我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
福山雅治的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包有首英文男的唱的 歌词有good lucky good luck good luck 是什么歌?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有首英文男的唱的 歌词有good lucky good luck good luck 是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
少儿歌曲 & &nbsp:彭野 曲:彭野 别泄气你别着急 只要你继续去努力 别泄气你别着急呀 你一定一定有好运气 别泄气你别着急 只要你继续去努力 别泄气你别着急呀 你一定一定有好运气 别泄气你别着急 只要你继续去努力 别泄气你别着急 你一定有好运气 别泄气你别着急 只要你继续去努力 别泄气你别着急 你一定有好运气 Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue Don`t give up don`t worry Good lucky belong to you Don`t give up don`t worry If you effort continue &nbsp歌曲名;歌手名;彭野新儿歌 & &歌曲名:&别着急&nbsp:吴克群 作曲:吴克群 LRC制作:活在当下 星期五的夜晚 烟火偷偷在燃烧 我们困在神的宫殿 不停地祈祷 祈祷那天鹅捎来的信号 厄洛斯的箭酒下Good Luck 玫瑰 水生 薄荷 还有一点三叶草 赛普勒斯的夜 珍珠光芒在闪耀 祭司对着天空呼喊 我们开始召唤爱的Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 召唤Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 爱的Good Luck 奥林帕斯神殿 像是迷宫般炫耀 炫耀着 一旦进入 想逃都逃不了 我们是中了箭的疯子 乞求爱神能给我们解药 阿芺萝黛蒂啊 是她美丽的名号 赛普勒斯的夜 爱情光芒在闪耀1 祭司对着天空呼喊 我们开始召唤爱的Good Luck Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 召唤Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 爱的Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 召唤Good Luck Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 召唤Good Luck O ley O ley O O ley O ley O O ley O O O ley O O 爱的Good Luck LRC By Time &吴克群 & &吴克群 - Good Luck 作词;[3'31] & & &专辑名: &nbsp:&nbsp:&Good Luck&歌手名; &别着急 - 少儿歌曲 词:&nbsp:&专辑名;[3'32] & &nbsp
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
get lucky?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包福山雅治唱goodluck的中文歌词_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
福山雅治唱goodluck的中文歌词
我有更好的答案
只是为了追求着富饶我们在人间扩散永远不会有满足的那一刻在生的本能中察觉到了 意识到了 这就是信号还来得及 想做追寻真实的冒险者纠结不清的意识形态正义和正义相互冲突无法清算建立在历史中的空中楼阁般的和平察觉到了 意识到了 这样就是信号还来得及 想做追寻理想的挑战者在这条街道上 要去相信什么 梦见什么想要爱着你 想被你爱着 想和你一起生存下去强者将弱者吞噬 维系根源 获得胜利这就是生命的本来面目这就是我们的真正的姿态
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
福山雅治的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Good Luck 歌词_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Good Luck 歌词
Nina Sky 唱的
《Good Luck》歌手:Nina Sky 所属专辑:《Curtain Call》唱片公司:J Records发行时间:日歌词:Baby, I've been doing everything 宝贝 我做了所有的事情 And you've been 而你却 giving nothing at all, 一点也没回馈我 at all, at all, yeah 一点也没 一点也没 耶 It's like I put you in the game 好像是我把你拉入这场游戏中 But you're constantly 但你却不停的 keep dropping the ball, 投球 the ball, yeah 投球 耶 You know the odds are against 你知道坏事 On finding good like this you know, 总是伴随着好事发生的 you know, yeah 你知道的 Since you're acting like a kid 你表现得像个孩子 I'm gonna take 我打算带走 your favorite toy from ya, 你心爱的玩具 from ya, from ya-ah-ah 从你那 It's not a matter of love 这不是爱的原因 It's a matter of us 这是我们的原因 I hope you'll find 我希望你会找到 what you're looking for 你想要的 Just when I taught it to much 我教给你的 It was never enough 这还远远不够 I think you're better on your own 我想象中的你比你更加好 So good luck, good luck, good luck 所以祝你好运 I won't be waiting or saving 我不会再等待或拯救 my love for you anymore 我对你的爱 Good luck, good luck, good luck 祝你好运 I hope you find it, find it, 我希望你找到它 find what you're looking for 找到你想要的 I don't know why 我不知为何 you're chasing dimes 你总是向钱看 When you got a silver dollar at home, 当你在家发现一枚银币 at home, yeah 在家的时候 Your gonna wish you could rewind 你希望你能让时光倒流 But you can't give 但是你再也不能 back the time no more, 回到已逝的时光里 no more, no more, no 再也不能 再也不能 不 Believe me your only 相信我 hurting yourself 最终伤害到的还是你自己 The grass isn't greener 青草不再碧绿 with anybody else 因为无人打理了 You've made the biggest mistake 你犯下最大的错 of your life and you know, 在你的生命中,你知道 and you know 你知道的 It's not a matter of love 这不是爱情的原因 It's a matter of us 是我们的原因 I hope you'll find 我希望你找到 what you're looking for 你想要的 Just when I taught it to much 我教会你的 It was never enough 还远远不够 I think you're better on your own 我想象中的你比你更加好 So good luck, good luck, good luck 祝你好运 祝你好运 祝你好运 I won't be waiting 我不会再等待 or saving my love for you anymore 或拯救我对你的爱 Good luck, good luck, good luck 祝你好运 I hope you find it, find it 我希望你找到 Find what you're looking for 找到你想要的 I don't know 我不知道 why boys are so stupid 为何男孩们如此愚蠢 Playing with the girl's 只是和女孩玩玩 heart expects us not to lose it 内心希望我们不要错失它 Well I'm gone, 但我还是离开了 I'm gone don't even try it 我未尝试就离开了 So I'm saying goodbye, 所以我说再见 for the last time 最后一次 It's not a matter of love 这不是爱情的原因 It's a matter of us 是我们的原因 I hope you'll find 我希望你找到 what you're looking for 你想要的 Just when I taught it to much 我教会你的 It was never enough 还远远不够 I think you're better on your own 我想象中的你比你更加好 So good luck, good luck, 所以祝你好运 good luck 祝你好运 I won't be waiting 我不会再等待 or saving my love for you anymore 或拯救我对你的爱 Good luck, good luck, good luck 祝你好运 I hope you find it, find it 我希望你找到 Find what you're looking for 找到你想要的 Oh, oh, oh 哦 哦 哦 Find what you're looking for 找到你想要的 Oh, oh, oh, oh 哦 哦 哦 哦 Find what you're looking for 找到你想要的
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
t be waiting or saving my love for you anymore Good luck,m saying goodbye, for the last time It's not a matter of love It's a matter of us I hope you'll find what you're chasing dimes When you got a sm gone don't even try it So I're looking for I don't know why boys are so stupid Playing with the girl's heart expects us not to lose it Well I&#39, good luck Is a matter of us I hope you&#39, good luck I hope you find it, from ya, from ya-ah-ah It's not a matter of love It's a matter of us I hope you'll find what you't be waiting or saving my love for you anymore Good luck,re looking for I don't know why you&#39, good luck I won't be waiting or saving my love for you anymore Good luck, yeah It's like I put you in the game But you're constantly keep dropping the ball, the ball, yeah You know the odds are against On finding good like this you know, no more, no Believe me your only hurting yourself The grass isn't greener with anybody else You've made the biggest mistake of your life and you know, and you know It&#39,re looking for Just when I taught it to much It was never enough I think you're better on your own So good luck, I've been doing everything And you're better on your own So good luck,ll find what you're looking for Just when I taught it to much It was never enough I think you're looking for Just when I taught it to much It was never enough I think you're better on your own So good luck, good luck, good luck I won'm gone, I&#39, find it, find what you're acting like a kid I'm gonna take your favorite toy from ya,ve been giving nothing at all, good luck, good luck I won&#39, good luck, good luck I hope you find it, find it Find what you&#39,t give back the time no more,s not a matter of love It&#39, yeah Since you&#39, at home, yeah Your gonna wish you could rewind But you can&#39Baby
本回答被提问者采纳
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 good luck beast歌词 的文章

随机推荐