Please sweep the floor, floor upstairs (including the bed
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语翻译今天天气晴朗好不容易又到了周末,可以暂时放下学习的压力好好的放松一下,所以舍不得从床上爬起来,可以好好的补眠下睡个懒觉,不知不觉时就到了中午,正好,可以省了一顿早饭直接吃午饭,吃完午饭后有些无聊,突然想起今天还有篇英语日记还没有写,本子也还没有准备,正好弟弟想要去买书,于是我便拉着他一起陪我去买本子顺便买他的书
The weather is sunny today finally went to the weekend, can put aside the study pressure to relax, so reluctant to get up from bed, can have a good sleep, imperceptibly at noon, just in time, can save a large breakfast eating lunch, after lunch,I feel some boring, suddenly remembered today have English diary has not written a book, also have no preparation, just brother wants to buy books, so I took him to accompany me to buy a book buy his book. 望采纳,谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
before breakfast是什么意思
中文翻译早饭前:&&&&adv. 1.在前,在前方,在前头,在前面。 2.在以前 ...:&&&&n. 早餐;早餐食物。 at breakfast 早餐时 ...
例句与用法Please make your beds before breakfast .请在早饭前把床铺好。Before breakfast this morning mr. candy informed me that he was going away for a fortnight .早饭前,坎迪先生关照我说他要出门去两个礼拜。When i was young, i would get up at 5 o'clock and go for a long walk before breakfast .我年轻时五点起床,到较远的地方去散散步,然后才吃早饭。Shall we get up early tomorrow morning and go for a walk before breakfast and have it out .我们明天早点起来,在早饭前出去散步,畅谈一下怎么样?Now i am not having any ifs and buts -- it is cold showers for everyone before breakfast tomorrow .好了,不要跟我讨价还价明天早饭前大家都要用冷水淋浴。There was a little grey in the sky, so i stepped into the woods and lay down for a nap before breakfast .这时候,天空已经有点发白,我走到树林里躺下,想在吃早饭之前先睡一下。Yes , i ll go before breakfast - i ll be glad to好,我在吃早饭以前就走我乐意的。 Laugh before breakfast and you ' ll cry before supper笑得早也会哭得早。 Uh , immediately . before breakfast , huh ? yes , sir . yes , sir立即,在早饭之前-好的,先生We go jogging in the park before breakfast我们在早餐前去公园慢跑。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
before breakfast的中文翻译,before breakfast是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译before breakfast,before breakfast的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 整理床铺英语 的文章

随机推荐