等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁08-1509-1708-0308-25
04-2002-1207-2912-27
◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐全民枪战毁灭无改龙也是很好用的中有一首英文歌,词中有babakebei什么名子_百度知道
全民枪战毁灭无改龙也是很好用的中有一首英文歌,词中有babakebei什么名子
cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon&#39, beggingI'm on my kneesI don're awayOoh babyCause a bullet don't you come and put it down on meSugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put it down on meMy broken piecesYou put them upDon'm without yaSo insecureYt give all that shy shitNo make up onThat'm broken downIt gotta be afraidDon'm something weakYou got me begging, lovingI need it nowWhen I's mySugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put it down on meYeahI want that red velvetI want that sugar sweetDon't wanna play no gamesI don't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it't you come and put it down on meOm living forI don't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteSugarYes pleaseWon't careWhere you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteSugarYes pleaseWon'm without youI't no other wayCause girl you're hotterThan a southern california baeI don't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it't you come and put it down on meOt let nobody touch itUnless that somebody is meI gotta be a manThere ain&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon're awayOoh babyCause a bullet don's killing me when you&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon's killing me when you't you come and put it down on meOh right here, hangingCome get me someWhen I&#39, one thingI&#39Sugar - Maroon 5I'm hurting babyI&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put it down on meOh right here
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的歌词是:I love you Baba_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词是:I love you Baba
在幸福一定强在1月25日那天上非常静距离这个节目最后在场上拿着书签名的时候,播的音乐是什么?是最后已经结束了的时候,下面已经打出字幕来了的时候。这是当天晚上的视频地址:隐约出现的时间大约是39分08秒的时候
音乐出现在LadyGaga的PokerFace 的后面
提问者采纳
是王若琳的Can’t Take俯筏碘禾鄢鼓碉态冬卡 My Eyes Off You虽然很多人唱过这首歌,但王若琳的声音很有特色,明显是她。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You唱的人很多
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询