lock on the way什么意思英文翻译

我喜欢在回家的路上唱歌 的翻译是:I like singing in the on my way home 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢在回家的路上唱歌
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like to sing the way home
I like singing in the on my way home
I like singing in the on my way home
On the way home I liked singing
I like in on the road which goes home singing
相关内容&a园区坚持产业集聚、用地集约、环保优先的可持续发展路线,以电子信息、LED、先进装备制造为主导产业,承接国内外先进地区产业转移的工业园区。项目必须符合国家、省、市相关产业政策,属于所确定的主导产业及相关的低污染、低能耗、高附加值上下游产业。园区将为入园提供一系列优质服务措施,推行“零收费区”的做法,除国家、省规定统一征收的税费外,不再对入园企业征收任何地方性收费。 The garden area persisted the industry gathers, uses intensive, the environmental protection first sustainable development route, take the electronic information, LED, the advanced equipment manufacture as the leading industry, continues the domestic and foreign advanced local industry shift the ind & a这句话也是写给他的,更是写给自己的,我想我是要放手了,不能让伤害疯长下去! This speech also is writes for him, is writes for own, I thought I was must drop, could not let injure insanely long gets down! & aError in Init Renderer ().shutting down 错误在Init Renderer () .shutting down & aI have a small nase,hut he has a big ane. 我有一小nase,他有一大ane的小屋。 & a徒弟,咱俩办事吧 The apprentice, we makes love & a我已经吃了两个疗程的减肥药 I already ate two treatment courses to lose weight the medicine & a在学校良好学习氛围的支持下 In under school good study atmosphere support & aFew things are impo and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to success . 少量事是不可能的在他们自己; 并且它经常是因缺乏意志,而不是手段,人无法到成功。 & a我们今晚真高兴啊! We really are tonight happy! & aexplore
mineral resources with
instruments 探索矿物资源用特别仪器 & aReporting Body British Approvals Board of Telecommunications (BABT) 报告身体 英国的认同板电信(BABT) & a乌龙茶,高山茶,青茶类的 Oolong tea, high camellia japonica, green tea class & a你又是谁?我叫唐健,美女你好。 Who are you also? My name am Tang to be healthy, the beautiful woman hello. & aYou
name 您给爱床名字 & ajsr piugin jsr piugin & a作为一个成功的例子 As a successful example & aReglages Reglages & a感觉做事不愉快吗? The feeling works not not happily? & a从开始的地方到结束的地方 From place which starts to conclusion place & aPlus get a clear direction on where Lu wants to start selling to and who she and we will be getting supplies from. 正得到一个清楚的方向在Lu想要开始销售对的地方,并且谁她和我们得到供应从。 & a乘公共汽车去图书馆大约需要20分钟。 Goes to the library while the bus probably to need 20 minutes. & aShe is in red,but her favourite color is green. 她是在红色,但她的喜爱颜色是绿色的。 & athe bustling with life is bleak, 奔忙以生活是荒凉, & ayou are full 您是充分的 & aanon1510: yay:"operation love the police"! anon1510 : yay :“操作爱警察”! & a我对他们简直烦透了 正在翻译,请等待...
& a$299 for 32GB and $399 for 64GB available on Oct 12 with iOS and iCloud. $299为32GB和$399为64GB可利用在10月12日与iOS和iCloud。 & a保管好门票 Takes care of the good admission ticket & a突然间一下子消失了,那种绝望那种心如刀绞的感觉已经是言语不能表达出来的了 All of a sudden has vanished suddenly, that kind the feeling which despaired that kind to feel like a knife twisting in the heart already was says a word cannot express & a因为他总会替我保密 Because he would for me to keep secret & areally baby 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她真的那么大方吗?怎么我老是感觉那里不对劲,是我太小心眼了还是女人超准的第六感呢? She really that natural? How did I always feel there does not suit, was my too narrow-minded woman ultra accurate sixth sense? & awhich is great 哪个是伟大的 & a他补充说唱歌根本不起作用. He also said sings simply does not have an effect. & a在失物招领箱 Advertises lost property the box in the lost object & a早上的太阳是最美好的 The early morning sun is happiest & aget max turbo boost off the line to nulock 2-09 得到最大涡轮助力线对nulock 2-09 & a潇洒依旧 Natural as before & a你会在中国多久 How long can you in China & a那些过往的开心哪里去了 Where these passing was happy to go & awhat does a particular article of clothing that you wear say about you Tie & aDrivers, Software and Manuals 司机、软件和指南 & a不知道岁月在我身上留下了什么 Did not know the years have left behind any on my body & a我们游山玩水 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我想洗洗我的单车 I want to wash my bicycle & aeverthing will be ok,please bealive it everthing将是ok,请bealive它 & aOh,dear!My dear,the car is too dear .Let's ride a deer. 噢,亲爱! 我亲爱,汽车是太亲爱的。我们乘坐鹿。 & a混蛋。 Bastard. & aMoisture probe (Di) 湿气探针(二) & a1到2个 1 to 2 & a在这个假期 我感冒了 我告诉了珍妮 她说我应该躺下并且休息 Vacation I caught cold in this I to tell Jennie her to say and I should lie down rest & a唱出的心中的惆怅 Sings in heart disconsolate & aDon't be a woman that needs a man,Be a women a man needs 不要是需要一个人的妇女,是妇女一个人需要 & a对于那件事你知道吗? You know regarding that matter? & a我很高兴能和你们一起学习 I very happy can study together with you & aHYDRATANT PERFECTEUR AFFINANT LISSANT HYDRATANT PERFECTEUR AFFINANT LISSANT & a我喜欢在回家的路上唱歌 I like in on the road which goes home singing &翻译use the axe to break the padlock on the_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
翻译use the axe to break the padlock on the
我有更好的答案
上面的回答明显都是电脑机械翻译的这句话正确的说法应该是
用斧头破坏(chesk and lap to ) 上的锁,但chesk and lap to这段话有误或不完整,因为chesk这个单词是不存在的。
采纳率:100%
He had used a coat hanger to break a seal on the catch. 他用衣架砸断了封住的锁环.2. She was unlucky enough to break her leg on the first day of her holiday.3use the axe to break the padlock on the翻译:他用斧头打破了挂锁。例句. A book must be an ice - axe to break the sea frozen inside us.
好书是一把冰斧,能破开我们内心冰冻的海洋-----卡夫卡:1.
她真够倒霉的,假期的第一天腿骨折了
使用斧头上的挂锁鉴定和圈。望采纳!
用斧子打开胸和腿上的锁
Chest 用斧子打开胸和腿上的锁
使用斧头上的挂锁。希望能帮助到你
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包关于锁的发明(英文,带翻译)_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
关于锁的发明(英文,带翻译)
我有更好的答案
double - sided, Babai eye lock. The middle of the nineteenth Century. In 1848, American L. y invention marble using cylindrical pin lock。这些锁具有机械结构所无法比拟的高保密性能。现代锁还可在特定的系统中,随着微电子技术的应用,出现了磁控锁,使锁的编号由原有的2500种通过“向”, fingerprint lock锁几乎与私有制同时诞生。早在公元前3000年的中国仰韶文化遗址中, the &surface&quot。东汉时、安全性能和结构进行分类。Locking is almost and private ownership was born at the same time, the lock has become the most common lock used in the world. At the beginning of eighteenth Century by the British D. Potter invented cam rotor plate lock. The number of keys is composed of three spring lock 20 kinds to 80 kinds of development、电磁波锁、电子卡片锁、八佰指纹锁、眼球锁、遥控锁等、双排双面、多排多面弹子结构和组合弹子结构,从而大大提高锁的保密性能, there is no keys, electronic card lock、超声波锁、红外线锁,就留存有装在木结构框架建筑上的木锁、用途、有无钥匙、按设定的逻辑关系实现系统的程序控制. The modern lock is also available in a specific system、双面、多面,出现双向、三向, three to and four to a cylinder structure, and the plane、四向弹子结构,以及平面. The lock has the advantages of high security performance of the mechanical structure changes to a million、“面”的变化达到百万种, China iron three spring lock technology has considerable high level. Three spring lock before and after use for 1000 years、声控锁, multi row multi cylinder structure and composite cylinder structure, thereby greatly improving the confidential performance of the lock, the lock number from the original 2500 through &to&,中国铁制三簧锁的技术已具有相当高的水平, according to the logic relation set to realize the system control program. The modern lock can be according to the material, use, remote lock etc.. During the Eastern Han Dynasty。
20世纪70年代。三簧锁前后沿用了1000多年。
18世纪初由英国人 D, it has retained packed in wood framed buildings on the wooden lock. In twentieth Century 70, with the application of micro electronics technology, the emergence of magnetic lock, voice activated lock, lock, lock, infrared, ultrasonic electromagnetic lock, European manufacturers based lock rotary sheet on the cam lock and the three spring restructuring into sliding rotor lock, the key number up to 1600. 波特发明凸轮转片锁。其钥匙编号由三簧锁的20多种发展到80多种。19世纪中叶 ,欧洲制造商在凸轮转片锁和三簧锁的基础上改制成滑动转片锁,其钥匙编号可达1600种 。
1848年 ,美国人 L.耶尔发明采用圆柱形销栓的弹子锁,该锁已成为世界上使用最普遍的锁。现代弹子锁的结构又有新的发展, performance and structural safety classification. As early as 3000 BC Chinese Yangshao culture。现代锁可按材质. Modern structure of cylinder lock and new development, two-way, two-sided, multi-faceted
采纳率:61%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包肪对心脏的危害比饱和脂肪高两倍,每年造成约三万至;反式脂肪比饱和脂肪对心脏更有害,是因为他们提高了;Transfatswillbelistedont;从2006年开始,食品的“营养成分”说明中要列出;Replacingtransfatswithgo;Choosingrefinedgrainssuc;如果选择细粮,如白面包、面包卷、含糖低纤维谷物、;Atlea
肪对心脏的危害比饱和脂肪高两倍,每年造成约三万至十万人过早死于心脏病。 Trans fats are worse for your heart than saturated fats because they boost your levels of \LDL cholesterol and decrease \And unlike saturated fats, trans fats also raise your levels of artery-clogging lipoprotein and triglycerides. 反式脂肪比饱和脂肪对心脏更有害,是因为他们提高了你的“坏”(低密度脂蛋白)胆固醇浓度,减少了“好”(高密度脂蛋白)胆固醇浓度。对你的动脉来说,这是双重麻烦。与饱和脂肪不同的是,反式脂肪还会提高堵塞动脉的脂蛋白和甘油三酸酯的浓度。 Trans fats will be listed on the \check the ingredient list for any of these words: \hydrogenated\\the more trans fat the product contains. 从2006年开始,食品的“营养成分”说明中要列出反式脂肪。直到那时,人们才开始查看配料表中的这些字句:“部分氢化”、“分馏”或“氢化”(完全氢化的脂肪对心脏没有威胁,但是某些反式脂肪被错误的贴上了“氢化”的标签)“部分氢化油”这个短语在配料表上越高,产品中反式脂肪的含量越大。 Replacing trans fats with good fats could cut your heart attack risk by a whopping 53 percent. 用好脂肪替换反式脂肪能够减少高达53%的心脏病发作风险。 REFINED GRAINS细粮 Choosing refined grains such as white bread, rolls, sugary low-fiber cereal, white rice, or white pasta over whole grains can boost your heart attack risk by up to 30 percent. You've got to be a savvy shopper. Don't be fooled by deceptive label claims such as \\molasses. Often, they're just the same old refined stuff that raises risk for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart attacks, insulin resistance, diabetes, and belly fat. 如果选择细粮,如白面包、面包卷、含糖低纤维谷物、白米饭或白面条,而不选择选择全谷物,有可能增加30%患心脏病的风险。你必须做个精明的购物者,千万不要被声称“由小麦粉制成”或“由七种谷物”制成的骗人标签迷惑,也不要被顶上点缀了一点燕麦或者糖浆染成棕色的面包迷惑。他们往往还是原来那种精制的食物,有可能增加患各种疾病的风险―高胆固醇、高血压、心脏病、抗胰岛素性、糖尿病和腹部脂肪。 At least seven major studies show that women and men who eat more whole grains (including dark bread, whole-grain breakfast cereals, popcorn,cooked oatmeal, brown rice, bran, and other grains like bulgur orkasha) have 20 to 30 percent less heart disease. In contrast, those who opt for refined grains have more heart attacks, insulin resistance, and high blood pressure. 至少七项重要研究显示,吃较多全谷物(包括黑面包、全谷物早餐食品、爆米花、煮熟的燕麦粥、糙米、麦麸及其他碎小麦或荞麦之类的谷物)的人们患心脏病的风险低20%至30%。比较而言,那些选择细粮的人们更易患心脏病、抗胰岛素性和高血压。 Read the ingredient list on packaged grain products. If the product is one of those that are best for you, the first ingredients should be whole wheat or another whole grain, such as oats. The fiber content should be at least 3 grams per serving. 看看谷类产品包装上的配料表。如果它是最有利于你的那种产品之一,其第一成分应该是全麦或另一种全谷物,如燕麦,而且每份食品的纤维含量至少应该是3克。 SALT盐 Three-quarters of the sodium in our diets isn't from the saltshaker.It's hidden in processed foods, such as canned vegetables and soups,condiments like soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce, fast-food burgers(and fries, of course), and cured or preserved meats like bacon, ham,and deli turkey. 我们饮食中四分之三的钠并非来自盐瓶子。它隐藏在加工食品中,如罐装蔬菜和汤类,酱和辣酱油之类的调味品,快餐汉堡包(当然还有炸薯条),熏肉、火腿、熟食店火鸡之类的熏制或腌制的肉类。 Some sodium occurs naturally in unprocessed edibles, including milk,beets, celery, even some drinking water. And that's a good thing:Sodium is necessary for life. It helps regulate blood pressure,maintains the body's fluid balance, transmits nerve impulses, makes muscles -- including your heart -- contract, and keeps your senses of taste, smell, and touch working properly. You need a little every day to replace what\\'s lost to sweat, tears, and other excretions. 有些纳天然存在于未加工的可食用食品中,其中包括牛奶、甜菜、芹菜,甚至某些饮用水。这是件好事情:钠是生命的必需品。它有助于调节血压,维持体液平衡,传递神经脉冲,使肌肉―包括你的心脏―收缩,保证你的味觉、嗅觉和感觉正常工作。你每天都需要摄取一点,来补充因流汗、流泪或其他排泄而损失的钠。 But what happens when you eat more salt than your body needs? Your body retains fluid simply to dilute the extra sodium in your bloodstream. This raises blood volume, forcing your
at the same time, it makes veins and arteries constrict. The combination raises blood pressure.
Your limit should be 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day, about the amount in three-fourths of a teaspoon of salt. (Table salt, by the way,is 40 percent sodium, 60 percent chloride.) Older people should eat even less, to counteract the natural rise in blood pressure that comes with age. People over 50 should strive for 1,300 those over 70should aim for 1,200 mg. 当你吃的盐超过身体所需时会出现什么情况?身体保留体液只是为了稀释血液中多余的钠。它增加了血容量、迫使你的心脏负担更重;同时,它使静脉和动脉收缩。而这一切会使血压升高。 你的极限是每天1500毫克钠,约四分之三茶匙盐。(顺便说一下,食盐含40%钠,60%氯化物。)为了抵消随着年龄增长而自然升高的血压,老年人应该吃最少的钠。50岁以上的人应该努力限制在1300毫克,而那些70岁以上的人应该把目标定在1200毫克。 Only the \believe claims on the package front such as\\you'd normally find). 食品包装上只有“营养成分”牌会为你提供真正的那数字。别相信包装前面的话,比如“无钠”(每份食物可能仍然含有5毫克钠);“减少了钠”(那只表示比平常少25%);或“淡钠”(你一般会发现只减少了一半)。 Not So Sweet After All HIGH-FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP高果糖玉米糖浆 Compared to traditional sweeteners, high-fructose corn syrup costs less to make, is sweeter to the taste, and mixes more easily with other ingredients. Today, we consume nearly 63 pounds of it per person per year in drinks and sweets, as well as in other products. High-fructose corn syrup is in many frozen foods. It gives bread an inviting, brown color and soft texture, so it's also in whole-wheat bread, hamburger buns, and English muffins. It is in beer, bacon, spaghetti sauce, soft drinks, and even ketchup. 与传统的甜味剂相比,高果糖玉米糖浆制造成本更低,口感更甜,更易与其它配料混合。今天,在饮料喝糖果以及其它产品中,我们每人每年消费63磅玉米糖浆。许多冷冻食品中含有高果糖玉米糖浆。它使面包具有诱人的棕色和口感,因此,全麦面包、汉堡面包和英式松饼中也有糖浆。啤酒、熏肉、意大利面条酱、软饮料、甚至番茄酱中都有玉米糖浆。 Research is beginning to suggest that this liquid sweetener may upset the human metabolism, raising the risk for heart disease and diabetes.Researchers say that high-fructose corn syrup's chemical structure encourages overeating. It also seems to force the liver to pump more heart-threatening triglycerides into the bloodstream. In addition,fructose may zap your body's reserves of chromium, a mineral important for healthy levels of cholesterol, insulin, and blood sugar. 研究正开始表明,这种液体甜味剂也许会扰乱人类的新陈代谢,增加患心脏病和糖尿病的风险。研究人员表示,高果糖玉米糖浆的化学结构刺激过量饮食。它似乎还强迫肾脏往血液中输送更多危害心脏的甘油三酸酯。此外,果糖可能会消除体内储存的铬―一种对胆固醇、胰岛素和糖浆的健康水平来说很重要的矿物质。 To spot fructose on a food label, look for the words \solids\要想在食品标签上辨出果糖,就要找找这些字“玉米甜味剂”,或“玉米糖浆颗粒”以及“高果糖玉米糖浆”。 Unit4
The fraudulent ant It seems to me that in the matter of intellect the ant must be a strangely overrated bird. During the many summers, now, I have watched him, when I ought to have been in better business, and I have not yet come across a living ant that seemed to have any more sense than a dead one. I refer to the ordinary ant, I have no experience of those wonderful Swiss and African ones which vote, keep drilled armies, hold slaves, and dispute about religion. Those particular ants may be all that the naturalist paints them, but I am persuaded that the average ant is a sham. I admit his industry, he is the hardest working creature in the world,--when anybody is looking,--but his leatherheadedness is the point I make against him. 讲到智力,在我看来,蚂蚁这家伙的确莫名所以地受到了人们的过誉。比如说,许多夏天,本来该做一些更有意义的事情的,我却去观察它;然而,我好像始终没有发现一个活蚂蚁比一个死了的更具有些微的理性。当然,我指的是普通的蚂蚁;我没接触那些神奇的瑞士蚂蚁和非洲蚂蚁,它们会进行表决,拥有久经训练的军队,使用奴隶,讨论宗教问题等。那些特殊的蚂蚁也许完全像博物学家所描绘的一样,然而,我有理由相信,一般的蚂蚁都属欺世盗名之徒。当然,我承认它是辛劳的;它是世界上工作最卖力的生物――那也只是在有人观看它们的时候如此――然而,它那份愚蠢劲儿却是我瞧不入眼的。它出来掠取粮食,它捕获到了食品,可是,此后它又做些什么呢?回到穴里去吗?不――上哪儿去都行,就是不回到穴里去。它不知道它的穴在哪里。它的穴也许只离开它三尺远――但那不管事,反正它就是找不到它。
He goes out foraging, he makes a capture, and then what does he do? Go home? No,--he goes anywhere but home. He doesn't know where home is. His home may be only three feet away,--no matter, he can't find it. He makes his capture, as I it is generally something which can be of no sort of use to him it is usually seven times bigger he hunts out the awkwardest plac he lifts it bodily up in the air by main force, not toward home, but in th not calmly and wisely, but with a frantic haste which is wast he fetches up against a pebble, and instead of going around it, he climbs over it backwards dragging his booty after him, tumbles down on the other side, jumps up in a passion, kicks the dust off his clothes, moistens his hands, grabs his property viciously, yanks it this way then that, shoves it ahead of him a moment, turns tail and lugs it after him another moment, gets madder and madder, then presently hoists in into the air and goes tearing away in an en it never occurs to no, and he does climb it, dragging his worthless property to the top--which is as bright a thing to do as it would be for me to carry a sack of flour from Heidelberg to Paris by way of Strasburg steeple, when he gets up there he finds that t takes a cursor glance at the scenery and either climbs down again or tumbles down, and starts off once more--as usual, in a new direction. At the end of half an hour, he fetches up within six inches of the place he started from and
meantime he has been over all the ground for two yards around, and climbed all the weeds and pebbles he came across. Now he wipes the sweat from his brow, strokes his limbs, and then marches aimlessly off, in as violent a hurry as ever. He traverses a good deal of zigzag country, and by and by stumbles on this same booty again. He does not remember to have he looks around to see which is not the way home, grabs h he goes through the same adve finally stops to rest, and a friend comes along.
它出来掠取粮食,它捕获到了食品,可是,此后它又做些什么呢?回到穴里去吗?不――上哪儿去都行,就是不回到穴里去。它不知道它的穴在哪里。它的穴也许只离开它三尺远――但那不管事,反正它就是找不到它。 前面我已经说过,它捕获到一件东西;那东西一般无论对它自己或者对别人都是毫无用处的,那东西往往比其应有的体积大六倍。它找到一个很不称手的地方,一把揪住了它。它使大劲把它举起,然后开始搬运,不是往穴里搬,而是朝相反的方向走,不是从容不迫,运用智慧,而是发了疯似的急赶,虽然那样只会白白浪费了它的气力。它被一个小鹅卵石挡住了路,它不是绕过了它,而是倒退着向上登,把它的捕获物跟着往上拽,在小鹅卵石的另一面翻滚了下去。它气愤地跳起来,踢去衣服上的尘土,向手上啐一口,恶狠狠地揪住它的捕获物,把它又是往这面猛力地拉,又是往那面使劲地扯。有一阵子把它向前推,然后又掉转了屁股;有一阵子把它从后面拖,举动越来越狂暴;过后不久又把它掀到空中,朝完全另一个方向一路使大劲挣扎过去。它碰上了一茎杂草,它从来不会想到绕过了它,不,它非爬过去不可。于是,它果然爬起来,拖着它那毫不价值的捕获物攀到了顶巅――它做这样聪明的事,有如我背着一袋面粉从海德堡去巴黎,却绕道攀登施特拉斯堡的尖塔一样。它爬到了上面,发现那地方不对头,于是它随便浏览了一下风景,接着,或者是爬了下来,或者要滚了下去。然后再一次出发――这一次仍像往常一样,又朝一个新的方向走去。半小时后,它在离开出发点还不到六英寸的地方停下,卸下了它的重担。在这段时间里,它走遍了周围二码方圆的地区,攀登了所有它遇到的杂草和小鹅卵石。这时候它拭去脑门子上的汗,揉了揉胳膊和腿,然后,仍像以前那样狂奔疾走,又漫无目标地赶它的路去了。它穿过许多曲曲弯弯的地方,后来又碰上了原先的捕获物。它已经忘了以前曾经见过的这玩意儿。它四面望了望,看哪一条是不通往自己穴里的路,然后抓住了它捕获的东西,沿那条路出发。它重复了原先那些雷同的经历,最后它停下来休息。这时候一位朋友走过来了。
Evidently the friend remarks that a last year's grasshopper leg is a very noble acquisition, and inquires where he got it. Evidently the proprietor does not remember exactly where he did get it, but thinks he got it \the friend contracts to help him freight it home. Then, with a judgment peculiarly antic, (pun not intentional) they take hold of opposite ends of that grasshopper leg and begin to tug with all their might in opposite directions. Presently they take a rest and confer together. They decide that something is wrong, they can't make out what. Then they go at it again, just as before. Same result. Mutual recriminations follow. Evidently each accuses the other of being an obstructionist. They warm up, and dispute ends in a fight. They lock themselves together and chew each other' then they roll and tumble on the ground till one loses a horn or a leg and has to haul off for repairs. They make up and go to work again in the same old insane way, but the crippled ant
tug as he may, the other one drags off the booty and him at the end of it. Instead of giving up, he hangs on, and gets his shins bruised against every obstruction that comes in the way. By and by, when that grasshopper leg has been dragged all over the same old ground once more, it is finally dumped at about the spot where it originally lay, the two perspiring ants inspect it thoughtfully and decide that dried grasshopper legs are a poor sort of property after all, and then each starts off in a different direction to see if he can't find an old nail or something else that is heavy enough to afford entertainment and at the same time valueless enough to make an ant want to own it. 朋友明明是在说,一只陈年的蚱蜢腿是十分高级的猎获物,问它那是打哪儿来的。显然,物主人已经记不清它是打哪儿得来的,但是猜想它是“在这儿附近什么地方”找到的。显然,那朋友答应帮它搬运回去。这时候,出现了独特的蚁性(这里我无意中使用了一个双关语)的见识,它们揪住蚱蜢腿相反的两头,开始使出全力朝两个相反方向拼命地拽。过了不多一会儿,它们停下来休息,并且一起商量办法。它们确信有什么地方不大对头,但是怎么也弄不明白那是怎么回事。接着,它们又开始拉扯起来,动作完全像刚才一样。而结果也是一样。接着是彼此责怪。显然,每一方都怪对方妨碍了工作。它们上了火,吵到最后打起来了。它们揪成一团,有一会工夫都在咬对方的下颚,接着,它们在地上打滚,最后一只蚂蚁丢了一个触角,也许是丢了一条腿,不得不蹭到一边去恢复创伤。后来它们言归于好,又开始像原先那样痴呆地进行工作,但是那只瘸腿的蚂蚁老大吃亏,无论它怎样使大劲拽,另一只蚂蚁仍旧把那胜利品连同吊在末端上的它一起拉了过去。它不肯服输,仍旧揪着不放,一路上每一个阻碍物都碰伤了它的小腿。后来,那条蚱蜢腿又一次被拖着走遍了那块老地方,终于被丢在了它原来所在的附近。两只汗流浃背的蚂蚁若有所思,把它检看了一阵,认为干蚱蜢腿根本是破烂货,于是它们分道扬镳,看自己能不能找到一根旧钉子,或者其他什么东西,其重量足以让它们进行一番娱乐。 There in the Black Forest, on the mountain side, I saw an ant go through with such a performance as this with a dead spider of fully ten times his own weight. The spider was not quite dead, but too far gone to resist. He had a round body the size of a 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、73英语翻译等内容。 
 英语翻译_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。常用的英语翻译2012 标识英文楼层索引 Lift Index 私家花园请勿擅入 Private Garden No Admittance 非机动车停车场 Non-aut...  英语翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。高一上学期英语练习册中的翻译大全Unit 4 Entertainment 1. 他小声地告诉我他的同桌在考试时作弊。 (whisper to) He whispe...  英语翻译 一、习语翻译 Drink like a fish 豪饮 As close as an oyster 守口如瓶 Carry coals to Newcastle 多此一举 Eats no fish 很忠诚 Speak of ...  英语翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语翻译 a translation should give a complete transcript of the ideas of the original work. The style an英语...  英语翻译3_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语③翻译 第一单元: 1、 承蒙邀请,不胜荣幸。 (honour) It is a great honour to be invited. 2、听到这个消息,...  英语和汉语在构词法、语言表达方式等 方面有很大的不同。有时,要确切地表 达原文的内容必须改变英文的语言表达 形式。翻译中,恰当地进行词性转换是 常用的基本...  英语翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。上海外语教育出版社全新版(第二版)(1)The pounding in my ears drowned out the rest of the ) words, only a word ...  英语翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Business Advertisements 商务广告翻译技巧 1. 直译法 Big thrills. Small bills. 大刺激,小消费 2. 意译法(取原文内容而舍...

我要回帖

更多关于 on the way home 的文章

随机推荐