and we wont stopstoprunning什么意思

英语好的朋友帮帮我!_百度知道
英语好的朋友帮帮我!
cant stop wont stopstill running the blockre open juice party都是什么意思?谢谢!
提问者采纳
不要停下来,重新将开果汁party从这个街区开办起来!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
不能停,不会停一直来跑街区重新开果汁会
NI 自己检查一下写完整
不能停止惯于停止仍在运行的块重新开放的果汁派对
这个是有难度。。不会。。但是还是要来说下。。楼上的几位同志能不能素质点。拿机器翻译往上贴是在制造网络垃圾知道吗?什么玩意!!!你们就是这样混分的?还重新开放的果汁派对。。。滚!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁website not working? Is it down right now?
</ Server Status Check
Dueling NetworkWebsite Name:
URL Checked:
Response Time:
Last Down:
Checking Dueling Network
Please wait while we check the server...
JavaScript is required. Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
Dueling Network Website Status HistoryThe above graph displays service status activity
over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
DateTimePing Time&DateTimePing Time01.Jun.2016 11:5923.79 ms.&01.Jun.2016 14:0723.68 ms.01.Jun.2016 18:2123.85 ms.&01.Jun.2016 20:2523.98 ms.01.Jun.2016 23:1223.91 ms.&02.Jun.2016 01:2923.85 ms.02.Jun.2016 03:3523.69 ms.&02.Jun.2016 05:4625.94 ms.02.Jun.2016 08:2723.87 ms.&02.Jun.2016 10:3824.06 ms.&
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) &|& Current server time is 13:45We have tried pinging Dueling Network website using our server and the website returned the above results.
is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
Can't Access Dueling Network - Troubleshooting Instructions
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on .
Having Problems with ?
&#x25BC; LAST 7 DAYS ...
& Chrome 50.0 on Android
Loads the website, but after login, it just has a white connecting screen.
&#x25BC; LAST 30 DAYS ...
& Safari 9.1 on Mac
I cant get in just a black screen
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
All i see when i go there is BLS and thats all help please
&#x25BC; LAST 6 MONTHS ...
& Chrome 50.0 on Windows
I can load the site but there is now no way to get into it at all on the first page.
& Chrome 49.0 on Chrome OS
i cant see bls in the intro and the card pictures wont load in deck creator...
& Chrome 50.0 on Windows
al ingresar con mi cuenta no me cargan las imagenes de las cartas ni los perfiles y ya actualize el adobe flash player que puedo hacer.
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
& Chrome 44.0 on Chrome OS
ugh... why
& Firefox 44.0 on Windows
I haven't been on this site in almost a year and the first time I get back on the site goes down. da fuq is this?
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
Hi when i connect my dueling network acount that only say Connection * and dont go ahead what can i do
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
Image Removal (3/24/16)
Due to intellectual property issues, I have removed many images from the site.
I will keep you updated as things progress.
UPDATE: I have fixed the text glitches related to this change. No further news on the images. on the literal game screen when you log in.
& Chrome 49.0 on Android
When will it be back to normal?
& Chrome 49.0 on Mac
i can't log in to either of my acounts. i could yesterday but now it says i'm banned on both accounts, yet i don't talk to other people or rage quit my matches. is something wrong with the server?
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
their is a problem with my game i cannt see the pictures
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
Come on! Why Konami did that? I like DN and Pokemon game too but it is konami faults! We like to them to staying to playing game but now?
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
when will it be back up again?
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
Today dueling network image issues
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
why is it down for me
& Safari 9.0.3 on Mac
Every time that I go to dueling network its shows up with a black screen i have a MAC computer how do I fix?
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
i cant get on it says it cant find it why is this happening only on dueling network
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Lol when this just happened I was dueling in Advanced Rated and they Lost because they lost connection first lol
& Chrome 48.0 on Chrome OS
WTF we should get 6 days free donation this is getting out of hand guys
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
gad damn it
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
AGAIN!!!!!
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
This is the most commented site for isitdownrightnow
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Dueling shitwork.....fix your shit, how can i send these people to the shadow realm if your servers are down
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Are u kidding me Dn down again!
FIX THE SITE PEOPLE! Cuz if ur not gonna fix it tell us so we can use our time for something worthwhile
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
BLS was on his computer protecting DN.
Waifu txts saying "come over".
BLS txts saying he can't, has to save DN.
Waifu txts back "I'm naked"
BLS was never heard from again.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
This is so dumb, can I just pls build my deck? I know this site is free, but I want to at least be able to use it.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
and fwi to u jonh ur a f#!king ass by ur profile pic oh wait u are one u f#!king jackass son of a bitch nigger hahahahahahahbabahaha f#!k u noob shit retard bitch ass niger punk brat asshole wish we could hang ur dumbass with this brat hacker u2 are perfect for each other. both of u are noobs, trolls and ANNOYING AS FUCK. f#!k u and this hacker
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Man I was about to teach a new player how to use the interface, he's probably just gonna quit now. :(
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
OK so how the f#!k are you gonna have all these donators yet they cant spend the f#!king money on a good ddos protector WTF??
I except quality for a free online game, I hate people say like" actually donated to the site, I don't see what you have the right to complain about ". 4 things WRONG about this : 1. donation happens when we want to improve instead of dn going offline like every 5 seconds. 2. Ygo pro and devpro never goes off this often and we donate more because of the quality we like 3. Dn is a online game that needs to be more like devpro as a communiate to have EXPERTS that are good on the computer 4. Dn relays too much on DONATIONS and people. If you say dont complain your dn I will complain about your logic... (drop the mic)
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
A brief message to all those complaining about the DDoS attacks, and that DN should "protect against them": It is impossible to protect 100% against DDoS attacks. Sure, they may be able to "beef up their defences" to deal with this particular attack, but all that has to be done is for the attacker to attack with greater force, and they can get around the protection.
Anyways, unless any of you have actually donated to the site, I don't see what you have the right to complain about.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
@Joey Sanzari Yes, I agree that it is 100% on the site maintanence crew. They NEED to beef up the security. I'm, quite honestly, getting sick of the administration that CAN do something about this NOT doing ANYTHING about this. I'm not blaming the green in-game administrators, but the ones that have access to the site's coding NEED to do something about this ASAP.
& Chrome 47.0 on Android
It is what it is , the dude has nothing to do with his life . Like I said dude , you reap what you sow . You'll understand that one day kid .
& Firefox 38.0 on Windows
Clearly Dueling Network is completely ok with this happening over and over again, this has been going on for quite a while now and nothing has been done about it, all they do is ip ban the guy so he can change it then re-appear to take it down again. Dueling Network is a joke and the only people we should be blaming is them for not beefing up there defenses, but i guess that would just be too much work BLS heh like i said what a joke of a site
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
lol the loner blocked me from his facebook page, obviously can't deal with a few home truths /NewHeart26
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
BLS, you HAVE GOT TO beef up your Network's defenses. Salty 10 year olds shouldn't be able to hack the site and should not be able to DDOS. That is what this is turning into. I was aiming to become an admin there, but I'm not so sure anymore.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
and here the loner goes again, guess his goat not doing it for him anymore and needs to find his entertainment else where.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
yeah its true...dn isnt working on chrome anymore...instead i used mozilla firefox and though its a bit slow but still it works perfectly...
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Everyone Download a different Internet Browser! DN is NOT working for Chrome or Explorer! Try Firefox! Thank Me Later!
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
what this, i think the server is down but when i check they say like this "The website is probably down just for you... " unlucky me
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
@Zachary i am in India and the nomal morning starts around 6 am...though i have been trying to open the site from 8 am but unlucky till now...very annoyed... :(
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
you know why this is happening? because now that newheart did it every effing person that is a total wad on DN knows they can just DDoS the site
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Went to play Duelist Alliance while it's been down...man i tell ya...playing with full-power nekroz is something....It's better than PePe ever was.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Super Sandwich mode activated.
The website is probably down for maintanace reason, you know like updating the website... Just be patient.
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
In the meantime, try testing on YGO Chrome. Like YGOPro, but in-browser with no download. Just allow it access and refresh page.
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
It's a free website run by voluntary admins. Stop complaining at how much it goes down and make your own damn dueling site then.
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
I like to think one of the admins is in an office next to the servers, flipping the power switch whenever someone yells at him for server problems.
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
You all know it's not the guy from last week, right? DN servers just crashed. It happens, especially when they were damaged from an attack a week ago. x_x
Man im getting mad!!! I know it is not the admin's fualt. I wanna grab the person doing this and shove my cards right up his @ss and show him no mercy.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
BLS, there has to be a way to go into the program and beef up the security. This is getting incredibly out of hand.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
guys unlike the facebook page that guy was totally lying like when he said we would stop and 1 day later it stop that guys not the real one they just want attention
ya know.....i thought this whole ddos thing was done and over with. if it keeps up i will be leaving dueling network for good, because if they cant get better security for THEIR community, then why should i spend time on a site that isnt protected for us duelers?
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
i just went on DN again and it opened a web cache i tiny screen but i was able to log in and everything, 2 people were on pub chat saying DN has issues again, i say 1 comment then i get disconnected, this is some weird thing going on here
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
last thing i saw on the public chat was someone saying its DDOS time and 2 seconds later it crashes...
& Android Browser 4.0 on Android
Fyi By your profile picture, you look extremly homosexual hahahahahahababababababhahhahahahhhahahahah xDD
God damn you are an idiot lol oh well ill just let noobs like you go ahead and be noobs :P hahahaha.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
and jhon i was talking to you about calling ppl a noob u dont know whether they are a noob untill they do something noobish so you keep ur f#!king mouth shut u f#!king cocky asshole
Abe i was talking to you because your an idiot for saying f#!k the admins. They do there job better than anyone else. You are an idiot to think otherwise . So keep your f#!king mouth shut you noob.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
true hence i didn't like his page or asked him to stop, as i knew attention is what he wanted, i said a few other things which you most likely have read already
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
f#!k u jhon the only noob i see is you so thats sad that you have nothing better to do than waste ur time talking to me so take ur advice and stfu asshole
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
guessing xxdevilxx didn't get enough attention, even when he said he would leave dn alone after he got 100 likes and 100 comments telling him to stop attacking
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
man f#!k u this doesnt concern ur fat ass so why dont u get wrecked u f#!king punk ass bitch noob besides the only noob i see is you so stfu ufabn
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
idk about ricardo but i anit a f#!king noob or troll like this punk ass bitch brat is so f#!k u and dont call anyone a noob untill they do something noobish asshole so shut the f#!k up bitch, f#!k u admins, and fix this bloody broken ass site already
Lol you noobs dont deserve to play DN , just go to devpro so you dont have to bitch like teenage girls .
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
na he hates admins because they dont do shit and are lazy as f#!k when stuff like this happens i am with u ricardo
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
me personally id prefer to donate this f#!ker to the scarabs in halo and watch em kick his bloody ass or hang him first and then blow his body with a scarab tank
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
in that case forget burning the bastard and hang him by a tree i am sure there are trees or something in Egypt to hang this brat
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
His only friend a goat in paddock next to him, shitting itself wondering when it will get attacked again
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
I like your thinking but nothing to really burn down in egypt, he most likely lives in one of those mud houses in the desert somewhere
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
i say we burn his f#!king house down and trap him inside with his computer and watch him burn f#!k this jackass
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
I was just about to Duel Marik!!!!!! Damn Hacker!!!!!!!!!1 His soul should be banished to the deepest hole in The Shadow Realm!!!!!!!
Ahmed Mahmoud, you are no true devil >:) you will not get away with this forever. You will not go unpunished and you are not untouchable. You will in fact get what you deserve. This is the beginning of your end.
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
DN just needs a security system to stop this wad from attacking it again. jeez I'm on the verge of hiring a professional counter hacker to destroy this guys computer
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Because of my schedule I am never able to play, since the website seems to always be down when I try. I am getting fed up, I just have no options other than dueling network. Devpro is annoying because it is only ever random rogue decks and thusly I am unable to test against the meta. Hopefully this get's changed soon.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
People, if DN is down for less than 15 minutes don't comment here. They are most likely resets which occur to clear the server from useless information. Ahmed's DDoS attacks have stopped so no need to blame him for what's happening.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
WOW.... AGAIN! I've lost 3 easy duels because of this. Now the deck I made is gone! Why can't DN get better protection for the website? Mant sites offer better security software for a small fee.
Ahmed Mahmoud, you are no true devil >:) you will not get away with this forever. You will not go unpunished and you are not untouchable. You will in fact get what you deserve. This is the beginning of your end.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
My plan was to make a call to my old friend, who he was a black hat hacker and now he's a white hat hacker for security in the Israeli Government
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Did he do it again or is it fixing the deck construtor problem he caused...which btw may have made it an actual crime now but who cares...
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
long time ago, DN people lived in peace but everything changed when the nation of DDOS attacked D:
just BLS master of the DN could helps us, but when the duelists need him more than ever, he f#!ked out. 3:
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
So i have the guys facebook start spaming and reporting him and if anyone on here knows how to trace maybe that will help good luck and god speed.
/NewHeart26/media_set?set=a.603.&type=3
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
For those who want to test until DN is back up, look up YGO Chrome. Make sure you're on Google chrome. Allow access, reload the page, then build/rebuild a deck. I'd reccommend using the AI for testing, as the servers are pretty bad. Just until DN is back up.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Guys, we should not give up and we should bring back DN! DN is our home and they attack it with cheap DDoS. If a man can protect his castle so can you. I suggest we find ways to bring back DN.. I got my own idea but it isn't easy.
Well this sucks...dn isnt going to be up till tomorrow? like damn...todays my day off and all i want to do is play this game! i paid my bills.....did lawn work, wtf i just want to dueeeeelllll and for some reason dev pro wont work on my laptop.
its not down the guy stoped he just left it so as soon as the dumbass creators figure it out to reset the game it will be back
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
nah ygopro is good but not too cool because of card bugs, long time waiting for chains, dont have good interaction with your opponent, youre not free to do stuff with your cards 7n7
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
/ Devpro Yugioh to pass the time small adjustment but pretty fun, yes you gotta download but all hands down its pretty cool never gotta worry about cheaters cuz the simulator already knows the effs of your cards so even if they wanted to play and illegal play the simulator wont allow them making it an even faster pace and no more typing every move the chat is practically just for social inquaries
& Chrome 48.0 on Mac
I don't even know or care if it was hacked but if anyone has any questions about hacking
/report-illegal-website-hacking-48127.html
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
even if he stopped meing with servers anymore he created initial issues. he needs to be punished. i want him taken to court as that was 100 percent illegal
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Well at least i can get some work done now and not say after a duel (which usually equals at least 2 hours later)......i'll just go play Rainbow Six Seige.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
I HAVE REPORTED THE HACKER TO ANONYMOUS KEEP TWETTING ANONYMOUS THEY WILL CATCH OUR ATTENTION AND THIS FOOL WILL PAY ASLO DN WILL BE BACK TOMMOROW HOPEFULLY BUT EVERY ONE REPORT HIM ANONYMOUS ON TWITTER THEY WILL STOP HIM HE MIGHT STRIKE AGAIN
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
From what I know, it's just a server crash. The dude stopped a while ago. The admins and BLS just need to get it fixed, then we should be fine.
thats weird that it shows dn is up for you. because it wont load up for me, and i am
to check to see if its down or up. cause website shows it is down, and the website wont load... sooooooo boredddddddd
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
He's not still messing with the servers. its just still crashed. The Senior admins and The owner need to repair it. Until they do, it wont come back on. Go do something else.
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
im not saying we need rewards its just that it would be nice and if anyone wants to duel a guy wiht ranking only around 300/20 my user is samu2323 admins it would be nice if you somehow gave the shooting stardust profile pic for free #just saying
Just because we helped dn get back up, supposedly, does not entitle anyone to a reward. Our reward is simple. We can get back to DN and duel and spam exodia decks and make people rage quit. LuLz. Thats our reward. be happy with what we get. If yall wanna duel, or if anyone plays yang zings, tellarknights, ghostricks, i could use some help. message me on there. IGN is ~Burn~
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
any way how will the reward us what is there to give on dn besides letting us change or sleeves or pic as if we donated?
Remaining 368 more comments.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
down for you right now? Submit your comments
service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
Rate Dueling Network
Rating 4.48/5
has been rated 4.5 out of 5 points. A total of 2471 votes cast and
users reviewed the website.
Similar Websites
- Facepunch
Server is up. Last checked 23 hours 28 mins ago.
- Crazy Monkey Games
Server is up. Last checked 1 day 9 hours ago.
- Hacked Arcade Games
Server is up. Last checked 11 hours 44 mins ago.
- Silver Games
Server is up. Last checked 11 hours 23 mins ago.
- Games Freak
Server is up. Last checked 13 hours 4 mins ago.
- Dress Up Games
Server is up. Last checked 13 hours 4 mins ago.
- Escape Games 24
Server is up. Last checked 16 hours 3 mins ago.
- Network Ten
Server is up. Last checked 1 min ago.
- Most Fun Games
Server is up. Last checked 1 hour 7 mins ago.
Down Right Now
- Television Without Pity
Server is down. Last checked 9 secs ago.
- Toronto Sun
Server is down. Last checked 15 secs ago.
- Palringo
Server is down. Last checked 2 mins ago.
- Delicious
Server is down. Last checked 2 mins ago.
- TalkTalk
Server is down. Last checked 9 mins ago.
Latest Sites Checked
- Google Analytics
Server is up. Last checked 7 secs ago.
- Television Without Pity
Server is down. Last checked 9 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 13 secs ago.
- Toronto Sun
Server is down. Last checked 15 secs ago.
- Walmart's Savings Catcher
Server is up. Last checked 18 secs ago.
Website Status Checker Bookmarklet
Once added to your toolbar, this button will let you to check the status of a site from your browser's toolbar.
Just drag the text your bookmarks bar :

我要回帖

更多关于 cant stop wont stop 的文章

随机推荐