Ummmm maybe,that's why意思 the ask? Are you jelous? 这句英语什么

初二英语填空题填单词4.Sorry,I can’t find my lighter,maybe you have to get the m________ to light the fire.5.It’s difficult for us to do this physical a_______ alone.6.“May I ask a day off,Sir?” “It d_________.Why?”12.I t________ to persuade him to change his plan,but there was no effects on him.介词1.Since there is no other vehicles,we have to depend _______ our own feet.2.I didn’t receive any letter __________ you these years.3.Why don’t you leave a message ________ Laura,if you can’t meet her?4.There are a lot of vegetables __________ the sink.5.The two-year-old baby can get books ________ the top shelf by himself.6.On Sep 25th,they were planning to take their grandmother ___________.7.Don’t worry!Bernie said he would pick you ________ at 8 am.8.Jim tells Mom to send _________ a little sugar.
哎呀84403桨拔
一、填单词4.match 火柴5.activity 活动physical acitivity 体力活/体育活动6.depends It depends.那要看情况而定了.12.tried try to do sth 尽力/努力做某事二、介词1.on/upondepend on/upon...依靠/依赖...2.fromreceive sth from sb 从某人收到某物3.toleave a message to sb 给某人留口信/便条4.inin the sink 在水槽里5.fromget sth from sw 从某处得到某物6.outtake sb out 把某人带出去此处也可以填back等,答案不定take sb back 把某人带回去7.uppick sb up 开车接送某人8.forsend for sth 派人去拿/取某物
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5 activity
12 tried介词1 on
4 in(sink 水槽)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 that's why意思 的文章

随机推荐