英语翻译,在线翻译英语句子等!!

爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!专业银行用语的英文翻译,在线等~请大家帮忙~100分回答出再加~
专业银行用语的英文翻译,在线等~请大家帮忙~100分回答出再加~
15-12-7 上午11:21
专业银行用语的英文翻译,在线等~请大家帮忙~100分回答出再加~任信贷综合兼个贷客户经理,负责支行信贷综合工作及个贷客户审批。
I held the post of Customer Manager for Comprehensive & Personal Credit, in charge of the general affairs of credit as well examination and approval of personal credit.
其间,参与完成了北京和平支行的筹建工作。任信贷综合岗位期间,对银行头寸管理、信贷资料审查、信贷调查、信贷贷后管理有了全面的认识和了解。
Meanwhile, I participated in the preparation of constructing Heping Subbranch in Beijing. During the period of managing comprehensive credit, I had all-round knowledge in aspects of position management of bank, inspection of credit materials, credit investigation, and after-credit management.
任个人贷款客户审批岗位期间,学习掌握了个人按揭客户的接待、调查核实知识及个人按揭贷款的资料收集准备、个贷审批、催收账款、客户信息管理等相关工作。
During the period of managing personal credit, I mastered relevant affairs, including reception for personal mortgage
loan customer, investigating and checking knowledge, collection of materials of personal mortgage loan, examination and approval of personal credit, overdue receivables, customer information management, etc.
任对公客户经理,负责市场开拓及对公信贷审批工作。在岗期间参与完成了多个项目的洽谈,贷款调查、报告、放款出账、贷后管理及客户维护的工作,涉及多个行业,如:煤炭贸易,IT,学校,汽车经销商,房地产,物资公司等。学习掌握了传统信贷授信、贸易融资、中间业务(开立保函、银承、结售汇)等多种对公银行业务。学习了银行的对公营销知识,完善了银行风险把控理念,建立了良好的风险意识。
I acted as the Corporate Credit Manager, in charge of market development as well examination and approval of corporate credit. During the period, I took part in negotiations of several items, had charge of credit investigation, report, loan making, after-credit management and customer maintenance, involving many fields, such as coal trade, IT, school, car agent, real estate, materials companies, etc. I mastered traditional credit extension, trade finance, intermediate business (opening letter of guarantee, bank acceptance, settlement and sale of foreign exchange) as well as bank knowledge of moreover, I consummated the control concept of bank risk, and also established fine consciousness.
任行政综合兼信贷综合,负责支行行政管理工作及信贷综合工作。
其间,参与完成了北京望京支行的筹建工作。学习掌握了人力管理、后勤保障、银行安全保卫、办公文件处理、支行财务税务、财务报销等知识,并指导新员工学习掌握了信贷综合岗位知识,辅助新员工完成对公信贷调查、出账放款、贷后管理工作 I managed comprehensive administration and comprehensive credit, in charge of administration and credit in the subbranch. During the period, I participated in the preparation of constructing Wangjing Subbranch in Beijing. I mastered the knowledge of human resource management, logistics support, bank security, office documents management, finance & taxation of the subbranch, financial expense, etc. Further more, I taught new comers to know comprehensive credit well, and assisted them to complete the work of corporate credit investigation, loan making and after-credit management.
后面的部分刚译完,另外昨天翻译的我稍微校对过。我想你自己也译过一遍吧,希望我这份有一定的参考价值。
相关最新文章
|中国农村信用社网上银行|可以办理上海企业借款吗?|中国农村信用社网上银行|.....
00这个是不是香港汇丰银行的电话号码呀0085222.....
是不是中国国际银行的号码你不要轻易相信虚假电话或者短信.....
打了我电话没有接在开会,是你们银行打的吗,还会在打吗.....
0078银行会计学全书的会计分录和计算公式(二)会计核算(1)单位活期存款.....
热线电话(服务时间 09 : 00 - 21 : 00 )
Copyright (C) 2015 你我贷() 版权所有;杜绝借款犯罪,倡导合法借贷,信守借款合约
关注你我贷官方微信当前位置: &
等很久的英文
英文翻译a long wait:&&&& rank:&&&& awfully:&&&& long:&&&& donkey s ...:&&&&for hours and hours:&&&&lange:&&&&for a long time,:&&&&long long afterward in an oa ...
例句与用法Will it take long for my call to be put through接通这个电话要等很久吗? Really ? i ' ve been wanting to play golf with him a long time真的吗?为陪他玩高尔夫我已经等很久了Hop in . the bus will take forever上车巴士要等很久It usually takes him longer这往往要等很久Are we in for a long wait我们会等很久么? Hey ! been waiting long嗨,等很久了吧I didn t wait long我没有等很久Queen : ( nodding ) that ' s right . it ' s a big day the chinese people are looking forward to earnestly女王(点点头) :是的,中国人等这天等很久了。 Leona : oh no ! i didn ' t know there were two airports here ! he must have been waiting a long time利昂娜:喔,糟糕!我不知道伦敦有两个机场。他一定等很久了。 A plan to file these notes is in the works , but it ' s going to take a long time before i get to it我已经开始订计划来按课目整理这些笔记,但是要真正动手做还得等很久。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
等很久的英文翻译,等很久英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译等很久,等很久的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved“寝食难安”用英语怎么说?在线等寝食难安用英语怎么说?怎么翻译?希望有地道的解答!
The sleeping and eating is difficult to be peaceful
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.感受深切父爱。 想想父亲当时的困厄,对父爱的感受就会更加深切。当时,父亲遭遇双重灾祸,祖母死了,差使也交卸了,丧母的悲痛加上生存危机,父亲陷入了困境。朱自清是大儿子,还在大学念书,接手还早,还要供养,养家重担压在父亲一人肩上,他是怎样急于谋事啊。父亲在谋事与送行二者之间再三踌躇,天平的一头是那么沉重,他却把天平的另一头——儿子路途平安看得更重,这种爱子之心,真是情深似海!父亲亲自送行...
Sleeping and eating is difficult to find a place for
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐