最新趣学指南
少儿英语类人气课程
最热趣学指南
少儿英语类最热培训机构
100,000+门课程
70,000+条资讯
10,000+位名师现在进行时的肯定句 否定句 一般疑问句的例句英语 急
ice繁华Hs260
Su Yang is singing.Is Su Yang singing?Su Yang isn't singing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语现在进行时否定句动词用哪种形式?_百度知道
英语现在进行时否定句动词用哪种形式?
用原型还是现在分词?要理由,简单易懂一些
提问者采纳
现在分词不做变化;t sleeping,否定句时只在be动词后面加not就可以了. He isn&#39:He is sleeping 。 例现在进行时由be动词+现在分词构成
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
现在进行时的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁过去时现在时一般将来时现在进行时的肯定句否定句一般疑问句是怎么构成的
过去时was/were (not) do现在时do/does (not) 一般将来时will do (not)现在进行时is/are (not)doing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码现在进行时:(把所给的句子变成:肯定句,否定句,一般疑问句,肯定回答,否定回答.感激不尽!we are having an English classes now.They are playing football.My sister is teaching me to piay the piano.He is walking to school now.My mother is washing clothes.They aredoing homework.They are having a party this moring.I'm going out this evening.They are playing games.The childen fiying a kite in the park.
yaofen0006C
we are having an English classes now.we aren't having an English classes now.Are we having an English classes now?Yes,we are.No,we aren't.They are playing football.They aren't playing football.Are they playing football?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.My sister is teaching me to piay the piano.My sister isn't teaching me to piay the piano.Is my sister teaching me to piay the piano?Yes,she is.No,she isn't.He is walking to school now.He isn't walking to school now.Is he walking to school now?Yes,he is.No,he isn't.My mother is washing clothes.My mother isn't washing clothes.Is my mother is washing clothes?Yes,she is.No,she isn't.They are doing homework.They aren't doing homework.Are they doing homework?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.They are having a party this moring.They aren't having a party this moring.Are they having a party this moring?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.I'm going out this evening.I'm not going out this evening.Am I going out this evening?Yes,I am.No,I'm not.They are playing games.They aren't playing games.Are they playing games?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.The childen are iying a kite in the park.The childen aren't fiying a kite in the park.Are the childen fiying a kite in the park?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 现在进行时否定句公式 的文章

随机推荐