英语周记a day at the zoo

At&the&Zoo
At the Zoo Last Sunday, my sister and I visited the Tianjin Zoo. We had a good time there. Early that morning, we got to the zoo. As .soon as we entered the zoo, we .saw a big white house. On the wall of the house, there was a picture of a
  At the Zoo&&& Last Sunday, my sister and I visited the Tianjin Zoo. We had a good time there.&&& Early that morning, we got to the zoo. As .soon as we entered the zoo, we .saw a big white house. On the wall of the house, there was a picture of a panda. "This is the Panda's House, ", I said to my sister "Let's go and see the pandas first ". We ran to the Panda's House. It was big and clean. There were three pandas in the house. One of them was much smaller than the other two. Later we were told that the small panda was born just six months ago and was named "Jingjing".&&& We watched Jingjing playing with a big ball near his mother. We cried: "Hello, Jingjing."&&& We watched Jingjing playing with a big ball near his mother. We cried:" Hello, Jingjing. "Hearing this, Jingjing turned round and reared up, as if was saying:" Wel-corne! Warmly welcome!" Seeing this, rny sister and I were very happy.&&& Then we went to see the Monkey-Hill. Most of the visitors, especially the children love the monkeys very much. There were a lot of monkeys on the hill. Some of them were playing, and some were running about. Others were hanging from trees by their tails. A small monkey ran towards us and wanted to get some food from us. My sister threw a banana to him. He caught it and made faces to us. This made the people around us laugh.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
As a matter of fact,it is easy to be appreciated. Establish good habits....
Living in the digital age, we are unavoidably exposed to all kinds of digital pr...
A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick....
When it comes to the choice of career, some people prefer the job with high sala...
People have different attitudes towards their work....
How should we read? Should we read selectively or extensively?...At the zoo_动画学英语专题 3_小精灵儿童网站
&FLASH 搜索
大小:[ 最大]
&背景:[ 灰色]
&分享:[ 好友]
  分 享
At the zoo属性:
  名称:At the zoo
类型:FLASH
大小:292KB
分类:动画学英语专题 3
At the zoo提示:
  1、如果因网络原因或学习游戏儿童填图文件较大,造成长时间无法显示请刷新本页!
  2、部分内容较大,请耐心等候!
  3、如需全屏播放儿童填图,请点击全屏播放!
  4、如长时间无法显示本页内容请:点击刷新!
 相关内容
 编辑推荐
 热点FLASH
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-牛津版小学英语2B:Unit2 At the zoo教案
  第一课时
  一、 教学目标:
  1、能用I like&表达喜欢某物。
  2、能听懂、会说、初步认读monkey,bear,tiger,lion和panda,发音正确。
  二、教学重点难点:
  1、能听懂What`s do you like?并能尝试用I like&表达喜欢某物。
  2、能听懂、会说、初步认读monkey,bear,tiger,lion和panda,发音正确。
  三、 教具准备及辅助活动:
  教学碟片、图片
  四、教学过程:
  Step1.Free talk:
  1、播放1A unit6中的歌谣,请学生欣赏。
  Season&s song
  T:Hello,do you remember the rhyme &I am a cow&?
  借此和学生复习学过的动物类单词dog,cat,cow,pig,duck.
  Say the rhyme I am a cow
  2、T: Do you like dogs?
  利用上个单元所学的句型,询问学生对动物的喜好,借此引出本单元的主题。
  S: Yes, I do./ No, I don&t.
  在询问,教师一定要强调句型后面的动物名称用复数形式,并引导学生简单问答。
  Step2. Presentation
  1、教师表演猴子抓耳挠腮的动作。
  T: What I am now?
  启发学生说出monkey。
  T: I like monkeys. Do you like monkeys?
  Ss: Yes,I do./No,I don`t.
  Teach: monkey
  引出单词monkey和它的复数形式monkeys,进行单词教学。带领学生读准每个单词。在教单词的过程中,教师示范发音,让学生认真听,仔细模仿。
  2、T(play the voice of a tiger): Listen, who is coming?
  S引导)Tiger.
  Teach: tiger
  T: Do you like tigers?
  S1: Yes,I do.
  S2: No,I don`t.
  Teach bear,lion,panda and their plural forms in the same way.
  3. Read the words : group by group, one by one, in groups of two
  Play a game
  T: tiger Ss: tigers
  T: lions Ss: (keep cilence)
《牛津版小学英语2B:Unit2 At the zoo教案》摘要:bear,tiger,lion和panda,发音正确。 三、 教具准备及辅助活动: 教学碟片、图片 四、教学过程: Step1.Free talk: 1、播放1A unit6中的歌谣,请学生欣赏。 Season&s song T:Hello,do you remember the r...: ◇
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-英语周记_百度知道
免得写的太离谱了?每篇10分字数不要太多。过了几周帮忙写几篇周记好吗、从7.30号。英语周记下来再来翻译大家帮我写几篇英语周记吧。相当于初一周记水平就行了。.1到8
。还不如一楼的专业!,后面几楼的感觉是抄袭别人的,并把一楼的没翻译的翻译出来!。后面几句没翻译啊一楼的大哥! 一楼滴很专业哈。帮我复制一楼的在回答。嗯这样吧
提问者采纳
I told her I could help her and she accepted. In winter holidays. We ate,我们都汗流浃背。虽然我有很多事情要做. There were cold drinks and refreshments. When we felt tired. I was ill because of the hot weather. It took us about three hours to get there. It is the most spectacular (壮观的) building that I have ever seen.July 13 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year,墙上的钟敲九点了. 昨天是我生日,也没有力量,并成为她的好助手。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着。我邀请他们都前来参加, we were shown the King’s College.July 21 2009 It was the first day of our winter holiday. First. Why。2. Although I had a lot of things to do, we were divided into several groups。我们又吃又谈又笑。她说. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。转瞬间.July 20 2009Today I took the bus to the park.However, which is a very very good-looking classic drama. Then we visited other places such as Trinity College。
在我妈妈没有做饭的厨房. I like to watch from an early age. While we were walking along the road,我看了《西游记》.This Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country,现在还是很喜欢.I met some robots, 2009 Fine I had an unforgettable trip to Cambridge today, the sweat haired. All of us were very happy。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。我生病是因为炎热的天气。我不知道做什么, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together.
After cooking, the high temperature disagreed to me.They also can help with my homework。有冷饮和点心. At noon,风景实十分美丽。我在3岁的时候就最喜欢他. Morning! We have been very tired after hard studying.Wednesday July 20, I saw &quot. My classmates and I went on a guided trip to Cambridge by coach。她吩咐我要好好照料他.7.今天我很忙也很累.Time passed quickly,当我走了出去,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼. Mother prepared a tea party for me,她接受, I spent the most exciting day in my life.The gum stuck to one of her foot..July 8 2009 Today I went to the museum.I will have more free time to have a relax,我觉得不舒服, I am also very busy. And the rest time we can make good use of, I felt very bored.When i am upset . I was tired. She bade me take good care of him。 5. Although tired. 9,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲。因此,she spat a gum on the ground While she was waiting. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees,我在家帮妈妈干家务活. I hope one day I can study in Cambridge University — my dream college. In a twinkling, I saw her head was sweaty,we were all sweaty . My god, talked and laughed. I like the Monkey King。 3. I think I am also be able to have a robot in many years. In the end,满头大汗。 当我们感觉到疲倦的时候, I do household chores at home to help my mother.MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日 Yesterday was my birthday, I was ill,被称为桑拿天气,微风轻轻地吹着,我先扫地再拖地. But we can finish them in several days。我从小就喜欢看. 8. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game,我被虐待. In these days,我可以帮助她, sleepy and had no strength.I think they can help me do some dishes ,我的成长过程。我最喜欢孙悟空了.
我已经休息了10天。我累了,我看到她的头部很漂亮. Playing basketball is always my favourite. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another,我们就6。然而. I didn’t know to do what:It is very hot and wet today and is Journey to the West&quot. 这是非常炎热和潮湿的今天。
经过烹饪。时间过得很快。中午.I have rested for 10 days. Although we have some homework.A good robot can make me happy。茶会下午六点半开始。母亲给我准备一个茶会? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.At last, the clock on the wall struck nine, mum and I all felt happy, and Fitzwilliam Museum, I felt uncomfortable. My parents are worried about my health. Some people were waiting for the bus at the bus stop,我想, whose chapel (礼拜堂) impressed me most。我们不得不互道再见.我告诉她. I was 3 years old when the most like him. We are free. in fact。在这些日子里. The weather was fine today,这并不重要.在最后, I would like to sweep again. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.10,他应该是我的第一个偶像, with a professional guide to show us around,妈妈和我都感到高兴, it didn’。我的父母担心我的健康.When a young girl came. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world. So when I went out. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful), it is now very fond of,太阳灿烂地照耀着,she herself stepped on the gum. 星期日。 当我们沿着道路行走的时候, so some of my classmates sent me presents, we walked along the Cambridge river and enjoyed the beautiful view,they can tell jokes for me, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant。事实上.
During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I think he should is my first idol,这是一部非常好看非常经典的电视剧,高温不给我。我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温。早上. As soon as we got there,我觉得很无聊.Today。
4, we returned home,困, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself, I will have a good rest. Last but not the least.The tea party began at half past six
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day! Tomorrow is New Year’s Day, my family have had a completely cleaning for two days. Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal. After supper we watched TV program. How happy we were!
The day after yesterday I received 2000 yuan from my relatives as my pocket money. I was so happy!
It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t...
.Today, I am also very busy. Morning, I do household chores at home to help my mother, I would like to sweep again, the sweat haired. At noon, I saw &Journey to the West&, which is a very very good-looking classic drama. I like to watch from an early age, it is now very fond of. I like the Monkey King. I was 3 years old when the most like him, I think he should is my first idol.今天我很忙也很累。早上,我在家帮妈妈干家务活,我先扫地再拖地,满头大汗。中午,我看了《西游记》,这是一部非常好看非常经典的电视剧。我从小就喜欢看,现在还是很喜欢。我最喜欢孙悟空了。我在3岁的时候就最喜欢他,我想,他应该是我的第一个偶像。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:1.B;2.D;3.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2011辽宁沈阳市中考英语试题
  Who is the superstar of the cat world? It has to be Uncle Cat.Uncle Cat is a fat white cat living in the countryside of Japan.He is already nine years old, as old as our 50-year-old uncle in cat years.That’s why he gets the nickname(绰号)Uncle Cat.
  Uncle Cat is a lazy cat.He often half shuts his eyes and lies in the sun.It makes him look relaxed and peaceful.He also enjoys himself in a basket, so he has another name:Basket Cat.
  Uncle Cat is clever.He knows exactly how to make himself look cool-to wear a pair of sunglasses.From hats to flowers, Uncle Cat likes everything that makes him a different cat.
  Uncle Cat’s owner likes to take pictures of Uncle Cat.To his surprise, these photos are very popular on the internet.They make people from all over the world to know and love this cute cat.
  Recently, a big earthquake happened in Uncle Cat’s hometown.But don’t worry.Uncle Cat is also a lucky cat.He is safe and sound.That means there will be more photos of Uncle Cat on time and he will soon bring us more fun!
What do you know about Uncle Cat’s looks?
He is a fat white cat.
He is already nine years old.
He is a lonely cat.
He lives in the country of Japan.
The main reason why Uncle Cat is called Basket Cat is that _________.
He often half shuts his eyes.
He always lies in the sun.
He enjoys himself in a basket.
He looks relaxed and peaceful.
People from all over the world get to know and love Uncle Cat.
during a big earthquake.
on the Internet.
from photo collections.
in the newspaper.
Which of the following can best explain “Uncle Cat knows exactly how to make himself look cool”?
来源:Unit5 单元测试
阅读理解。
108 Wensan Road
London, 85 A 100
March 1st, 2014
Dear Lin Tao,
  I am writing to you in English.I hope you can understand(懂)it.
  I love studying in London and I have many new friends.Most of them are my classmates.From Monday to Friday, we have English, math, physics and P.E.in the morning.I like English and physics, because they’re interesting.I don't like math.It's too boring.At noon, I have to have lunch at school because my home is far from(远离)my school.We usually have two classes in the afternoon-art and politics.We finish our classes at 3:30 p.m.After school, my friends and I always play football on the playground.And then we go home by bus.
  On weekends, we have no classes.We often go to the park and sometimes we go to the movies in the evening.We see movies twice a month.I like some famous(著名的)actors like Jackie Chan.
  Oh, I have no time to write more.Please write back soon.
Best wishes,
Where is Wang Gang studying?
In America.
In China.
In England.
In Canada.
How many classes does Wang Gang have on weekdays?
No classes.
Wang Gang doesn't like ________ at all, because it's too boring.
How does Wang Gang go home every day?
Wang Gang and his friends go to the movies ________.
once a week
once a month
twice a week
twice a month
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&&&& More and more advertisements appear on the Web. You have to be careful not to be fooled or tricked(欺骗) by the advertisements on the Internet. Something is said to be a bargain, but it isn't always cheap. And some so-called new things just have a new outside.&&&&&&& However, shopping online is a kind of fashionable thing today. I love to buy things for everyday use, so I often get lots of information about them on websites online. For example, if I want an MP4, I can choose my favorite one,& and look for what the users like or don't like about it, &then decide whether to buy or not.& And at the same time,& you don't have to go to a shop or walk around a crowded shopping area,& so you don't have to waste much time.& The Internet is really useful for shopping, but be careful not to spend too much.1. If you want to shop online, you should ________.A. spend too muchB. always believe the advertisementsC. never believe the advertisementsD. be careful not to be fooled2. What does the writer think of the advertisements online?A. They're always true.B. They're not useful.C. They're sometimes not true.D. They're always fashionable.3. What does the underlined word "bargain" in the passage probably mean?A. 讨价还价&&&&&&&&B. 协议&&&&&& C. 贵重物品&&&&&& D. 便宜物品4. What does the writer often buy online?A. So-called new things.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Things like an MP4.C. So-called cheap things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Things like a house5. If you shop online, you________.A. can save time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have to waste timeC. have to get expensive things&&&&&&&&&&D. can only buy things with a new outside
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&& More and more people like bicycling and it is no surprise. It is fun,healthy and good for the environment.Maybe that's why there are l. 4 billion bicycles and only 400 million cars on roads worldwide today. Bikes can take you almost anywhere , and there is no oil cost !&&&& Get on a bicycle and ride around your neighborhood. You may discover something new all around you.Stopping and getting off a bike is easier than stopping and getting out of your car. You can bike to work and benefit(受益) fromthe enjoyable exercise without polluting the environment. You don't even have to ride all the way.&&&& Folding(折叠) bikes work well for people who take the train. Just fold the bike and take it with you. You can do the same on an airplane. A folding bike can be packed in a suitcase. You can also take a common bike with you when you fly. But be sure to look for information by getting on airline websites. Not all airlines are bicycle friendly to travellers.&&&& Health benefits of bicycling :&&&& ●It helps to prevent heart diseases.&&&& ●Bicycling helps to control your weight.A 15-minute bike ride going to and returning from work three times a week bums off rive kilos of fat in a year.&&&& ●Bicycling can improve your mood(必情) .Exercise like bicycling has been shown to make people feel better,more relaxed and self-confident.&&&& ●Bicycling is healthier than driving.1. From the passage, we know that bicycling is becoming very _____.A. surprisingB. excitingC. expensiveD. popular2. When you are riding your bicycle around your neighborhood,you may_____.A. pollute the environment aroundB. find something you didn't noticeC. go everywhere and use a little oilD. get off your bike and begin to work3. If you travel with a folding bike, you can fold it and _____.A. get out of the carB. take it onto a trainC. put it in your purseD. go on airline websites4. One of the benefits from bicycling is that _____.A. you can fold the bicycleB. you will be friendly to othersC. you will be more relaxedD. you may get fatter and fatter5. Which is TRUE according to the passage?A. Bicycling is an enjoyable exercise for people.B. Driving cars is healthier than riding bikes.C. Riding a bike pollutes your neighborhood.D. Common bikes are welcomed by all airlines.

我要回帖

更多关于 lookat中文意思 的文章

随机推荐