有没有那么一首歌歌词有disappear

教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&找一首英文歌,非常动听的女声,歌词i don't care what they trying to say听出几句歌词i really wish that i could disappear... i could disappear
i don't care what they trying to say
i don't care what they trying to do_百度作业帮
找一首英文歌,非常动听的女声,歌词i don't care what they trying to say听出几句歌词i really wish that i could disappear... i could disappear
i don't care what they trying to say
i don't care what they trying to do
歌手:Lindsay Lohan歌名:Watchin' Me歌词:(Y’all thought I was dumb)You can read about my lifeIt’s all about what you like(look at me now)You can keep on watching, watching(I’m stuck in the game)You can keep on watching, watching (so watch me get down)You can keep on watching, watching…(I am better than e-e-ever, I am better than e-e-everSo text all your friends, and tell them that)A day in my shoes I bet you could if paparazzi breaking newsSometimes it wasn’t fairBut they didn’t careI would wish that I could disappear Anything I do I sayWould always be taken in the wrong wayBut let’s get one thing clearI’m goin’ nowhereI’m goin’ be right here, here, hereSo I don’t care what they’re trying to sayAnd I don’t care what they’re trying to do (keep on watching, watching)But they can write about my lifeIt’s all a bunch of liesThey can keep on watching, stalking, talking(watching, watching, watching me)When I think it’s all fineI see a cover with the lie coz behind an addiction, and an affliction a misconception of me, reputation of meAll the writers think that I'm...I'm okay with all the shhh---- cross my mindBut it won’t face meI’m a ladyIn all, I got my career So I ain’t going nowhereSo they can keep watching meAll these publicitiesGet me the cover of all of the media So they can keep writingThank you for writingIt got me the cover of…So I don’t care what they’re trying to sayAnd I don’t care what they’re trying to do(keep on watching, watching)But they can write about my lifeIt’s all a bunch of liesThey can keep on watching, stalking, talking(X2)(watching, watching, watching me)Ohh…Don’t leave me aloneI got an exclusiveYou might wanna use it(back to opening)
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
Disappear歌词
Disappear文本歌词:
歌手:Beyonce Knowles
歌曲:Disappear
Beyonce - DisappearLRC by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang@ QQ
@If I begged and if I criedWould it change the sky tonightWould it give me some lightShould I wait for you to call?Is there any hope at allAre you drifting by?When I think about itI know that I was never there or even caredThe more I think about itThe less that I was able to share with youI try to reach for youI can almost feel youYou're nearly hereAnd then you disappear(Disappear, disappear, disappear)You disappear(Disappear, disappear, disappear)And when I lie all by myselfI see your face, I hear your voiceMy heart stays faithfulAnd time has come and time has passedIf its good it's got to lastIt feels so rightWhen I think about itI know that I was never there or even caredThe more I think about itThe less that I was able to share with youI try to reach for you,I can almost feel youYou're nearly hereAnd then you disappear(Disappear, disappear, disappear)You disappear(Disappear, disappear, disappear)You, you disappearI missed all the signsOne at a time you were readyWhat did I know starting our livesNow my love, I'm ready to shineWhen I think about itI know that I was never there or even caredThe more I think about itThe less that I was able to share with youI try to reach for you,I can almost feel youYou're nearly hereAnd then you disappearYou disappear, you disappearYou disappear, disappear
Disappearlrc歌词:[ti:Disappear][ar:Beyonce][al:I Am...Sasha Fierce][by:李泽昊][00:02.00]Beyonce - Disappear[00:05.00]LRC by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang[00:08.00]@ QQ
@[00:11.00][00:12.42]If I begged and if I cried[00:16.00]Would it change the sky tonight[00:19.03]Would it give me some light[00:24.81]Should I wait for you to call?[00:28.31]Is there any hope at all[00:31.49]Are you drifting by?[00:36.14][00:40.23]When I think about it[00:43.27]I know that I was never there or even cared[00:51.90]The more I think about it[00:55.55]The less that I was able to share with you[01:03.65]I try to reach for you[01:07.53]I can almost feel you[01:09.76]You're nearly here[01:12.42]And then you disappear[01:16.19](Disappear, disappear, disappear)[01:21.52]You disappear[01:23.60](Disappear, disappear, disappear)[01:28.47][01:29.35]And when I lie all by myself[01:32.96]I see your face, I hear your voice[01:36.16]My heart stays faithful[01:41.66]And time has come and time has passed[01:45.06]If its good it's got to last[01:48.37]It feels so right[01:52.98][01:54.01]When I think about it[01:57.38]I know that I was never there or even cared[02:06.21]The more I think about it[02:09.51]The less that I was able to share with you[02:18.42]I try to reach for you,[02:21.12]I can almost feel you[02:24.01]You're nearly here[02:26.39]And then you disappear[02:31.41](Disappear, disappear, disappear)[02:35.62]You disappear[02:37.21](Disappear, disappear, disappear)[02:41.47]You, you disappear[02:47.93][02:51.42]I missed all the signs[02:56.01]One at a time you were ready[03:05.48]What did I know starting our lives[03:12.55]Now my love, I'm ready to shine[03:17.34]When I think about it[03:20.49]I know that I was never there or even cared[03:29.00]The more I think about it[03:32.42]The less that I was able to share with you[03:41.68]I try to reach for you,[03:44.38]I can almost feel you[03:47.13]You're nearly here[03:49.71]And then you disappear[03:58.55]You disappear, you disappear[04:10.55]You disappear, disappear[04:21.46]
Beyonce Knowles最新歌曲求一首歌的名字.前几句歌词 I have wandered I have rambled I have cross the stratosphereI have wandered I have rambled I have cross the stratosphere I have seen a mess of problems That I long to disappear .-------------求匹配度100的_百度作业帮
求一首歌的名字.前几句歌词 I have wandered I have rambled I have cross the stratosphereI have wandered I have rambled I have cross the stratosphere I have seen a mess of problems That I long to disappear .-------------求匹配度100的
找了一首,不过是中间(歌词第三段)有段歌词与你这个是吻合的,你听一下是不.歌曲名:Love Don't Roam 演唱者:Murry Gold 歌词:Well,I've roamed about this Earth With just a suitcase in my hand,And I've met some bog-eyed Joe's,I've met the blessed,I've met the damned.But of all the strange,strange creatures In the air,at sea,on land,Oh,my girl,my girl,my precious girl,I love you,you understand.So,reel me in,my precious girl,Come on,take me home.'Cause my body's tired of travelling And my heart don't wish to roam.No,no.I have wandered,I have rambled I have crossed this crowded sphere,And I've seen a mass of problems That I long to disappear.Now,all I have's this anguished heart,For you have vanished too.Oh,my girl,my girl,my precious girl,Just what is this man to do?So,reel me in,my precious girl,Come on,take me home.'Cause my body's tired of travelling And my heart don't wish to roam.Yeah,reel me in,my precious girl,Come on,take me home.'Cause my body's tired of travelling And my heart don't wish to roam.No,no.Well,you took me in,you stole my heart,I cannot roam no more.Because love,it stays within you,It does not wash up on a shore.But a fighting man forgets each cut Each knock,each bruise,each fall,But a fighting man cannot forget Why his love don't roam no more.Oh,reel me in,my precious girl,Come on,take me home.'Cause my body's tired of travelling And my heart don't wish to roam.Yeah,reel me in,my precious girl,Come on,take me home.'Cause my body's tired of travelling And my heart don't wish to roam.Yeah,walk with me,my love,my love,Walk tall,walk proud,walk far,For you know my love,you are,you are,You are my shining star.Walk with me,oh my love,Walk tall,walk proud,walk far.For you know my love,you are,you are,You are my shining star,you are,you are.Yeah!Reel me in,my precious girl,Come on,take me home.My body's tired of travelling And my heart don't wish to roam.这首是英国电视剧《神秘博士》(Doctor Who)中的插曲
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌歌词是啦啦啦 的文章

随机推荐