i ()(get up set),if my pet rabbitmq怎么set对象 died.在这填空里填什么

我的宠物小白兔(My pet rabbit)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我的宠物小白兔(My pet rabbit)
发表时间:内容来源:
我的宠物小白兔(My pet rabbit)
I have a pet.She is a rabbit.Her name is Xiaobao,because she is white.
She is a small rabbit.She is just eight months old.She is lovely rabbit.She has two loog ears,two red eyes and a short tail.
Her hair is loog and white.She eats grass ang vegetables.She is very interesting.She can jump and dance.
If you give a bowl of water to her,she drinks the water first,then she washes her face and clean her mouth.Ilike her very much.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest Newsi ()(get up set),if my pet rabbit died.在这填空里填什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
i ()(get up set),if my pet rabbit died.在这填空里填什么
i ()(get up set),if my pet rabbit died.在这填空里填什么
我有更好的答案
.will......
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
pet的相关知识
等待您来回答24.My pet rabbit for one year. A.has been dead B.has died C.was dead D.died——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
24.My pet rabbit for one year. A.has been dead B.has died C.was dead D.died 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1.在我外出期间,你介意为我照看一下宠物狗吗?Would you mind &&&&&&&&&mypet dog for me while I am away?2.作为一名学生,你必须按时上交作业。As a student, you must &&&&&&&&&&&&yourhomework on time.3.《伊索寓言》向我们讲述许多有教育意见的故事。Aesop’s Fables tells us a lot of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&.4.许多鸟常年舒服地生活在自然保护区里。Many birds live comfortably in the nature reserve &&&&&&&&&&&.5.《江南Style》这首歌不仅在韩国而且在世界其它地方也流行。The song Gangnam Style is popular &&&&&&&&&inKorea &&&&&&&&in other parts ofthe world.&
My son wants a pet rabbit for long, but Ihave no time to buy ____ for him.A.& it&&& B.&that&&& C.& one&
My son wants a pet rabbit for long, but I have no time to buy ____ for him.A.& it&&& B.& that&&& C.& one
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。 61.在我外出期间,你介意为我照看一下宠物狗吗? Would you mind&&&&&&& my pet dog for me while I am away? 62.作为一名学生,你必须按时上交作业。 As a student, you must&&&&&&& your homework on time. 63.《伊索寓言》向我们讲述许多有教育意义的故事。 Aesop's Fables tells us a lot of&&&&&& . 64.许多鸟常年舒服地生活在自然保护区里。 Many birds live comfortably in the nature reserve&&&&& . 65.《江南Style》这首歌不仅在韩国而且在世界其它地方也流行。 The song Gangnam Style is popular&&&&&& in Korea&&&&& &in other parts of the world. &
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. All of you are very busy ______&(get) for this exam, aren't you? 2. You had better ______&(not hurry). There is still enough time to go. 3. The student ______&(name) Wang Lin is my example in English learning. 4. If you are really tired, you can stop ______&(have) a rest for 10 minutes. 5. When I got home, my pet dog ______&(lie) on the floor, dead.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号我的宠物小白兔(My pet rabbit)&&&&& I have a pet.She is a rabbit.Her name is Xiaobao,because she is white.She is a small rabbit.She is just eight months old.She is lovely rabbit.She has two loog ears,two red eyes and a short tail.Her hair is loog and white.She eats grass ang vegetables.She is very interesting.She can jump and dance.If you give a bowl of water to her,she drinks the water first,then she washes her face and clean her mouth.Ilike her very much.
版权所有:中小学教育资源&
信产部湘ICP备号-4
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。

我要回帖

更多关于 com.ifrabbit 的文章

随机推荐