应该是的、我也喜欢这首嗨曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌词带come on come on的一首歌_百度知道
求歌词带come on come on的一首歌
是一个女的唱的 欧美的 整首歌的速度非常慢 给人很唯美的感觉 (原谅我的英语捉鸡 只听得懂这两句- -)
come on come on, come on come on 唱的时候会这样唱两次
提问者采纳
Read All About It
楼主已经表达的很明白了
伦敦奥运会的闭幕曲
采纳率100%
m in this dreamIt&#39, come onSay that we&#39., come onSay that we's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYll be togetherCm in this dreamIt&#39, come onSay that we&#39, come onCome on.;ll be togetherCome on, come onLittle taste of heavenIt&#39, ohIn the middle of the nightWhen I'm in this dreamIt&#39, come onLittle taste of heavenI&#39:《Fearless》歌曲标签;ll be togetherCm caught up in youUntouchable Burning brighter than the sunAnd when you&#39, ohUntouchableBurning brighter than the sunAnd when you&#39, come onSay that we&#39:乡村流行欧美伴奏舒缓旋律切分音歌词UntouchableTaylor SwiftUntouchable like a distant diamond skyI's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYll be here anywayBut you're untouchableBurning brighter than the sunNow that you'll be togetherCome on, come onSay that we&#39,m reaching out and I just can&#39, come onLittle taste of heavenOh, come onOhIn the middle of the nightWe could form this dreamI wanna feel you by my sideStanding next to meYou gotta come on, come onSay that we's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYou gotta come on.;ll be togetherCome on, come on come onIn the middle of the nightWe could form this dreamI wanna feel you by my sideStanding next to meYt tell you whyI't wait here all dayI know you's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYre close I feel like coming undoneIn the middle of the nightWhen I&#39, ohIn the middle of the nightWhen I&#39,m caught up in youI&#39.It'm in this dreamIt's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYs half full and I won'm caught up in youOh;re saying that you're close I feel like coming undoneIn the middle of the nightWhen I'm in this dreamIt're close I feel like coming undoneIn the middle of the nightWhen I&#39, come onOh。 ...展开全文m in this dreamIt&#39, come onSay that we&#39., come onSay that we's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYll be togetherCm in this dreamIt&#39, come onSay that we&#39, come onCome on.;ll be togetherCome on, come onLittle taste of heavenIt&#39, ohIn the middle of the nightWhen I'm in this dreamIt&#39, come onLittle taste of heavenI&#39:《Fearless》歌曲标签;ll be togetherCm caught up in youUntouchable Burning brighter than the sunAnd when you&#39, ohUntouchableBurning brighter than the sunAnd when you&#39, come onSay that we&#39:乡村流行欧美伴奏舒缓旋律切分音歌词UntouchableTaylor SwiftUntouchable like a distant diamond skyI's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYll be here anywayBut you're untouchableBurning brighter than the sunNow that you'll be togetherCome on, come onSay that we&#39,m reaching out and I just can&#39, come onLittle taste of heavenOh, come onOhIn the middle of the nightWe could form this dreamI wanna feel you by my sideStanding next to meYou gotta come on, come onSay that we's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYou gotta come on.;ll be togetherCome on, come on come onIn the middle of the nightWe could form this dreamI wanna feel you by my sideStanding next to meYt tell you whyI't wait here all dayI know you's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYre close I feel like coming undoneIn the middle of the nightWhen I&#39, ohIn the middle of the nightWhen I&#39,m caught up in youI&#39.It'm in this dreamIt's like a million little starsSpelling out your nameYs half full and I won'm caught up in youOh;re saying that you're close I feel like coming undoneIn the middle of the nightWhen I'm in this dreamIt're close I feel like coming undoneIn the middle of the nightWhen I&#39, come onOh。欧美女歌手 Taylor SwiftUntouchable所属专辑是不是Taylor Swift的untouchable啊;ll be togetherCome on收起
网友推荐的&come on!推荐一首歌,分数就是你的了!
381272人推荐
330486人推荐
312212人推荐
276180人推荐
242152人推荐
230669人推荐
231354人推荐
234866人推荐
231379人推荐
213682人推荐
186159人推荐
171793人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他4条回答
Dale Arden - COME BABY
不是这个啊 歌的节奏很慢的
Emeli Sande - Read All About It Part 3
Olly Murs 的 C`mon C`mon
Into The Fire
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,其中有几句是 ***to nine,***want to do oh_百度知道
有一首歌,其中有几句是 ***to nine,***want to do oh
baby是什么歌
我有更好的答案
问题补充那里问的是贾斯汀比伯的BABY???
DO IT ALL NIGHT
oh do it all night
do it with me
i'll take you to heaven if you make me feel free
baby do it tonight
do it all right
just take me and shake me till i burn up inside
oh do it all night
do it with me
as hot as a fire and as strong as a tree
do it tonight
do it all right
you got it i knew it you can do it tonight
oh do it all night
do it with me
oh as hot as a fire and as strong as a tree
come on baby and do it with me
you may find you need
alfredo jerry ralph or pete
it may be okay with bernie willy tim and ray
you'll love to get a kiss
from andy geor...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁权志龙有一首歌里 一直有 come come 的是什么歌_百度知道
权志龙有一首歌里 一直有 come come 的是什么歌
我有更好的答案
同上,是《crayon》一段歌词是Come on girls Come on boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon Come on girls Come on boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon 望亲故采纳
专辑ONE OF A KIND主打&crayon&
crayon (蜡笔 )
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
权志龙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于“一夜情”的一首歌
《我估不到》  
是一首粤语作品,国语的意思,是“我预计不到,我没有想到”    这首歌,我也估不到有几个人听过。这个叫做刘美君的歌手,我也估不到有几个人晓得她。但是在90年的时候(当时我还在上高中),这首歌作为香港第三季度劲歌候选,曾经给我留下深刻的惊艳,一直到现在都能记得,这个效果我还是估不到。    刘美君的声音,哎,怎么说呢?―――就是最适合用“性感”这个词来形容了,有些鼻音的,音质很厚实的,亮丽中带一点灰色的,哈哈,不能继续形容了,这个是可意会不可言传的。一个成年的男子或者女士都会略带羞涩的知道。    作为歌厅女郎出身的刘美君,早早嫁人,老公与娱乐圈有些瓜葛,于是举荐老婆去唱片公司出碟,可惜她唱歌多是出于兴趣,玩票性质,也懒得去迎合公司老板或者歌迷的喜好,所以她不红,她比王菲还特立独行。后来她又不声不响的离了婚。总之,她不是一个大歌星。    再次听见她的声音,是在滚石与人合唱《 I swear》。合唱的是谁?齐豫、杜丽莎和林忆莲。这首歌她有点友情出演的意思,林忆莲是主角,唱了其中接近三分之二的部分,其他三个,各有几句,然后就是合音甘草了。    不过在其他三员唱将的夹攻之下,刘美君的声音还是那么出挑,如果你听过她的歌,第一句出来,就会知道是她,如假包换,童叟无欺。    重新说回这首《我估不到》,歌词完整的讲述一个故事,什么故事呢?就是一夜情!    当然,419这个东东,现在已经不希奇了,可是你可以知道,在1990年的时候,这种前卫歌词对我这个懵懂少年曾经构成多大的冲击。    你听她唱道:“曾经在这个家中狠狠的吵架与这个他,匆匆的冲到街中进入一间酒吧”    然后就有了艳遇 “在酒醉中又认识另一个他,明知不应该仍一起度过这一夜,竟将身体和电话统统交给了他。。。”后来发展就很自然了,酒吧的他打来了电话,接电话的这个却是家中的他,最后家中的他对她说“你爱他去吧”,歌曲结尾刘美君哀哀的抱怨:“最后只剩下我一个,这结局,哎呀呀呀呀,我估不到我估不到”    语句十分调侃,吉他快节奏的,舞曲风格,要是不懂歌词,还会觉得很活泼快乐,但是仔细听了,发现都市人落寞的不知所云的心态,却诠释的非常好,浮躁、冷漠、懒得负责任、一晌贪欢、现实主义的冷酷仙境。    不过还好,这样的都市人都有一颗不容易“受伤”的心,估不到就估不到吧,去“玩”自然有“玩”的资本。两个人两个个体,谁和谁之间不是“风景”的关系呢?过程是好的,那就是好的,别问结局了。    十分有“教育意义”的一首歌,也满好听的,在这里推荐,不算诲淫诲盗吧?  
  和赵之璧比呢?
  赵之璧是谁?我还是有些孤陋寡闻的,花妹妹教教我。
  听她一首歌吧:  在你和天空之间
  刘美君的歌还真没听过。90年我还在上小学哎^_^
  花无数,这首歌我在sogua下载了,歌手音质很不错,唱得也很好,但是并不野性呀,是一首苦情痴心歌,和刘美君是两种路数,并不具备可比性,我觉得
  不错,我也这么认为。  但总觉得两个人是不同其他的一类女人,  就象纪晓芙和峨嵋派众女子格格不入一样。
  各有心水喜好,呵呵 自己喜欢的总是有点与众不同的,要不喜欢了来干吗    峨嵋派的女士,只是被灭绝师太管的太严了,并不是坏女人们哦
  谁说她们坏啦,怎么也是几百年前的神仙姐姐呀,且是继承了郭襄传下来的香火,焉有不看重之道理。  说到郭襄,就免不了的叹一声气,即便是如楼主般好“附庸风雅”的,也难给她附上哪个现代的女子。
  刘美君  记得的就只剩下《一双旧皮鞋》了
  嗯,她的歌确实不怎么多
不过唱得真的很性感,    若要把她对应一下红楼十二金钗,我会选择 多姑娘。红楼中,就多姑娘最吸引人 呵呵
  我有一个高中同学超喜欢刘美君!天天都在唱”君子多情&
  多姑娘不是十二金钗里的,可能副册又副册里有吧。呵呵
  哇塞,楼主厉害,翻出刘美君了。我同意楼主说法,她的声音很性感
  多姑娘 哈哈,怎么能算金钗呢?    是一个很“真实”的美女
  恩,想起她曾经唱过一支歌:这么那么    长的不算漂亮,性感?恩,大概男女对性感定义不同。我更觉得她是很个性的一个歌手。声音有些厚,不算太亮,可是过耳不忘。
  说的好!
  好象《广岛之恋》讲的也是一夜情吧~
  端午节都过去一半了,我才想起来一定要给你送个粽子来。只可惜我未听过刘美君的歌,好了,罚我自己吃个鸡蛋得了。节日快乐!
  “ 好象《广岛之恋》讲的也是一夜情吧~
”      --------同意哦~~!《广岛之恋》确实在讲一夜情哦~!—————
  顶,    知道刘美君的人不多了。
  听过CRAIG DAVID 的7 DAYS
没?也是讲419的
  Artist: Craig David  Song: 7 Days      On my way to see my friends  who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh)  As I walked through the subway  it must have been about quarter past three  In front of me  stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body  She asked me for the time  I said it‘d cost her her name  a six digit number & a date with me tomorrow at nine    Did she decline? No  Didn‘t she mind? I don‘t think so  Was it for real? Damn sure  What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24  So was she keen? She couldn‘t wait  Cinnamon queen? let me update  What did she say? She said she‘d love to  rendezvous  She asked me what we were gonna do  said we‘d start with a bottle of moet for two    [Chorus]    Monday  took her for a drink on Tuesday  we were making love by Wednesday  and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday  I met this girl on Monday  took her for a drink on Tuesday  we were making love by Wednesday  and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday    [Verse 2]  Nine was the time  cos I‘ll be getting mine  and she was looking fine  Smooth talker  she told me  She‘d love to unfold me all night long  Ooh I loved the way she kicked it  from the front to back she flipped (back she flipped it, ooh the   way she  kicked it)  And I oh oh I yeah  hope that she‘d care  cos I‘m a man who‘ll always be there    Ooh yeah  I‘m not a man to play around baby  Ooh yeah  cos a one night stand isn‘t really fair  From the first impression girl hmm you don‘t seem to be like that  Cos there‘s no need to chat for there‘ll be plenty for that  From the subway to my home  endless ringing of my phone  When you feeling all alone  all you gotta do  is just call me call me    [Chorus]    Monday  took her for a drink on Tuesday  we were making love by Wednesday  and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday  I met this girl on Monday  took her for a drink on Tuesday  we were making love by Wednesday  and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday    [Bridge]    (Break it down, uh break it down)  Since I met this special lady  ooh yeah  I can‘t get her of my mind  She‘s one of a kind  And I ain‘t about to deny it  It‘s a special kind thing  with you-oh.......    [Chorus]    Monday  took her for a drink on Tuesday  we were making love by Wednesday  and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday  I met this girl on Monday  took her for a drink on Tuesday  we were making love by Wednesday  and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday    [x2]  
  呵呵,还有这首,也是讲一夜情的:)    Heart - All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You Lyrics Current
    It was a rainy night when he came into sight  Standing by the road  no umbrella  no coat  So I pulled up along side and I offered him a ride  He accepted with a smile so we drove for a while    I didn‘t ask him his name  this lonely boy in the rain  Fate tell me it‘s right  is this love at first sight  Please don‘t make it wrong  just stay for the night    All I wanna do is make love to you  Say you will  You want me too  All I wanna do is make love to you  I‘ve got loving arms to hold on too    So we found this hotel  it was a place I knew well  We made magic that night. Oh  he did everything right  He brought the woman out of me  so many times  easily  And in the morning when he woke all I let him was a note  I told him ‘I am the flower you are the seed‘  We walked in the garden we planted a tree  Don‘t try to find me  please don‘t you dare  Just live in my memory  you ‘ll always be there    All I wanna do is make love to you  One night of love was all we knew  All I wanna do is make love to you  I‘ve got loving arms to hold on too    Oh  oooh  we made love  Love like strangers  All night long  We made love    Then it happened one day  we came round the same way  You can imagine his surprise when he saw his own eyes  I said ‘please  please understand  I‘m in love with another man  And what he couldn‘t give me  was the one little thing you can‘    All I wanna do is make love to you  One night of love was all we knew  All I want to do is make love to you  Come on  say you will  you want me too    All I wanna do is make love to you  One night of love was all we knew  All I want to do is make love to you  Say you will  you want me to    All night long  All night long    All night long  All night long.        蛮详细的一个故事吧:)  只是,“I‘m in love with another man  And what he couldn‘t give me  was the one little thing you can‘”  看来,除了这个一夜情,平日里女主人公也挺惨的,嘿嘿:P
  杜德伟的  救你
  1986 刘美君    最后一夜   清晨   亚热带少年   忘情   午夜情   假裝   Mind Made Up   霓虹鸟   隔   惆怅沧桑夜   亚热带少年(Subtropical Mix)   Mind Made Up(Extended Mix)    1987 点解    一对旧皮鞋   Man In The Moon   这双眼只望你   为你而生   生活一小时   Give Me All Your Love,Boy   请求   失恋CAFE   点解   自甘墮落      
  1988 公子多情    广播道神话   也許是爱   讨厌   燃点真爱   风情   公子多情   一见钟情   明天止步   痴心误会   浪漫时光   甜甜小公主    1989 Remixes    一见钟情   亚热带少年   Give Me All Your Love,Boy   最后一夜   霓虹鸟   Mind Made Up   這双眼只望你   点解      
  1989 笑说    异乡邂逅   爱是无涯   我笑说…   Yesterday Dreamer   慢镜   你说是苦我说甜   街边派对   有人   消极的爱   缘   异乡邂逅(演奏版)    1990 赤裸感觉    玩玩   赤裸抱月下   破例   我估不到   有谁知我此时情   事前   来吧   眼睛杀手   心魔   感觉   事后      
  1990 香港情    错便错到底   小风波   后悔   广播道神话   缘   异乡邂逅   自甘墮落   Mind Made Up   清晨   Give Me All Your Love,Boy   风情   事前   事后    1990 依依    这么那么怎么   蠢动   六本本的榻榻米   后悔   Youe House Or my House   依依   延续   私人地带   午夜传真   小风波      
  1991 听我细诉    21世纪女人心   贴面舞   梦中情人   多些给我那些   吧   我   雪女   天长地久   夜已变的骚了   新年愿望   寄语    1991 香港情未了    新年愿望   霓虹鸟(Re-arranged Version)   一对旧皮鞋   也许是爱   也许是爱   感觉   忘情   隔   请求   痴心误会   我笑说...   六本木的塌塌米   夜已变得骚了      
  1992 Best of Prudence    最后一夜   公子多情   点解   异乡邂逅   我估不到   爱是无涯   这么那么怎么   你说是苦我说甜   一见钟情   偷窥(刘美君 林保怡合唱)   一对旧皮鞋   依依   亚热带少年( Subtropical boy)   天长地久   事后   午夜情    1992 不再娃娃    各自各精彩   小惊大怪   Touch Me Feel Me   思潮   不着地的飞鸟   China Girl   娃娃岁月   死心塌地   释放   Wooh      
  1992 秋心    旧曲新愁(A Some Version)   女人心   你的双眼深如秋   最后情人   旧曲新愁(A Heartache Version)   再让我望你多一眼   骤然   爱上别人的伴侣   超越黄线   了不起   醉生笑梦死    1993 被你纵坏    嬉戏号客机   敏感   意外   搔我心底痒   最骚的梦   被你纵坏   唇情   不可能说的梦   夜长梦多   你望我望你      
  1994 夜有所思 日有所梦    陪我   JUST HOLD ON   不愿等,也...   糊涂族人   YOUR‘S FOREVER   情不死   消耗生命   三十度   LOVE ME   WHISPERS OF THE SOUL(DUET WITH LARRY HAMMOND)    2000 爱自己    Tell You My Story   每次我都很认真   因为我没有   伤人太重   The Last Night   让步   偷想   旅行   关灯   好好活下去      
  其他    林忆莲、刘美君 - What a wonderful world   林忆莲、刘美君、齐豫、杜丽莎-I SWEAR      
  哇,原来讲一夜情的歌曲很多呢,楼上的能不能一次都传给我听听啊?
  达明一派&一夜情&    直接点
  阿MEI的《一夜情》是我电脑里下载的第一首MP3,所以印像特别深。  “你我是谁真的一点都不重要,只要我们放的开。。。”
  我的天,大开了眼界,楼上的黄要命,这么多的刘美君的歌曲,在哪里可以下载?最好免费而且mp3格式    这个帖子不是掉下去很久了么,怎么又出现了 呵呵
  。。。。。。刘美君是专唱黄色小调的?我怎么就没听过呢?可惜了-_-```
  哈,难得还有人喜欢刘美君JJ。:)))
  她的《一双旧皮鞋》不错啊~
  还有张惠妹的那首《一夜情》
大家还爱看

我要回帖

更多关于 come on baby 的文章