i have too much to dohomework to do什么意思

i have too much homework to do tomorrow同义句()()too much homework ()()to do tomorrowwhy not hang out with me?why()()hang out with me?
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,应该为:(There)(is)too much homework (for)(me)to do tomorrow
why(don't)(you)hang out with me?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I have too much homework(to do) this weekend.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:科目:初中英语
This sunday I have &&&&&&&homework to do.
A.much too&&&&&&& & B.too much&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.too many&& &&&&&&&&&& D.many too
科目:初中英语
来源:吉林省长春外国语学校学年八年级第一次月考英语试题
Zhao Ming, 13, is from Zhanjiang, Guangdong.Zhao's weekend is less busy.But he still(仍然)spends Saturday in school.On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball.“I feel happy because I still have time to do the things I like,” he said.Some students are much luckier.Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, is one of them.During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8∶00a.m.Then she spends some time doing homework.After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV.“ My teacher said I don't need to push(施压)myself too much.Learning well at school is enough,” Ding said.“I feel pretty lucky.”
根据短文内容,选择正确答案.
Over 40% of the middle school students have less eight hours' sleep each night because of ________.
playing computer games
playing with friends
watching TV
busy study
How many students are mentioned(提及)in this passage(自然段)?________
Which is following is TURE according to(根据)the passage?________
Some middle school students can enjoy their weekend.
All the students in China are busy studying at the weekend.
Every student in China has to go to extra(额外的)classes at the weekend.
No student complains(抱怨)about his busy weekend.
The passage mainly(主要地)tells us that ________.
students should do more homework at the weekend.
all the students in China must have classes at the weekend.
students should have more time to take a rest at the weekend.
no students can play with his friends out of classes.
The above(上面)passage may be a ________.
story of science
school notice(通知)
short play
news report
来源:黑龙江省期末题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
Choose the best response from A-F in the box according to the sentence given.
A.A dollar, please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.OK. No problem.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.Shanghai.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G.A new CD player.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I.She'll go to Beijing for some days
B.Three years.&&&&&&&&&& &D.January 2nd.&&&&&&&&&& F.She'll do her homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& H.How about half past 8?& &&&& J.By bus.&&&&&&&&&&&
(&&&& )1.What will Wang Ying do after supper? (&&&& )2.What will you buy this Sunday? (&&&& )3.What time will we meet in the zoo tomorrow? (&&&& )4.How will we get there? (&&&& )5.What's Wei Hua's plan for winter holidays? (&&&& )6.Do you know where our English teacher comes from? (&&&& )7.What? We'll have an exam? When? (&&&& )8.It's too hot. Would you please turn on the air-conditioning?(&&&& )9.How long have you studied here? (&&&& )10.I'd like an ice-cream. How much is this?
来源:2012届浙江省湖州市环渚学校九年级上学期第一次联合调测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Most people work or study from Monday to Friday. The weekend is usually a time of rest. But today's Chinese teenagers can hardly rest during the weekends.According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students in Beijing have classes at the weekend. Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of study.And this isn't only in Beijing. Ji Chunying is a Grade 9 student in Guangzhou. The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6:45 am on Saturday. Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday, she goes to extra classes for math and physics.But Ji doesn't complain. She says her classmates all work very hard.Finding time to have funZhao Yang, 13, is from Dalian, Liaoning. As a Grade 8 student, Zhao's weekend is less busy. But he still spends Saturday in school. On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball. "I feel happy because I still have time to do the things I like," he said.Some students are much luckier. They don't have to go to school on the weekend.Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, is one of them. And she's a top student.During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8 am. Then she spends some time doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV.Ding said her mother once wanted her to try extra classes. But when they asked Ding's teacher about it, the teacher said it was unnecessary."My teacher said I don't need to push myself too much. Learning well at school is enough," Ding said. "I feel pretty lucky."【小题1】Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours sleep each night because of ___________.A.playing computer gamesB.playing with friendsC.busy studyD.watching TV【小题2】How many students are mentioned in this passage?A.2.B.3.C.4.D.5.【小题3】We can learn from the passage that ___________.A.Some middle school students can enjoy their weekend.B.All the students in China are busy studying on the weekend.C.Every student in China has to go to extra classes on the weekend.D.All the students complain about their busy weekend.【小题4】The above text may be a _______.A.a story of scienceB.school noticeC.short playD.news report
来源:学年浙江省九年级上学期第一次联合调测英语试卷(解析版)
Most people work or study from Monday to Friday. The
weekend is usually a time of rest. But today's Chinese teenagers can hardly
rest during the weekends.
According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students in
Beijing have classes at the weekend. Over 40% of the middle school students
have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of study.
And this isn't only in Beijing. Ji Chunying is a Grade
9 student in Guangzhou. The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6:45 am on Saturday.
Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday, she goes to extra classes for
math and physics.
But Ji doesn't complain. She says her classmates all
work very hard.
Finding time to have fun
Zhao Yang, 13, is from Dalian, Liaoning. As a Grade 8
student, Zhao's weekend is less busy. But he still spends Saturday in school.
On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball. &I feel happy
because I still have time to do the things I like,& he said.
Some students are much luckier. They don't have to go
to school on the weekend.
Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, is
one of them. And she's a top student.
During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8 am. Then
she spends some time doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping or
watch TV.
Ding said her mother once wanted her to try extra
classes. But when they asked Ding's teacher about it, the teacher said it was
unnecessary.
&My teacher said I don't need to push myself too
much. Learning well at school is enough,& Ding said. &I feel pretty
lucky.&
1.Over 40% of the middle school students have less
than eight hours sleep each night because of ___________.
A.playing
computer games
B.playing with
friends
C.busy study
D.watching TV
2.How many students are mentioned in this passage?
A.2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.5.
3.We can learn from the passage that ___________.
A.Some middle
school students can enjoy their weekend.
B.All the
students in China are busy studying on the weekend.
C.Every student
in China has to go to extra classes on the weekend.
D.All the
students complain about their busy weekend.
4.The above text may be a _______.
A.a story of
science&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.school notice
C.short play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.news report
来源:不详
Most people work or study from Monday to Friday. The weekend is usually a time of rest. But today's Chinese teenagers can hardly rest during the weekends.According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students in Beijing have classes at the weekend. Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of study.And this isn't only in Beijing. Ji Chunying is a Grade 9 student in Guangzhou. The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6:45 am on Saturday. Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday, she goes to extra classes for math and physics.But Ji doesn't complain. She says her classmates all work very hard.Finding time to have funZhao Yang, 13, is from Dalian, Liaoning. As a Grade 8 student, Zhao's weekend is less busy. But he still spends Saturday in school. On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball. "I feel happy because I still have time to do the things I like," he said.Some students are much luckier. They don't have to go to school on the weekend.Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, is one of them. And she's a top student.During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8 am. Then she spends some time doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV.Ding said her mother once wanted her to try extra classes. But when they asked Ding's teacher about it, the teacher said it was unnecessary."My teacher said I don't need to push myself too much. Learning well at school is enough," Ding said. "I feel pretty lucky."小题1:Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours sleep each night because of ___________.A.playing computer gamesB.playing with friendsC.busy studyD.watching TV小题2:How many students are mentioned in this passage?A.2.B.3.C.4.D.5.小题3:We can learn from the passage that ___________.A.Some middle school students can enjoy their weekend.B.All the students in China are busy studying on the weekend.C.Every student in China has to go to extra classes on the weekend.D.All the students complain about their busy weekend.小题4:The above text may be a _______.A.a story of scienceB.school noticeC.short playD.news report
Studying too much?
Most people work or study from Monday to Friday. The weekend is usually a time of rest. But today’s Chinese teenagers can hardly rest during the weekends.
According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students in Beijing have classes at the weekend.Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of study.
And this doesn’t happen only in Beijing. Ji Chunying is a Grade 9 student in Guangzhou. The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6:45am on Saturday. Then she has classes all the day. On Sunday, she goes to extra(额外)classes for math and physics. But Ji doesn’t complain. She says her classmates all work very hard.
Finding time to have fun
Zhao Ming, 13, is from Zhanjiang, Guangdong. Zhao’s weekend is less busy. But he still spends Saturday in school. On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball. “I feel happy because I still have time to do the things I like,” he said.Some students are much luckier. Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, is one of them. During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8:00am. Then she spends some time doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV. “My teacher said I don't need to push myself too much. Learning well at school is enough,” Ding said.“I feel pretty lucky.”
1.Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of ___________.
& A.playing computer games&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.playing with friends
C.watching TV&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.busy study
2.How many students are mentioned(提及) in this passage?
& A.2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.3.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
&& A.Some middle school students can enjoy their weekend.
&& B.All the students in China are busy studying at the weekend.
&& C.Every student in China has to go to extra classes at the weekend.
&& D.No student complains about his busy weekend.
4.The passage mainly tells us that _____________.
&& A.Students should do more homework at the weekend
&& B.All the students in China must have classes at the weekend
&& C.Students should have more time to take a rest at the weekend
&& D.No student can play with his friends out of classes
5.The above passage may be a _______.
A.story of science & B.school notice&&&& C.short play&&&&&&& D.news report
来源:2009年广东省湛江市年初中毕业生学业考试英语试题及答案
Studying too much?
  Most people work or study from Monday to Friday.The weekend is usually a time of rest.But today’s Chinese teenagers can hardly rest during the weekends.
  According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students in Beijing have classes at the weekend.Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of study.
  And this doesn’t happen only in Beijing.Ji Chunying is a Grade 9 student in Guangzhou.The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6∶45am on Saturday.Then she has classes all the day.On Sunday, she goes to extra(额外)classes for math and physics.But Ji doesn’t complain.She says her classmates all work very hard.
Finding time to have fun
  Zhao Ming, 13, is from Zhanjiang, Guangdong.Zhao’s weekend is less busy.But he still spends Saturday in school.On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball.“I feel happy because I still have time to do the things I like,”he said.Some students are much luckier.Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, is one of them.During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8∶00am.Then she spends some time doing homework.After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV.“My teacher said I don't need to push myself too much.Learning well at school is enough,”Ding said.“I feel pretty lucky.”
Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of ________.
playing computer games
playing with friends
watching TV
busy study
How many students are mentioned(提及)in this passage?
Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
Some middle school students can enjoy their weekend.
All the students in China are busy studying at the weekend.
Every student in China has to go to extra classes at the weekend.
No student complains about his busy weekend.
The passage mainly tells us that ________.
Students should do more homework at the weekend
All the students in China must have classes at the weekend
Students should have more time to take a rest at the weekend
No student can play with his friends out of classes
The above passage may be a ________.
story of science
school notice
short play
news report
来源:山东省淄博市临淄区八年级下学期期末检测英语试题
听力选择(20分)
(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出适合每个句子的答案。
1.A.It’s expensive.
B.20 yuan
C.For a concert.
2.A.In the mall.
B.Good quality clothes.
C.The best service.
3.A.Yes, we can.
B.I hope so.
C.Quite right.
4.A.I’m busy now.
B.I forget it.
C.Sure, here you are.
5.A.I’m here.
B.Yes, I am.
C.It is new.
(二)录音中有五组对话,听对话一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
6.What does the girl think of Jay Chou?
A.Unusual.
B.Talented.
C.Creative.
7.How did the woman get back home?
A.By subway.
B.On foot.
C.By bus.
8.What is the girl going to be?
A.A teacher.
B.A reporter.
C.An engineer.
9.What is the weather going to be like?
A.Sunny.
B.Snowy.
C.Rainy.
10.How old was Sam’s grandmother when she retired?
(三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
11.What is the girl going to do this evening?
A.Go to the party.
B.Go to the movies.
C.Go to the concert.
12.What day is the day after tomorrow?
A.It’s Friday.
B.It’s Sunday.
C.It’s Monday.
13.Why can’t the girl stay out late?
A.She has to study for a test.
B.She has too much homework.
C.She has a headache.
14.What does the father use the car for?
A.For a meeting.
B.For a competition.
C.For a trip.
15.How is the girl going out?
A.By bike.
B.By bus.
C.By car.
(四)录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
16.What subject does Cindy like?
A.Music.
B.Geography.
C.History.
17.What does Cindy think of history?
A.Interesting.
C.Difficult.
18.What does Cindy know?
A.The longest river and the highest mountain.
B.The oldest theater and the biggest country.
C.The tallest man and smallest animals.
19.What do Cindy’s classmates often invite her to do?
A.To have dinner with them.
B.To do homework with them.
C.To travel with them.
20.What do Cindy’s friends think about her?
A.Athletic.
B.Outgoing.
C.Clever.
(五)听力填表(共5小题,计5分)
录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍后,根据所听内容填写下面的表格。(每空不多于三个词)根据汉语完成句子,没空一词 我每天有太多作业要做.I have ( )( )( )to do every day 是填 lots of homework 还是填 too much homework?
dvtghb301194
这两句句子的意思是不同的.I have lots of homework to do every day.我每天有很多作业要做.I have too much homework to do every day.我每天有多到做不了的作业(意思是每天都有剩下的作业无法完成).英语too...to do的意思是:太...而不能做...例如:It is too heavy to move.这太重动不了.too有“过分”的意思,You cannot be too careful.的意思不是“你不能太小心”或“你不可以太小心”,而是“你无论怎么小心都不会过分”,意思刚好相反.而中文“太多作业”和“很多作业”有时可以互换,所以这里填lots of homework较好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
too much homework因为是太多作业 too表示这个意思而lots of表示很多而已
应该用lots of homework
两者都行,但too much homework含有更多个人感情因素,有点‘抱怨’的意思,即抱怨作业太多
too much homework
应该填too much homeworktoo much后加的是可数名词lots of后加的是不可数名词homework属于可数名词
两个都行都没有语法错误这题个人比较偏向第二种用法
首先理论上2者都行但是a lot of 和lots of偏向于口语化,不正式,不应出现在书面表达上所以最好too much,但你写lots of没人说你错 另外楼上说的虽然有理,但是你可以把too much当作词组看 ,另外2者意思差别不大
选A或选B 因为选B不能构成 too…to
想必 楼主也知道 too…to
是怎样构成的吧 选A可以 因为 lots of 是可以修饰 【U】的
都OK我更喜欢too much homework
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 too much homework 的文章

随机推荐