腾讯官方微博
新浪官方微博
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
相 关 文 章
6上U4&Then&and&now评课稿
&&&&&&&&&&
6上U4&Then&and&now评课稿
通讯员: 来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 14:48:35
  本节课以过去与现在为话题来展开教学。纵观整节课,翟老师把语言学习与语言运用紧密联系起来,创设了良好的语言环境和充分的语言实践机会,学生在课内学得主动、有趣,达到了较好的效果。具体看来有以下几个亮点:
  一、注重知识点的联系,衔接巧妙自然
  新课标倡导要注重学习过程,强调学生的体验和参与。本节课中教师注意前后知识的衔接,让学生循序渐进地体验成功,使课堂教学不仅激发学生的学习兴趣,而且发展了学生的语言能力。首先,翟老师在课前滚动播放班上孩子们小时候和现在的照片,巧妙的呈现了本节课的话题。然后从谈论自己的过去与现在让学生复习Story time。接着用文中的几个句子让学生总结相似之处,自然过渡到Grammar time。为了不让复习内容单一,无趣,翟老师巧妙地利用多种的游戏带动学生学习的积极性,在游戏中做到了大量的输入和输出,为接下来的写作做好铺垫。
  二、提高活动实效,发展学生能力
  新课标倡导以活动为中心的教学理念,使学生在参与活动的过程中学习和运用语言,逐步具备运用英语完成任务的基本能力。从本课教学中我们看到,学生的学习活动包括要用脑子去想,如看到动词的原形要想到动词的过去式;用眼睛去观察,如让学生观察例句中的词的特点;用耳朵去听,如让学生根据老师的朗读方式复读;用手去写,如在大量的输入语言和词汇后翟老师就要求学生对照照片来写短文。学生只有通过自己的亲身体验和真实感悟才能掌握所学内容,所以本节课的教学活动是有效的活动。
  三、加入文化链接,拓宽学生视野
  新课标倡导帮助学生了解世界和中西方文化的差异,拓展视野,培养爱国主义精神,形成健康的人生观,为他们的终身学习和发展打下良好的基础。本节课教学时,翟老师在教授Culture time时,通过观看故事的形式让学生进一步了解这两项发明,还让学生在学习书本上的知识外,还谈谈他们所了解的其他发明,与此同时还加入了中国的四大发明。但对于这一部分的教学本人觉得有不妥之处,教学内容是不是太多了,如何能将这些资源利用好,让学生有效接受?能否有效达成新课标所倡导的要求呢?
  总之,在翟老师的带动下,这堂课学生在快乐而紧张中过去了。通过这一课时的学习使我感悟了很多,我将继续努力学习新的教学理念和优秀的教学方法,不断提高自身的教学水平。
文章录入:小学英语&&&&责任编辑:车媛媛&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章: 没有了
【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
校校通链接
网站主管单位:泰州市海陵区教育局 
区教育局地址:泰州市海陵区南山寺路76号
网站制作维护:海陵区教育局电教中心
网站办公电话:7
网站值班电话:
网站电子邮箱:您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
月雅思口语新题解析
09:27&&作者:&&来源:&&字号:|
1) Do&you&like&reading?&
Not&really.&I’m&a&quite&fickle&person,&so&hardly&can&I&calm&down&and&enjoy&the&tedious&reading.&I&find&reading&is&quite&monotonous&and&I&keep&dozing&off&whenever&I&open&a&book.&Actually,&it’s&a&shame&to&admit&that&I&can’t&even&remember&the&last&time&when&I&finished&reading&a&whole&book.&
2) Who&is&your&favorite&author?&&
I&guess&it&would&be&Zhongshu&Qian&who&is&one&of&the&most&renowned&writers&in&China.&I&first&read&his&book&when&I&was&18&years&ago&and&from&then&on&I&have&become&a&big&fan&of&his&works.&The&reason&why&I&adore&him&so&much&is&perhaps&because&of&his&writing&style,&I&mean,&he’s&really&good&at&using&sarcasm&and&irony&in&his&writing&to&strike&out&the&personality&of&characters.&
3) Do&you&ever&buy&books&as&presents&for&family&or&friends?&
Sure!&I&believe&giving&book&as&a&gift&is&always&a&safe&choice.&I&mean,&whenever&I&have&no&idea&what&should&be&given&to&those&who&are&dear&and&near&to&me,&I&can&never&go&wrong&with&a&book.&Besides,&I&can&buy&different&types&and&genres&of&books&based&on&my&friends’&personality&and&interests.&
4) If&you&wanted&to&write&a&book,&what&would&you&write&about?
I’m&not&sure.&But&I&guess&my&choice&would&be&a&fantasy&novel&or&sci-fi&as&these&types&of&book&are&gaining&great&popularity&among&adolescents.&You&know,&nowadays&when&you&enter&into&a&book&store,&the&first&thing&come&to&your&sight&is&those&fantasy&novels&displayed&on&the&best-seller&book&shelves.&I&find&most&juveniles&are&intrigued&by&fantasy&fictions&and&the&Hollywood&has&made&a&lot&of&big-budget&movies&adapted&from&these&types&of&books.&&
5) What&kind&of&books&do&children&like&to&read?&&
Fairy&tales,&I&assume,&esp
ecially&those&with&colorful&cartoon&illustrations.&Children&are&so&into&fairy&tales&is&perhaps&due&to&the&fact&that&they&tend&to&believe&the&world&depicted&in&these&beautifully-written&tales&is&actually&the&one&they&live&in.&You&know,&a&wonderful&world&with&Santa,&tooth&fairy,&and&Prince&Charming,&who&can&always&make&their&wishes&come&true..&
6) Do&boys&and&girls&enjoy&different&kinds&of&books?&
I&guess&not.&You&can’t&pigeonhole&the&preference&based&on&the&gender.&There&is&a&stereotypical&view&that&boys&often&fancy&adventurous&or&military&genres&while&girls&prefer&reading&trashy&romantic&fictions.&As&a&matter&of&fact,&I&think&both&boys&and&girls&now&enjoy&more&mature,&sophisticated&books.&
7) How&should&parents&and&teachers&encourage&children&to&read&more?&
During&school&hours,&teachers&can&encourage&students&to&read&by&setting&a&goal&of&reading&tasks&to&be&done.&For&instance,&students&must&read&a&number&of&books&during&a&period&of&time&and&write&book&reviews&after&the&reading&has&been&completed.&Students&who&improve&their&reading&skills&will&increase&their&vocabulary&and&literacy.&In&order&to&get&children&interested&in&reading,&parents&should&try&reading&them&books&that&might&be&above&their&reading&level&but&that&have&an&interesting&or&engaging&story&or&games&to&get&them&interested&on&a&regular&basis.&For&example,&find&books&that&have&tactile&pages,&play&audio-books&on&MP3.&It&is&said&that&fostering&reading&habit&in&children&is&very&important&for&their&brain&development&and&promotes&family&bonding.&
8) How&have&people’s&reading&habits&changed&in&the&last&30&years?&&
Compared&to&traditional&paper&reading&habits,&nowadays&portable&and&multi-functional&devices&such&as&iPhone,&Android&devices&etc,&have&changed&people’s&book&reading&habits&in&various&ways.&Majority&of&people&utilize&these&devices&to&read&e-Books&because&they&found&they&are&handy&and&economical,&which&are&ideal&for&time-filling&while&traveling,&or&waiting&for&someone.&In&addition,&the&digital&format&of&e-Books&provides&a&variety&of&secondary&benefits&that&enhance&the&e-Book&experience&including&adjust&text&size,&make&notes&or&highlight&text,&bookmark&pages,&search&within&a&text&and&read&easily&on&the&backlit&screen.
9) Do&young&people&and&old&people&like&to&read&the&same&types&of&things?
Absolutely&not,&young&people&are&reading&differently&than&old&people,&they&prefer&to&read&more&e-books&and&audio-books&for&the&pleasure&of&the&mind.&Secondly,&they&usually&enjoy&comic&books&and&fantasy&novels&which&are&beneficial&to&creative&thinking.&On&the&other&side,&elders&enjoy&reading&historical&and&political&books&to&enhance&their&knowledge&of&social&problems.
Do&you&think&sleep&is&very&important?
Yes.&Sleep&is&a&good&way&to&refresh&ourselves&in&that&it&provides&us&with&necessary&energy&we&need&the&next&day.&We&benefit&from&it&both&mentally&and&physically.&As&pointed&out&in&a&book&I&once&read,&our&liver,&spleen&and&some&other&organs&work&massively&during&sleep&so&that&the&poison&accumulated&in&our&body&in&the&day&can&be&carried&out.&I&have&a&colleague&who&sleeps&only&4&to&5&hours&every&night,&hence&having&a&gaunt&face.&Doctors&advise&her&to&sleep&for&at&least&7&hours&every&night&so&that&she&will&get&a&bright&appearance&and&be&physically&fit.&I&myself&once&had&to&sleep&for&only&5&hours&every&night&for&1&month.&Bad&temper&haunted&me&those&days.&I&experienced&a&kind&of&fatigue&both&physically&and&mentally&which&almost&killed&me.&Now&I&always&make&sure&that&I&can&sleep&for&7&hours&or&more&everyday&no&matter&how&busy&I&am.&
Do&you&ever&have&a&nap&during&the&day?
Yes,&I&did&when&I&was&a&student.&You&know,&students&in&China&are&required&by&school&to&have&a&nap&for&about&30&to&45&minutes&every&day&because&we&are&too&busy&in&study&and&can’t&ensure&8&hours’&sleep&ever&night&which&is&considered&to&be&a&threshold&to&health.&In&this&situation,&napping&comes&as&a&supplement&to&the&loss&of&sleep&time&at&night.&But&when&I&go&to&work,&I&don’t&have&napping&time&in&the&schedule&so&I&just&skip&it&and&I&don’t&feel&wierd&at&all.&I&once&read&in&an&article&which&said&that&as&long&as&you&have&enough&sleep&in&the&night&it&is&a&choice&for&you&to&have&a&nap&or&not.&I&can&coordinate&working&and&relaxing&so&that&I&have&enough&sleep&at&night.&I&no&longer&have&a&nap&during&the&day&now.&
1) When&is&your&birthday?&
My&birthday&is&on&December&6th.&I&was&born&in&the&afternoon&of&a&cold&winter&day&some&20&years&ago.&So&there&is&a&“dong”&in&my&name&which&means&“winter”.
2) How&do&the&members&of&your&family&celebrate&birthdays?&&
Birthday&celebration&in&my&family&is&quite&fixed.&My&family&members&celebrate&their&birthday&every&decade&because&we&think&ten&years&mean&a&great&leap&both&in&physical&characteristics&and&in&mental&development.&Birthday&celebration&in&China&always&includes&a&big&birthday&cake,&family&getting&together,&birthday&presents,&a&big&feast&and&people&singing&happy&birthday&together.&Such&kind&of&birthday&celebration&I&had&two.&I&still&can&remember&the&excitement&I&had&when&opening&the&presents.&
3) Are&some&birthdays&more&important&than&others?
YES,&such&as&the&birthday&of&leaders&who&died&in&the&past&and&the&birthday&of&our&nation.&For&the&birthday&of&our&nation&which&is&called&national&day,&we&don’t&have&to&work.&It&is&quite&precious&for&us&to&be&off&from&work&for&up&to&7&days.&As&for&the&birthdays&of&past&leaders,&its&importance&stems&from&the&contributions&they&made&to&the&whole&nation.&So&we&celebrate&their&birthday&just&to&memorize&them&and&for&our&generations&to&come&to&memorize&them.&
1) Do&you&like&to&watch&the&sky?
Yes,&but&only&at&night,&I&like&watching&the&stars,&the&movements&of&the&stars.&However,&it&becomes&more&and&more&difficult&to&watch&the&stars&clearly&at&night&nowadays,&because&the&air&pollution&is&getting&more&and&more&serious.&This&situation&is&not&good,&maybe&we&should&highly&remind&our&public&citizens&to&protect&the&environment&to&make&sure&that&we&can&still&enjoy&the&beautiful&stars&and&the&sky&in&the&future.
2) Where&is&the&best&place&to&watch&the&sky?
No&doubt&that&it’s&out&of&the&country,&away&from&the&city.&The&city&lights&glaring&and&the&serious&air&pollution,&all&disturb&a&clear&vision&of&the&sky.&There&is&no&question&that&in&the&countryside&where&you&have&some&perfect&darkness,&near&clear&darkness&without&all&the&interruption&in&the&city.
3) Did&your&teacher&in&school&teach&you&anything&about&the&stars?
Well,&I&only&took&one&science&course&at&the&university,&and&it&was&the&Mysterious&Universe.&But&it&wasn’t&really&about&the&stars.&I&think&it’s&quite&necessary&for&the&teachers&in&school&to&teach&us&some&knowledge&about&the&stars,&the&universe&and&so&on.&It&can&help&us&better&understanding&how&to&protect&the&most&natural&things.
Describe&a&childhood&song&you&remember&well.
You&should&say:
where&you&first&heard&this&
how&old&you&were&when&you&first&heard&
what&it&was&
and&explain&how&you&feel&now&when&you&hear&this&song.
音乐一直是雅思考官较为偏爱的一个话题,建议学生们在备考这道题时,可以结合上一季度的热门考题a&singer&of&band来结合去说,这样将难忘的童年歌谣和自己喜爱的歌手放在一起可以去套题;在素材的选择方面建议和友谊,励志类的题材相关,这样在最后一部分拓展对这个歌曲的感受时可以拓展的思路较宽。
Well,&speaking&of&a&memorable&childhood&ballad,&I’ve&come&up&with&many.&But&the&one&that&stick&out&of&my&mind&must&be&the&song&called&"Do-Re-Mi".&It&is&a&show&tune&from&the&musical&The&Sound&of&Music.&Within&the&story,&it&is&used&by&Maria&to&teach&the&notes&of&the&major&musical&scale&to&the&children&who&learn&to&sing&for&the&first&time.&If&my&memory&servers,&the&first&time&when&I&heard&this&song&was&on&TV.&I&was&watching&this&Oscar-nominated&film&with&my&mom&and&the&tune&of&this&song&was&so&cheerful&and&playful&that&I&can&never&forget.&
Actually,&this&song&taught&me&the&every&single&note&of&the&music.&To&be&frank,&I&even&considered&this&song&as&my&enlightening&music.&I&mean,&when&you&know&the&notes&to&sing,&you&can&sing&most&anything.&The&lyrics&were&also&easy&to&catch,&for&example,&Do&refers&to&Doe,&defined&as&the&female&of&a&deer&or&related&animal,&"a&deer,&a&female&deer."&This&song&is&so&prevailing&among&different&age&groups&that&basically&everybody&can&hum&this&song’s&tune&to&some&degrees.&
The&reason&why&I&fancy&this&song&so&much&is&also&has&something&to&do&with&the&spirit&conveyed&from&this&song.&I&remembered&in&the&film,&when&Maria&taught&this&song&to&the&Von&Trapp&children&who&learn&to&sing&for&the&first&time,&their&father&has&disallowed&frivolity&after&their&mother's&death.&Still,&music&is&language&which&bridges&the&gap&between&the&children&and&their&seemingly&stubborn&father.&It&brought&the&whole&family&bond&ever&closer&meanwhile&brought&me&happiness&and&laughter.&So,&now&whenever&I&hear&this&song,&it&will&remind&me&of&my&childhood&and&I&would&burst&into&song&and&dance&out&of&the&door.
重点词句:
Memorable&难忘的
Oscar-nominated&film&奥斯卡提名影片
Ballad&歌谣
Stick&out&of&my&mind&让我印象深刻的是
Major&musical&scale&主要音阶
Cheerful&and&playful&愉悦欢快的
Enlightening&启迪的
The&lyrics&were&easy&to&catch&歌词很好记
Prevailing&流行的
Hum&the&tune&哼曲调
Bridge&the&gap&消除....之间隔阂
Burst&into&this&song&and&dance&out&of&the&floor&融入到这首歌中并且跳起舞来
2.&儿时的美好
Describe&a&happy&family&event&from&your&childhood&that&you&remember&well.
You&should&say:
what&the&event&
when&and&where&it&happened&;
what&you&saw&or&
and&explain&why&you&remember&this&event&so&well.
这其实是一道换汤不换药的经典话题,之前有常考的part2事件题里有一道话题就是family&celebration,&在此基础上稍加改编即可,同样,这道题目也可以用来套用a&meal&you&invited&others&to&have这个话题。
The&family&celebration&I&want&to&talk&about&was&a&housewarming&party&I&attended&last&year.&If&my&memory&serves,&the&celebration&fell&on&the&8th&of&August&because&that&day&was&believed&to&be&a&lucky&day&for&moving.&The&party&was&thrown&by&my&aunt&who&has&just&moved&to&a&new&home.&On&that&particular&day,&she&invited&all&our&family&members&to&her&new&residence&which&was&located&in&the&outskirt&of&the&city.&The&environment&is&really&nice&and&there&is&a&big&garden&in&her&community.&My&aunts&threw&this&party&because&she&wanted&to&show&her&new&condo&to&all&her&families&who&were&near&and&dear&to&her.&What’s&more,&it’s&a&great&chance&for&us&to&have&such&a&big&family&get-together.
Anyway,&the&family&celebration&was&a&bit&like&this.&The&weather&was&lovely&that&day,&so&we&decided&to&head&to&the&garden&for&an&outdoor&picnic&after&my&aunt&gave&us&a&tour&to&the&new&condo.&My&aunt&prepared&for&tons&of&appetizers&and&finger&foods&for&us,&not&to&mention&liquors&and&soda&water.&We&packed&all&these&tasty&food&to&the&open&area&near&the&house.&There&was&a&big&meadow&outside&in&the&community&and&lots&of&neighbours&were&doing&some&outdoor&activities&there.&Some&were&walking&their&dogs,&and&others&were&having&a&BBQ.&Kids&were&romping&and&giggling&joyfully.&Uncle&Bertie&is&really&funny.&He&told&a&lot&of&side-splitting&jokes&that&bring&down&the&house.&Anyway,&we’ve&really&living&it&up&at&my&aunt’s&housewarming&party.
I&love&these&big&get-togethers&because&it’s&the&only&time&I&get&to&see&some&of&my&relatives.&We&live&all&over&the&country&so&without&family&events&like&this&one&we&might&not&see&each&other&at&all.&I&like&the&way&everyone&is&relaxed&and&enjoying&themselves&and&not&thinking&about&the&pressure&of&their&normal&lives&back&home.&It’s&great&for&everyone&to&catch&up&and&come&together&as&a&family.&It&was&as&impressive&as&I’d&imagined&and&I&think&we&should&do&this&more&often&if&we&have&chance!
重点词句:
Throw&a&party&办派对
Appetizer&开胃菜
Finger&food&小点心
Romp&and&giggle&joyfully&愉快的嬉笑打闹
Side-splitting&jokes&令人捧腹大笑的
Bring&down&the&house&博得满堂喝彩
Live&it&up&过得很开心呢
Dear&and&near&亲近的
3.&对讨厌的人友善
Describe&a&time&you&were&friendly&to&someone&you&didn’t&like.
You&should&say:
when&and&where&it&
who&he&or&she&
why&you&didn’t&like&this&
and&explain&why&you&were&friendly&to&him&or&her&on&that&occasion.&
这是一道非常有意思的题目,但是对于很多烤鸭们来讲也是比较有难度的,题目非常抽象而且不容易组织内容,但是大家可以把它当做是一道人物题和事件题的结合,介绍清楚事件的背景,并且凸显出讨厌人的点在哪里即可。
I&always&believe&in&treating&people&with&total&honesty&will&gain&trust&and&respect&from&others,&so&my&motto&is:&don’t&confuse&my&personality&to&my&attitude,&my&personality&is&who&I&am&and&my&attitude&depends&on&who&you&are,&in&short,&I&don’t&spare&my&kindness&to&the&people&I&don’t&like.&
Ironically,&last&month&I&broke&my&own&principles.&We&had&this&study&group&assignment&given&by&our&teacher&which&required&us&to&do&a&survey&about&the&local&food&and&snacks&and&write&a&report&than&give&a&presentation.&The&requirements&also&including&work&with&the&people&on&the&list&who&is&in&the&same&group.&There&she&is,&the&girl&I&don’t&like&in&my&class,&never&liked&her,&never&will,&and&she&feels&the&same&about&me.&Her&name&is&Cat,&she&is&the&monitor&in&our&class,&she&is&not&pretty,&and&doesn’t&like&to&share,&instead,&she&is&really&bossy,&or&a&minute&I&think&my&teacher&was&punishing&me&for&something&I&didn’t&do,&so&she&put&me&into&the&same&group&with&Cat.&
However,&I&had&to&finish&the&assignment&and&get&credit&for&the&term,&so&I&squeezed&a&smile&and&said&Hi,&got&the&exact&same&reply&from&her.&We&began&our&survey&by&locating&some&of&the&most&distinctive&local&restaurants.&We&took&pictures&of&the&food,&and&put&them&into&different&categories,&we&even&tasked&the&large&selection&of&the&food&with&three&days,&actually&the&process&was&not&that&miserable&as&I&had&imaged.&We&finished&the&questionnaire&in&high&efficiency,&of&course&we&had&discussion&as&well,&both&of&us&were&being&very&polite&and&friendly&to&each&other.&I&really&wanted&to&give&the&presentation&but&I&offered&the&chance&to&her.&At&last&we&got&a&pretty&good&grade&on&the&assignment&and&we&thanked&each&other&for&the&hard&work,&and&most&importantly&the&friendly&attitude.&However,&the&friendly&cooperation&didn’t&make&us&become&friends,&I&still&don’t&like&her&and&she&is&not&a&fan&of&mine&as&always,&I&firmly&believe&that,&friends&are&born&not&made.&
重点词句:
Motto&座右铭
Spare&my&kindness&to&the&people&I&don’t&like&对我不喜欢的人施以友善
Bossy&专横的
Squeeze&a&smile&挤出一丝微笑
Ironically&讽刺地是
Break&principles&打破原则
Friends&are&born&not&made&朋友是天生的,不是结交的
Distinctive&有特色的
4.&多彩的地方(植物园/&美术馆)
Describe&a&place&you&went&to&that&was&full&of&color.
You&should&say:
why&you&went&
what&you&did&
and&explain&why&you&think&this&place&was&made&so&colorful.
对于多彩的地方,其实可以和之前我们的一道经典话题结合起来描述,比如说之前的历史建筑这个题目,在强调建筑的不同色调时我们也要结合这些颜色所代表的一些象征意义。
Speaking&of&a&colorful&place&I&visited,&I&think&the&most&impressive&one&I’ve&ever&visited&is&the&Forbidden&City.&It&was&one&part&of&the&Chinese&imperial&palaces&and&it&is&most&commonly&known&in&Chinese&as&Gugong,&which&means&the&‘Former&Palace’.&It&is&located&in&the&centre&of&Beijing,&China&.&Served&as&the&home&of&emperors&and&their&households&for&almost&five&centuries,&it&has&extensive&collection&of&artwork&and&artware&which&were&built&upon&the&imperial&collections&of&the&Ming&and&Qing&Dynasties.
Yellow&is&the&symbol&of&the&royal&family,&so&I&guess&that’s&why&it&is&the&dominant&colour&in&Gugong.&I&mean,&roofs&were&built&with&yellow&glazed&&decorations&in&the&palace&were&painted&&even&the&bricks&on&the&ground&were&made&yellow&in&some&kind&of&special&process,&I&guess.&My&history&teacher&told&me&that&Gugong&is&China’s&largest&and&most&intact&ancient&building&complex.&When&I&visited&that&ancient&building,&I&remembered&this&well-designed&palace&appears&so&magnificent,&solemn&and&harmonious.&It&is&a&truly&superb&masterpiece&in&every&sense.&Besides,&over&a&million&pieces&of&artworks&including&paintings,&pottery,&and&bronze&wares&are&displayed&and&stored&in&this&extravagant&building,&some&of&which&are&invaluable&national&treasures.
My&parents&took&me&there&when&I&was&12&years&old.&They&wanted&me&to&learn&more&about&this&famous&tourist&attraction,&you&know,&to&read&about&it&on&the&history&book&is&one&thing,&but&to&experience&it&myself&is&another.&I&was&so&amazed&at&its&magnificently&architectural&style,&its&breathtakingly&luxury&decorations&inside,&and&the&splendid&and&glorious&times&it&once&represented&in&the&long&run&of&Chinese&history.&I&think&this&marvelous&building&stands&for&the&long&cultural&tradition&of&China&and&its&outstanding&architectural&accomplishments.
重点词句:
Imperial&帝国的&emperor&君主,帝王
Serve&as&被用作…
Household&家庭,家室
Artwork/&artware&工艺品、艺术品
Superb&极好的
Marvelous&了不起的
Intact&完整的
Building&complex&建筑群
Bronze&ware&青铜器
Pottery&瓷器
Magnificent&宏伟的
Invaluable&无价的
Extravagant&奢侈的
Breathtaking&令人激动的
Solemn&肃穆的,庄严地
Harmonious&和谐的
In&every&sense&每种意义上
Be&amazed&at&惊异于
Splendid&and&glorious&宏伟壮丽的
In&the&long&run&of&history&在历史的长河中
Stand&for=represent&代表
Architectural&建筑的
Describe&a&person&you&know&who&is&good&at&cooking.
You&should&say:
who&this&person&
what&is&your&relationship&with&this&
what&kinds&of&food&he&or&she&
and&explain&why&you&think&this&person&is&so&good&at&cooking.&
这是一道典型的人物题,考官把对人物的描述限定在了擅长做饭的领域,其实可以和我们之前讲过的cooking话题,甚至是a&person&who&taught&an&important&skill的话题都可以结合来说。
Talking&about&a&person&who&is&good&at&cooking,&my&father&comes&into&my&mind&immediately,&actually&I&think&he&is&the&best&chef&ever,&he&is&good&at&all&kinds&of&cuisines,&like&western&food,&Chinese&food&and&some&of&the&other&delicious&self-invented&homemade&dishes.&
My&father&is&not&only&good&at&cooking&but&also&enthusiastic&about&the&whole&thing,&new&recipe&of&any&kind&makes&him&excited&like&a&child&and&urges&to&try&at&once,&he&always&buys&the&ingredients&on&his&own,&enjoying&choosing&the&fresh&veges&and&bargaining&with&the&vendor;&he&could&glued&himself&on&the&television&when&his&favorite&cooking&show&is&on&and&he’d&take&notes&of&the&procedure&and&actually&tries&it&every&single&time.&His&obsession&about&cooking&gives&me&a&great&chance&to&be&the&happiest&foodie&ever,&I&would&have&various&kinds&of&breakfast&in&a&week,&ranging&from&western&to&local&ones,&and&a&great&selection&of&lunch&and&dinner&feast,&all&of&them&are&finger-licking&good.&However,&this&delicate&diet&makes&me&become&picky&in&food,&that’s&why&I&don't&eat&out&very&much&just&because&I&don't&even&compare&the&taste&of&the&food&in&the&restaurant&to&my&father’s&cooking.
As&he&always&put&it:&eating&is&a&necessity&but&cooking&is&an&art.&In&cooking&you&take&a&lot&into&consideration,&because&as&a&good&cook&if&you&are&given&ingredients&that&are&not&good,&you&can’t&have&good&food,&so&your&cooking&starts&from&purchasing,&and&then&storage&facility&as&there&are&some&degrees&you&store&your&food&and&you&have&to&be&willing&to&put&hard&work&and&long&hours,&most&importantly&the&love&you&have&for&the&person&you&cook&for.&I&know&he&is&not&a&person&who&expresses&his&love&to&me&by&language&but&he&sure&is&one&who&says&“I&care&about&you”&with&his&irreplaceable&cooking.
重点词句:
Chef&厨师,主厨&=cook
Cuisine&菜肴
Self-invented&homemade&dishes&自制菜肴
Recipe&配方
Urge&to&激励
Ingredient&配料
Bargain&with&the&vendor&和商贩讨价还价
Glue&oneself&on&sth.&非常热衷某事
Finger-licking&可口的
Foodie&吃货=food&lover
Picky&挑剔的
Irreplaceable&不可替代的
6.&过去讨厌,现在喜欢的学科
Describe&a&subject&you&didn’t&like&before&but&have&interest&now.
You&should&say:
when&you&studied&the&
why&you&didn’t&like&it&
and&explain&why&you&have&interest&in&it&now.
解析:虽然是今年的新题,但是对于同学们来说应该都不难,因为这和我们Part&1里面的study话题很像,描述喜欢的科目,在学习过程中肯定会发现有困难点,或者让你讨厌的地方。重点抓住它曾经讨厌的原因和现在喜欢它的原因就ok。
When&talking&about&a&subject&I&was&not&keen&on&before&but&have&interest&now&I&would&like&to&talk&about&English,which&is&the&compulsory&second&language&course&for&every&school.&I&have&been&studying&English&ever&since&primary&school.
Basically&speaking,&English&covers&a&wide&range&of&fields,&including&reading,&listening,&speaking&and&writing&and&so&on.&At&the&very&beginning,&I&come&across&lots&of&problems&as&its&structure&of&grammar&is&totally&different&from&Chinese.&For&example,&I&always&make&grammatical&mistakes&like&lack&of&conjunctions&in&a&sentence&or&incorrect&adverbs&were&used&while&speaking&in&English.&I&felt&like&a&toddler&when&I&try&to&babble&out&my&first&speech&sound.&What’s&more,&it&is&terribly&difficult&to&memorize&vocabularies&and&phrases&and&causing&a&burden&of&memory.&However,&when&I&started&to&learn&IELTs&in&XDF&last&summer&holiday,&my&whole&attitude&towards&learning&English&completely&changed.&To&be&specific,&I&learned&how&to&use&optimistic&attitude&to&conduct&a&positive&and&effective&learning&by&setting&a&learning&goal,&make&a&schedule&plan&to&get&rid&of&all&the&distractions&which&might&prevent&you&from&achieving&your&goal.&Furthermore,&XDF&teachers&often&give&praise&and&encouragement&to&motivate&my&learning.&They&often&send&wish&cards&with&thoughtful&and&encouraging&words&to&me&which&give&me&a&great&driving&force&in&learning&English.&Also,&as&a&result&of&globalization,&business&and&cultural&communication&between&China&and&English-countries&is&becoming&more&and&more&frequent.&Having&a&good&command&of&English&can&bring&me&ocean&of&benefits&in&job&hunting,&as&well&as&life&enrichment.&It&has&been&a&great&dream&of&mine&to&travel&to&America&since&I&was&a&child&as&I&was&very&interested&in&American&finger-licking&delicacies&at&that&time,&such&as&BBQ.&Over&a&period&of&studying&time,&I&realized&the&true&meaning&of&the&saying&that&success&grows&out&of&struggles&to&overcome&difficulties.&&
To&sum&up,&students&should&adopt&correct&learning&method&which&is&beneficial&to&gain&the&confidence&of&learning&and&improve&the&language&proficiency&effectively.&As&a&result,&they&will&be&surprised&at&how&difficult&things&are&turned&to&be&easy.&
重点词语:
At&the&very&beginning&最初
come&across&遇到
babble&out&one’s&first&speech&sound牙牙学语
memorize&vocabularies&and&phrases记忆单词和短语
attitude&towards&learning&English学习英语的态度
positive&and&effective&积极有效地&
give&praise&and&encouragement给予表扬和鼓励
great&driving&force动力
get&rid&of&all&the&distractions&摆脱障碍
success&grows&out&of&struggles&to&overcome&difficulties.成功来自于克服困难的斗争
life&enrichment&生活充实
It&has&been&a&great&dream&of&mine&它是我许久以来的梦想
finger-licking&delicacies&垂涎欲滴
as&a&result&of&&作为……&的结果
Having&a&good&command&of&&掌握……知识
oceans&of&许多
job&hunting&找工作
Describe&a&situation&that&others&didn’t&tell&you&the&whole&truth.
You&should&say:
what&the&situation&
why&they&didn’t&tell&you&the&whole&
and&explain&how&you&felt&when&you&found&out&you&were&not&told&the&whole&truth.
解析:这是之前的旧题,其实也不难,生平肯定被骗的经历,不管是善意的谎言white&lies或者是真实被骗经历都可以讲。这题可以结合事件题的family&event为背景讲,比如过生日以为没有人会记得,但其实已经安排了生日派对等等。重点抓住被欺骗的原因和最后的个人感受就ok。
Well,&I&want&to&tell&you&about&the&occasion&my&friends&didn’t&tell&me&the&whole&truth&was&on&my&18th&birthday,&Lena&and&I&have&been&life-long&friends&since&childhood.&When&I&invited&her&to&my&18th&birthday&party,&she&responded&with&an&excuse&of&accompanying&boyfriend.&I&was&pretty&angry&and&disappointed&since&we&have&known&each&other&for&more&than&two&decades,&I&wanted&to&share&this&significant&moment&with&my&intimate&friend.
On&the&day&of&birthday&party,&the&moment&I&stepped&into&the&restaurant,&all&of&my&families&and&Lena&jumped&out&and&yelled,&“Happy&birthday!”&to&me&in&unison.&I&was&totally&surprised&to&see&her&presence&and&she&has&a&big&grin&and&a&birthday&gift&in&her&hands,&then&they&brought&out&the&cake&and&started&singing&the&birthday&song&for&me.&Lena&told&me&that&she&prepared&this&most&special&birthday&party&for&me&a&long&time&ago.&At&that&time&she&rejected&my&invitation&is&because&she&wanted&to&give&me&a&surprise.&At&the&very&moment,&an&odd&feeling&formed&in&the&pit&of&my&stomach.&It&was&a&weird&guilty&mixed&with&indignation&and&even&a&little&bit&of&nagging&pain.&She&could&use&another&way&to&surprise&me&but&the&black&lie.
To&be&honest,&there&are&different&types&of&lies,&a&white&lie,&fabrication&and&cheating&on&others.&People&say&that&when&someone&tells&a&white&lie,&it&can&make&somebody&feel&better.&However&I&believe&that&telling&a&lie,&even&a&white&lie,&is&a&violation&of&one’s&own&dignity.
重点词语:
life-long&friends&发小
intimate&friend知己
in&unison异口同声
a&big&grin一个大的笑容
indignation愤慨
a&little&bit&of&nagging&pain.纠结
black&lie谎言
white&lie善意的谎言
violation&of&one’s&own&dignity.&对尊严的侵犯
Describe&a&piece&of&good&news&you&heard&from&TV&or&the&Internet.
You&should&say:
what&the&news&was&
when&you&got&this&
where&you&got&this&news&
and&explain&why&you&think&it&was&a&good&piece&of&news.
解析:关于新闻的话题曾经也考过,现在再重复考,很好拓展,比如前两天周杰伦结婚的新闻就可以提到了,周杰伦的语料和之前人物题国内明星是差不多的,所以这题是结合人物题和物品题一起描述。除此之外,iPhone&6的上市的信息也可以作为一个good&news提到。重点抓住这个新闻能提供给你什么信息以及事件的意义就ok。
Speaking&of&a&piece&of&good&news&I&heard&from&the&Internet,&I&want&to&talk&about&Jay&Chou&got&married&with&his&Taiwan-Australian&girlfriend,&Hannah&Quinlivan&last&week.
On&January&18th,&a&well-known&pop&singer&Jay&Chou&held&wedding&ceremony&at&the&Selby&Abbey&in&Yorkshire&of&Britain&with&Hannah&who&is&a&21-year-old&actress&and&model&from&Taiwan.&The&two&had&been&romantically&involved&for&four&years&and&finally&made&progress&to&next&stage&of&life&on&Jay’s&36th&birthday.&It’s&a&bittersweet&experience&for&Jay’s&fans&because&Jay&has&been&Chinese&pop&icon&for&15&years,&he&combined&Chinese&and&Western&musical&elements&in&his&songs&and&has&influenced&great&numbers&of&music&lovers&born&in&the&1980s&and&1990s.&For&his&first&album,&Jay,&released&in&2000,&since&then&his&music&has&gained&recognition&throughout&Asia&and&in&the&Asian&communities&of&Western&countries.&Most&of&the&listeners&were&all&fascinated&by&the&lyrics&and&tunes&from&this&unknown&singer.&Over&the&years,&he&achieved&huge&success&as&one&of&the&most&popular&singer&and&starred&and&directed&in&many&popular&firms.
In&this&news,&Jay&Chou&officially&shared&a&range&of&wedding&photos&of&Quinlivan&and&him&on&his&Microblog&account.&Although&their&relationship&has&received&much&exposure&in&the&public,&oceans&of&blessings&from&fans&hoping&they&will&have&a&long&lasting&marriage.&
重点词语:
romantically&involved&for&坠入爱河
made&progress&to&next&stage&of&life进一步人生阶段
bittersweet&experience酸甜滋味
Chinese&pop&icon中国流行偶像
gained&recognition&获得知名度
lyrics&and&tunes歌词和旋律
received&much&exposure受到公开
long&lasting&marriage长久的婚姻
Describe&a&pleasant&surprise&you&had.
You&should&say:
when&and&where&it&
who&gave&you&the&
why&they&gave&you&the&
and&explain&how&you&felt&about&it.&
解析:这题的套用率非常高,可以套用family&event,比如别人帮你庆祝生日给你一个惊喜;A&homemade&gift别人送给你的一个你想要的礼物;物品题Sth&you&want&to&buy换一下时态就可以了,你想要买的东西最后别人买给你了;以及vehicle&you&want&to&buy你梦想已久的车,最终父母帮你买了等等。虽然小标题没有提到什么惊喜,但在描述中千万不要疏忽了对惊喜的描述。另外,重点抓住得到惊喜的感受就okay。
Well,&I&want&to&tell&you&about&the&occasion&my&friends&throw&me&a&pleasant&surprise&when&it&was&on&my&18th&birthday,&Lena&and&I&have&been&life-long&friends&since&childhood.&So&I&invited&her&to&my&18th&birthday&party&because&we&have&known&each&other&for&more&than&two&decades,&I&wanted&to&share&this&significant&moment&with&my&intimate&friend.&My&birthday&party&was&held&in&a&restaurant&in&the&Hillton&hotel&which&is&located&in&the&SIP&of&Suzhou.
On&the&day&of&birthday&party,&the&moment&I&stepped&into&the&restaurant,&all&of&my&families&and&Lena&jumped&out&and&yelled,&“Happy&birthday!”&to&me&in&unison.&I&was&totally&surprised&to&see&the&restaurant&was&decorated&with&birthday&balloons.&There&was&a&double-layered&birthday&cake&with&my&name&written&on&the&top&of&it&on&the&table.&&Everyone&has&a&big&grin&and&a&birthday&gift&in&their&hands.&Then&they&brought&out&the&cake&and&started&singing&the&birthday&song&for&me.&Lena&told&me&that&she&prepared&this&most&special&birthday&party&to&record&this&unique&and&memorable&moment,&which&is&what&an&intimate&friend&will&do&for&the&other.&At&the&very&moment,&an&odd&feeling&formed&in&the&pit&of&my&stomach.&It&was&a&feeling&of&being&touched&mixed&with&gratitude.&I&finally&understood&the&true&meaning&of&friendship&is&like&wine,&it&gets&better&as&it&grows&older.
I&thought&sometimes&life&could&be&enriched&by&adding&some&surprise&to&daily&life.&Although&a&surprise&sometimes&will&make&someone&change&in&mood&from&anxious&to&excited,&a&unique&and&special&feeling&will&formed&in&our&loved&person’s&body.&Love&is&the&secret&ingredient&that&can&make&anything&taste&unique&and&special.&
重点词语:
life-long&friends&发小
intimate&friend知己
in&unison异口同声
double-layered&birthday&cake双层蛋糕
a&big&grin一个大的笑容
indignation愤慨
a&little&bit&of&nagging&pain.纠结
friendship&is&like&wine,&it&gets&better&as&it&grows&older.友谊就像红酒,放得越久越浓
Describe&a&time&when&you&got&lost.
You&should&say:
when&and&where&it&
who&was&there&with&
how&you&felt&when&you&got&
and&explain&how&you&eventually&found&your&way.
解析:这题是结合地点题和part&1的map题目出的曾经迷路的经历。同学们不要把它误定义为人生迷失方向,这题的小标题上明确些了who,&where,所以侧重的是旅行中迷路的一次经历,重点抓住how这个问题,你迷路怎么找到正确方向的,也就是maps的功能,当然也有同学想要说问路人,这也是okay的。
The&time&when&I&got&lost&was&in&Barcelona&I&went&to&visit&last&year.&Spain&is&one&of&my&favorite&countries&in&the&world&and&Barcelona&is&the&city&I&had&been&dreamed&about.&Last&year&I&went&there&with&my&parents.&You&know&Barcelona&is&a&beautiful&coastal&city&which&is&in&the&vicinity&of&Mediterranean&Sea.&It&is&the&mecca&for&food&lovers&to&enjoy&mouthwatering&foods.&Barcelona&is&the&largest&metropolis&on&the&Mediterranean&Sea.&It&is&not&only&famous&for&being&a&romantic&resort,&but&also&for&its&rich&cultural&heritage&that&makes&it&an&important&cultural&centre&and&a&major&tourist&destination.&Particularly&renowned&are&the&architectural&works&of&the&fantastic&Antoni&Gaudi.&Plus,&according&to&the&National&Graphic,&Barcelona&beach&was&listed&as&number&one&in&a&list&of&the&top&ten&city&beaches&in&the&world.&Various&of&seafood&can&be&found&in&local&market&and&seaside&restaurants,&such&as&oysters,&salmon,&lobsters,&sea&cucumbers,&and&so&forth.&Not&to&mention&the&miscellaneous&choices&of&fresh&and&cheap&fruits&that&can&be&bought&in&the&farmers’&market.&
On&the&second&day&of&arriving,&my&parents&and&I&decided&to&visit&Barceloneta&Beach&which&is&one&of&renowned&beach.&Unfortunately,&we&got&lost&on&the&way&to&the&Barceloneta&beach,&we&were&freaked&out&when&we&found&there&is&a&language&barrier&which&locals&spoke&Spanish.&I&couldn’t&find&any&passerby&to&give&directions&because&I&spoke&English.&Well,&at&the&end,&a&useful&APP&called&Google&map&popped&out&in&my&mind.&I&downloaded&this&APP&in&my&iPhone&and&it&was&a&digital&map&which&simply&allowed&me&to&key&in&the&address&or&street&name&of&a&destination,&Google&map&started&to&navigate&my&geographical&position,&then&it&automatically&calculated&the&routes&from&start&to&finish.&The&most&impressive&thing&I&loved&about&this&APP&was&that&I&was&informed&with&up-to-minute&traffic&information&and&exactly&which&lane&to&take&before&I&approached&an&exit,&turn&or&difficult&intersection.&
In&the&end,&we&arrived&the&Barceloneta&Beach&and&we&were&so&overwhelmed&by&its&stunning&beauty.
重点词语:
beautiful&coastal&city&美丽的海滨城市
in&the&vicinity&of在…附近
the&mecca&for&food&lovers吃货们向往的圣地
mouthwatering&foods垂涎欲滴的美食
romantic&resort浪漫的度假村
rich&cultural&heritage浓厚的文化底蕴
metropolis大都市
sea&cucumbers海参
miscellaneous各式各样的
passerby路人
popped&out&in&my&mind突然浮现我脑中
geographical&position地理位置
up-to-minute&traffic&information实时路况
11.&特别的建筑
Describe&an&unusual&building&you’ve&visited.
You&should&say:
what&it&is&used&
what&it&looks&
and&explain&why&you&think&it&is&unusual.
点拨:这题其实是老题新考,14年考过中途隔了一个月没考,现在又出来了,之前让描述的是historical&building,可以用来套题,思考角度可以从historical入手,现在变成unusual,&historical其实也是unusual的一种表现形式,可以从这个角度出发。
Speaking&of&an&unusual&building&I’ve&ever&visited,&I&want&to&talk&about&Huashi&House&located&in&Qingdao,&which&I&visited&together&with&10&other&colleagues&during&a&communicative&trip&to&Qingdao&New&Oriental&school&last&week.&Taking&the&advice&of&my&colleague,&we&decided&to&have&a&visit&there&as&it&is&said&that&Chiang&Kai-shek,&the&leader&of&Kuomintang,&once&lived&there.
Speaking&of&the&trip,&it&is&quite&an&impromptu&one.&On&the&schedule,&the&academic&communication&should&last&for&3&days.&However,&it&came&to&an&end&one&day&earlier.&So,&we&made&full&use&of&the&surprising&bonus,&traveling&to&famous&places&in&Qingdao.&Huashi&House&was&our&first&choice.&
It&is&located&in&Huanghai&Road,&facing&the&sea,&hence&having&a&good&view.&With&a&ticket&of&8.5&yuan,&we&entered&the&building,&able&to&have&a&close&look&at&the&insides&of&it.&It&looked&like&a&castle&of&Gothic&style.&Stepping&into&it,&I&was&amazed&by&the&colorful&glasses.&Sunshine&penetrates&through&the&window&which&then&bears&the&color&of&the&glasses.&Then&the&whole&house&is&gilded.&The&room&was&colored&green,&blue&and&red&as&if&someone&decorated&the&house&with&light&bulbs&of&many&different&colors&and&now&the&electricity&is&on.&It&is&a&5-storey&house&with&a&basement,&with&the&first&storey&used&as&dining&rooms&and&lobby,&while&the&second&as&bedrooms&and&living&rooms.&It&is&said&to&be&a&temporary&apartment&Chiang&Kai-shek&once&lived&when&he&was&up&against&a&brick&wall&in&his&career.&He&was&there&planning&his&future,&thinking&about&the&layout&of&his&troops.&The&story&of&Chiang&Kai-shek&having&lived&there&has&become&a&good&story&to&attract&visitors&there.
I&was&fascinated&by&the&fact&that&the&building&faces&the&sea&as&I&always&dream&of&living&in&a&city&which&has&a&good&view&to&the&sea.&However,&I&was&born&in&Yangzhou&and&work&in&Suzhou,&which&are&both&cities&away&from&the&seaside.&The&location&of&the&house&is&totally&different&from&what&I&have&seen.&It&is&unusual&to&me.
重点词语:
Chiang&Kai-shek&蒋介石
Kuomintang&国民党
Impromptu&即席的,毫无准备的
academic&communication&学术交流
surprising&bonus&额外奖励
Huashi&House&花石楼(青岛八大关景点)
Gothic&style&哥特式
Be&amazed&by&着迷于……
Penetrate&渗透
as&if&好像
basement&地下室
lobby&大厅
up&against&a&brick&wall&碰壁,遇到瓶颈
be&fascinated&by&因……着迷
Describe&an&interesting&website&you&have&visited.
You&should&say:
when&you&visited&
how&you&first&knew&about&this&
what&the&website&is&
and&explain&why&you&think&it&is&interesting.&
点拨:这题也是老题新考,14年4到8月考过,9-12月没考,现在又出现了,interesting&website大家都比较熟悉,重点是将为何interesting说清楚,网站很多,如现在的淘宝以及各大社交网站,淘宝的话可以从网上的一些新奇的宝贝入手讲下去,社交网站可以从朋友们分享的趣事入手,总之,这个话题很抽象,化抽象为具体是一般的处理方法。
When&it&refers&to&an&interesting&website&I&have&visited,&I’d&like&to&talk&about&,&which&is&an&on&line&home-decorating&website.&One&of&my&friends&recommended&it&to&me.&It&is&a&website&on&which&I&can&design&the&layout&of&my&home.
Two&months&ago,&I&decided&to&redecorate&the&house&I&am&now&living&in&as&I&am&tired&of&the&style&and&the&paintings&on&the&wall&wear&out&a&little&bit.&According&to&my&former&experiences,&I&usually&look&for&a&decoration&company,&paying&them&certain&amount&of&money&and&leaving&all&the&work&to&come&such&as&design,&furniture,&wallpaper&and&so&on&to&them.&It&turned&out&that&the&work&they’ve&done&was&not&too&much&up&to&my&expectations.&Sometimes&they&take&into&consideration&the&factor&of&esthetics&while&fail&to&consider&the&element&of&utility.&Others&fail&to&provide&me&with&a&house&which&is&esthetically&good.&So,&this&time,I&decided&to&do&it&by&myself.&The&first&question&is&that&I’ve&never&learned&about&design.&It&is&pretty&hard&for&me&to&come&up&with&a&practical&drawing&or&the&blueprint&of&my&house.&This&question&is&easily&solved&by&this&website.&I&can&see&how&much&room&is&left&after&I&put&one&kind&of&furniture,&say&a&bed.&Hence,&I&can&easily&decide&what&would&be&in&my&house.&After&all&I&managed&to&decorate&the&house&all&by&myself.&The&experience&of&decorating&my&house&with&the&help&of&this&website&was&quite&an&interesting&one.
I&never&thought&of&decorating&a&house&all&by&myself&before.&However,&with&the&help&of&it,&it&is&no&longer&hard&for&me.
重点词语:
When&it&refers&to&当涉及到
home-decorating&website&家装网
recommend&推荐
design&the&layout&of&my&home&设计家里的布局
redecorate&&重装
up&to&my&expectations&&符合我的期望值
take&into&consideration&&考虑
esthetics&&&&美学
utility&&&&实用性
come&up&with&想出
Describe&a&special&toy&you&had&in&your&childhood.
You&should&say:
who&gave&it&to&
how&often&you&played&
and&explain&why&it&was&special&to&you.&
点拨:这题是1月份新出现的题,根据以往经验表明新出的题还是要引起重视,反复考的概率还是很高的,这个之前是在part1当中出现过,现在放到part2。玩具大家小时候都有很多,基本上都是这些玩具陪伴你度过漫漫长夜,挑选一个自己最喜欢的来描述。
I&once&had&a&lovely&doll&in&the&shape&of&a&baby&girl&with&big&eyes&and&blond&hair.&I&called&her&“Ting&Ting”,&which&was&the&first&doll&that&I&gave&a&name&to.
I&remember&that&I&liked&her&so&much&that&I&would&never&let&her&go&off&my&arm.&I&never&got&bored&feeling&the&texture&of&her&whiter-than-white&dress&with&lace,&or&looking&into&her&big,&deep,&blue&eyes&imagining&she&was&my&real&baby&sister&that&would&talk&back&to&me&if&I&kept&talking&to&her.&My&parents&gave&her&to&me,&and&ever&since&that&day,&she&was&my&best&and&closest&companion.&Every&night,&I&tucked&her&into&bed&and&kissed&her&good&night&before&I&went&to&bed.&Whenever&I&got&upset&or&lonely,&I&would&hold&her&in&my&arms&and&talk&away&all&my&worries&to&her.&The&best&thing&of&Ting&Ting&was&that&her&eyelids&could&move&up-and-down&as&if&she&was&blinking&as&a&real&person&with&long&eyelashes&flashing.&That’s&why&I&liked&talking&to&her!&She&was&always&patient,&calm&and&quiet,&which&made&her&such&a&perfect&listener.&Although&I&had&many&playmates&back&then,&I&have&to&say&that&she&was&the&most&special&and&dearest&one.
However,&as&I&grew&older,&eventually,&I&put&her&aside&and&no&longer&played&the&fake&talking&game.&If&the&movie&the&Toys&were&real&and&toys&did&have&feelings,&I&guess&Ting&Ting&would&be&very&sad&for&the&fact&that&I&gradually&forgot&about&her.
重点词语:
&whiter-than-white&dress&雪白的裙子
Lace&蕾丝,缎带
baby&sister&小妹妹
companion&伴侣
tuck&her&into&bed&卷进被子
hold&her&in&my&arms&把她搂在怀里
talk&away&all&my&worries&to&her&&向她诉说我所有的烦恼
blink&眨眼
with&long&eyelashes&flashing&&睫毛闪烁
14.&网上学习
Describe&something&interesting&you&learnt&from&the&internet.
You&should&say:
what&you&&
what&website&you&learnt&it&
how&you&learnt&
and&explain&why&you&think&it&was&interesting.
点拨:这一题也是15年1月份刚出现的新题,现如今网络很发达,大家在网上学习很多知识,注意这里需要是网上学习的有趣的东西,比如男孩子经常会在网上查游戏攻略,女孩子会查什么各种减肥方法,化妆方法等等,女孩子很显然对于美更感兴趣,这里很容易就将网站和有趣巧妙结合起来。
When&it&comes&to&something&I&learnt&from&the&Internet,&I’d&like&to&talk&about&making-up.
As&a&girl,&I&have&always&been&curious&about&how&to&look&more&attractive.&I&first&became&interested&in&the&magic&of&making&up&when&Fengjie,&who&is&a&representative&of&the&so&called&ugly&woman&in&Chinese&people’s&eyes,&appears&bright&and&charming&on&the&screen.&I&began&learning&cosmetics&back&then&when&I&was&a&college&student&as&you&know&part&of&college&girls’&life&are&focused&on&being&beautiful.&I&can’t&remember&clearly&what&website&it&was.&It&may&be&&which&we&Chinese&call&duniang,&meaning&Miss&Du.&I&always&entered&key&words&into&it&and&a&list&of&links&would&spring&up.&Sometimes&I&would&watch&videos&on&.&Sometimes&I&would&choose&to&visit&some&so-called&experts’&blog.&The&bloggers&were&always&very&skillful&in&cosmetics&and&they&were&always&very&detailed&in&explanation&as&much&makeup&is&known&to&girls&through&them.&In&this&way,&the&instructive&video&uploaded&by&them&is&actually&an&ad.&Never&was&I&more&concentrated&on&one&thing&than&the&time&when&I&was&learning&making&up&through&the&Internet.&I&thought&it&was&quite&precious&to&me&because&you&know&I&even&thought&of&taking&making-up&courses&which&would&cost&thousands&yuan.&You&cannot&imagine&how&interesting&it&was&when&a&girl&imitates&the&people&on&the&screen&step&by&step&just&to&learn&how&to&make&up.&It&was&still&ridiculous&enough&when&I&think&about&it.&
However&ridiculous&it&was,&I&learned&a&lot&from&it.&Now&I&am&able&to&attend&some&formal&conferences&with&a&little&bit&makeup&done&by&myself.&Resources&are&huge&in&this&quickly&developing&world.&As&long&as&we&can&make&full&use&of&it,&we&can&learn&a&lot&about&the&world&from&it&indeed.
重点词语:
&be&curious&about&对……感兴趣
became&interested&in&the&magic&of&对……的魔法产生了兴趣
cosmetics&化妆品
be&focused&on&集中注意力于
spring&up.&&涌现出来
blogger&&博主
they&were&always&very&detailed&in&explanation.&他们的解释总是很详尽
instructive&video&教学视频
upload&上传
Never&was&I&more&concentrated&on&one&thing&than&the&time&when……我从没有像这次这样如此集中注意力于一件事&
15.&未完成的夙愿
Describe&an&ambition&you&have&not&achieved&yet.
You&should&say:
when&you&first&had&this&
why&you&had&this&
and&explain&why&you&haven’t&achieved&it&yet.&
点拨:这也是1月份新题,未完成的夙愿,从自身性格个人爱好出发,有人喜欢写文章,有人喜欢唱歌,有人喜欢跳舞,有人喜欢游戏,性格各异。一般小时候的梦想都比较伟大,不会去考虑会不会实现,这些完全就可以结合到我们这里的ambition,想想自己小时候想成为的人&,以及那些促使你想成为这些人的因素,比如你受到的启发,周围环境的影响等等。
Referring&to&an&ambition&I&have&not&achieved&yet,&I’d&like&to&talk&about&my&dream&to&become&one&of&the&greatest&singers&in&China&from&my&fifteens.
The&idea&of&becoming&a&singer&stems&in&my&heart&from&my&childhood.&Because&my&parents&were&well&occupied&by&work&that&time,&I&grew&up&with&one&of&my&cousins,&who&is&5&years&old&than&me&and&a&great&fan&of&Chinese&folk&music.&So,&most&of&the&time&I&spent&with&her&was&to&sing&songs&and&to&listen&to&her&singing.&We&don’t&have&access&to&computers&that&time&so&that&it&was&impossible&for&us&to&download&music&from&the&Internet&quite&freely.&Instead,&our&access&to&music&was&through&TV.&We&watched&TV&series&and&there&would&be&theme&songs&which&then&became&a&hit&in&our&neighborhood.&Then&we&would&buy&a&tape&which&was&then&put&into&a&tape&recorder&we’d&bought&earlier,&so&that&wo&could&learn&songs&sentence&by&sentence&from&the&singer&with&the&pause&button&on&it.&We&schoolmates&even&competed&with&each&other.&Once&I&failed&to&win&the&singing&game,&I&would&come&back&home&asking&my&cousin&to&operate&the&tape&recorder,&imparting&me&the&best&way&to&sing&a&song.&The&next&day&when&I&went&to&school&competing&again,&I&would&always&be&the&winner.&Time&passed&by&until&I&grew&into&a&fifteen-year-old&girl&when&a&talent&show&called&Super&Girls&broadcasted&on&Hunan&channel&was&quite&thriving.&The&candidates&were&all&grass-roots,&of&whom&there&was&one&girl&of&the&same&age&with&me&became&recognized&by&the&pubic&overnight,&hence&having&the&opportunity&to&be&trained&and&to&sing&for&us&all.&Since&then,&I’ve&made&up&my&juvenile&mind&to&become&a&singer&and&I&did&have&done&something&for&it.&I&learned&almost&every&popular&song&that&time,&making&preparation&for&any&possible&competition&to&come.&However,&I&was&too&busy&studying&that&time,&having&no&time&for&any&extracurricular&activities.&The&efforts&made&to&be&a&great&singer&were&then&postponed.&My&ambition&from&my&childhood&hasn’t&come&true&till&today.
Dreams&made&in&the&childhood&are&precious&and&usually&adventurous.&We&didn’t&think&much&about&the&difficulty&in&realizing&them,&hence&reflecting&our&true&desire.&It&is&those&desire&that&made&us&unique&to&others.&My&ambition&may&not&come&true&in&the&short&period&but&it&will&have&positive&influence&on&my&whole&life.
重点词语:
stem&&&起源于
be&well&occupied&by&work&&完全被工作占据
grow&up&&成长
a&great&fan&of&Chinese&folk&music&热爱中国民歌
have&access&to&&&可获得……
a&hit&in&our&neighborhood&&&邻里的一大热点
tape&recorder&&&录音机
sentence&by&sentence&&一句一句地
operate&the&tape&recorder&&操纵录音机
impart&&传输
thriving&&&繁荣的
grass-roots&&草根
of&the&same&age&&同龄的
make&up&my&juvenile&mind&to&下定初心
extracurricular&activities&&课外活动
in&the&childhood&&小时候
adventurous&&冒险的&勇敢的
in&the&short&period&短期内
16.&希望重温的旅行
Describe&a&short&trip&you&would&like&to&make&again.
You&should&say:
where&you&
who&you&went&
what&you&did&during&the&
and&explain&why&you&would&like&to&make&the&trip&again.
这道题虽被冠上新题的称号,但是跟我们14年考过的city&you&visited&是没有本质上的区别的,最后一问点出为何你要再次旅行一遍此地,其实就是在讲述你对这个地方的各种的好的印象或是坏的印象。所以童鞋们,此题可直接套用city&you&visited.
Ok&right&then,&well&the&place&that&I’d&like&to&talk&to&you&about&is&Lijiang,&which&is&a&small&city&in&Yunnan&Province.&And&you&may&well&have&heard&of&it,&because&it’s&definitely&one&of&the&most&popular&tourist&destinations&in&China.&But&anyway,&as&for&when&I&went&there,&well&I&guess&it&must&have&been&around&five&or&six&years&ago&by&now,&and&it&was&during&one&of&my&summer&holidays,&cause&that’s&basically&when&I&had&the&most&time&to&go&traveling.
And&I&was&there&for&about&a&week,&so&I&did&quite&a&lot.&You&know,&I&tried&out&the&local&food,&I&went&wandering&around&the&old&town,&took&a&few&photos&of&course,&and&um,&what&else…?&Oh&yeah,&in&the&evening,&there&was&some&kind&of&performance&in&one&of&the&city&squares&which&I&watched,&and&it&was&very&impressive&indeed.&In&fact,&it&was&probably&the&highlight&of&the&trip.&You&know,
there&was&dancing,&singing,&magic&tricks&and&stuff&like&that.&Anyway,&as&for&what&I&actually&learned,&well&to&be&honest,&I&can’t&remember&everything&now,&because&it&was&quite&a&while&ago&when&I&was&there,&so&my&memory’s&a&bit&vague,&but&I’d&say&I&basically&just&got&a&better&understanding&of&the&local&customs&and&traditions&there.&For&instance,&I&learned&a&bit&about&one&of
ethnic&minority&groups&which&live&there.&You&know,&I&was&able&to&see&them&dancing&in&the&square,&which&I&mentioned&a&bit&earlier,&and&I&also&heard&some&of&their&traditional&music.&I’m&not&sure&what&the&name&of&this&traditional&musical&instrument&is,&but&it&made&a&really&nice&sound,&which&was&kind&of&soft&and&mellow,&and&I&actually&bought&a&CD&of&it&to&take&back&home&with&me,&to&remind&me&of&the&trip.&
Another&thing&about&culture&that&impressed&me&was&that&you&can&still&sense&dominance&of&the&matriarchal&ideology&among&a&certain&kind&of&ethnic&minority&groups.&They&still&believe&women&should&shoulder&responsibilities&for&supporting&their&families.&That’s&why&a&tour&guide&told&me&that&this&place&is&the&paradise&for&men,&but&governed&by&women.
Traveling&never&fail&to&surprise&me.&The&city&of&Lijiang&and&the&tranquil&pace&of&life&there&make&me&want&to&flee&away&the&hustle&and&bustle&of&metropolis&from&time&to&time.&It’s&an&interesting&experience&for&me&and&I&don’t&think&I&can&ever&forget&about&it.
重点词语:
The&highlight&of&the&trip&旅途中的亮点
Memory’s&a&bit&vague&记忆有点模糊
ethnic&minority&group&少数民族
mellow&柔和
dominance&统治,主导
be&governed&by&受…支配
tranquil&pace&of&life&安稳的生活节奏
flee&away&逃离
hustle&and&bustle&熙熙攘攘
17.&想合作的家人
Describe&a&family&member&you&would&like&to&work&with.
You&should&say:
who&this&person&
what&kind&of&person&he&or&she&
whether&you’ve&worked&together&
and&explain&why&you&would&like&to&work&with&this&person&(more&than&with&other&members&of&your&family).
这道题同理也是老题新考。对于人物题,人物的外貌,性格的描述肯定是不可缺少的,所以我们之前讲过的老人或是家人的题目就可以套用这些细节。至于为何想要跟他一起工作,有可能是性格因素,也有可能是爱好一致因素,再或者是情感因素,总之不管是哪种因素,只要给出例子实际说明原因即可。所以童鞋们可以参考下我后面当中采用之前讲过的老人的例子改编一点点之后的sample。
Let&me&talk&about&my&grandfather,&he&is&the&family&member&I&would&like&to&work&with.&My&grandfather&is&over&70&years&old&but&looks&younger&than&his&age.&He&is&quite&tall&and&slim.&He&got&a&clean-shaved&face&and&wears&a&pair&of&quite&heavy&glasses.
Actually,&I&spent&my&whole&childhood&with&him&cause&my&parents&were&too&busy&at&working.&He&used&to&be&a&respected&middle&school&teacher&in&my&hometown,&but&he’s&retired&at&home&now.&Actually&the&main&reason&that&I&want&to&work&with&my&grandpa&is&very&simple&which&is&that&I&want&to&be&a&teacher&in&the&future,&and&I&hope&he&can&teach&me&lots&of&his&teaching&experience,&like&how&to&deal&with&the&bad&students&in&the&class&and&so&&and&another&point&is&that&the&personalities&of&my&grandpa&have&great&influence&on&me.
He’s&the&most&warm-hearted&and&funny&person&I&have&ever&known.&He’s&always&full&of&passion,&love&and&concerns&about&people&around&him.&I&guess&that’s&the&main&reason&why&so&many&of&his&students&admired&him&so&much.&I&mean,&my&grandpa&receives&dozens&of&cards&on&every&year’s&Teachers’&Day.&As&for&the&reason&why&I&enjoy&spending&time&with&him.&Let&me&see…&He&taught&me&a&lot&in&life.&Firstly,&my&grandfather&taught&me&to&respect&people&around&me&and&to&be&an&honest&person.&He’s&very&popular&in&our&neighborhood&which&is&partly&because&he&has&a&pleasant&face&and&always&gives&the&impression&of&being&friendly.
Also,&my&grandfather&has&taught&me&a&lot&about&optimism.&He&is&not&the&kind&of&person&that&gives&up&easily,&no&matter&what&happens.&He&is&the&person&who&is&always&there&for&me,&to&have&my&back&whenever&I&need&him.&I&feel&free&spending&time&with&him&because&we&can&talk&about&everything,&like&my&studies,&something&in&the&news,&but&generally&what&normally&happens&is&that&he&asks&me&how&things&are&going,&and&after&listening&to&me&he&will&then&offer&some&of&his&thoughts&and&advice,&which&I&really&appreciate,&because&he’s&obviously&experienced&a&lot&more&than&I&have&in&life.
So&to&some&extent,&he’s&more&like&a&learned&and&intelligent&friend&whose&rich&life&experience&could&always&illuminate&my&way&forward.&We&have&a&very&intimate&and&harmonious&bond.&Although&I&am&busy&at&studying/working&lately,&I&still&pay&him&a&visit&whenever&I&have&time.&And&I&really&look&forward&that&I&can&work&with&him&as&a&teacher.
18.&想重温的电影
Describe&a&movie&you&would&like&to&watch&again.
You&should&say:
what&it&was&
when&and&where&you&watched&
who&you&watched&it&
and&explain&why&you&would&like&to&watch&it&again.
不管是想重温的电影,还是喜欢看的电影,都是在讲电影,所以童鞋们应该记得,14年我们考了一个你喜欢看的外国电影,所以这里面就可以直接套用了。
As&for&a&movie&that&I&would&like&to&watch&again,&I&would&like&to&say&one&of&my&favorite&American&film--&The&Shawshank’s&Redemption.
This&film&is&published&in&1994&and&it&is&about&the&story&of&Andy&Dufresne,&a&banker&sentenced&to&life&in&Shawshank&State&Prison&for&the&murder&of&his&wife&and&her&lover&despite&he&is&innocent&actually.&In&the&prison,&he&makes&friend&with&Ellis&Boyd&"Red"&Redding,&and&is&protected&by&the&guards&after&the&warden&begins&using&him&in&his&money&laundering&operation.&After&serving&40&years,&Red&is&finally&paroled.&He&struggles&to&adapt&to&life&outside&prison&and&fears&he
never&will.&Remembering&his&promise&to&Andy,&he&visits&Buxton&and&finds&a&cache&containing&money&and&a&letter&asking&him&to&come&to&Zihuatanejo.&Red&violates&his&parole&and&travels&to&Fort&Hancock,&Texas&to&cross&the&border&to&Mexico,&admitting&he&finally&feels&hope.&On&a&beach&in&Zihuatanejo&he&finds&Andy,&and&the&two&friends&are&happily&reunited.
The&film&is&written&and&directed&by&Frank&Darabont&and&Tim&Robbins&and&Morgan&Freeman&play&two&most&important&roles&in&it.&It&is&considered&as&one&of&the&best&movies&of&all&time.&Two&years&ago,&I&saw&this&movie&on&the&Internet,&and&fell&in&love&with&the&hero&Andy&immediately.&He&succeeds&in&maintaining&his&feeling&of&self-worth&when&placed&in&a&hopeless&position.&Andy's&integrity&is&an
important&theme&in&the&story&line,&especially&in&prison,&where&integrity&is&lacking.
The&movie&teaches&me&that&we&should&never&lose&hope&wherever&we&are&and&nothing&can&set&limitations&on&us&if&our&hearts&are&free.&Actually&I&have&watched&this&film&for&almost&thirty&times,&but&I&still&would&like&to&watch&it&again&and&again&and&I&also&highly&recommend&it&to&my&friends&and&even&you,&because&it&is&really&a&fantastic&movie&which&can&teach&us&some&life&philosophy.
重点词语:
The&Shawshank’s&Redemption&肖申克的救赎
Be&sentenced&to&life&终身监禁
money&laundering&operation&洗钱行为
violates&his&parole&违反了假释条例
reunited&重逢
The&film&is&written&and&directed&by&Frank&Darabont&电影由弗兰克·达拉邦特导演和编剧
Tim&Robbins&and&Morgan&Freeman&play&two&most&important&roles&in&it&蒂姆罗宾斯和摩根弗里曼在其中扮演两名主要角色
It&is&considered&as&one&of&the&best&movies&of&all&time&公认为有史以来最好的电影之一
self-worth&自尊
integrity&正直、健全
19.&有领导力的朋友
Describe&a&friend&who&you&think&is&a&good&leader.
You&should&say:
who&this&friend&
how&you&first&
how&other&people&behave&towards&him&or&
and&explain&why&you&think&he&or&she&is&a&good&leader.
人物题都有一定的相似之处,你可以机智的选取你会讲的人物,那么他在外貌性格甚至是爱好上都是可以去套用的,你只需要点出本体的个性之处就可,比如说,我要描述的朋友是我的同学,或是爷爷,或是老师都是可以的,因为题中也是没有限制年龄的,那接下来就是你要举个例子说明他是一个good&leader即可,而这个例子可以很好的借鉴我们之前讲过的物品题project,几个人一起合作完成的任务,正好可以出现一个good&leader。
I&will&tell&you&one&of&my&friend&who&is&a&good&leader&called&Jack.&He&is&my&classmate&in&the&senior&high&school&and&he&is&not&only&very&handsome&but&also&very&excellent&in&studying,&and&lots&of&teachers&like&him&very&much.&Simultaneously&he&is&one&of&my&role&model.&The&first&time&that&I&thought&he&is&a&good&leader&was&when&we&were&arranged&to&do&a&project.&We&were&divided&into&the&same&group&with&other&two&&classmates&and&we&needed&to&work&together&to&accomplish&the&task.&
It&was&the&assignment&which&was&given&by&the&politics&teacher.&The&research&topic&was&“a&great&man&from&your&country”.
The&requirements&of&this&research&topic&stated,&we&were&required&to&form&a&group&of&four&people&and&to&conduct&a&research&on&the&topic,&8000&words&of&report&and&20&minutes&of&presentation&should&be&prepared.&
Firstly,&Jack&arranged&us&different&tasks&according&to&our&ability&and&personality,&for&example,&I&was&quite&good&at&logical&thinking,&so&I&was&arranged&to&clear&up&the&information&that&other&teammates&have&searched&from&the&internet&and&some&book&materials&and&distinguished&the&most&important&part.&Actually&the&task&was&accomplished&comprehensively&by&me.&So&I&think&this&is&one&of&the&reasons&that&I&believe&he&is&a&good&leader.
What’s&more,&in&the&process&of&preparation,&we&found&that&some&of&the&teammate&didn’t&have&the&teamwork&spirit.&And&Jack&also&tried&his&best&to&persuade&them&to&pay&attention&to&our&project.&I&still&remember&that&he&would&buy&us&hot&drinkings,&like&coffee,&milk&tea&and&so&on&to&make&us&more&energetic&when&we&had&some&discussing&meetings.&And&sometimes&he&even&helped&other&teammates&to&do&some&tasks.&Because&of&him,&we&finally&won&the&first&place&in&the&task.
From&him,&I&learn&that,&to&be&a&good&leader,&you&should&be&patient&and&considerate,&and&try&your&best&to&make&the&result&of&the&whole&team&as&your&purpose.&And&actually&Jack&made&it,&I&hope&I&can&make&it&too&someday.
重点词语:
Protagonist&主角
background&research&背景调查
work&study&勤工俭学
military&leader&军事家
vastly&different&非常不同的
important&quotes&重要的摘录
develop&thesis&statement&陈述论点
conclude&topic&assignment&总结主题
research&skill&调研技巧
从朋友习得的好习惯
Describe&a&good&habit&that&you&learn&from&a&friend.
You&should&say:
&&&&Who&this&friend&is
&&&&did&you&know&her
&&&&What&habit&that&is
Why&do&you&think&it’s&a&good&habit
此种新题是最好套题的题目,好习惯,比如说养成好的健身的习惯,或者关注健康的习惯,这样就痛我们14年讲的stay&healthy这道题就可以套用了,然后再把这种经历牵扯到你其中一个朋友身上就可以了。
Okay,&when&it&comes&to&a&good&habit&that&I&learn&from&my&friend,&it&might&be&jogging&that&I&have&learnt&from&my&father&who&is&the&best&friend&of&mine.&I&started&this&activity&when&I&was&in&high&school.&At&that&time,&my&father&and&I&would&go&jogging&at&night,&after&I&finished&my&homework.&It&was&a&good&chance&to&spend&time&with&my&dad&since&the&two&of&us&were&extremely&busy&all&the&time.&Nowadays,&I&try&to&go&running&at&least&twice&a&week,&but&it&depends&on&my&schedule.
My&father&is&a&successful&middle-aged&businessman,&he&has&realized&the&importance&of&health&because&of&his&stressful&work.&So&he&has&cultivated&the&habit&of&jogging&for&one&hour&every&morning,&and&he&often&required&me&to&jog&with&him.&At&the&very&beginning,&I&totally&didn’t&understand&why&he&always&asked&me&to&do&this,&but&it&turns&out&that&this&habit&is&both&beneficial&for&physical&and&mental&fitness.&
Since&I&am&now&in&college,&I&usually&go&for&a&running&in&the&school&gym&which&is&equipped&with&very&advanced&treadmills.&You&know,&a&good&thing&about&the&treadmill&is&that&the&speed&of&running&can&be&controlled&and&measured;&also&it&can&record&my&heart&rate&and&how&many&calories&have&been&burned&during&the&running.
My&outfit&for&running&is&quite&simple,&I&mean,&I&like&running&with&my&iPod,&my&Nike&running&shoes&and&a&pair&of&running&tights.&My&legs&generate&a&lot&of&heat&so&I&don’t&need&as&many&layers&on&my&lower&body.&I’d&like&to&download&many&pieces&of&rock&music&into&my&iPod&so&I&can&listen&to&them&while&I&am&running.
I&fall&for&jogging&for&a&number&of&reasons.&First&of&all,&it&is&a&simple&sport&that&I&can&do&every&day&to&keep&me&healthy.&Unlike&other&kind&of&sports&which&may&involve&several&people&to&play,&I&can&do&it&myself&in&a&very&flexible&way.&What’s&more,&it’s&a&sport&of&endurance,&I&need&at&least&15&minutes&to&warm&up,&and&then&I&try&to&go&a&bit&faster&to&break&a&sweat.&It’s&definitely&a&good&workout,&especially&for&my&legs.&I&can&make&my&calves,&my&quads&and&my&hamstring&much&stronger.&On&top&of&that,&running&can
help&to&me&release&my&stress&and&pressure&stem&from&my&study.&When&I&run,&I&try&to&push&my&limits.&The&key&is&to&remain&determined&and&persistent.
重点词语:
It&depends&on&my&schedule&取决于我的日程表
Treadmill&跑步机
The&speed&of&running&can&be&controlled&and&measured&跑步速度可以被控制和记录
Burn&calories&燃烧卡路里
Running&tights&跑步紧身裤
It’s&a&sport&of&endurance&这是一个考验耐力的运动
Warm&up&热身
Push&the&limits&挑战极限
Break&a&sweat&出汗
Calves,&quads,&and&hamstring&小腿,股四头肌,腿筋
更多文章推荐