谁有hurts的silver line什么意思ing 中英文歌词

silver lining 的中文翻译有哪位高人知道,
n.(不幸或失望中的)一线希望例句与用法:1.Every cloud has a silver lining.st.黑暗中总有一丝光明.2.I was sorry to hear you'd ill,but remember every cloud has a silver lining.我很遗憾听说你病了,但请记住黑暗中总是有一线光明.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"Silver Lining" lyrics
HURTS LYRICS
"Silver Lining"
There's a storm on the streets, but you still don't run
Watching and waiting for the rain to come.
And these words wouldn't keep you dry
Or wipe tears from an open sky,
But I know, but I know, but I know I'm right.
And I won't let you drown, when the water's pulling you in
I'll keep fighting, I'll keep fighting.
The rain's going to follow you wherever you go.
The clouds go black and the thunder rolls
And I see lightning-
I see lightning-
When the World surrounds you, I'll make it go away
Paint the sky with silver lining.
I will try to save you, cover up the grey
With silver lining.
Now there's no way back from the things you've done
I know it's too late to stop the setting sun.
You see the shadows in the distant light,
And it's never going to be alright
And you know, and you know, and you know I'm right.
And I won't get left behind, when the walls come tumbling in
I'll keep climbing, I'll keep climbing
The rain's going to follow you wherever you go.
The clouds go black and the thunder rolls
And I see lightning-
I see lightning-
When the World surrounds you, I'll make it go away
Paint the sky with silver lining
I will try to save you, cover up the grey
With silver lining. [x2]
Silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver lining,
Deep blue sky, deep blue sky.
for these lyrics.
HURTS lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "Silver Lining" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.The Lining Is Silver 歌词
伊瓜蘇000ea
歌曲名:The Lining Is Silver歌手:Relient K专辑:the bird and the bee sidesRelient K - The Lining Is SilverI found my new black shoes,while cleaning out the bones left in my closet,they were there with a bad excuse.Why?And I found a back up plan,I'm grateful that I didn't have to use it,but it's made up of real good friends.Why?Isn't nice to know,that the lining is silver.Isn't nice to know,that we're golden.Well I found a list of flaws,that I saw in myself and other people,and I threw it away because...Why?Isn't nice to know,that the lining is silver.Isn't nice to know,that we're golden.Oh!Isn't nice to know,that the lining is silver.Isn't nice to know,that we're golden.Yeah we're golden,Whoa.When it all falls apart,and you can't seethe forest for the symmetries.Oh,Oh,Oh!Isn't nice to,Isn't nice to know.Oh,Isn't nice to,Isn't nice to know.Isn't nice to know,that the lining is silver.Isn't nice to know,that we're golden.Oh!Isn't nice to know,that the lining is silver.Isn't nice to know,that we're golden.Yeah we're golden,Whoa.I found a love in me.I always somehow knew that it exsisted,it just needed to be set free.Why?Isn't nice to know,Isn't nice to know,Isn't nice to know.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码hurts一首单曲 The water的歌词和中文翻译 没有中文翻译不要 今天之内给答案+50分
The water (先讲下这首歌的情感,人在水中一种窒息 的感觉,我们很担心爱的人在水中溺亡,以及 在水面呼吸空气那一刹那的 不言而喻的情怀,innocent,they swim 他们只是在水中划游I tell them 'no'我告诉他们不要这样They just drive right in 他们只是潜入水中But do they know?但,他们知道吗,It's a long way down离水底还很远When you're alone当你茕茕孑立And there's no air or sound那里窒息.静音.Down below the surface潜入水面下There's something in the water水里有些什么I do not feel safe我感受不到安全感It always feels like tortare这让我难以忍受to be this close这么近的距离I wish that I was stronger我愿我能更坚强I'd seperate the waves双手划开出了一道水浪(好吧这里描写在水中游泳的动作和姿势,只可意会不可言传呀)Not just let the waterTake me away (根据牛顿第三定律,和动量守恒,让水推动自己前行的 状态~⊙﹏⊙b)There was a time I'd dip my feet 水 浸湿了双脚And it would roll off my skin 水滴从皮肤下滑落Now every time I get close to the edge不是每一次都可以如此接近边缘I'm scared of falling in我害怕坠落Cause I don't want to be stranded again因此我不想再搁浅,这样无依无靠On my ownWhen the tide comes in海水潮涨And pulls me below the surface把我推上水面There's something in the waterI do not feel safeIt always feels like tortareto be this close (此段重复)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 silver lining 的文章

随机推荐