我愿变成天使守护你成为守护它的战将是哪首英文歌的歌词

all we need a someboody是哪首英文歌的歌词?_百度知道
all we need a someboody是哪首英文歌的歌词?
Be Somebody歌手: Thousand Foot Krutch I’m just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am鲜有人知,我是一个空有成熟躯体的小男孩Trying to trace my steps back here again, so many times许多次我妄想回溯时光的长流I’m just a speck inside your head, you came and made me who I am我曾经是你印象中的一粒浮尘,而你却教导我生活的法则I remember where it all began, so clearly而今我们一起开始的那天铭记在我脑海里,记忆历历在目I feel a million miles away, still you connect me in your way即使远隔万水千山,你永远和我保持联系And you created me, something I would’ve never seen我总说你创造了我,让我体会到新生的快乐When I can only see the floor, you made my window a door命运锁住了我的那扇大门,是你打开了另一扇窗So when they say they don’t believe, I hope that they see you and me所以每当有人投来怀疑的目光,我希望他们能看到我们一起走过这么多After all the lights go down, I’m just the words you are the sound所有的灯都拒绝给我们照路,那就让我们的声音一起穿透到天边A strange type of chemistry, how you’ve become a part of me一定是有一种魔力,让你俨然成为我的一部分And when I sit alone at night, your thoughts burn through me like a fire当我独坐寒夜,你的思想却仿佛那唯一的火光温暖着我You’re the only one who knows, who I really am只有你知道真正的我是谁We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are我们都渴望寻找,找到我们的名字We all wanna be somebody, we’re willing to go but not that far我们都渴望踏上那条大路,我们准备好了,不过不是那么远And we’re all see through, just like glass透过眼前的浮云,我们都看见了And we can shatter just as fast我们只要尽快把它扯碎That light’s been burned out for a while, I still see it every time I pass所有的灯都拒绝给我们照路,但我都看见了It was lost in the coldness of my mind, behind a box of reasons why它就在我灵魂里最冷的地方,在装满怀疑的箱子后面I never doubted it was there, just took a little time to find我明白它一直在那,只是要花时间好好找找And even when...甚至在那时...II feel a million miles away, still you connect me in your way即使远隔万水千山,你永远和我保持联系And you created me, something I would’ve never seen我总说你创造了我,让我体会到新生的快乐When I can only see the floor, you made my window a door命运锁住了我的那扇大门,是你打开了另一扇窗So when they say they don’t believe, I hope that they see you and me所以每当有人投来怀疑的目光,我希望他们能看到我们一起走过这么多After all the lights go down, I’m just the words you are the sound所有的灯都拒绝给我们照路,那就让我们的声音一起穿透到天边A strange type of chemistry, how you’ve become a part of me一定是有一种魔力,让你俨然成为我的一部分And when I sit alone at night, your thoughts burn through me like a fire当我独坐寒夜,你的思想却仿佛那唯一的火光温暖着我You’re the only one who knows, who I really am只有你知道真正的我是谁We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are我们都渴望寻找,找到我们的名字We all wanna be somebody, we’re willing to go but not that far我们都渴望踏上那条大路,我们准备好了,不过不是那么远We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are我们都渴望寻找,找到我们的名字We all wanna be somebody, we’re willing to go but not that far我们都渴望踏上那条大路,我们准备好了,不过不是那么远I’m just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am鲜有人知,我是一个空有成熟躯体的小男孩Trying to trace my steps back here again, so many times许多次我妄想回溯时光的长流When I can only see the floor, you made my window a door命运锁住了我的那扇大门,是你打开了另一扇窗So when they say they don’t believe, I hope that they see you and me所以每当有人投来怀疑的目光,我希望他们能看到我们一起走过这么多
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you’re here in my armsLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngWe’re gonna die young, we’re gonna die youngLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngHearts, out our mindsRunning till we out of timeWild childs, looking goodLiving hard, just like we shouldDon’t care who’s watching when we tearing upThat magic that we got that nobody can touchLooking for some trouble tonightTake my hand, I’ll show you the wild sideLike it’s the last night of our livesWe’ll keep dancing ‘till we dieI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you’re here in my armsLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngWe’re gonna die young, we’re gonna die youngLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngPunks, taking shotsStripping down to dirty socksMusic up, getting hotKiss me, give you all you gotIt’s pretty obvious that you got a crushThat magic in your pants is making blushLooking for some trouble tonightTake my hand, I’ll show you the wild sideLike it’s the last night of our livesWe’ll keep dancing ‘till we dieI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you’re here in my armsLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you’re here in my armsLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die youngLet’s make the most of the nightlike we’re gonna die young
来自团队:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想去寻找曾经那陌生又熟悉的气息是哪首英文歌歌词_百度知道
我想去寻找曾经那陌生又熟悉的气息是哪首英文歌歌词
我想寻找曾经陌熟悉气息哪首英文歌歌词
To all these rappers I apologize所些说唱歌手我道歉 I know it ain t fair我知道公平the only ball I drop我唯歌播放 New Years Times Square新,代广场The world is mine世界我
sixth sense第六I see seven signs我看见七征兆now baby let s get started for life宝贝,现让我始Everytime I look into your eyes (Mr Worldwide)每我看着眼睛I feel like I could stare in them for a lifetime我觉我盯we can get started for life (tonight)我始(今晚)for life (tonight) for life于(今晚)we can get started for life (tonight)我始(今晚)for life (tonight) for life于(今晚)we can get started我始You know it feels right知道觉错Big news Pitbull新闻 斗牛犬 Tom Cruise Mumbai汤姆·克鲁斯,孟买all lit up like a December night所照亮 像12月夜晚 like the 4th of July Vanilla Sky像7月4香草空Thrilla in ManillaThrilla马尼拉 Knockin em out like Pacquiao敲空像帕奎奥New Ali new Frazier新阿,新弗雷泽 but for now it s off to Malaysia现马西亚Two passports three cities two countries one day两护照,三城市,两家,Now that s worldwide现,全球 if you think it s a game let s play认游戏让我玩Dale戴尔Everytime I look into your eyes每我看着眼睛I feel like I could stare in them for a lifetime我觉我盯we can get started for life (tonight)我始(今晚)for life (tonight) for life于(今晚)we can get started for life (tonight)我始(今晚)for life (tonight) for life于(今晚)we can get started我始You know it feels right知道觉错I am what they thought I d never become我认我没I believed and became it我相信,now I m here to claim it现我声称I hustle anything you name it name it我赶紧任何东西,名字I went from evictions to food stamps我拆迁食品券to back in work what dawn支持工作黎明to a passport flooded with stamps护照,充斥着邮票now slowly everywhere I land现处都慢慢变我Two passports three cities two countries one day两护照,三城市,两家,Now that s worldwide现,全球 if you think it s a game let s play认游戏让我玩Dale戴尔Cause if it feels right觉we shouldn t waste any more time我应该再浪费间let s get it started don t think about it让我始,要考虑you know I m gonna make alright alright知道我已经准备准备Cause if it feels right觉you know I ve made up my mind知道我已经定决let s get it started don t think about it让我始,要考虑I know that we can make it alright alright我知道我已经准备准备Everytime I look into your eyes每我看着眼睛I feel like I could stare in them for a lifetime我觉我盯we can get started for life (tonight)我始(今晚)for life (tonight) for life于(今晚)we can get started for life (tonight)我始(今晚)for life (tonight) for life于(今晚)we can get started我始Don t start what you can t finish要始能完you know it feels right知道觉let s go!让我始吧you know it feels right知道觉
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这张专辑共有4首歌曲,是第3首歌曲。点这里查看更多
战将片尾曲(忠诚)
战将片尾曲(忠诚)
战将片尾曲(忠诚)
曲:徐向荣
演唱:郑莉
走出我眷恋的山村
走进那炽爱的大地
寻梦的路上
你穿越迷雾
追赶那太阳升起的地方
走出我眷恋的山村
走进那炽爱的大地
征程的路上
啊 江河茫茫
金戈铁马中挥洒
你热血的忠诚
特别提示:
您当前正在聆听的歌曲是,可查看完整
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。在防止拷贝、下载做了努力。
我们不提供任何音乐本地下载,同时我们也希望网友们为更好的、健康的认识到尊重著作人的必要性。
音乐巴士 版权所有 &&哪首英文歌又好听又简单又能跟着一起唱的?_百度知道
哪首英文歌又好听又简单又能跟着一起唱的?
sing clearly
提问者采纳
1. don't cry--guns n' roses我所认真听完第首摇滚,首歌曾唱哭千万总能够触痛底软抽痛着,眼圈红却没眼泪渗 每听依恋...
2. fade to black--metallic金属乐队经典歌曲,我相信内都听首歌前奏才吉!metalli ca经典经典,metallica饱受争议作品,乐迷自杀于首歌胆别听哦~
3. dreaming my dream--cranberries着王菲变幻倚俪唱腔高雅离原本浩渺苍穹间带着冷漠美艳 说着身变永恒尔兰卡百利乐队汲取精灵与传说浩渺气质沟通间空美故事情历史 死亡社都融进飘忽真切声...(卡百利本蔓声浆藤蔓)
4. dying in the sun--cranberries断重复着放首歌,简短迂旋律,简短迂歌词我平躺歌,晕乎乎,渴 望阳光睡死...
5. never grow old--cranberries 近听朋友说间快~! 觉自虚度光阴! 由想起支歌~!
6. far away from home--groove coverage德新晋乐队,首歌已众知名dj誉今舞曲精华传世作听几百遍旋律声 ...
7. knocking on heaven's door--guns n' roses(野蛮师姐主题曲)艾薇翻唱枪花版都给种爽歪觉版更加恬静睡觉前我都要听
8. imagine--john lennon约翰列侬全世界功摇滚乐队甲壳虫(beatles)灵魂物死于198012月8名狂 热歌迷枪打死死震惊世界六十代吸毒目宗教go-vern-ment七十代致力研究东宗教 宣扬童般(颗星星名字命名)声音听象预言者祈祷歌词依固执理想或许列侬所要求泰 绝太纯洁作梦难道我曾
9. yesterday--beatles经典说呢电台点播率已经超亿没听太逊
10. let it be--beatles昔创榜史纪录,beatles解散员态写照候命意义于程,至于结 让let it be...
11. it's my life--bon jovi我比较早喜欢首歌..曾用做csmtv背景音乐
12. that's why(you go away)--meachael learns to rock半路家美发店门前听that's why (you go away)钢琴版!!! 觉,听起that's why更经典! (放声音越越觉哦)
13. you can't say(韩剧&主播&主题曲)相信家首歌陌哦!!!我歌词每旋律起能体其柔情. ..
14. yesterday yes a day 温柔醇厚声音,静静用体,舒服21岁挪威孩marlin,自写歌自唱,首充满浪漫气息歌曲,像 耳 边轻轻呢喃,超听...
15. heal the world--meachael kjackson疯狂热羁职责承受者轻巨富理怪异各声纯洁奇富于创造向任何流派靠拢 虽,杰克逊现形象,曾经世界慈善事业作贡献,首歌意表现吧...起码音乐面 高度谁都否认
16. the girl is mine--meachael jackson.纯洁仿佛童干净让敢呼吸...
17. delicious way--仓木麻衣我本十仇恨本听纯洁歌曲觉音乐真没界哎~~
18. under the sea美鱼(the little mermaid)插曲,总觉张邵晗唱更力再听听原唱知道东西文化差异哪
19. fighter--christina 厚重力嗓音穿透着我耳膜,装饰着闪亮碎钻眼眸冲击着我视网膜...希望,我能够fighter... 蛮爆发力首歌
20. without you--mariah carey我喜欢歌星唱功面显极细腻,且声线真性迷且非爆发力染力...~~高 音唯与i will always love you媲美歌面首两合唱绝体现唱功哦~~
21. when you believe--mariah carey n' whitney houston说任何都唱
22. crying in the rain概算欧美具命力情歌首自民谣歌手carole king作品原舒缓深情作品颠覆性改造...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 你禽我愿 首席请克制 的文章

随机推荐