等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
我最好的朋友英语作文带翻译
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
My best friend--我最好的朋友带翻译
本文翻译由作文地带原版提供,请大家参考,转载请注明出处!谢谢。
My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study. .
I think our friendship will last forever.
请参考作文地带提供原版中文翻译:
我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同。他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃。他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习。
我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静。他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发。一些时候他马虎又懒散。与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱。我也是短头发。他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动。我会在学习上帮助他。我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
我的朋友作文(My&friend)_带英语翻译_小学三年级英语作文
  小学三年级英语作文是育才英语作文网特意为同学们整理的,英语作文是我们在考试中必考的内容,希望同学们学习后能有所帮助。更多小学三年级英语资料尽在育才英语作文网。  我的朋友(My friend)  My best friend is WangMing. He is 12 years-old.He always play jokes with me.I like to stay with him.It is because he can help me all the time. When I find him say that I am sad or happy,he always listen to me and he is very kind to me.He is very clever.He always help with my homeworks.If I have a worry and don't know how to do he could help me.He can be a friend with everyone  【参考翻译】  我最好的朋友是王明。他是12岁。他总是与我玩笑。我喜欢和他呆在一起。那是因为他能帮助我。当我发现他说我悲伤或快乐,他总是听我的,他对我很好。他是非常聪明的。他总是帮助我的家庭作业。如果我有一个担心,不知道如何去做,他可以帮助我。他可以和大家做朋友。站长推荐阅读小学三年级英语作文:感激(Gratefulness)  One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike, I fell down and hurt my arms badly. As soon as my parents heard this, they took me to the hospital at once. During my stay in bed, they took good care of me and cheered me up. Meanwhile, they helped me with my lessons. With their help, I caught up with my classmates. Now I'll try my best to study well to repay my parents.  【参考译文】  一个星期天的下午,我正学着骑自行车时,我摔倒了,胳膊伤得很厉害。父母一听说,就立刻把我送到医院。在我卧床养伤期间,他们静心照顾我,让我高兴起来。与此同时,他们还帮我学习。在他们的帮助下,我赶上了我的同学,现在我尽我最大的努力来学习好用以报达我的父母。站长推荐阅读1.小学三年级英语作文:A Warm-hearted Man2.小学三年级英语作文:What is family3.小学三年级英语作文:My Favorite Teacher4.小学三年级英语作文:一封信5.小学三年级英语作文:My Summer Vacation6.小学三年级英语作文:家务 Housework7.小学三年级英语作文:关于低碳生活的英语作文8.小学三年级英语作文:About Trees9.小学三年级英语作文:不要浪费水 Don't Waste Water10.小学三年级英语作文:春节 The Spring Festival11.小学三年级英语作文:植树12.小学三年级英语作文:我和我的朋友13.小学三年级英语作文:我的好朋友14.小学三年级英语作文:如何让每个人都开心15.小学三年级英语作文:我的&妹妹& My &sister&16.小学三年级英语作文:怎样刷牙 How to brush your teeth17.小学三年级英语作文:感激之情18.小学三年级英语作文:我的公寓 My House19.小学三年级英语作文:留言条20.小学三年级英语作文:一次活动 An Events
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
您可能感兴趣的作文还有&&
英语作文大全,高中英语作文,初中英语作文,英语作文,英语作文带翻译
滇ICP备号 Copyright &
/zuowendaquan/ online services. All rights reserved.介绍我的朋友英语作文My friend
> 介绍我的朋友英语作文My friend
介绍我的朋友英语作文My friend
来源:作文网
  范文一
  My Best Friend
  Blair is my classmate as well as my best friend. We have already known each other for ten years. We live in the same block so that we always go to school together. She has long hair, big eyes and sweet smile, which makes her popular in my class. Blair works hard and she is a good student in the eyes of teachers. Besides, she is clever and kindhearted. When others turn to her for help, she always tries her best to help. I feel proud to have such a good friend.
  我最好的朋友
  布莱尔是我的同学以及我最好的朋友。我们已经认识十年了。我们住在同一个街区,我们总是一起去上学。她有长头发,大眼睛,嘴角挂着甜美的微笑,使她在我们班很受欢迎。布莱尔努力工作,她是一个好学生的老师。除此之外,她很聪明和善良。当别人向她求助时,她总是试着最好的帮助。我感到自豪有这样一位好朋友。
  范文二
  My friend
  One of my friend is a beautiful and clever girl whoes name is Li Hua.
  with rosy cheeks,she has a pair of bright eyes,which shine below her
  arch eyebrows. within her small mouth there are two lines of white teeth.
  Her hair is straight and long. hanging down to her shoulders. she is healthy and attractive.
  she is loved by her classmates.
  我的朋友
  我的一个朋友是一个漂亮,聪明的女孩不懂的名字是李华。
  红润的脸颊,她有一双明亮的眼睛,这光芒下她拱形的眉毛。在她小嘴里有两行白牙齿。
  她的头发是直的,并且长。她的肩膀垂下来。她是健康的和有吸引力的。
  她被她的同学喜爱。
  范文三
  My Friend
  Sally is my good friend.She is slim with long black hair.She is a pretty girl with big eyes and small mouth.She is good at English,so she can speak English very well.She also likes singing and dancing.Well,she likes doing sports,and she is good at playing badminton.Her favorite hobby is collecting stamps,so she has many beautiful stamps from all over the world.She is kind and funny too,all of us like her.
  我的朋友
  莎莉是我的好朋友。她是苗条的,长长的黑发。她是一个漂亮的女孩,大眼睛,小嘴巴。她擅长英语,所以英语说得很好。她也喜欢唱歌和跳舞。嗯,她喜欢运动,她擅长打羽毛球。她最喜欢的业余爱好是集邮,所以她有许多漂亮的邮票来自世界各地。她是善良和有趣,我们都喜欢她。
介绍我的朋友英语作文My friend相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友作文300字 的文章

随机推荐