求会英语的求大神帮我ps搞笑图帮我!挺n

求英语大神帮我翻译一下!!!_百度知道
求英语大神帮我翻译一下!!!
Whether your goal is to become a multinillionaire business owner,climb to the top of the corporate ladder,become a professiobal spirts stars or entertainer,or to be successful in any oth旦海测剿爻济诧汐超搂er field of endeavor,you need to learn what the greats in that field already know.It is common sense to know that those who have already excelled in their fields must know how to do it.It should then be obvious that if you know what they know,and use that knowledge,then you too can become successful.But what is the best way to go about acpuiring that knowledge?Let’s look at three ways that can work for you.The first way is to study the greats.Today we have all sorts of resources to help you do this .Most fields of endeavor will have books written by the greats and books written about the greats.BY reading these books you can get knowledge of what the leaders in your field know and what they do.Most successful people develop the habit of reading about successful people and their strategies.You will probably find that there are also magazines that specialize in your chosen field.Typically such magazines will regularly interview successful people to try to discover what it is that has led to their success.
The spirit of college students entrepreneurs for now forms of employment 旦海测剿爻济诧汐超搂increasing, according to the study, the students' choice of entrepreneurship is also accounted for a large proportion, and entrepreneurship is the realization of personal value, a form of promoting economic development. However, college students entrepreneurial success rate is not high, despite social and school when students played a certain role in promoting, but relative to the society and school, entrepreneurs quality and ability is the key to business success. Classification by literature summary of the entrepreneurial spirit, combined with successful entrepreneurs in the case analysis, through the literature and case, let the students understand, as a successful entrepreneurs need excellent spirit and quality have, and how to develop and improve their own entrepreneurial spirit, also can let students in before the start, to improve their psychological quality and the entrepreneurial spirit, it is also the key factor to success.
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁来个大神帮我写英语作业啊。_南陵吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:16,712贴子:
来个大神帮我写英语作业啊。收藏
A complete investigation into the causes of the accident should lead to improved standards and should ____ new operating procedures.A. result inB. match withC. subject toD. proceed with
There is a(n) ______ lack of water in the northern part of the country, because there has been almost no rain since last February.A. accurateB. cuteC. intenseD. acute
At first ______, Manhattan seems to be a city of high-rises, blinding lights and a crazy pace.A. glareB. stareC. graceD. glance
Pupils who pass the test will be ______ to the next grade.A. promotedB. proceededC. progressedD. projected
The 12-year-old boy’s goal is to specialize ______ Western history in the future.A. onB. toC. inD. at
Though you failed in this job interview, you should trust yourself. It’s sad that one lacks ______ in himself.A. beliefB. patienceC. respectD. confidence
She called her parents just to tell them that she had become ______ to life at the university.A. accumulatedB. accustomedC. absorbedD. changed
I’m ______ your endless complaining.A. put up withB. caught up withC. fed up withD. kept up with
They tried to ____ hard plastics for metals in manufacturing machine parts.A. replaceB. substituteC. take the place ofD. give way to
The ____ of last week’s examination is not announced yet.A. resultB. consequencesC. effectD. conclusion
He ran ______ twice from his boarding school because he couldn’t put up with being limited in an institution.A. inB. overC. awayD. down
To be financially well ______, you need to work hard and spare no efforts to develop your career when young.A. awayB. offC. upD. out
Lawyers _____ such high fees, but they never seem to be short of clients.A. provideB. supplyC. accuseD. charge
I only bought these shoes last week, and they’re falling ______ already.A. downB. awayC. outD. apart
The doctor should be here soon. ______ the meantime, try to relax.A. AtB. OnC. InD. From
She invented a _____ that automatically closes windows when it rains.A. adviceB. deriveC. superviseD. device
_______ such a good chance, he planned to learn more.A. To be givenB. Having givenC. Having been givenD. Giving
Our company decided to ______ the contract because a number of the conditions in it had not been met.A. cancelB. resistC. assumeD. destroy
Recent events will make a significant impact ______ government policy.A. toB. inC. withD. on
He talks to his best friends to find an ______ for his anger.A. outletB. entranceC. exitD. door
He was ______ of having asked such a silly question.A. sorryB. guiltyC. ashamedD. miserable
Have you read a newspaper report probing ______ the activities of drug dealers?A. intoB. fromC. byD. with
Using the right hand to shake hands is a(n) ____.A. conventionB. inheritanceC. traditionD. habit
John and James are brothers. The former is a teacher, the ______ is an engineer.A. laterB. lateC. latterD. latest
He showed ______ in dealing with a defeated enemy.A. generousB. generosityC. generateD. generationA. generousB. generosityC. generateD. generation
自古二楼真相帝
高考英语80的飘过。。。                 媚儿眼,柳叶眉,樱桃小口,琼勾鼻,两腮似桃红,垂丝若清流。。。 --来自乍一看稀里哗啦客户端
呼叫学霸,小孽兄需要你。
不赞成2楼,我们那会的考题C正确的比较高。全选C
ABAACBACBDDCABDCDCDDACBB
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求C语言大神、英语大神帮我翻译一下下面这段题目要求,谢谢_百度知道
求C语言大神、英语大神帮我翻译一下下面这段题目要求,谢谢
the number of people in the class (1 &lt. You are to provide a reality check.Sample Input55 50 50 70 80
90 80 70 60 503 70 90 803 70 90 819 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 91Output for Sample Input40.667%55. C data sets follow. N integers follow.The first line of standard input contains an integer C;= 1000). For each case you are to output a line giving the percentage of students whose grade is above average, each giving the final grade (an integer between 0 and 100) of a student in the class.000% 57;= N &lt, N, the number of test cases. Each data set begins with an integer, rounded to 3 decimal places.333%66, separated by spaces or newlines.143%33It is said that 90% of frosh expect to be above average in their class
提问者采纳
这个样本输入排版做的不好;=N&lt,C代表了测试案例的数量.143%33,每个变量的数据代表了学生在班里的期末成绩(成绩在0到100之间)。
标准输入的第一行包含一个变量C。&#47。接下来有N个变量。现在你的任务是提供一个事实检测据说。对于每一个用例,以空格或下一行间隔,保留三位小数,N表示了班里的人数(1&lt,第一个5是代表有5组测试用例样本输入5 5 50 50 70 80 100 7 100 95 90 80 70 60 50 3 70 90 80 3 70 90 81 9 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 91样本输出40,90%的新生期待取得平均分以上的成绩.333%66。每一组数据以一个变量N开始.000% 57;=1000);&#47,你要用一行输出超过平均成绩的学生百分比。接下来有C组数据.667%55
大神就是大神!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
其他1条回答
据说,班上的人数(1 &lt,测试用例的数量.333% 57; = N &lt.000% 57.333% 33,空格或换行隔开,圆形到3位小数,每个给期末成绩(0到100之间的整数)班上的一个学生。针对每种情况你输出一行给学生的年级的比例高于平均水平。C的数据集。N个整数.143% 33。每个数据集始于一个整数N。  标准输入的第一行包含一个整数。你要提供一个现实,90%的大学一年级生类期望高于平均水平; = 1000)。  样例输入  55 50 50 70 70
90 80 70 503 70 90 803 70 90 819 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 91    输出样例输入  40
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我翻译_百度知道
求英语大神帮我翻译
don’t。- Hey翻译下面这句话, there&#39?- I don’t know.I thought mostly you were the one dumping them?
翻译下面这段话, we diealone, huh, karma isa bitch。Line me up。The only sadness tonight is that.- Well,dad. I got dumped.&quot. But thenarrow waist is a weak point. Everything else is just an illusion。In southern China, struggling,believe you me, I’m sorry,000 perday.
翻译下面这句话.- Oh, in future years? Why the long face. They will still be sung and theywill be the wonder of the world. Roughly 60 million ofthem die every year. 60 million people, something like 110billion human beings have been born into this world.8 billion people on the planet. So.
– Ifonly we could. What’shappening! Ifthere ain’t a line around the block, son. But.
翻译下面这段话.
翻译下面这段对话, &quot。说话的人刚刚走进一家酒吧, a stunning new landmark rises above theclouds -- a steel and concrete giant with the waWe live alone. I read this quote once when I It used to keep me up atnight. There are 6. That comes out to about 160,sweating.
翻译下面这段对话;llbe so many fantastic songs that it will not be our privilege to play, where the Tower could buckle。I’ve had a crushon you since I was 12. And not a single one ofthem made it。Since the dawn of recorded history. We all die alone.
翻译下面这句话, why am I supposed to spend my life working, they will still be written。- We must control it
提问者采纳
粗略来说每天有6000万人死去?为什么拉着脸,而且他们将会是这个世界的奇迹, &quot. And not a single one ofthem made it, we diealone. They will still be sung and theywill be the wonder of the world,一切其他的都是浮云(幻想)“这句话过去常常在夜里将我惊醒。而且没有一个人能逃过死亡. I read this quote once when I was a kid。We must control it,已经有1100亿人诞生在这个世界上了, karma isa bitch,挣扎中度过一生The only sadness tonight is that,儿子. I got dumped,因此,被歌唱, they will still be written,发生了什么.- Oh:我们必须控制他。这颗星球上有68亿人? Why the long face,我以为通常都是你甩她们。但是,sweating,孤单的死去,000 perday. There are 6.I thought mostly you were the one dumping them?翻译。我从前读到过这句话一次”我们孤单的或者. 60 million people. So,他们还是会被写出来n southern China, where the Tower could buckle,相信我. Everything else is just an illusion, why am I supposed to spend my life working, I’m sorry。好吧.- Well:嘿.8 billion people on the planet? 我不知道:自从人们开始记录历史(自从记录历史的黎明), in future years. What’shappening。噢,卡玛是的婊子; It used to keep me up atnight。 要是我们能的话Since the dawn of recorded history。那就是每天死去16万人.
翻译, there&#39, a stunning new landmark rises above theclouds -- a steel and concrete giant with the waist of a super model,对不起,许多年后, son,将会有如此多的美妙歌曲而我们却没有那个荣耀去弹奏他们. That comes out to about 160. We all die alone,我被甩了,流汗,一座震撼人心的新地标直插云霄,爸爸, huh,dad?
翻译.这座有着超级巨腰的钢铁巨人因为其狭窄的腰部有着弯折的危险, struggling?- I don’t know. Roughly 60 million ofthem die every year.&quot,我们为什么要在工作. 翻译:在中国南方。Hey:今晚值得悲伤的是. 翻译,believe you me. BWllbe so many fantastic songs that it will not be our privilege to play, something like 110billion human beings have been born into this world,我们孤单的死去.
– Ifonly we could. But thenarrow waist is a weak point,哈哈
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Dongguan jing bo printing product introduction
Dongguan jing bo printing plant main products is thermal transfer, transfer printing, hot label, flat backing machice, quotation, printed label, woven label, stickers, album printing, paper printing, hot slice, hot bricks, Silica (rubber belt), printing packing tape printing, hot stone, laser, laser trailers, etc., the size to decide by the customer.Products are widely used in bags, handbags, bedding, clothing footwear.We adhering to the customer first, quality is reliable, price concessions, sincerely cooperation.Now, let's look at the products of our company:
Listed, the company adopted the paper, bond...
脑子有屎?
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮盗qq号贴吧 的文章

随机推荐