拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
庄泳女子游泳冠军的英语作文
黎约风骚1f
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Miss Zhuan is a legend to most of the olymic participants.I would never know how much effort she had sacreficed in her field.Its pain is out of my imagination likes my type of people.I am a vivid sports player in table tennis and badminton,I know that pain a little bit.Not just time,but also the high quality of the skill we practicle,includes plenty reasons do influential to the training like weather,health status and some unexpected occurences.The last issue I must mention about the competitions,they are countlessly,hundreds,even thousands of times of retries in the pool battles will lead her to be an uncertain result,who knows.Moreover,some of us count it on luck.What is luck?One thing,practice makes perfects.She is a beauty in heaven,unaware of all the pain and time loss,age bring the althlet the unfortune or fortune.She is luckily to be a world champain.Her brilliant life of sports have disguised the unseen pain and dedication in her youth and health.Champain is our dream,we all love to kiss the medal with a very honable tremulous heart.Miss champain,you are intelligent girl,lucky dog,hardworking bug in this friend,even a mania.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 游泳冠军 的文章

随机推荐