一首日语歌节奏轻快的背景音乐里面歌词中间是heyheyhey,heyheyhey好像又跟食物有关,里面提到

一首英文歌女声 hey 停顿hey停顿 hey hey people people crazy when只听到 hey 停顿hey停顿 hey hey people people crazy when……比较动感 是女声 节奏感挺强的~
莫名股坷42
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请问有一首歌里有一句这样的歌词“Let me hear you say “Hey hey hey” ”,
爆儿███2b瓩
我也是在暴走里看到的,太厉害了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌,开头是,啊 yeah hey yeah hey ,好几个这样yeah hey yeah hey。中间还有个歌词 ei young_百度知道
求一首英文歌,开头是,啊 yeah hey yeah hey ,好几个这样yeah hey yeah hey。中间还有个歌词 ei young
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Out Of My Hands - Jason Mraz
You went walking away,
into the sun
How romantic
I knew we were done
Was it something I said,
something I did
It must be over my head,
I didn't quite understand it
Now it's out of my hands,
it's out of my hands
I'm sorry for the way
you must feeling about yourself,
Baby you needed me to make it,
so you could keep on running away
Was it something I said,
something I did
It must be over my head
I didn't quite understand it
Now it's out of my hands
It's out of my hands
When it feels like
life has gotten out of control
When it feels like
there's much too much to hold
When it feels like
too much to understan...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名韩国的歌。歌词记不太住好像是。hey girl……一般出现在有点搞笑的视频里面。。跪求热_百度知道
求一首歌名韩国的歌。歌词记不太住好像是。hey girl……一般出现在有点搞笑的视频里面。。跪求热
。hey girl……一般出现在有点搞笑的视频里面。歌词记不太住好像是求一首歌名韩国的歌
27]这人间 宇宙百年[00。:50.52]啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦[00.91]天界流光易变它怎可能替代我寡欢[00:20:28。:35:24:33:46黑色羽火吧:[00:38.29]刺穿肋骨的箭仍残留着火焰[00.08]黑色残翼能承载大千[00.55]坠落前将六道众生善恶通通都阅览[00。。可以去听一下附上一部分歌词。。。但是女声,图大是男的,好吧。:42.00]啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦[00.32]甘心跪拜只为篡夺你的威严[00
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找英文男女对唱歌 歌词里面 (男)hey girl hey girl you know way找英文男女对唱歌 歌词里面(男)hey girl hey girl you know way you be you be to it me~girl i may play yeah~(女)hey boy hey boy you know way i will i will do it go boys on the magic~大概是这样 我也是听音乐写的 单词有的可能是错的,这段也是开头也是高潮音乐总体来说很甜蜜 欢快的我在好几个网站里找 结果没找着
总体来讲不太难找,但是一定是统一词就没了,如下,----------------------------------------------DAMIAN MARLEY “Hey Girl"(feat. Stephen Marley, Rovleta Fraser)[Chorus: Stephen Marley & Rovleta Fraser]Hey girl!The way you make me feelI know your love is realYou satisfy my every want and needHey boy!You're always on my mindWe need to spend more timeCause no one else can touch my heart inside[Verse 1]She look so good in her clothesShe get dressed and rollSo much man a fly down, Call the pest controlConfident princess, She address them boldShe nah manifest, Fi them sexual goalShe wish them the best, Rasta bless them soulHer mouth nuh filthy, Like nuh cess tank poolSmarter than most intellectual foolsWeh spend them time pon internet chat roomsShe said, "Junior you're a geniusYou think with your mind and not your penisYour gang of Jamaican Al PacinosDrinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos."Will I say, "Baby you're the cleanestThe true definition of what my queen isNothing could've ever really come between usShare the same room and Jah will feed us."[Chorus Repeats][Verse 2]Why mi love her fi all she's worthSitn' fi gwan she wi start it firstWheel and pop off, Supn' outta she purseWhole heap a fool have to start dispersePolice ah come you see how fast she splurtCan't find no sign of she khaki skirtLight up the place like we spark these herbsLove watch the way that she gwanWhen a big tune a play pon the dance-hall setSelector rewind every chance them getThe rhythm design fi she dance and sweatAll when morning ashine she nuh start dance yetMan clear the line when she walk and stepBut she nah pay no mind to remarks them mekAlways on time take a chance and betShe's a fine piece of mind with right mindsetShe said, "Junior you're a geniusYou think with you're mind and not you're peanutsYour gang of Jamaican Al PacinosDrinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos."I say, "Baby you're the cleanestThe true definition of what my queen isNothing could've ever really come between usShare the same room and Jah will feed us."[Chorus Repeats][Verse 3]So boom!Animal you never know from you bornPlaces you only see when travel channel tun onOur means of trans-p is when the camel run onCamouflage and fatigue is our style and fashion"Fliminitti" weh she have and that is the attractionWhat she want is what she get and that is satisfactionWell she want it all night and not just fi a fractionWell too much long talking now a time fi actionWell she love fi spend money but she rather spend timeAnd if mi gone fi ten minute, She call me ten timeIf mi nuh pick up then she panicThen she call mi friend lineCause she want the veteran fi come and bend up her spineA substantial amount of African fly squatI have to sip a roots and bun a one night capAnd she love the veteran, him always hit the right spotAnd the way she feel so goodI have to bounce right back[Chorus Repeats]
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 轻快节奏感强的歌曲 的文章

随机推荐