求绪凡的歌歌名的翻译列表。

歌名:Same Direction 艺人:Hoobastank 求歌词翻译_百度知道
歌名:Same Direction 艺人:Hoobastank 求歌词翻译
Same Direction 文歌词
文采童鞋翻译吧
提问者采纳
SAME DIRECTION---Hoobastank殊途同归whenever I step outside论何我迈步向外somebody claims to see the light总声称看光亮指引it seems to me 我看that all of us have lost our patience我都已急耐 蠢蠢欲cause everyone thinks they're right所都认and nobody thinks that there just might觉存失败能be more than one road to our final destination条条路通向终胜利彼岸but I'm not ever going to know我意if I'm right or wrong底我或与否cause we're all going in the same direction我终殊途同归and I'm not sure which way to go虽我知何路because all along前路艰危we've been going in the same direction我都知道我殊途同归I'm tired of playing games早已厌倦游戏of looking for someone else to blame想随意批判for all the holes in answers that are clearly showing所答案已显露疑for something to fill the space现所需填补尽青空was all of the time I spend a waste些我荒废间cause so many choices point the same way I was going所切指引着我坚持我所选择道路but I'm not ever going to knowif I'm right or wrongcause we're all going in the same directionand I'm not sure which way to gobecause all alongwe've been going in the same directiongoing in the same same directionsame direction same directionso why dose there only have to be one correct philosophy条确逻辑I don't want to go and follow you我却想重蹈覆辙just to end like one of them像般飞蛾扑火and why are you always telling me what you want me to believe 何总要自想强加给我I'd like to think that I can go my own way 我想我定另辟蹊径and meet you in the end再终点与相遇go my own way and meet you in the end走我自道路 于终点相but I'm not ever going to knowif I'm right or wrongcause we're all going in the same directionand I'm not sure which way to gobecause all alongwe've been going in the same directiongoing in the same same directiongoing in the same directionsame direction same direction
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
direction的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲小幸运的英文翻译_百度知道
歌曲小幸运的英文翻译
I hear raindrops fell on the green grassI heard the distant bells classBut I didn't hear your voiceCall my name carefullyWhen falling in love with you also don't understand the feelingsFarewell to feel eternallyWhy didn't find I met youThe best thing is the lifeMaybe busy smile and cry at that timeBusy chasing a shooting star in the skyPeople take it for grantedWho is in the wind in the rain has been silent guard in placeSo you are lucky. I want to keepOriginally we had so close and love once wereThat for me against the worldThe shower of rain with meThe scenes are spotless you sincerelyMeet with you good luckBut I have lost the right to tears for youI wish I can't see in the skyYou open the wingsMeet your destined (oh -)How lucky she wouldYouth is stumbling travelAfter having the beauty of hindsightIs too late to thank you for giving me courageLet I can do my own backMaybe busy smile and cry at that timeBusy chasing a shooting star in the skyPeople take it for grantedWho is in the wind in the rain has been silent guard in placeSo you are lucky. I want to keepOriginally we had so close and love once wereThat for me against the worldThe shower of rain with meThe scenes are spotless you sincerelyMeet with you good luckBut I have lost the right to tears for youI wish I can't see in the skyYou open the wingsMeet your destined (oh -)How lucky she would
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
幸运英文版酷我链接
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能翻译FTIsland专辑Repackage Album:Double Date歌曲列表_百度知道
谁能翻译FTIsland专辑Repackage Album:Double Date歌曲列表
QQ音乐Repackage Album:Double Date面都韩文名歌谁能帮我翻译文顺序按QQ音乐
为您推荐: