by bike. Everyone should remember to take 100 yuan to attend this activity.Yours,Lily试题分析:这是一篇提纲作文,让我们根据所给材料写一封邀请信,邀请全班同学参加一个活动,和Linda 一起度过一个周末。材料中有详细的时间及活动安排,我们要用正确的时态按照时间顺序把这一天的行程表达清楚。通过分析可知,本篇短文应主要用一般将来时,第一人称复数表达。写作时注意行文连贯,表达清楚,不要遗漏要点。并且多使用好的短语和句型以使文章流畅。【亮点说明】这篇作文写得比较清楚,详细,对材料中的时间及活动安排表达的很清楚,并且按时间顺序交代了这一天的行程。写作的人称和时态都切合题意。并且文中也用了一些较好的句型,如where we can see some old photos and learn about the history of Yizheng、 go boating 、go shopping、 Everyone should remember to take等。这些句型的使用使文章流畅,富有条理。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你是小明,在英国夏令营活动中,你和来自不同国家的中学生交流了各自的职业梦想。现在请你根据表格的信息,在班会课上做一个汇报。&&&
Name&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Why&Bobbie (UK)&&&
movie star1. popular 2. love acting&Mark& (
U.S.A)professional
basketball playermake much moneyplay basketball
very well&Xiao Ming&&&&&
... ...... 注意:1. 内容必须包括表格中的信息;2. 开头已经为你写好,请续写并完成此汇报; 3. 词数:70个左右。开头部分不计入短文词汇的总数。Dear classmates, I am reporting to tell you about our dreams. ______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
最近这几天,在中国很多地区出现严重的雾霾天气。请根据表格内容写一篇短文。参考词汇:雾霾haze;秸秆straw问题天空布满雾霾,能见度很低,连续多天看不到太阳,糟糕天气持续时间长。危害影响交通,造成多种疾病。原因汽车增多,工厂污染,焚烧秸秆。措施1.建议大家尽量不要自己开车,而是坐公交车或地铁出门。2.阻止工厂把废弃物排入河中来减少水污染。3.我们不应该使用一次性(disposable)盘子,碗。4.我们还应该 ......要求:1、短文要包括列举的要点并且适当发挥。2、语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。 3、词数80词以上,文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。These days, there has been a thick haze in many areas of China.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
朋友是我们生活不可或缺的部分,总在我们最需要他们的时候陪伴着我们。你最好的朋友是谁呢?你们有什么相同或不同的地方吗?你们有哪些好的或不好的生活习惯呢?你是怎样看待“朋友”这一含义呢?根据提示,以“My Best Friend and I”为题,写一篇短文,比较你俩的特征,可适当拓展,80词左右。提示:1. 外表:都有一头黑色长发;一样高;比我瘦;2. 性格:比我文静,很认真;我外向一点,而且比他/她风趣;3. 兴趣:都喜欢读书;他/她爱运动,篮球打得比我好;4. 生活习惯:各自好的或不好的生活习惯(举例2点)5. 你对朋友这一定义的看法。My Best Friend and I_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假设你叫Daniel,三年前随父母来福州,请你用英语写一篇题为“我眼中的福州”的文章,内容要点如下:1)福州是个美丽的地方,有许多名胜古迹,每年吸引许多游客;2)福州最近几年发展很快,道路两旁高楼林立;3)但是也存在一些问题:房价太高,不少人买不起房子;水和空气受到污染;4)我希望…… (至少2点)注&&&意:文章必须用一段话包括所给内容要点,可适当发挥。词数80个左右。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是John,今天你在网上看到了下面的帖子。请根据帖子内容,谈谈你的经历或看法,并针对作者的困惑提出一些建议(不少于3条)。要求:①不要写出真实校名和姓名;&&&&&&&②字数在100左右;Dear Madam,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope my advice is of some value to you, please let me know if that works for you or not!Good luck!John
假设你叫Jim Green, 请根据下表提供的信息,写一篇自我介绍的短文(提示内容必须写完,文中不能出现自己的真实名字,字数50个左右)。Name: Jim Green.Phone number: 341—6547Friend: MikePencil box(blue):
in the schoolbagRuler(yellow): on
假设你是Linda Green, Tony Brown是你的朋友,利用所学过的句型简单介绍一下你自己和你的朋友。(要求不少于六句话)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达:(本大题共5分)字数80左右,不必逐字逐句翻译要点: 1. Jane,在一所混合学校学习,最喜欢的语言是法语。 2. 长着一张国字脸,笔直的长头发,马尾辫。 3. 爱整洁,慷慨大方,关心人,有一副好嗓子。4. 和她在一起从不感到无聊,愿意和朋友们分享她的快乐,5. 长大后想当一名社会工作者,倾听人们的问题并主动提供帮助。 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________英语作文一封在外旅游糟糕的信_百度知道
英语作文一封在外旅游糟糕的信
No umbrella, feeling tired and hungry. So we will return home. To the zoo, a lot of zoo visitors. That morning. We decided to go by bike, the weather was fine. In the afternoon it began to rainLast Saturday, originally planned with the animals according to a like, not the camera, the animals are sleeping, I went to the zoo and parents, environmentally friendly and convenient
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一次最糟糕的外国旅行。 英语作文。一百字左右。 谢谢啦_百度知道
一次最糟糕的外国旅行。 英语作文。一百字左右。 谢谢啦
feeling tired and hungry. So we will return home. No umbrella, I went to the zoo and parents. That morning, environmentally friendly and convenient, the weather was fine, not the camera, the animals are sleeping. We decided to go by bike, a lot of zoo visitors. To the zoo, originally planned with the animals according to a like. In the afternoon it began to rainLast Saturday
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些经典的英文书信?
按投票排序
电影<英国病人>最后的那一段情书。My darling, I'm waiting for you.  How long is a day in the dark?  Or a week?  The fire is gone now  and I'm horribly cold.  I really ought to drag myself outside,  but then there'd be the sun.  I'm afraid I waste the light  on the paintings and on writing thses words.  We die.  We die rich with lovers and tribes,  tastes we have swallowed,  bodys we have entered...  and swum up like rivers.  Fears we've hidden in,  like this wreched cave.  I want all this marked on my body.  We are the real countries.  Not the boundaries drawn on maps,  the names of powerful men.  I know you'll come and carry me out into the palace of winds.  That's all I've wanted,  to walk in such a place with you,with friends.  an earth without maps.  The lamp's gone out,and I'm writing...  in the darkness.  亲爱的,我在等你  不见天日的一天会有多长?  比一周长吗?  火熄灭了,  我觉得寒风刺骨  我真想拖着病体到外面去  外面阳光普照  我怕在那些书上把电耗尽了  写下这些字句时  我们都死了  我们魂归天国,那里充满在爱河的人,不分种族  我们嘴里都有对方的味道  我们曾经灵欲合一  相爱得很深  内心的恐惧  像这幽暗的山洞  我要把这些永远铭刻在身体上  我们的国家是实实在在的  并非画在地图上的边界  只用强人的姓名来命名的那一种  我知道你会回来把我抱起来  迎风屹立  我已别无所求  只想跟着你漫步天国  带上一些好友  去一个没有地图的乐土  油尽灯枯了  我现在执笔时已经漆黑一片……
《查令十字街84号》大概是至今读过的最温馨也是最幽默的英文书了~里面是来来回回的书信新的太贵,买的二手的,薄薄地读完,坦然地接受了自己是只文艺狗的事实~汪如果你恰好也是一只,很推荐你去翻一翻"If you happen to pass by 84 Charing Cross Road, kiss it for me? I owe it so much."
埃德蒙·伯克:《对法国大革命的反思》
居然没有妹子说简奥斯丁吗!比如简奥斯丁在《傲慢与偏见》中以Mr. Darcy的口吻给Elizabeth Bennett写的第一封信。 这封信的前情是达西表白求婚伊丽莎白,结果伊丽莎白怒了,说自己绝不会和破坏自己姐姐和朋友Mr. Wickham幸福的人在一起。于是信里,傲娇霸道总裁style的始祖达西先生忍着被女神脆拒还收坏人卡一张的怒意,自以为理性的向伊丽莎白为自己的所作所为解释。这封情感超级纠结的信可谓全书的神转折点。信一开篇就傲娇+纠结成了一条麻绳....:“小姐:接到这封信请不要害怕,担心我重提旧话,将我对你的一片痴情告诉你,再度求婚,像昨夜一样,惹得你厌恶.我写此信无意再谈什么心愿,叫你不痛快,也贬低我自己的身价.为了你我共同的利益,那些心愿忘记得越快越好.如果不是关系到我的人品,我绝不会提笔,倒既省了我写信也省了你看信的麻烦.所以,务必小姐原谅我的冒昧打扰.对于你的心情我很了解,不愿过目,但我希望你对我不抱陈见. ”(来源网络,译者不详)《傲慢与偏见》的其他书信来往,比如伊丽莎白跟姐姐写的信,再比如科林斯牧师给班内特家写的天下第一迂第一自负的信,也非常精彩。达西和伊丽莎白感情线,除了这份信外,主要都在现实对话当中发展。最后随手po下激发无数少女心的Mr. Darcy经典line & &
《时间旅行者的妻子》里,最后男主角给女主角写的那封信。等我死后再打开这封信  最挚爱的克莱尔:  当我写这封信的时候,我正坐在后卧室里我的书桌旁,穿过后院夜色中幽蓝的积雪,眺望你的工作室。万物都披上了一层光滑的冰衣,寂静无声。这是无数个冬季夜晚中的一个,每一件事物上的严寒,仿佛令时间减缓了速度,仿佛让它们从沙漏狭小的中央穿越,不过,那么缓慢,缓慢。我有种很熟悉的感觉,我被时间托起来,就像一个正在夏日里游泳的肥妇人,轻而易举地漂浮到水的上面,这种感觉只有当我离开正常的时间后,才能体会到。今晚,就我自己一个人(你正在圣路丝教堂,听爱丽西亚的独奏音乐会),我突然有种冲动,想给你写封信。我想为你留下些东西,在那之后。我觉得,时间越来越少了。我所有的精力、快乐、耐性,都变细了,变少了,我觉得我无法维持太久。我知道你明白的。  当你读这封信的时候,我可能已经死了(我说可能,是因为谁都不知道还会发生什么,直截了当地宣布死亡,不仅愚蠢,而且狂妄)关于我的死——我希望它简单明了,干净利落,而且毫无悬念,我不希望它引起太多的纷乱。我很抱歉(这听上去像是绝命书,真奇怪)。可是你知道的:你知道如果我还有一线希望,还能继续留在这个世界上,我会死死抓住每一分钟的:无论如何,这一次,死亡真的来了,它要带走我,就像妖精要把孩子掳走一样。  克莱尔,我想再次告诉你,我爱你。这些年来,我们之间的爱,一直是汪洋的苦海中指航的明灯,是高空钢索步行者身下的安全网,是我怪诞生活中惟一的真实,惟一的信任。今晚我觉得,我对你的爱,比我自己,更紧紧地抓着这个世界:仿佛在我之后,我的爱还可以留下来,包围你,追随你,抱紧你。  我最恨去想你的等待。我知道,你的一生都在等我,每一次都不知道要等多久,十分钟,十天,还是一整个月。克莱尔,一直以来,我是个靠不住的丈夫,像个海员,像是那独自一人去远航的奥德赛,在高耸的海浪里饱受蹂躏,有时是狡诈的诡计,有时只是众神灵的小把戏。克莱尔,我请求你。当我死去以后,别再等我,自由地生活吧。至于我——就把我放进你心的深处,然后去外面的世界,生活吧。爱这个世界,爱活在这个世界里的自己,请你自由地穿梭,仿佛没有阻力,仿佛这个世界和你原本就同为一体。我给你的都是没有意识、搁置在旁的生活。我并不是说你什么都没做,你在艺术上创造出美丽,并赋予其意义;你带给我们这么了不起的爱尔芭;对于我,你就是我的一切。  我妈妈去世以后,她把我父亲吞噬成一副空壳。如果她知道,她也会恨自己。他生活中的每一秒都被她的空缺标下印记,他的一举一动都失去了量度,因为她不在那里作他衡量的依据。我小时候并不明白,可是现在,我知道了,逝者并未曾去,就像受伤的神经,就像死神之鸟。如果没有你,我也不知道该怎么活。但我希望能看见你无拘无束地在阳光下漫步,还有你熠熠生辉的长发。我没有亲眼见过这样的景致,全凭想象,在脑海中形成这幅图画,我一直想照着它画下你灿烂的样子,但我真的希望,这幅画面终能成真。  克莱尔,还有最后一件事情,我一直犹豫是否要告诉你,因为我迷信地担心,泄漏天机反倒会阻碍它的发生(我知道我很愚蠢)。还有一个原因,我刚刚让你别再等待,而这次,恐怕会比你任何一次的等待更加漫长。可是我还要告诉你,以备你需要一些力量,在今后。  去年夏天,我坐在肯德里克的候诊室里,突然发现自己到了一间陌生的房屋,一处漆黑的过道,我被一小堆橡胶靴子缠住,闻上去有雨的味道。在过道的尽头,我看见门边一圈依稀的微光,于是我非常缓慢、非常安静地走到门边,朝里张望。在早晨的强光下,房间里一片亮白。窗边上,背对我坐着的,是一位女士,她穿着珊瑚色的开襟衫,一头白发披在背上,她身边的桌子上放着一杯茶,一定是我发出了声响,或者她已感觉到我在她的身后……她转过身,看见了我,我也看见了她。那是你,克莱尔,是年迈的你,是未来的你。多么甜美的感觉,克莱尔,比一切我能形容的还要甜美。就好像从死神手里走出来,抱着你,看着你脸上留下的岁月的痕迹。我不能再多说了,你可以去想象,当那一时刻到来的时候,你将会有全新的感受,那一定会到来的。克莱尔,我们还会再见面的。在那之前,好好地活在这个世界上,它是多么美丽啊。  现在天色暗了,我也倦了。我爱你,永永远远。时间没有什么了不起。  
亨利二〇〇六年十二月十日A Letter to Be Opened in the Event of My Death December 10, 2006 Dearest Clare, As I write this, I am sitting at my desk in the back bedroom looking out at your studio across the backyard full of blue evening snow, everything is slick and crusty with ice, and it is very still. It’s one of those winter evenings when the coldness of every single thing seems to slow down time, like the narrow center of an hourglass which time itself flows through, but slowly, slowly. I have the feeling, very familiar to me when I am out of time but almost never otherwise, of being buoyed up by time, floating effortlessly on its surface like a fat lady swimmer. I had a sudden urge, tonight, here in the house by myself (you are at Alicia’s recital at St. Lucy’s) to write you a letter. I suddenly wanted to leave something, for after. I think that time is short, now. I feel as though all my reserves, of energy, of pleasure, of duration, are thin, small. I don’t feel capable of continuing very much longer. I know you know. If you are reading this, I am probably dead. (I say probably because you never know what cir it seems foolish and self-important to just declare one’s own death as an out-and-out fact.) About this death of mine—I hope it was simple and clean and unambiguous. I hope it didn’t create too much fuss. I’m sorry. (This reads like a suicide note. Strange.) But you know: you know that if I could have stayed, if I could have gone on, that I would have clutched every second: whatever it was, this death, you know that it came and took me, like a child carried away by goblins. Clare, I want to tell you, again, I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Tonight I feel that my love for you has more density in this world than I do, myself: as though it could linger on after me and surround you, keep you, hold you. I hate to think of you waiting. I know that you have been waiting for me all your life, always uncertain of how long this patch of waiting would be. Ten minutes, ten days. A month. What an uncertain husband I have been, Clare, like a sailor, Odysseus alone and buffeted by tall waves, sometimes wily and sometimes just a plaything of the gods后面的我找不到了。如果你看过这本书,你一定会被这封信打动的。就算你没看过,也能从字里行间看出henry对妻子的爱,所有的梦想不过与爱的人白头偕老,可是无法实现,但就只是去看她年老的一面都觉得幸福,就像和她一起度过了一生。
王尔德的 De Profundis 《自深深处》,Oscar Wilde因“有伤风化”获罪入狱后,在狱中写给他的同志情人Lord Alfred Douglas的信。文辞优美饱含热情,基友非基友都该读读。
非英。罗兰夫人致博佐书我读你的来信常是至再至三!我将它紧按在心头,并向它的全身接吻。我不希望再有信了。我曾从科列(Cholet)夫人处打听你的消息,没有结果,又有一次致书亚夫南(Evreux)的列脱立(Le Tellier)君,想藉此使你获得我的消息,可是邮政的联络又中断了。我不愿直接写信给你,因为你的大名足以使信被扣留,并且还可以使你受累。我是昂然自得地来到此间,愿左袒一般拥护自由的人,并对于他们怀有好些希望。当我听得下了二十二人的逮捕令时,我即叫道:我的祖国消灭了!我在确实知道你逃走一事以前,抱着最痛苦的恐惧心,而对你发出的逮捕令更使我重新害怕。他们因你具有勇气,才出此恶劣手段;自我知道你在卡尔顽多(Calvados)以后,我又归于安静了。我的朋友,在你的高贵的努力中继续进行罢。布洛托斯(Brutus)在菲力辟(Philippi)的战争中心中疑惑起来,以为当时拯教罗马是太早了。当一个共和主义者一息尚存,当他还有自由,还有勇气,他必须并且可以勉为有用之人。法兰西的南部是你的藏身地,并且将为一般有主义的人的避难所。你的眼光必须注在该处,你的脚步必须走入该处。你必须住在该处,以便对你的同志服务,对你的美德加以砥砺。我自己知道静待正义的回复,或是成为专制政治最后暴行的牺牲品,我的例子是不会没有用处的。我如果对于何事有所恐惧,那就只是怕你为着我的缘故,毫无思虑地空费气力。我的朋友!你如果拯救我们的祖国,那你也就是为我的幸福而努力。当我知道你对于祖国的服务是有结果时,我死且瞑目,举凡死,痛苦,和忧患,我视若无物,因为我是从此中生长出来的。你不要担心,我活到最后的时刻,一点也不会陷于无聊的激昂的纷扰中。…不要担心啊!我们不能太求对得住彼此所发生的感情。如此便不至于觉得不幸了。我的朋友,祝你好,祝你好,我的最爱的,祝你好!(按此信自狱中发出)一七九三年六月二十二日
《Dear John》,中文译名《分手信》,原著没看完,电影看过好多遍,看一次哭一次~
dear John letter呗 以下这段来自维基百科:A "Dear John letter" (Dear Jane for women) is a letter written to a husband or boyfriend by his significant other to inform him their relationship is over, usually because the author has found another lover.祝天底下所有的恋人都是失散多年的兄妹。
V字仇杀队 监狱里的信 I know there's no way I can convince you this is not one of their tricks, but I don't care. I am me. My name is Valerie. I don't think I'll live much longer, and I wanted to tell someone about my life. This is the only autobiography that I will ever write and, God I'm writing it on toilet paper. I was born in Nottingham in 1985. I don't remember much of those early years, but I do remember the rain. My grandmother owned a farm in Tottle Brook and she used to tell me that God was in the rain. I passed my 11 Plus and went to girls' grammar. It was at school that I met my first girlfriend. Her name was Sarah. It was her wrists. They were beautiful. I thought we would love each other forever. I remember our teacher telling us that it was an adolescent phase that people outgrew. Sarah did. I didn't. In 2002, I fell in love with a girl named Christina. That year I came out to my parents. I couldn't have done it without Chris holding my hand. My father wouldn't look at me. He told me to go and never come back. My mother said nothing. But I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free. I'd always known what I wanted to do with my life and in 2015 I starred in my first film, The Salt Flats. It was the most important role of my life. Not because of my career but because that was how I met Ruth. The first time we kissed, I knew I never wanted to kiss any other lips but hers again. We moved to a small flat in London together. She grew Scarlet Carsons for me in our window box and our place always smelt of roses. Those were the best years of my life. But America's war grew worse and worse, and eventually came to London. After that, there were no roses anymore. Not for anyone. I remember how the meaning of words began to change. How unfamiliar words like "collateral" and "rendition" became frightening while things like "Norsefire" and the "Articles of Allegiance" became powerful. I remember how "different" became dangerous. I still don't understand it why they hate us so much. They took Ruth while she was out buying food. I've never cried so hard in my life. It wasn't long till they came for me. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place. But for three years, I had roses and apologized to no one. I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch...but one. An inch. It is small, and it is fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you laugh with you, cry with you or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart I love you.         ——Valerie 我知道不能说服你去相信这不是秘密警察的又一个把戏,但是我不在意。我就是我,我的名字是瓦洛莉,我不认为自己还能活多久,但我希望能把一生的故事告诉别人,这是我写过的唯一自传,上帝啊,竟写在草纸上。 我于1985年出生在诺丁汉。我不太记得小时候的事情了,不过却记得那里的雨。我的祖母在托德布鲁克有间农场,她曾经告诉我,”上帝就在雨中“。11岁多的时候,我去了女校,在那里遇到了我第一个女朋友,她的名字是莎拉——她的手腕,是那么的美丽!我以为我们会相爱到永远。记得我们的老师说这只是青春期的一个阶段而已,对莎拉来说是的,但对我却不是。2002年,我与克里斯蒂娜相爱了。那一年我向我父母出柜。如果不是克里斯握着我的手,我永远不会有勇气那么做。我的父亲厌恶到不愿意看我,他要我滚出家门再不要回来,母亲则保持了沉默。但是我仅仅是告诉他们真相,难道这就是那么自私吗?我们的正直、诚实并不值钱,但却是我们的所有一切。那是我们最后的一英寸,在这一英寸中,我们是自由的。 我向来知道自己的目标在何方。2015年,我主演了第一部电影。那是我生命中最重要的角色,不是因为对我演艺事业的帮助,而是因为通过这个角色,我遇到了露丝。我们第一次接吻时我就知道,我这一生再也不想亲吻其他的人。我们搬到伦敦的一个小公寓里面,露丝在窗台上种植猩红卡尔森,整个屋子永远都溢满花香,那是我生命中最好的日子。 但是美国内战愈演愈烈,最终战火烧到了伦敦,之后,我们再也不能种植玫瑰了,没有人能。我还记得词汇的意义发生着变化,那些陌生的词语,“株连”、“引申”变得可怕起来;而“斯堪的纳维亚族之火”和“效忠宣言”这样的词变得强大无比;我记得“不同”开始变得危险。我始终不能明白为什么他们这么恨我们。露丝出去买食物的时候他们抓走了她,我从没有哭的这么厉害过,我知道离他们抓走我也不远了。 我的生命会在这么糟糕的地方结束这真是奇怪,但是在生命中的三年里,我因拥有过玫瑰而问心无愧。我会死在这里,我身体的每一英寸都会腐烂、每一英寸……只剩一英寸。这一英寸,它渺小、脆弱,但却是世界上唯一值得拥有的一英寸。我们绝不能放弃或者背叛它,我们绝不能让人把这一英寸都夺走。我希望,无论你是谁,你能逃离这里。我希望,那时候这个世界已经改变,而形势已经好转。但我最大的希望是你能明白——当我说“我爱你”时的意义。我不知道你是谁,也未曾与你共度时光,与你共享欢笑泪水,或曾亲吻过你,可是我爱你,全心全意地,我爱你。    ——瓦洛莉
谈谈两篇因为相关电影我本人感受比较深刻的英文书信:1,弗吉尼亚.伍尔夫自沉前给丈夫留下的绝笔信;(电影《时时刻刻》)"Dearest, I feel certain that I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate. So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be. I don't think two people could have been happier till this terrible disease came. I can't fight any longer. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work. And you will I know. You see I can't even write this properly. I can't read. What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that—everybody knows it. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer. I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been. V."2,瓦里斯.辛普森在嫁给不爱江山爱美人的爱德华八世后,给姑妈写的信;(电影《倾国之恋》)"Aunt Bessie, I feel ashamed to admit I feel suffocated by his constant attention. Like a child, he continues to bemoan his lack of usefulness. Yet, how can I change that which I caused? He used me to escape his prison only to incarcerate me in my own. But I'm so tired of it all. What have I done to deserve this treatment? I've never had a word said in my defense, or a kind word in the press. I feel I've disappointed him. I feel like an animal in the trap. and there's two buzzards working me over. But it's not an enemy who has done this thing. But my own familiar friend. You have no idea how hard it is to live out the greatest romance of the century...And now, I will have to be with him always. And always and always."
肖申克的救赎Dear Red,If you're reading this, you've gotten out. And if you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready.Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend,Andy.
应该不著名,但是好厉害的拒信。
济慈写给恋人芳妮·布劳恩的信。他们相爱却无法结婚。Sweetest Fanny,- You fear sometimes I do not love you so much as you wish? My dear Girl, I love you ever and ever and without reserve. The more I have known, the more I have lov'd. In every way, -even my jealousies have been agonies of L in the hottest fit I ever had I would have died for you. I have vexed you too much. But Love! Can I help it? You are always new. the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest, the last the last movement the gracefullest. When you pass'd by my window home yesterday, I was fill'd with as much admiration as if I had seen you for the first time. You uttered a half complaint once that I only lov'd your beauty. Have I nothing else then to love in you but that? Do I not see a heart naturally furnish'd with wings imprison itself with me? No ill prospect has been able to turn your thoughts a moment from me. This perhaps should be as much a subject of sorrow as joy - but I will not talk of that. Even if you did not love me I could not help an entire devotion to you: how much more deeply then must I feel for you knowing you love me. My Mind has been the most discontented and restless one that ever was put into a body too small for it. I never felt my Mind repose upon anything with complete and undistracted enjoyment - upon no person but you. When you are in the room my thoughts never f you always concentrate my whole senses. The anxiety shown about our loves in your last note is an im however, you must not suffer such speculations to nor will I any more believe you can have the least pique against me. Brown is gone out - but here is Mrs. Wylie - when she is gone I shall be awake for you. remembrances to your mother. - Your affectionate, John Keats.
《海角七号》里,日籍老师写给友子的七封信。
云图 R.F.写给Sixsmith 的信
我有一本从我爸书柜那淘来的旧书,书名是 名人书信一百封 。也把目录给你照下来,如果买不到了,上网花些功夫应该可以找到各篇书信。不得不佩服以前出书编辑的认真态度,书泛黄了,但看上去更舒服了发现发不了图 给链接看图吧
《越洋情书》
斯蒂芬.茨威格的《一个陌生女人的来信》。
已有帐号?
社交帐号登录
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 糟糕历史有没有中国 的文章

随机推荐