"他怒视着那一男一女"用英语怎么愤怒的翻译官

当前位置: &
怒视的英文
音标:[ nùshì ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译 scowl at 短语和例子
例句与用法Julia scowled at her jeweled tortoise .这时朱莉娅怒视着那只嵌着钻石的乌龟。Then he withdrew to a corner and sat glowering at his wife .然后他溜到一个角落外,坐在那怒视着他的妻子。Tony redmond was glaring after him, his face contorted, white with rage .托尼雷德蒙怒视着他,脸变了形,气得刷白。He didn ' t shout , he just glared at me silently他没有喊叫,只是默默地怒视着我。 He glared at bill , ready to teach him a lesson他怒视着比尔,但是我觉得够呛。 They stopped arguing and glared at each other他们停止了争论,相互怒视着对方。 He glared at bill , ready to teach him a lesson他怒视着比尔,偷拍照黑夜变短了。 He glared at bill , ready to teach him a lesson他怒视着比尔,准备教训他一顿。 He glared at bill , ready to teach him a lesson他怒视著比尔,准备教训他一顿。 He glared at bill , ready to teach him a le on他怒视着比尔,准备教训他一顿。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
怒视的英文翻译,怒视英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译怒视,怒视的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved【搬运+翻译】英文同人翻译The Enemy Revealed_魔卡少女樱吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:163,017贴子:
【搬运+翻译】英文同人翻译The Enemy Revealed
地址来自百变小樱吧(其实那里东西不错就是水太多),原文来自网络,我只负责搬运加翻译。事先说明:本人初二,英语水平有限,吧里那些四六级都过了的大神就别和我计较了,如有错误欢迎指正,但别骂人!
这篇同人吸引我的是月的戏份特别多,月迷一定要看。这篇同人中出现的所有原人物镇楼(请把他们的真实身份也算进去)!
我朋友问我这段话俩个话...
翻不来我食屎行吗?
2k16篮球术语英文最全翻...
自用大等级看的顺眼的也...
英文版翻译,水平有限,...
god a life这绝对是取名...
基佬骑士团,难道英文原...
CCS1: The Funhouse by HA SenidalDisclaimer: Just a friendly reminder, CCS is owned by CLAMP. OK, so you've heard it before. I dunno. If something is a fanfic, I don't think you have to say you don't own the show or book unless you're the creator or something like that. If I did own Sakura, I realy would've requested a preview of the English version before I gave Nelvana my approval. In fact, it's plain wrong for an anime distributor to totally mess around with a show. That's the joo)免责声明:只是一个友好的提醒,CCS是由CLAMP创作的。好吧,那么你之前听说过它。我知道。如果是一个同人,我不认为你会说你没有自己的节目或书,至少你的创造了类似的东西。如果我写了自己的,我真的会要求在预览的英文版前给公司我的批准。事实上,对一个动画经销商来说这真是浪费了在节目上的时间。这是fanfic作家的工作;o) Special thanks to all my beta readers, especially Starlight Rose, who made a great effort to keep the OOC-ness to a minimum. Big kudos to all of them for dealing with this story. I'm sure it wasn't easy :o)特别感谢我所有的读者,尤其是星光玫瑰,作出了很大的努力使OOC-ness降到最低。让这个故事取得了巨大的荣誉。我相信这并不容易:O)
OK, enough of the preliminary stuff. Let's move on with the story. To the stage! :o)好了,初步的东西说的足够了。让我们继续这个故事。来到舞台上!:O) [A spotlight shines on the stage. Super Deformed Sakura steps out of the curtain with Kero-chan and stands in the spotlight.]【一个聚光灯打在舞台上。盛装(Super Deformed翻译过来是超级变形,我觉得这么译更舒服,如果错了一定要告诉我)的樱与小可走出大幕,站在聚光灯下。】Sakura: [Waves to the readers.] Hello. A year has passed since I became the Cardmistress (in the anime), so in this story, I'm about twelve (right?). Although Syaoran-kun is in Hong Kong, we still keep in touch and our feelings for each other haven't changed. He's still my number one.樱:【向读者挥手】大家好。自从我成为了牌的主人一年已经过去了(在动画),所以在这个故事中,我大概十二岁(对吗?)。虽然小狼在香港,但我们仍然保持联系,我们对彼此的感情没有改变。他仍是我心中的唯一。 Kero-chan: I think I'm gonna hurl...小可:我觉得想吐…
Sakura: [Glares at Kero-chan.] Kero-chan! [Returns to the task at hand.] Well, I've captured all the Clow Cards and turned them all into Sakura Cards. Nothing's happened in Tomoeda ever since. Well, things happen, but not weird stuff. In short, I haven't had any adventures as a Cardcaptor for a while now.樱:[瞪着]小可!【返回到手头的事。】嗯,我抓住了所有的库洛牌,把他们都变成了樱牌。在那之后就没有什么事发生在友枝。嗯,也发生了一些事,但没有奇怪的东西。总之,不像那时作为卡牌捕捉者,这段时间我没有进行任何的冒险。(这句话怎么读怎么不通顺)[Tomoyo screams from backstage.]【知世的尖叫声从后台传出来。】Sakura: [Sweatdrops and shakes her head.] Tomoyo-chan...Anyway, I'm not a Cardcaptor anymore. Technically, I'm the Cardmistress now. No recent weirdness. So I should be living a normal life, right?樱:[ 滴汗摇头。]知世……无论如何,我不再是一个卡牌捕捉者了。严格的说,我现在是牌的主人。最近没有怪事发生。所以我应该过着正常的生活,对吗? Kero-chan: Well, in this story, Sakura takes on a...:恩,在这个故事里,樱(我把Sakura译成樱否则后面的little Sakura就没法译了,难不成译成小小樱?)承担了……Sakura: Kero-chan! Don't spoil it for everyone!樱:!不要破坏了大家的兴致!(是说不要剧透吧)
[Sakura grabs Kero-chan and places her hand over his mouth.][樱抓住小可,用手捂住他的嘴。] Kero-chan: [Struggles.] Mmmmmmmmph mmmmph mmmph!小可:[挣扎]唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔唔!Sakura: [Holding Kero-chan.] Like I said before, this story's set after the anime. The second movie is considered the end. Still, I think there are elements from the manga in it. Also, everyone will be more or less in character thanks to Starlight Rose. The writer finds it bothersome when characters from a show aren't acting like themselves. Don't ask me why.樱:[拿着小可]就像我之前说的,这个故事的设置在动画结束后。第二部电影被认为是结束。不过,我认为它有漫画元素。同时,每个人都会或多或少的符合原性格,这要感谢星光玫瑰。作者觉得角色不像自己很麻烦。不要问我为什么。 SR: [Sticks her tongue out.] Well, excuse me! Read my post on OOC-ness in the CCS forum.SR:[吐着舌头。]嗯,对不起!要在CCS论坛读我的OOC-ness。 [Backstage, HA sweatdrops and wonders how SR got into this dialogue.]【后台,HA 滴汗,想知道SR是怎么进入对话的。】Kero-chan: [Breaking free.] Yes! I can breathe! Now where was I? Oh yeah, Sakura's gonna take on a...小可:[重获自由]是的!我可以呼吸!我说到哪了?噢,樱会承担起……
Sakura: [Grabs Kero-chan again. Sweatdrops and laughs nervously.] Um, well, you'll have to read the story to find out what happens. Sayonara!樱:【再次抓住小可。流着汗笑着。】嗯,好吧,你要读读故事,看看会发生什么。再见! [Sakura dashes behind the curtain with the still struggling Kero-chan. The curtain opens, and the story begins.]【樱与仍在努力挣扎的小可退到幕后。大幕拉开,故事开始了。】
&You two were so kawaii together,& Tomoyo teased. &So, did he write or call you?&“你们两个都好可爱,“知世笑道,”所以,他有写信或打电话给你吗?” The crimson shade on Sakura's face spread. &Yes, he did write me,& she answered with her head bowed. &He hopes to visit during the next school break. His business in Hong Kong is almost resolved.&红色在樱的脸上蔓延。”是的,他写信给我,”她低着头回答,”他想在下次学校放假时回来。他在香港的事情差不多解决了。”唔……木存货了。先这些
翻译的可以啊,初二就有这水平了。
&That's good to hear,& Tomoyo remarked. &Maybe one day he can come and stay for good.&“那太好了,”知世说。”也许有一天他会留在这里。”&I doubt it,& Sakura said. &He doesn't have a reason to stay in Tomoeda.&“我有些怀疑,“樱说。”他没有理由留在友枝。”Tomoyo nodded and they continued walking. &Well, with Hiirigizawa-kun gone and you being the Mistress of the Sakura Cards, we won't be having any more adventures,& she mentioned.知世点点头,她们继续走。”嗯,自从柊泽君走后,你成为樱牌的主人,我们不会再有任何的冒险了。”她说。
Sakura reflected on that statement. A year had passed since Sakura captured all of the Clow Cards and transformed them into the Sakura Cards. The latter was the result of magical events created by Eriol Hiirigizawa, a transfer student from England and one half of the reincarnation of the Cards' creator, Clow Read. On first glimpse a malevolent entity, Eriol's goal was to help Sakura make her magic stronger so she could control the Cards and give half of his powers to he other half of Clow's reincarnation. They parted on good terms when Eriol returned to England and still kept in touch.樱在思考这句话。距今已经一年,樱收集了所有的库洛牌并把他们变成樱牌。后来又发生了奇怪的事件,结果是由,从英国来的转学生,库洛牌的创造者的半个转世引发的。一开始好像是一个邪恶的存在,但的目标是帮助樱让她拥有更强的魔法,这样她就可以控制牌和分走他一半的力量给另一个库洛里多的转世。当艾利欧要回到英国时,他们友好的分别,还保持着联系。
贴吧动漫喊你来China Joy撒欢儿啦~
&I guess now I can live a normal life,& Sakura said. &No more magical cards to chase around.&“我想我现在可以过正常的生活,“樱说,”没有其他的魔法卡需要追逐。” Tomoyo expressed her disappointment. &And I had so many new designs for your battle costumes. Plus, I won't be able to film you on your exciting adventures.&知世表现出了自己的失望。”我又设计了这么多新的战斗服。另外,我不能录下你的令人兴奋的冒险。” Sakura sweatdropped. &Tomoyo-chan...&樱流下汗来:“知世……”&At least I can make your wedding dress and film that,& Tomoyo said with glittery eyes and a dreamy look.至少我可以做你的婚纱和录下你的婚礼。“知世的眼睛闪着光,以一种梦幻般的外观说。 The two friends continued talking, unaware something was watching them. A mechanical bird perched on a rooftop transmitted their actions to another location.这两个朋友继续聊天,没有注意到有谁看着他们。一只机械鸟栖息在屋顶上,把她们的行为传到另一个位置。 累啊
* * * * *In a dark room, someone watched the Mistress of the Sakura Cards and her friend. His red pupils studied the young girl closely on the screen before him.在一个黑暗的房间里,有人看着樱牌的主人和她的朋友。他的红色瞳孔在屏幕前仔细地研究着这个年轻女孩。 &So, you think things are dull around here, Cardmistress?& he said in a lively voice. His mouth formed a maniacal toothy grin. &Oh, don't worry, I'll liven things up around here just for you.&“那么,你认为这里的事情是无趣的吗,牌的主人?”他的声音很有活力。他的嘴露出一个疯狂的露齿笑。”哦,别担心,我会在这里活跃气氛,只是为了你。”He tilted his head back and unleashed laughter that sounded like evil, high-pitched gurgling. He waved a clawed hand and the screen vanished.他仰头大笑,发出邪恶的,尖锐的咯咯声。他挥舞着像爪子一样的手,屏幕上的影像消失了。 今天上午的最后一更
翻译的一般 不够口语话 再接再厉 支持了。
支持。。。。。。。本人英语一塌糊涂。。。。。。。。。。。
&Is everything ready?& he asked something with yellow eyes floating behind him.“一切都准备好了吗?”他问一些飘浮在他身后,有黄色的眼睛的东西。 &Yes, Master. We only await your command,& was the answer.“是的,主人。我们只等待你的命令,”这是回答。 &Good, good, good!& he declared, facing his minion. Red eyes met yellow eyes. &Oh, what wonderful fun I'll have.& He spun around, then stopped and rose his arms. &It's play time!& he shouted before erupting into a fit of evil laughter.“好,好,好!“他宣布,面对他奴才。红色眼睛对着黄色的眼睛。“哦,我将会有多么美妙的乐趣。“他在旋转,然后停下来,举起手臂。“这是玩乐时间!“他发出一阵邪恶的笑声后喊道。
Chapter 1: A Guardian Falls第一章:一个守护兽被击倒(守护兽是论个吗?难不成论只?)Lying on her bed, Sakura sighed. &Is it really over?& she asked, looking through her deck of Sakura Cards. She smiled as she looked at Windy, her first card, and Fly, her first capture.躺在床上,樱叹了口气。“真的结束了吗?“她问,看向她的那副(是这个副吧,两本词典写的不一样)樱牌。她笑了,当她看到风,她的第一张牌;还有翔,她收集到的第一张牌。 &Huh?& Kero-chan paused his game and flew over to Sakura. &What's really over?&“啊?“小可暂停了一下他的电玩,飞向樱。“什么真的结束了?” Sakura looked at the Osaka dialect-speaking, small winged lion who was her Sun Guardian. &The cardcaptoring, Kero-chan.&樱看了看说大阪腔,长着小翅膀的狮子(说玩偶更贴切点,可原文是狮子),她的太阳守护兽。“收集卡牌,小可。”&Well, you caught all the Clow Cards and converted them to Sakura Cards,& Kero-chan pointed out.“嗯,你收集到了所有的库洛牌并将其转化为樱牌。“小可指出。
Are you sure we got them all?& Sakura asked. &We did miss that last one Clow-san left behind, and it caused a lot of trouble before we captured it.&“你确定我们收集了所有的卡牌?”樱问,”我们错过了库洛先生留下的最后一张牌,它在我们抓到它之前惹了很多麻烦。”
&I'm sure we caught them all,& Kero-chan said confidently. He saw the downcast look on his mistress and friend. &Sakura, what's wrong?&“我确信我们抓住了所有的牌“小可自信地说。他发现他的主人和朋友一副垂头丧气的样子。”樱,怎么了?” Sakura sighed. &It's just that after all we've been through, I can't believe it's all over. Nothing weird has happened around here recently.&樱叹了口气:”只是在我们经历了这些之后,我不敢相信这一切都结束了。最近这里没有发生什么奇怪的事。” &And that's a bad thing?& Kero-chan wondered. &After all, at the beginning, you felt you were tricked into becoming a Cardcaptor.&“这是件坏事吗?”小可想知道,“毕竟,在开始的时候,你觉得你是被骗成为卡牌捕捉者。” &True, but it was quite an adventure,& Sakura admitted. &If I hadn't become a Cardcaptor, I would've have been able to meet Syaoran-kun.&“确实,但它是一个很大的冒险,“樱承认,”如果我没有成为一个卡牌捕捉者,我就不能见到小狼君了。”
&Oh, so this is about the gaki,& Kero-chan said. He still nursed a little grudge against Syaoran despite his closeness with Sakura. Being called a &stuffed animal& did not sit well with the Guardian Beast.“哦,所以还是关于小鬼,“小可说。他仍然对小狼有一点怨恨,尽管他与樱很亲密。被称为“布娃娃”不符合守护兽的身份。 &It's not just that,& Sakura said. &I mean, I have all the Clow Cards and transformed them into Sakura Cards with my Star Magic. What else is there for me to do?&“不只是这样,”樱说,”我的意思是,我拥有了所有的库洛牌并用我的星之魔法将其转化为樱牌。我还有什么别的事可以做吗?” Kero-chan flew up to Sakura's face. &Maybe you can be a superhero like on TV!& he told her excitedly.小可飞到樱的脸附近。”也许你可以成为一个像电视上那样的超级英雄!”他兴奋地告诉她。
Sakura sweatdropped. &Kero-chan...&樱流下汗来:“小可……”&Yeah!& Kero-chan shouted, caught up in the moment. &I mean, you can thwart bad guys with the Sakura Cards! Plus, you can do all kinds of cool poses.& Hovering in the air, he proceeded to perform a number of poses he remembered from TV.“耶!”小可喊道,在片刻中追上去,(这实在不会翻了,求大神指教!)”我的意思是,你可以用樱牌阻止坏人!另外,你可以做各种很酷的姿势。“他在空中盘旋,继续做许多他从电视中记下的姿势。 &Uh, I think I'll stick to being normal,& Sakura said, trying not to laugh at Kero-chan as he stretched his arms and bent his body in various positions.“嗯,我想我会更喜欢做个普通人。”樱说,试图不去嘲笑小可为了伸展双臂而弯曲他的身体各部位。 Kero-chan stopped. &Aw, too bad, Sakura. You would've been great.&小可停了下来:“啊,太糟糕了,樱。你会很伟大的。”
&Sorry, Kero-chan, but my magic-using days are over.& Sakura took the Star Key and the Sakura Cards and walked towards her desk. Opening a drawer, she placed them inside, then closed it and a part of her life. *Now I can live a normal life. No more magic.*“抱歉,小可,但我使用魔法的日子到头了。”樱拿着星之钥匙和樱牌走向她的桌子。打开抽屉,她把它们放在里面,然后关闭它,也关闭了一段她过去的生活的。*现在我可以过正常的生活。没有太多的魔法。* &Sakura-san! Dinner!& Kinomoto Fujitaka called from downstairs.“樱桑(感觉好奇怪,是不是译成小樱好点?)!晚饭好了!”木之本藤隆在楼下叫道。&Coming!& she called back. &You know, Kero-chan, you can join us since oniichan knows about you.&“来了!”她回答道,“你知道的,小可,自从哥哥知道你的存在后你已经可以加入我们了。”
&No can do. I'm not sure if your dad can accept a tiny talking lion at the dinner table. Besides, I have to finish my game,& Kero-chan commented. &Just bring me dessert, okay?&“不行。我不确定你爸爸可以接受一个会说话的小狮子在餐桌边。另外,我必须完成我的游戏,“小可说,”就把我的甜点拿来,好吗?” Sakura nodded, then went downstairs and found Fujitaka at the table with Touya and Yukito. She was not surprised at the sudden appearance of the bespectacled young man. Yukito spent more time at the Kinomoto residence than at his own home.樱点了点头,然后走到楼下,发现藤隆和桃矢和雪兔一起坐在桌边。她并没有对戴眼镜的年轻人的突然出现感到意外。雪兔在木之本宅的时间比在自己家里还多。
&Hello, Sakura-chan,& Yukito greeted. &I hope you don't mind me staying for dinner.&“你好,小樱,”雪兔向小樱打了个招呼,“我希望你不介意我留在这里吃晚饭。”&Not at all,& Sakura responded cheerfully.“一点也不。”樱愉快地回应。&Hello, kaiiju,& Touya teased.“你好,怪兽。”桃矢取笑道。Sakura gave him a dirty look and stomped on his foot, but she knew her older brother cared about her. She took her place at the table.樱给了他一个白眼,一脚踩在他的脚上,但她知道她哥哥非常关心她。她坐在桌子边自己的地方。 &I hope you like tonight's meal, Yukito-san,& Fujitaka said.“我希望你喜欢今晚的菜,雪兔桑。”藤隆说。&Yuki likes all food,& Touya remarked. &He's a bottomless pit.&“阿雪喜欢所有的吃的,”桃矢评论道,“他是个无底洞。”Sakura laughed a little. *It's true. Yukito-san loves food a lot,* she thought.樱笑了笑。*这是真的。雪兔哥非常喜欢吃的。*她想。
As they ate, Sakura looked at her brother and his best friend. She remembered how she was attracted to Yukito. Now she saw him as another big brother. She had admitted her feelings to Yukito, but he said her feelings for him were the same as her love for her father. He admitted Touya was his special one. As she watched them eat and talk, Sakura agreed with that sentiment.他们吃饭的时候,樱看着她的哥哥和他最好的朋友。她想起她以前被雪兔吸引。现在她把他看成是另一个哥哥。她对雪兔说了她的感情,但他说她对他的感情是和她对父亲的爱一样的。他承认桃矢是他特殊的人。当她看到他们吃饭聊天,樱同意这个观点。 Touya noticed &What are you staring at, kaiiju?& he asked.桃矢注意到了。“你在看什么,怪兽?”他问。&Oh, nothing,& Sakura said, smiling as she returned to her dinner.“哦,没什么。”樱说,微笑着把注意力转回自己的晚餐。After dinner was done and everyone digested, Yukito got up to leave. &I'd better head home. It's getting late.&吃完晚饭,大家消化的差不多了,雪兔起身离开:“我最好回家,时间不早了。”
&Would you like me to walk with you home, Yuki?& Touya asked.“阿雪,用我送你回家吗?”桃矢问。Yukito smiled. &No, don't trouble yourself, Toya. I'll be fine. We're in a safe neighborhood.&雪兔笑了笑:“不用,不麻烦你了,桃矢。我会没事的。我们住在一个安全的街区。”&You're right,& Touya said in agreement. &After all, what can happen?&“你说的对,”桃矢表示同意,“毕竟,能发生什么呢?”* * * * *Yukito arrived at his home. He was about to put his books away when he heard someone speak. &Yukito Tsukishiro, I presume?&雪兔到了他的家,他正打算放好他的书时,听到有人说话:“我想,是月城雪兔吧。Yukito looked up and saw a dark shape hovering above him. An officer's cap sat on its head. Yukito noted it resembled a ghost, and a mechanical one at that. &Nani? Who are you? What do you want?& he demanded.雪兔抬起头,看到一个黑影笼罩了他。头上带着一顶军官的帽子。月城觉得它像一个幽灵,或一个机械的东西。”什么?你是谁?你想要什么?”他问。 The creature looked at the bespectacled teen-ager. &We want you, Moon Guardian.&这个生物看着戴眼镜的少年。”我们想要你,月亮的守护者。”
&'We?'&“我们?”Suddenly, more creatures appeared. Some looked like the first one, with black bodies and yellow eyes. The others had a white color and faces with two circular eyes and a mouth.突然,出现了更多的生物。有的像一开始出现的,黑身体黄眼睛。其他的有两个圆眼睛和一张圆嘴巴,白色的脸。 &Surrender!& the leader declared. &You are no match for us!& The creatures surrounded Yukito, ready to attack.“投降吧!”领头的宣布。”你根本不是我们的对手!”其余生物包围了雪兔,准备攻击。 Yukito eyed these strange beings, then quickly transformed into a winged figure in Eastern clothing with long white hair. He glared at the enemy, who stared at the new form. Yukito was no longer present. In his place stood Yue, Sakura's Moon Guardian. &So you think you're a match for me?& he said, amused at the leader's bravado.雪兔看着这些奇怪的人,然后迅速转化为长着翅膀,穿着西方的服装,白色的长头发的人。他怒视着敌人,他们盯着他的新形态。雪兔不再存在。站在原地的是月,樱的月亮守护兽。”你以为你是我的对手吗?”他说,被领头人的虚张声势逗乐了。
&Blast it! He transformed!& the leader shouted. Overcoming his surprise, he pointed at his intended captive. &Ghosts, Shades, fire!&“该死的!他变身了!”领头人喊道。克服了他的惊讶,他指着他预期的俘虏。”幽灵,阴魂,射击!” The creatures raised their arms and fired energy blasts. Yue jumped over the fire and allowed some of his enemies to be hit by the crossfire. As they disintegrated, he landed behind them and fired arrows, destroying more of them.这些生物挥舞着手臂发射爆炸性的能量。月跳过攻击,并与一些敌人交火。他们解体了,他落在他们的身后,射箭,毁掉更多的人。 The Ghosts and Shades fled to their leader, who was furious. His yellow eyes glowed with anger. A Ghost wearing a helmet approached the leader. &Um, Commander, he's destroying us! What should we do?&幽灵和阴魂逃向他们愤怒的领袖。他的黄色的眼睛闪烁着愤怒。一个戴头盔的幽灵走近领头人:”嗯,长官,他摧毁我们!我们该怎么办。 &You call yourself a Supervisor?& the leader snarled to his subordinate. &Get him!&“你认为你像主管吗?”领头人对他的下属咆哮着,“抓住他!”
The Supervisor took aim at Yue and fired. The shot missed and Yue responded by vaporizing the Supervisor with a barrage of crystals. The other Ghosts and Shades fired on him and managed to hit their mark.主管瞄准月,射击。子弹没有击中,月用一连串的晶体回应主管的攻击。其他幽灵和阴魂向他射击,设法打击他。 &Keep firing!& Commander Shade ordered. &Keep him pinned down so he can't fly!&“继续射击!”指挥官命令,”压制住他,这样他就不能飞!” Some Ghosts floated behind Yue and fired at his wings. Yue was thrown forward, then backward. &Enough of this!& he yelled before spinning around at superspeed. The resulting vortex knocked his attackers down.一些幽灵漂浮在月的身后,向他的翅膀射击。月先是向前,然后向后。”够了!”他喊道,然后以极快的速度旋转。由此产生的涡流撞倒攻击他的人。
Yue heard a laugh. He saw Commander Shade and his troops from the house appear with their comrades. &Thank you for flying into our trap, Moon Guardian,& Commander Shade said before his troops fired on Yue again.月听到一阵笑声。他看到房子里的阴魂指挥官和他的军队与他们的同志们一起出现。”谢谢你飞进我们的陷阱,月亮守护兽。”在他的军队再次向月开火前,指挥官说。Yue dodged this new attack and fired crystals from his hands, destroying some of his enemies. Unfortunately, more of them appeared and kept firing on him. Yue crossed his wings in front of him for added protection. It was a futile move since he was being hit from behind as well.月躲过这轮新的攻击,从手中发射晶体,摧毁了一些他的敌人。不幸的是,更多的人出现并一直对他射击。月将翅膀收拢在前面增加保护。这是一个徒劳的举动,因为他从后面被击中。 &Give up! You can't win!& Commander Shade shouted.“放弃吧!你不可能赢的!”阴魂指挥官喊道。Frustrated, Yue began firing arrows randomly at the Ghosts and Shades. His shots p his targets disintegrated quickly, and their number was dramatically reduced.让他沮丧的是,月开始随意的向幽灵和鬼魂射箭。他的箭术被证明是准确的(真不通顺);他的目标迅速解体,数量急剧减少。
&Care to rethink that statement?& Yue said with a cold grin before firing crystals on the Commander.“要重新考虑这一说法吗?”月冷笑着说,然后向指挥官发射晶体。 Commander Shade dodged Yue's crystals, which hit two Ghosts. He snarled and aimed his arm at Yue. &Shadow Spike!& he shouted, launching a spike-shaped projectile. It hit him, releasing a dark fog.阴魂指挥官躲过了月的晶体,它打中了两个幽灵。他咆哮着,把他的手臂对着月。”影之穗!”他喊道,发射了穗形弹丸。它击中了他,放出黑雾。 Yue tried to look past the darkness enveloping him. He continued to fire at the enemy and managed to take out more of them. They returned fire, their shots occasionally hitting him. While returning fire, Yue failed to notice something appear behind him. He heard a hissing sound. Before he could react, it leapt on him and wrapped itself tightly around him.月想看过笼罩着他的黑暗。他继续向敌人射击,设法把更多的人击倒。他们还击,他们的射击偶尔打到他。还击,月没有注意到有东西出现在他的背后。他听到一阵嘶嘶的声音。在他反应过来之前,它跳到他身上,把自己紧紧缠在他身上。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 奥巴马愤怒翻译官 的文章

随机推荐