为您推荐:
其他2条回答
一个深爱的女孩
应该跟你说的是差不多
是不是拜托小姐里面的插曲哦??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首男的唱的英文歌,歌词有it's my life,it's my joy,i do want i want baby we can work this out我想请问是什么歌手唱的歌曲,歌曲名字是什么,有歌词附着最好!后面还有歌词:i want you,you are my darling,this is my address lets go all the way,I'm in love(oh oh),In love(oh oh),In love to start a new family.
歌名是Jason - In Love.歌词:Jason-In LoveYou make me feel down down down down down dowwwn down down downShawty keep it real on the floor dance til the music starts feel the vibe babyIn here groovin your body like Shakira (The smartest cute chick outta here )It's my life it's my joy i do what i want baby we can work this out i want you .you are my darling .this is my address lets go all the way I'm in love (oh oh)In love (oh oh) In love to start a new familyI'm in love (oh oh) in love (oh oh) In love to start a new family my ex she was so bad .she's drama can't get over there lost my cellphone for months (in losing my ..) can't get over therei want you .come home with me i want you by my side so we can go all the way(all.all.all) you come home with me i want you by me side (side side eh ya eh ya)I'm in love(baby just listen .lets go)Shawty keep it real on the floot dance to the music starts .feel the vibe Baby.in here groovin your body like Shakira (The smartest cut chick outta here )it's my life its my joyi do what i want baby we can work this out i want you you are my datling .this is my address lets go all the way I'm in love (oh oh) in love (oh oh ) in love to start a new family i'm in love (oh oh) in love (oh oh)in love to start a new family.
我想请问有这个歌手的简介吗 或者相关信息 谢谢
……这个本不在你提问的范围之内吧。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,女生唱的!喜欢!大致有如下几个词语:we are..eachother,like a baby,teach me,求歌名歌词!也可能歌词听的不正确!好像还有如下:someone ..happen to ...yeah~纯女生唱的!节奏比较欢快!最后快结束部分好像是:什么WAY,什么way..
歌舞青春里 we are all here together 歌词是Together,together,together everyoneTogether,together,come on lets have some funTogether,were there for each other every timeTogether together come on lets do this rightHere and now its time for celebrationI finally figured it out (yeah yeah)That all our dreams have no limitationsThat’s what its all aboutEveryone is special in their own wayWe make each other strong (each other strong)Were not the sameWere different in a good wayTogether’s where we belongWe’re all in this togetherOnce we knowThat we areWe’re all starsAnd we see thatWe’re all in this togetherAnd it showsWhen we standHand in handMake our dreams come trueTogether,together,together everyoneTogether,together,come on lets have some funTogether,were there for each other every timeTogether together come on lets do this rightWe’re all hereand speaking out with one voicewe’re going to rock the house (rock the house)the party’s on now everybody make some noisecome on scream and shoutWe’ve arrived because we stuck togetherChampions one and allWe’re all in this togetherOnce we knowThat we areWe’re all starsAnd we see thatWe’re all in this togetherAnd it showsWhen we standHand in handMake our dreams comeWe’re all in this togetherWhen we reachWe can flyKnow insideWe can make itWe’re all in this toghetherOnce we seeTheres a chanceThat we haveAnd we take itWild cats sing alongYeah,you really got it goin’ onWild cats in the houseEverybody say it nowWild cats everywhereWave your hands up in the airThat’s the way we do itLets get to itTime to show the worldWe’re all in this togetherOnce we knowThat we areWe’re all starsAnd we see thatWe’re all in this togetherAnd it showsWhen we standHand in handMake our dreams comeWe’re all in this togetherWhen we reachWe can flyKnow insideWe can make itWe’re all in this togetherOnce we seeTheres a chanceThat we haveAnd we take itWild cats everywhereWave your hands up in the airThat’s the way we do itLet’s get to itCome on everyone!
您好!很遗憾,不是这个!不好意思!
很遗憾没能帮助到你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌曲是个女得唱得,歌词好像友oh my baby什么的,然后还有我要给你幸福给你快乐,求歌名?_百度知道
有一首歌曲是个女得唱得,歌词好像友oh my baby什么的,然后还有我要给你幸福给你快乐,求歌名?
我有更好的答案
好歌多得是,何必在乎这一首 多学英文
我没有钱!听听是不是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
给你幸福的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 女生唱的歌 的文章