Isun will risee again Jason Grey唱的,求中歌

好学的英文歌曲(带歌词)汉语英语都要- -#_百度知道
好学的英文歌曲(带歌词)汉语英语都要- -#
,她为难我们,要好学的,带英文,我为难大家~~~呼呼!言归正传!老师为难死我们了,作业呢哎呀
d listened to the radio 年轻的时候我喜欢听收音机
waitin&#39。 Through a storm and through a lonely night 尽管一场暴风雨贯穿了整个孤独的夜晚 Then I’ll show you there’s a destiny 我会告诉你一个人的命运 The best things in life they are free 人生命中最好的东西是自由 But if you wanna cry。
just like before
it&#39,请靠在我的肩上 If you need someone Who cares for you 如果你需要有一个人关心你 If you’re feeling sad Your heart gets colder 如果你感觉很伤心, If you need someone You’re feeling blue,你自己去选择吧
1提供了一些!
(*) every sha-la-la-la 每个Sha-la-la- her heart
it can really make me cry 我真的会哭起来。
waiting they played i' for my favorite songs 等待我的至爱歌曲:Yesterday once more
when i was young i' If you call your friends nobody’s home 如果你打电话给你的朋友但是没有人接听 You can run away but you can’t hide 你可以离家,请靠在我的肩膀上 If you need someone Who cares for you 如果你需要一个人关心你 If you’re feeling sad your heart gets colder 如果你正感觉很伤心 你的心越来越冷 Yes I show you what real love can do 我会告诉你真正的爱情有什麼作用 what love can do爱情有什麼作用
3,请靠在我的肩膀上 If you need someone Who cares for you 如果你需要一个人关心你 If you’re feeling sad your heart gets colder 如果你正感觉很伤心 你的心越来越冷 Yes I show you what real love can do 我会告诉你真正的爱情有什麼作用 If your sky is grey oh let me know 如果你的天空是灰色的。
some can even make me cry
just like before 这就象以前一样;t know what to say 望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语 It feels like I&#39,
every wo-wo-wo
still shines
every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每个shing-a-ling-a-ling都是那么美好
that they&#39,心也变得越来越冷 Yes I show you what real love can do 我会告诉你真正的爱情有什麼作用 But if you wanna cry,
those old melodies 那些老旋律
still sound so good to me 对我来说还是那么美妙, Cry on my shoulder 如果你想哭泣,我绝对不会躲起来 But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder 如果你想哭;re starting to sing'd memorize each word 我记得其中的每个歌词,我会挣得你幸运的一天 When the nights are getting cold and blue 当夜晚对你来说变得寒冷和忧伤 When the days are getting hard for you 当白天对你来说变的艰难 I will always stay by your side 我将永远站在你的身边 I promise you I’ll never hide 我保证,仿佛歌可以将岁月镕去 as they melt the years away
repeat (*)
all my best memories 我最美好的记忆全都展现在面前,这并不是很久以前的事情
and not so long ago
how i wondered where they'd sing along 歌曲播放时;s breakin'm drowning in salty water 泪水已令我尽陷沉溺
A few hours left &#39,
it made me smile 总会让我开心的笑
those were such happy times 那是如此快乐的时光. 如果你需要有一个人你感觉忧伤 If you wait for love and you’re alone 如果你孤单的等候著你的爱情,但是不可以躲起来,
i would sing to then
and i's gonna rise 几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起 tomorrow will come an it&#39:cry on my shoulder
If the hero never comes to you 如果男主角还没有出现;re back again 后来他们又回来了; back on how it was
in years gone by 回想过去多年的日子!
it was songs of love that 我想把爱之歌唱给他们听;d gone 我常常在想;s yesterday once more
lookin's
when they get to the part 当歌中唱到他让她心碎时, 每个wo-wo 都在闪耀, Cry on my shoulder 如果你想哭泣,
come back clearly to me 有些还会让我哭泣,以前那些歌都到哪里去了。
it'til the sun&#39?
but they's yesterday once more2,昨日重现,
just like a long lost friend 就象又见到久违的老朋友一样
all the songs i loved so well 我是多么的热爱这些歌:just one last dance
We meet in the night in the Spanish café 那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇 I look in your eyes just don&#39,
where he&#39,
and the good times that i had 当时我曾享受过的美好时光让我今天更感悲伤
makes today seem rather sad
so much has changed 变化实在太大了,请告诉我 There’s a place in heaven where we’ll go 我们将去天堂的某一个地方 If heaven is a million years away 如果去天堂的路有百万年之远 Oh just call me and I’ll make your day 请打电话给我,我跟着一起唱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!有首歌男的唱的节奏很慢歌词大概是if you stay i will go_百度知道
有首歌男的唱的节奏很慢歌词大概是if you stay i will go
有首歌男的唱的节奏很慢歌词大概是if you stay i will go
s all said and doneTONYA MITCHELL—STAYca love kkI't) find the words to make you fall in love with me againand I can't (but I can've must have been blindNot to see you look away from meWhenever you say You love me stillI must have been crazyNot to see you slip away from meDay after day there&#39,you's nothing left for us to say (nothing left to say)as sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbyeEven if we go are separate ways (ooh)In my heart you's nothing left for us to sayas sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbyeEven if we go are separate waysIn my heart you'll be the only oneEven if there'll be the only oneEven if there&#39,t find the words,I still believe our love meant to be ohAnd it will be here forever come one day (m telling you i find a way to get back to me oohAnd when it&#39,you'll always stayOohh ummOll be the only one (said and done)Oooh? i love you faithfully oh yehAnd one day i'd never thought I's a space to filland I can'd be losing youand I would give everything to keep you hereBut I can&#39,I;re pulling away with every touchWith all we&#39!by,day) ooh ohohCt find the strength to let you go oh ohAnd when it't find the strength to let you go oh ohAnd when it&#39,nothing left to sayAs sure as the sun will rise i can never say goodbyeEven if we go separate waysIn my heart you&#39,you've been thoughI&#39,to make you fall in love with me agianand I can'll always stayI;ll always stayooh oohBeen spending my timeto try to remind you of our loveBut you's all said and done
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【I&Will&Return(电影《速度与激情7》插曲)】_Skylar&Grey-I&Will&Return(电影《速度与激情7》插曲)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
I&Will&Return(电影《速度与激情7》插曲)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Skylar&Grey歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机超好听超劲爆的英文歌_百度知道
超好听超劲爆的英文歌
提问者采纳
林肯的《numb》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识