太原做尿结石的医院?t help youyou said itHolmesrather coldly

Let Your Story Amaze The World | 序章上 眼见为虚
Content language:
On a narrow cement road, a Land Rover ran quite stably. When the villagers on both sides of the concrete road saw this Land Rover, it made a daunting sight for them. Allowing the Land Rover to pass through, these villagers could not tell what kind of car it was, but could feel that the people sitting in the car were clearly not ordinary.
In regards to Dong He Village, if not for the Village Access Project, this narrow cement road would not have existed.
The Land Rover roughly stopped a 100 meters outside the Dong He Village, the person driving it was very careful, as he stopped the car on the cement road just outside a raised piece of land.
After parking, the driver quickly got off and opene from the back seat two young girls got out.
The first one who got out wore a cyan floral dress, freeing her hair that was tied up, she allowed it to fall onto her shoulders. She wore an ankle length skirt, which brought out a contrast to her slim figure and fair skin.
Even though she just stood by the side of the road, it seemed as if she melted into the wilderness behind her, as if it was a picture, which made her appearance look even more dignified and refined.
She was followed by a girl wearing blue jeans and a white butterfly shirt. The slightly faded jeans on her slim waist and upturned butt made her more conspicuous, that coupled with short hair, made the youths who glanced at her to breathe hard. If her lips were not somewhat meager, this would definitely make a person unable to remove their eyes from the sight of such a beautiful woman. Even if it was like that, she was still a very beautiful girl.
The short haired young girl who got out later, looked at the girl wearing the cyan dress who was standing on the roadside, the corner of her eyes flashed with jealousy which was not detected.
“Ji Yun, is this place Dong He village?” asks the cyan skirt wearing young lady while looking at the haphazard tile-roofed houses in a distance with a confused look on her face. There were only a few isolated multi-storied houses.
That short-haired girl called Ji Yun chuckled and said while smiling, “Of course, there is absolutely no mistake, since I have been here once before. Come on, Mu Wan, I will take you to Ning Xiao Cheng’s home to look. By the way, you can also see it while standing here. Do you see that tile-roofed clay house in the eastern-most corner? That is Ning Xiao Cheng’s house.”
Tian Mu Wan looked in the direction of Ji Yun’s finger, and when she saw a low tiled-roof clay house, she immediately frowned. This village did not look too prosperous, even clay houses were rare, even worse was the green bricked house with the tiled roof. She didn’t frown because Ning Xiao Cheng’s house was made of clay, but rather because Ning Xiao Cheng’s family was so poor, and yet he was a little too generous.
“Mu Wan, let’s go and have a look.” As Ji Yun saw the frown on Tian Mu Wan’s face, she immediately said from the side.
Tian Mu Wan nodded, then turned and said to the driver: “Uncle Meng, you wait for us here, we’ll be fine inside.”
“Yes” The driver answered in an extremely respectful tone.
The clay tile-roofed houses all looked the same when looking from afar, but after coming closer to it, Tian Mu Wan came to know just how worn down this house really was. The two decrepit broken down doors were locked by a bicycle’s chain lock. Just a little push was enough to reveal a big gap through which one could worm their way inside. Through this big gap, one could clearly see the interior of the house while standing outside.
If they looked while standing at a distance, they could not have a clear understanding of this family’s poverty, but Mu Wan who stood at the entrance of this house, realized just how poor they were. In this house except for the few pieces of old farm tools outside, only had a shabby little broken down wooden table, while a clay oven was built in the corner of the kitchen.
“Is this really Ning Xiao Cheng’s house?” Tian Mu Wan asks with a quivering voice.
Ji Yun nods, “Yes, it is, he also has a younger sister, but his sister should be working in the fields now. Ning Xiao Cheng’s school fees, I heard that it was provided by his younger sister. I’ve been there once, so should I lead you to have a look at his younger sister?”
Tian Mu Wan simply did not seem to hear the words of Ji Yun, rather in her mind Ning Xiao Cheng’s sincere and natural smiling face appeared. Ning Xiao Cheng waved his rather big hands saying the words, ‘Today, I invite you to dinner’.
If it wasn’t for Ning Xiao Cheng, Tian Mu Wan would absolutely not go to such a third class restaurant which even had flies. Because she was afraid that Ning Xiao Cheng would not be able to afford to go to a good restaurant for dinner. For a man, eating a meal with a woman and unable to pay for it, was a huge loss of face. Since she was with Ning Xiao Cheng together, she did not want Ning Xiao Cheng to feel ashamed.
She had no idea that Ning Xiao Cheng’s family was impoverished to this extent. Moreover, he also had a younger sister who worked at home in order to provide for Ning Xiao Cheng’s studies.
Suddenly, a feeling of anger rose in her heart, despite depending on his younger sister to work in farms and homes in order to let him study, he unexpectedly dares to squander money. Behind this Ning Xiao Cheng’s sunshine like smile, unexpectedly there is hidden such a shameless heart.
Remembering once again Ning Xiao Cheng’s small details, her sincere feelings of love towards Ning Xiao Cheng, Tian Mu Wan felt an acute pain in her heart. She did not want the person whom she loved to be this kind of a selfish person. A person who treats his own sister like this, how could he treat her well in the future? Could everything up till now be fake?
“Let’s go back, I don’t want to see any more.” Tian Mu Wan said in response to Ji Yun’s words, she all of a sudden felt her interest in him had come to an end.
At this moment, she was filled with a deep sorrow, she also did not know whether it was Ning Xiao Cheng or she herself, she didn’t seem to believe that the person she loved was like this. Now, she had finally realized why her family had opposed to her being together with Ning Xiao Cheng, unless she was really wrong.
In this grey expanse of dust, Ning Xiao Cheng rushed out, behind him, the cement mixer was also giving out whooshing like roars.
Although his body was covered from top to bottom with a layer of dust and mud, but Ning Xiao Cheng was rather in an extremely pleasant mood. Today was the day he received his paycheck, he had reached an agreement with the foreman uncle, and after his work today, he could receive half a month’s salary.
The foreman was very good towards Ning Xiao Cheng, today was actually not the day for salary, but Ning Xiao Cheng still received 1300 dollars. Most of this money was earned from his absence from school, and he also came to work at the construction site on weekends.
Holding more than a thousand dollars, Ning Xiao Cheng almost eagerly went back to the school, then he hurriedly took a bath in the bathroom with cold water, changed into clean cloths and again rushed out of the school.
He was going to meet his younger sister Ning Ruo Lan, in this world, his younger sister Ning Ruo Lan was his only family member. Not only was she two years younger than him, but was actually even more intelligent than him, even in school she was better than him, while he was still a junior in school, she was already a senior.
The only thing that let him feel like an older brother, was that he was still responsible for his younger sister’s living and school expenses.
“Big brother…..”
Ning Xiao Cheng just got down from the bus, when a girl who stood in front of the entrance of Jiangzhou Institute of Foreign Languages excitedly called out to him.
“Ruo Lan, how did you know I would come today?” Ning Xiao Cheng actually saw the young girl waiting at the school entrance, and asked in a somewhat strange way.
“Originally, I wanted to find you, I made a phone call to uncle before coming, heard Uncle saying that you had already received your pay, I guessed that you would definitely come here. Wait, did you not wash your face when you took your bath …….” Ning Ruo Lan chirped, after seeing her big brother, just like a happy bird in excitement.
As Ning Ruo Lan spoke, she already took out her handkerchief and wiped the dust on both sides of his nose which he had not washed off.
She, like Ning Xiao Cheng, simply had not seen a Land Rover drive past them.
“Was that Ning Xiao Cheng ……” Ji Yun said this time, she already knew that Tian Mu Wan saw Ning Xiao Cheng.
Tian Mu Wan did not speak, she looked at Ning Ruo Lan intimately touching the face of Ning Xiao Cheng, and felt her entire heart shatter. Even she was disappointed with Ning Xiao Cheng to the extreme, not only was he wasting his sister’s hard earned money, but also was dating another girl!!
Moreover this Ning Xiao Cheng’s intimate female friend was not worse than her, with long hair, wearing a light blue short sleeved shirt, demonstrated that she was not of inferior stature. On the fair and beautiful face, there was even a smile like a summer sunshine.
“Mu Wan, do you want to go and ask?” Ji Yun asked after looking at the pale complexion of Tian Mu Wan.
Tian Mu Wan shook her head, then without saying a word powerlessly leaned against the back seat. There were some things which couldn’t be forgotten, for two years, all of her happiness and joy were given to her by Ning Xiao Cheng. Ning Xiao Cheng was together with her for two years, before that she did not experience any kind of happiness for over a decade. She had already harbored innumerable impressions and had a deep attachment to Ning Xiao Cheng, she always thought Ning Xiao Cheng to be her interpretation of love.
But today, she discovered that Ning Xiao Cheng was not at all what she originally thought as, similarly wrapped in a false mask, even the most basic of things have been lost. She wanted to say that these were all false, but she knew that it was true, because she personally saw it.
“These are for you.” Ning Xiao Cheng did not know that Tian Mu Wan saw him, and happily handed out a thousand dollars to Ning Ruo Lan.
Ning Ruo Lan pushed back Ning Xiao Cheng’s hand, “Big Brother, I will graduate soon, the money that I have with me is enough to meet my expenses. Didn’t you talk about a girlfriend, buy something for her.”
Ning Xiao Cheng did not mind it and slipped the money towards Ning Ruo Lan again said, “I’ll say it again, besides, Mu Wan’s family is very wealthy, and she is not with me for money. And besides, by the time you graduate, I’ll take you to see Mu Wan, I have not yet mentioned about you to her.”
“Okay.” This time Ning Ruo Lan did not refuse, she knew what her big brother meant. The reason why her big brother did not mention her to Tian Mu Wan, was because he was afraid that Mu Wan would secretly spend money on her.
She never thought that her big brother Ning Xiao Cheng wasn’t good enough for others, in this world any outstanding woman can match up with her big brother. But she knew, a woman who fell in love with her big brother would certainly be good.
Seeing Ning Ruo Lan receive the money, Ning Xiao Cheng pulls out a pearl hair clip in the shape of snowflakes and said, “This is also for you. I bought two, one for you, and one for Mu Wan.”
第五章 奕星大陆
“Are you okay?” Ning Cheng asked, as all of a sudden, Ji Luo Fei staggered, Ning Cheng hurriedly stepped forward to support her. Ji Luo Fei’s body emitted a soft fragrance however there was also a faint smell of blood mixed with it.
Ji Luo Feng did not wait for Ning Cheng to continue to inquire and shoving Ning Cheng aside said, “I’m fine, I am going to take rest first. I will come out after a little while to speak with you.”
After she finished speaking, Ji Luo Fei entered into a nearby room.
Ning Cheng looked at his palm. Shockingly, on his palm, there appeared a faint trace of a bloodstain.
Ning Cheng instantly understood that Ji Luo Fei had sustained some serious injuries. A moment ago, when he was supporting Ji Luo Fei’s back, the condition of her injuries could be clearly seen.
He looked towards Ji Luo Fei’s room, Ning Cheng hesitated a bit, but did not go in. Ji Luo Fei was at the Qi Gathering 3rd Level and so her recovery ability was much higher than his. It could be clearly seen that the Cang Qin 2 Star Academy was also not a safe region.
Ji Luo Fei was attracted by the fragrance of food, she had also changed into a new set of clothes. Ning Cheng saw that after she rested for a while, her face was not as pale as before.
“This is your doing?” asked Ji Luo Fei in a surprised tone as she looked at the small wooden table which was laid with 4 dishes and a soup. In her memory, when did Ning Cheng ever cook a meal? Moreover even the food that he made looked very appetizing?
Ning Cheng smiled, “Of Course, I made it, Come over and have a bite.”
Ji Luo Fei was obviously not a very talkative person. Although she was surprised that Ning Cheng could cook a meal, but she did not ask about it. She did not know whether the food, Ning Cheng made was delicious or if she was really hungry, even after she finished eating several bowls of the food, she still felt like she was not full.
After they finished eating the food, Ning Cheng hurried to tidy up the dishes.
“Wait.” Ji Luo Fei stopped Ning Cheng by calling out to him and said, “These dishes, I will clean them up, you do not have to do these…… ”
Ji Luo Fei, did not even finished speaking, when she thought of some issues. Ning Cheng definitely didn’t cook this, how could he prepare such a delicious food?
She promptly corrected herself, “ Would you please first sit down, there is something that I have to say to you.”
After waiting for Ning Cheng to sit down, Ji Luo Fei took the initiative and took out two very thin leather books and placed it in Ning Cheng’s hands and said, “This was left by your grandfather, he left it with me to give it to you later. Now that you can successfully gather Qi, I should give this to you.”
Ning Cheng silently took the two thin books, he was very clear on what was going on. This was because his predecessor’s grandfather, although spoiled and pampered Ning Cheng, he also knew what kind of person he was. This leather books must be the Ning family’s heirloom cultivation practice method, this was given to Ji Luo Fei to be passed on to him. But Ji Luo Fei’s reason to give him the leather book, was not because of his success in Qi gathering, but because she felt that the present Ning Cheng and the past Ning Cheng were completely different.
Seeing Ning Cheng receive the leather books, Ji Luo Fei sighed, she seemed to be glad that she completed this matter. She, once more, took out a small wooden box and handed it to Ning Cheng and said, “ Inside this is a Qi Gathering Stone, you can use it to practice your cultivation.”
The present Ning Cheng was already not a beginner, he knew that Qi Gathering Stones were very precious. A single Qi Gathering Stone was equivalent to one hundred gold coins, however this was just a set price and one hundred gold coins were absolutely not enough to actually buy a Qi Gathering Stone. Even the Ning Clan didn’t have much of it and now Ji Luo Fei was giving him one, he immediately refused and said, “Luo Fei, I can already cultivate Qi. You are currently at the Qi Gathering 3rd Level and you will require many Qi Gathering Stones during this period so you need not give it to me.”
Ji Luo Fei forcefully stuffed the wooden box into the hands of Ning Cheng and said, “I’ll let you take it, you know, I am already at the Qi Gathering 3rd Level. With my qualifications, I suppose I will by leaving the Cang Qin 2 Star Academy soon, at that time you will be on your own…..”
Ning Cheng after listening to Ji Luo Fei’s words, no longer refused to take the wooden box. He received the wooden box and with a sigh he said, “Luo Fei, in the past I was naive and not quite sensible, please forgive me for having made you angry in any way. You know that my aptitude and qualifications are not good, in the future you are going to leave the Cang Qin Province, we will then no longer have the opportunities to meet. Fortunately, although we were engaged when we young, but we have still not married. When you get promoted to the the Qi Gathering 4th Level, we would become people of two different worlds, anyhow, let us give up on this engagement immediately, all these years you suffered great inconveniences in the Ning mansion……”
Now that the Ning mansion was burnt to ashes, Ning Cheng must also give up on his engagement to Ji Luo Fei
Ji Luo Fei stared at Ning Cheng, she did not think that Ning Cheng would say such a thing. But she was very clear that what Ning Cheng told was the truth, once she left the Cang Qin Province, there would be no chance for her and Ning Cheng to meet.
“My life was saved by Grandpa Ning, without Grandpa Ning, there would not have been a Ji Luo Fei. What you said is right, after I leave Cang Qin Province, we probably will not have the opportunity to meet again. Let alone that I have a disfigured face, so us being married was also unrealistic, but I also know that I will be faithful till the end of the world. This betrothal was laid down by Grandpa Ning and my grandfather, without their words, I will not dissolve it. But in the future, after I’m gone, you have to take care of yourself, as I am sure you would have no way to follow me around for the rest of your life.”
Ji Luo Fei finished, stood up, picked up a few dirty dishes and put them in the kitchen. She had clearly stated to Ning Cheng, that when she left Cang Qin Province, she would not have any opportunity to meet Ning Cheng. With her qualifications, if she wanted to forcibly stay to take care of Ning Cheng, then he would just end up dieing quickly. Now that Ning Cheng was already at the Qi Gathering 1st Level, regardless of how he advanced, it made Ji Luo Fei a little bit comforted.
Ning Cheng was very smart, how can he not understand the meaning of Ji Lu Fei’s words? He knew that in the future when Ji Luo Fei left the Cang Qin Province, he wouldn’t be able to meet her, because of this he offered to dissolve the marriage, mostly because Ji Luo Fei did have any fond memories to hang onto in the future. After all, Ji Luo Fei saved his life, he can only help Ji Luo Fei in such a way. Now that Ji Luo Fei did not agree, he was also not willing to say anymore.
Ning Cheng returned to his room, and he first took out the Qi Gathering Stone, in his memory there was information about the Qi Gathering Stones, but he had never seen one. Now that Ji Luo Fei brought back a Qi Gathering Stone, Ning Cheng wanted to know what made this stone so valuable, although 100 gold coins can be used to purchase a Qi Gathering Stone, one may not necessarily buy it, as this price was not in any way low.
When the Qi Gathering Stone was taken out by Ning Cheng for the first time, Ji Luo Fei was able to sense it, she peeked at Ning Cheng in his room, the corners of Ning Cheng’s mouth revealed a trace of smile. Although Ning Cheng did not have his playboy attitude from before, his face was still somewhat childish. His mouth was slightly open when he saw the Qi Gathering Stone, this was clearly the first time that he saw a Qi Gathering Stone.
Ji Luo Fei was able to sense the Qi Gathering Stone in Ning Cheng’s hands, but Ning Cheng was confused, when he saw that it was just a very ordinary dark yellow stone, in his heart he felt a bit disappointed.The aura contained in the stone seemed to be richer, but Ning Cheng felt that this aura and the one present inside him, simply couldn’t be compared.
Putting the Qi Gathering Stone away, Ning Cheng took out the two leather books. One book introduced the history of the Ning Clan, and the other was the cultivation practice method of the Ning Clan that was passed down from generation to generation.
After reading the first book, Ning Cheng came to know a bit more of this world. Cang Qin Province was just a tiny province of the Ping Continent, and was just in the corner of the Yi Xing Mainland.
There were nine great continents on the Yi Xing mainland, the Qi in the Ping Continent was the most scarce, this province in which he resided, the Cang Qin Province, was regarded as a mortal province as it was mostly occupied by ordinary humans, it belongs to the lowest class in the mainland.
In the Yi Xing Mainland, the power distribution was complex. As the Ning Clan, since the beginning of their history, only had one member who was able to advance to the Essence Building Realm, they did not have a very thorough understanding of the Yi Xing Mainland. Ning Cheng from this thin book could only make out the main forces of Yi Xing Mainland, the various countries, vassal states, academies, families and some low leveled sects.
The Academies were among the strongest power of a continent and every continent possessed many vassal states or provinces under it. Vassal states also were divided according to their strength, the highest position was held by a 3 Star Vassal State. A 1 Star Vassal State was basically classified as a mortal nation, at most having only some ordinary military cultivation.
The Cang Qin Province was only a 1 Star Vassal State. If not for the Cang Qin 2 Star Academy, the Cang Qin Province would be the same as a mortal nation.
Also, Academies were different, at a low level continent, the highest rank of the academy was only a Five Star. In a low level continent, a 3 Star Academy was equivalent to a 3 Star Vassal State. If a vassal state had a 5 Star Academy, then that academy would be the one who ran that Vassal State.
On the thin book, there was an after-note which said of a legend of a 9 Star Academy in the Yi Xing Mainland, but the Ning Clan did not have any experts to go out to verify its authenticity.
Closing the thin book, Ning Cheng heaved a sigh of relief. He didn’t know how big the Yi Xing Mainland was but from this book, he could guess how incomparably vast it was. Even the Cang Qin Province was estimated to be equivalent to only a grain of dust on the Yi Xing Mainland.
Even though the Ning Clan had a cultivator at the Essence Building Realm, but they were still unable to move away from the Yi Xing Mainland’s low level Ping Continent. It could clearly be seen that Ning Cheng, who thought that he could return to Earth just by reaching the Essence Building Realm, was simply childish.
The reason why the Ning Clan had been able to gain a foothold in the Cang Qin Province was because they had served the Cang Qin Province’s Monarchs for generations. Even so, the Cang Qin Province’s Monarchs didn’t even say a word when the Ning Clan was wiped out.
Even if Ning Cheng came from Earth, his heart was very uncomfortable. The cold nature of Cang Qin Province’s Monarchs wasn’t worth anything for him to die for.
Opening the second leather book Ning Cheng thought, it was Ning Clan’s cultivation practice methods. Reading the introductory sentence, it said that this practice method was at the top tier among the ordinary rank cultivation methods. When Ning Cheng saw this, he was a bit disappointed, top tier but merely of the ordinary rank cultivation method. The 9 Levels of Qi Gathering were written in a very detailed manner in the thin leather book, also there were some comments and illustrations too.
Ning Cheng looked ahead, he recalled that the 1st Level of the cultivation practice method was more or less the same. He attempted to circulate his Qi according to the Qi pattern and in a while, a stream of lukewarm water like Qi flowed unexpectedly from his dantian. Ning Cheng was shocked, he wanted to stop the practice but in his mind, suddenly a new meridian had emerged and Qi was circulated in it.
This new Qi flow was clearly different from the description on the Ning Clan’s cultivation practice method’s Mnemonic Chant. Not only that, Ning Cheng felt that if he cultivated Qi according to the practice method which his mind produced, the effects could be even better.
#stony##盾铁#Everybody Knew
【盾铁】Everybody Knew(装什么装,我们早知道了)
已授权转载
作者:船到桥头自然直
source: /post/1e5ec
概括:Steve和Tony并不想过早的公布他们之间的关系,但看起来似乎所有人的都一直知道了。
一开始最先发现的是Pepper,在他们终于在一起之后的第二天。Pepper甚至就只是看了一眼站在地下车间的他们两个(Steve发誓他从Pepper的眼神中到了类似于激光的东西!),然后她微眯起了眼睛,像是在评估着些什么,这让Tony感到恐慌极了,通常Pepper做出这种表情的时候,就证明他又在他完全不知情(或者是有意的)情况下干了什么会让Pepper对他发飙的事情。没人希望看到Pepper发飙,没有人!
然后Pepper在Tony准备向Pepper为不管是什么事情道歉的时候开口道:“我希望你能照顾好Tony,Cap。我很高兴我终于能找到一个能完全将Tony托付的人。”Steve很努力的没有让自己的脸在Pepper说话的同时越变越红,但他始终想不明白Pepper是怎么发现的,他们两个只是站在一起单纯的在聊天而已。
“Jarvis会把一些注意事项传达给你的。”Pepper像是再说一只宠物一般的,Steve不确定对于Pepper来说搞定Tony是否和搞定一条难弄的小狗是一个概念。Tony显然对Pepper的话感到不满了,但是出于Pepper现在强势的气场,他明智的没有说什么。
但Pepper还是很快就将矛头转向他了,她严厉的语气让Steve不由得想起自己的母亲,或许比他的母亲更为厉害些,“至于你,Anthony Stark,”Tony不由得畏缩了一下,“我们都知道你因为任性,自大和一大堆幼稚的蠢事而吓跑了很多美好的事物,但是Steve可能是你这辈子能遇到的最好的事了!所以留住他,不管是用什么代价!”Pepper说着,满意的看到Tony像个被吓坏的小孩子一般不停的点头,然后她轻轻的将Tony所需要批阅的文件放在工作台上,对他们两个微微一下,就踏着轻快的步子离开了。
Steve曾在Tony,Happy以及很多Stark工业的员工们的口中听到过有关Pepper辉煌的传说,但现在看到这或许不单单只是传说。
“Pepper如果想统治世界,没有人可以拦得住她。”Tony看着Pepper离去的背影,一边把自己埋入Steve的怀抱,语气中还带有些惊魂未定。
Steve顺势把Tony抱的更紧了,就这么一次,Steve决定相信Tony对于Pepper的评价。
紧接着便是Natasha,这提醒了Steve和Tony永远都不要惹上述的两个女人(尤其是Tony),没有人可以承担惹恼她们两个人的后果。
那只是一个很平常的早晨,Steve在从Jarvis那儿得知Tony又一次超过三十个小时没有摄取过一点食物和睡眠后,决定去厨房给Tony弄一点早餐,然后去车间逼着他吃完以后,把他拉去睡觉。
Natasha的出现让Steve意识到他已经在厨房里忙了半个多小时候了,因为Natasha几乎每天都会在早晨八点准时出现在厨房,于是Steve随口向Natasha道了声早安。但Natasha只是沉默的站在门口,用一种用一种探究的眼神看着Steve忙来忙去的背影,就好像她在Steve身上看到什么有趣的东西了一样。对此Steve不知道是否该感到恐慌,对于Natasha来说有趣的东西,对其他人而言都是危险的。
“所以你终于和Stark搞在一起了,Steve?”Natasha用着陈述句的语调说着疑问句,显然就算Steve不回答她也会知道答案。
Steve没有回答,但他被惊吓到的反应已经替他做出了回答。Steve猛然见转过身,用一种不可置信的眼神看这Natasha,就好像是在问Natasha她是如何得知的一般。Steve和Tony一直想在彻底稳定下来之前,将他们的关系保持在一种隐秘的状态,但短短一周已经有两个人发现了。
“我之前在来的路上看见Stark。”Natahsa说道,“他看起来有些慌张,一边东张西望的一边快速的走着,就像是在躲什么人一般的。”Natasha说着略有深意的看了Steve一眼,不用Natasha明说Steve也知道Tony是在躲谁,“据我说知Pepper已经有好几天没有来大厦向Jarvis询问Stark的情况了,而且我昨天见到她的时候,她显得极为放松,像是终于解决了一件让她担忧的心事一样。”Natasha说到这儿,眼中略带着几分笑意,然后她接着道:“更何况我刚才看见Tony迷迷糊糊的走进你的房间。”Steve真希望Natasha现在就可以停止说下了,但是Natasha的话还在继续,“我猜他是把你的房间认成他的了,但是他为什么会认错,况且Jarvis也没有提醒Tony他走错房间了。”
这简直是太尴尬了,Steve一时间在脑海中找不出任何语句,你不能指望Steve亦或者是Captain America在被人戳穿了自己的秘密之后还能平静的做出应答,Tony或者Iron Man或许能做到这一点,但不是从70年代开始就不善言辞的Steve。
但好在Natasha没有再多加为难他,她只是很随意的给自己弄个煎蛋,然后就开始享用起自己的早餐,就好像刚才的一切从未发生过一样。
但是Natasha也知道了!Steve在端着Tony的早餐想逃一样的走出厨房时,觉得自己短暂时间再也不能平静的面对Natasha了。
Agent Coulson & Barton
Coulson和Clint是在一场意外中不幸撞见他们两个的。Steve不确定用意外这个词是否恰当,考虑到当是他们正准备干的事和Coulson于Clint正准备干的事。
所有人都知道一个常识,和Tony在一起是永远少不了“刺激”这个词的介入,事实上,在此之前的很长一段时间,Steve都怀疑Tony是否就是刺激的代名词。Tony热爱一切刺激的事物,刺激的事物也会在很多意想不到的时候找到他本人。
一开始只是一个周日的午后,Natasha和Pepper相约出去购物(谢天谢地,Steve至今还没有想好要怎么面对她们,她们,尤其是Natasha每次看向Steve和Tony的目光,都让Steve感到不敢直视);Bruce正在实验室中测试着一项研究数据,看样子要有一段时间不能脱身;Thor又去找他那位行踪不定弟弟了,这是他最近一直在说个不停的事情;而Clint则去神盾向Coulson汇报一个简短的任务报告了,至少这是他们认为Clint将会去干的。
于是Tony提出要在厨房的餐厅和Steve来一发,他表示他从一开始就很想这么干一次了。而Steve知道他从一开始就该拒绝Tony这么荒谬的主意,有关Tony,你永远都不知道他的主意到底靠不靠谱,所以在你接受之前一定要谨慎一些。Steve当然知道这一点,但同时他知道有关Tony,他总有办法得到他想要的。于是Steve就稀里糊涂的被Tony压在了厨房的餐桌上脱了精光,好吧,说稀里糊涂或许是过于不恰当了,有一部分的Steve也很想这么干一次,没有理智的那一部分。
当Steve快在Tony的嘴里到达顶峰的时候,他突然间听见两个人的脚步声,他应该反应过来什么的,但是那是他快要到了,没人能在这种时刻想些别的,然后脚步声和谈话的声音就越靠越近,不,后来Steve再想想,那应该是两个人的亲吻和呻吟声
在之后,在Steve终于在Tony的嘴中高潮的时候,Coulson和Clint出现在了厨房的门口,衣冠不整的。Steve连忙推开Tony,并用最快的速度给自己穿上裤子,但是还是太晚了,Steve确信他看到了站在他和Tony两个人对面的Clint做出了WOW的表情,而Coulson则给了他一个不赞同的表情。
这简直是太尴尬了,虽然Steve明白Coulson和Clint出现在厨房的原因基本是和他与Tony的原因一样的。他们四个人就只是这么对立的站着,Coulson看着Tony像是在考虑着什么难题,就像是一只老虎在考虑着它到底想还是不想(用最残忍的方式)咬死他对面站着的生物一般,这可不是什么好兆头。
Steve不知道Tony到底在想什么,但从他死死盯着Coulson身边的Clint的样子来看,Steve怀疑他或许是再考虑着绑架Clint当人质,如果Coulson真的准备(又一次的)用电击枪对付他的话。当然这也是在他如果真的能成功的绑架Clint的前提之下。
“哦操!”Clint最先开口道,“我欠Nat一顿饭。”好吧,总是很高兴知道Clint又拿他们俩和Natasha打赌。
“所以你和Coulson搞在了一起了?”Tony瞪大了眼睛,还有些结结巴巴的问道,“什么时候?”
“在你跟队长搞在一起的很久很久之前,至少有几年。”Clint的语气像是在炫耀着一件很了不起的事情,通常这个时候Coulson会用眼神制止Clint的行为,而这一次他却一言不发,他看着Tony像是还是在考虑着那件难题。Steve觉得必要的时候他应该迅速的保护着自己的男友撤退。然后他突然抓到了Clint的话中一个不对劲的地方,Steve不由开口问道:“你们知道我们在一起了?”看在上帝的份上,保守一个秘密有多难?
“在你们真的搞在一起之前我们就知道你们会在一起了。”Coulson闷闷的说道。Steve很高兴从Coulson看到Coulson已经没有准备咬死Tony的意愿了,“我们只是没有意料到有一天我们会撞见你们在一起,字面意思上的。”
Tony冲着Coulson不屑的笑了声,“这句话是来自一个准备和自己的男友在这儿干我们在干的事人的口中的。”好吧,Coulson那个思考的表情又回来了,让Tony在这个时候和Coulson共处一室不是个好主意。
“我觉得我们该走了。”Steve在气氛能变得更糟糕之前,拉住Tony就往门外走去,一点也不顾Tony的挣扎,他真心的希望在他们俩经过Coulson和Clint的身边时Coulson不会真的袭击Tony。
“嘿,这是我家,所有的东西就是我出钱买的,为什么要我让地?”Tony在走出厨房后就不再挣扎,但是还是有些不甘心的抱怨道。但在Steve看到来,如果一场厨房间的性爱能让Coulson不在考虑那个问题的话,Clint将是Steve最崇拜的人之一。事实上,今后他需要在保证Clint和他都在场的时候才能让Tony和Coulson共处一室。
Steve毫不怀疑经过这件事之后,Coulson将会有多不待见Tony,并不是说他以前很待见Tony似的。
而他们的“秘密”,现在Steve不确定这是否还能被称之为秘密有多了两个知晓者,Steve真心的希望之后不会在有人会这么有洞悉力。
Rhodes或许是所有人之中真的对Steve和Tony的关系感到惊讶的一个了。照他本人的原话来讲“我真他妈不敢相信,你真的把你从小的一直崇拜着的暗恋对象拐上床了。”
那是一场意外,真的只是一场意外。Tony只是不小心在与Steve亲热的时候把Rhodes的视频电话接进来了。接下来就是一场灾难了,床前方的大屏幕上瞪大眼睛,一脸不可置信的Rhodes出现在了他们眼前,而Steve和Tony几乎什么都没有穿,这不是最糟的。最糟的是Steve还在Tony的体内,硬着的。
好吧,谁都会在看到自己最好的朋友和所有美国大兵们的偶像在在床上表演火辣床事而感到惊讶的。幸好Rhodes还是很识相的迅速断开了联系,在五分钟之后才再次打来。Steve第一次听到那个彪悍的黑人大兵可以用那么尖细的声音冲着Tony大叫。
但总而言之,重点在于,好吧,Rhodes也知道了。
Thor & Loki
事情是发生在某天的下午,Steve正被迫于Tony调情。好吧,或许被迫是过于夸张了,Tony虽然先跟Steve开了个黄笑话,但是Steve还是得为自己毫不犹豫接口了的行为负全部的责任。
“我一点也没看出这有什么错,你的确是在上面了,而且从你的反应上来看,你一点也不讨厌他,毕竟你之后的确表现的很主动。”Steve说着,一边和Tony走进公共休息室。好吧,他现在是一点也不记得他们是怎么从一个笑话谈到体位问题上面的了。但Tony脸上吃瘪的表情还是让Steve觉得这个话题或许也并没有那么糟糕。
然后Thor和Loki突然间从休息室的沙发上坐了起来,考虑到他们衣冠不整的样子,Steve一点也不想知道他们之前到底在做什么,但Steve觉得他和Tony或许会想要买个新沙发(然后和Tony在上面狠狠的做一次)。
“抱歉,吾友。”Thor用着他特有的大嗓门冲着他们俩道歉,但从他的神情上来看他或许并没有真的那么抱歉,“我们以为短暂时间并不会有人出现。”‘我们’其中的另一个,Loki则只是用一种挑衅的目光看着Tony,就好像他为自己被抓住而感到光荣一般的。Steve开始怀疑Loki是否早知道他们会路过这里,考虑到Loki的确是个会魔法的神,这或许并不是一件不可能的事情。
“是的,这的确是个在我的沙发上乱搞的好理由。”Tony有一种很不友好的眼神盯着Loki,他说着,用力强调着“我的”这个词。
“你只是觉得抱歉,你没有和你的队长在我们之前在这个沙发上乱搞而已。”Loki反击了回去,Steve真心讨厌他的脸动不动就红的特质,当然了,这么已经有五个人发现了他和Tony的关系了,为什么神不能加入到这个队伍里呢。
Loki看着Steve的脸色渐渐变红,像是发现了一件好笑的事情一般的,他阴柔的声音加上夸张的语调,毫不掩饰着他的嘲讽,“哦,天哪,别告诉我你们还准备将这个当成一个秘密,我会感到惊讶,如果世界还有一个人不知道你们两个之间的这点破事。”Thor为Loki的话皱起了眉头,他尝试着制止Loki,但这的确是个常识,Thor会是全宇宙所有人(或者神)中用来制止Loki做某事的最糟人选。于是Loki继续道:“你们天天黏在一起,不管是出任务还是休闲时刻;Stark在好队长的身边就像是一只被训练良好的小狗一般;而我们的好队长,”Loki说到这儿,戏剧性的停顿了一下,像是想确保他已经吸引住了所有人的注意力,他的确吸引住了,但Steve不确定Tony只是单单因为好奇心才这样死死的盯着Loki看的,“你就像是一个只知道宠孩子的糟糕的父母,不,是母亲,Stark要什么你就给他什么的,你还认为这一切都是应该的。我甚至不用猜都知道你们的队友每天受到的折磨将是有多么痛苦。看着你们两个,就像是两个高中甜心一样,”Loki用着怪里怪气的腔调强调着“高中甜心”这个词组,“天天腻在一起,还不能说什么。”
Thor再一次尝试着制止Loki,但这一次,出人意料的,他竟然成功了,当然也很有可能是因为Loki已经把自己想说的都说说完了。
“Loki,并没有要冒犯你们的意思,吾友。”Thor诚恳的说着,而身旁Loki的冷哼则让他的话语变得有些缺乏信服力,“吾和Loki都认为队长和钢铁之人乃是绝配...”
“就像是泡沫剧里的一般的。”Loki“好意”的补充道,不是特别有帮助。
Steve觉得他们现在还是离开的好,这个场面已经不能单单用尴尬这个词来形容了,Loki的上半身还是裸着的,虽然有沙发背挡着,但Steve不确定在沙发背之后他们两人是否还有什么部位是裸着的。
而Tony则像是和他有心灵感应一般的,在下一秒便说道:“比起你们之间的故事,我觉得我和Steve之间已经很不错了。”Tony看起来就像是在和幼儿园小朋友攀比玩具的小孩,他神情高傲的拉着Steve准备离开,“现在,如果你们不介意的话,我和Steve将要去车间的沙发上来一发了。”他说着就带头离开。“我们要?”Steve惊讶地问道。他们在此之后的确这么干了,不止一发。
从某些角度上来说,Steve觉得Bruce或许和Pepper早就知道他们两个的事了。毕竟Bruce一向是队伍六人中最内敛的一个,更别说他还有一个能跟得上Tony思考速度的大脑。但Bruce从来没有表现出来过,他好像明白了Steve和Tony的想法,并尊重他们的意愿。但仍然,从一些小细节上来看,Steve和Tony都不得不确信Bruce早就知道这件事的事实。
“Bruce,你买了个新的工作台,旧的那个去哪儿了?”Tony在某天走进实验室的时候,被一个崭新的,陌生的工作台吓了一大跳。
“我发现那个对我们来说有些太小了。我希望你不介意我买了一个新的。”Bruce这么说道。
那个工作台其实并不小,Steve昨天和Tony一起证实过,那个工作台完全可以容得下两个成年男人(在上面做任何事)。Bruce则一向是个勤俭的人,这么随随便便的换掉一个工作台是在不太像Bruce,但如果他知道Tony和Steve昨天在那个工作台上做了什么的话,就说得通了。Steve觉得后者的可能性或许会大一些。
这还不是所有,Bruce很久之前开始就会在Steve进入实验室时有意识的给自己找些理由离开,每个看起来都正当的让人挑不出毛病,但是次数一多总是会让人感到蹊跷。Bruce会在Tony工作很长一段时间并未有休息以后,偷偷的来到休息室,用一种漫不经心的方式向Steve透露出Tony的状况;Bruce甚至会很贴心的在Tony的研究快要告一段的时候,上楼想方设法的让Steve知晓。
从一些证据上来看,Bruce或许早就知道了,他只是尊重Steve和Tony的意愿没有说出来而已。
“我看到一对爱情鸟。”Fury看着会议结束后最晚离开的Steve和Tony说道。当然啦,Coulson知道了,Clint知道了,Natasha也知道了,你怎么能指望Fury会不知道?现在,Steve甚至开始怀疑整个神盾局的人都知道了。如果真是这样的话,在他们来的路上,那些特工看着他们两个人时的奇怪的眼神就说的通了。
“别带坏队长,Stark。”Fury就算只有一只眼睛也出奇的有威严,他用他仅剩的那一只眼瞪着Tony,尽管所有人都知道这样是吓不倒Tony的(嘿,但试试总是没错的),“我们还需要一个公众形象完美的超级英雄代言人。”
Tony没有应声,这只是胡乱的动了动头便拉着Steve往外走,这让人难以看出他到底是点头还是摇头。但Steve知道,就为了Fury的这几句话,Tony今天晚些时候一定会拉着他做些肮脏下流的事情。但令Steve自己也惊讶的是,他似乎也并不讨厌那些事。
Tony向Steve发誓那一次真的是一场意外,他并不是有意这么计划的。但是当然啦,Tony Stark AKA Iron Man在野外和一个男人乱搞(虽然只是只有热吻的前戏),被媒体抓到的可能性能有多大呢?更何况Tony本人在被抓到后似乎还很有接着做下去的意愿。Steve当然是不允许的,他甚至在他们两个回到大厦后给了Tony一些惩罚(以Tony喜欢的方式)。而事实表明,媒体们似乎也早就知道了他们两个的关系。整整两大版关于他们穿着或者没有穿着制服的亲密照片被贴在各种报纸上,很难让人相信媒体们从来没发现过这件事。
Steve和Tony一直尝试着让他们的关系保持在一种隐秘,不被人发现的状态下。但现在看起来,所有人似乎早就知道了这一切。
“尝试着向所有人瞒着我们的关系果然是蠢透了。”Tony一边看着报纸上有关他们的照片,一边抱怨道。
Steve不得不表示赞同,这是不是意味着他不该尝试着向所有人隐瞒他的求婚计划?
-------------------
第四章 体内的秘密
Coming back to the stone house again, Ning Cheng first tried to remember the practice methods that he learned before. His predecessor, originally did not like practicing cultivation, that coupled with his poor aptitude and intelligence in this field, he ended up with no progress in cultivation, even more he did not have the strength to practice, now Ning Cheng desperately tried to recall the cultivation practice method of the Ning Clan that was passed down from generation to generation.
Fortunately, although Ning Cheng’s grandfather Ning Hong Chang pampered him, he also forcefully made him practice and remember the basic elements of the Ning Clan’s cultivation practice method
After Ning Cheng repeatedly tried to recall the practice details from his memories, he finally remembered the First Mnemonics of the Ning Clan’s cultivation practice method, as well as the the information about the acupuncture points and meridians through which Qi had to be circulated.
According to what he remembers of the First Mnemonic of the Ning Clan’s cultivation practice method, Ning Cheng cautiously senses the Qi outside to allows it to enter the meridians. He had already done this many times in his past life so he was prepared, he knew his own talent, if his Qi sensing was good, he would not have to wait until today to gather Qi.
“Buzz….” just when Ning Cheng started to sense and gather Qi, his meridians gave a sharp sound, this sound could be heard clearly, it was followed by an intense pain that filled Ning Cheng’s body.
The next moment, a thick and strong force was dispersed throughout his whole body, almost tearing it apart. But at this time Ning Cheng felt that, if he was even a slightly careless, the meridians in his entire body would be completely torn apart, and he would end being becoming truly useless.
Ning Cheng was panic stricken, he did not dare to be lax even for half a minute, aggregating his spirit to guide the sudden increase in Qi, according to the First Mnemonic of the Ning Clan’s cultivation practice method that he remembered, he had to guide it through the meridians in his body by breathing in a specific way. With his careful guidance of Qi along his meridians, his body which Ning Cheng felt would soon rupture began to gradually relax.
As the time passed, Ning Cheng became immersed in the state of circulation of Qi in the meridians, just like a trace of warm water flowing, it proliferated his entire body. He was vaguely aware that some of the meridians that were blocked, naturally began to open, as a trace of this warm feeling passed through the meridians, traces of impurities were squeezed and sent out from the pores of his body
A kind of warm comfortable feeling rose in Ning Cheng’s body, in a way that even his consciousness was shielded by his senses, Ning Cheng always felt that what he was practicing before and what others practiced had some differences. In his memory, practicing ment sensing the Qi from the outside, and then passing it through one’s meridians thereby allowing it to be absorbed by the body.
But at this point he felt that, he has not even absorbed the Qi from the outside for more that half a minute. In his body, there seemed to be a thick amount of Qi, when he was in practice, this Qi filled into his meridians. This Qi was like fine threads of hot water, which automatically squeezed out the impurities from his body, and even automatically burst through his blocked meridians and and then circulated through the meridians.
He did not know how long it took, Ning Cheng felt his whole body tremble, and he suddenly opened his eyes.
The world suddenly became clear, he even seemed to forget that the Qi circulating in his body had disappeared.
A kind of relaxed feeling welled up in his heart, Ning Cheng was a fool, he had unknowingly succeeded in gathering Qi, and was already a cultivator at the Qi Gathering 1st Level.
Was cultivation so simple? Not at all, if cultivation was so simple, then he wouldn’t have gone so many years without gathering Qi, and at the same time in the Cang Qin Province there would have been many more people who could gather Qi.
Ning Cheng calculated the time that he practiced, he confirmed that he had not practiced for more than a day, but in just one day’s time, he unexpectedly reached the Qi Gathering 1st Level, if he said this to others no one would even dare to believe it, what the hell was going on?
At this time Ning Cheng had forgotten about the smell of the impurities that were flushed out from his body, and sat down again to meditate. Not only was he not a fool, he knew how to protect himself. Before his rebirth Ning Cheng knew that he was not ordinary, as he was gifted with photographic memory along with an ability to understand and comprehend, it simply made him an unparalleled existence.
Because such a fearful ability went against the heaven’s will, it made Ning Cheng dare not disclose it. He only wanted to live a simple life, and after his younger sister graduated, he would go and seek his own simple life. He was very clear on what this particular ability represented, as long as there was even a little bit of exposure, he would become the focus of attention. From then on, he would not have the freedom to live an ordinary or simple life that he desired.
This was also the reason why Ning Cheng preferred to work at the construction site, as he did not want to use his ability for the sake of money. He knew that there if he picked a second choice, as soon as he started, it would become hard to stop, in the end he would end up being noticed by the people. If not for his encounter with Tian Mu Wan, he would not even enter the University. The only thing that he did not expect was that he would be reborn in this place after he lost his love.
Ning Cheng was sure that his cultivation and what the others practiced were different, others cultivated by absorbing Qi from the outside, but in his own body there was already a pure and thick Qi, this Qi allowed him to quickly gather even more Qi, and he was even promoted to the Qi Gathering 1st Level. Having always been cautious, Ning Cheng was trying to figure out what was going on. His body seemed to have a source, this source provided a such a pure and thick Qi that it even allowed his cultivation speed to soar, it even disregarded his aptitude for practicing cultivation.
Unfortunately Ning Cheng knew very little about the cultivation practice, he only knew some information which was obtained from his predecessor’s memory, it can be said that it was extremely poor. His predecessor was definitely not a very good person, if his aptitude for cultivation was good, he would not have waited until now to gather Qi. But the way he practiced was so simple, the only possibility he could think of was that something might have happened during his rebirth.
Ning Cheng remembered that a yellow light which pierced through him from the air. Could this mysterious yellow light have a relationship with his cultivation speed.
Leaving aside the things that he could not understand, Ning Cheng emerged from his house, and started to clean his body. When Ning Cheng had finished cleaning his body with the water from the well, he discovered that some of the scars on his body had faded and even his skin seemed to have a fair complexion.
Ning Cheng, although could not gather Qi, he was still a student of the Cang Qin 2 Star Academy, and also a member of the Ning Clan, as a result he did know something about the practice of cultivation. He knew that cultivators recovered from their wounds quickly, but it was definitely not as fast as him. The scars on his body were very clear yesterday, but today when he reached the Qi Gathering 1st Level, they had faded down a lot, which was a bit unusual.
There was a sound of rushing footsteps, these footsteps were obviously rushing towards the yard where he was, Ning Cheng was startled at heart. He had lived here only for a few days, but no one ever came over, now that he could hear the sounds of footsteps, he knew that their aim was obviously him. Ning Cheng simply had no time to ponder, as hastily got inside the house, took out some clean clothes and wore them rapidly.
Ning Cheng had just worn his clothes, when a somewhat anxious Ji Luo Fei pushed the door and entered.
“How did you come back?” seeing Ji Luo Fei, Ning Cheng sighed in relief. Because he had offended Xian Yuan Kui, his heart was somewhat restless.
Ji Luo Fei seeing that Ning Cheng was all right, secretly relaxed, and said with a flat tone, “I heard that you offended Xian Yuan Kui……..”
Ning Cheng thought Ji Luo Fei would start to criticize him and did not let her take the initiative and said, “It was he who provoked him, even if this sort of thing happened one more time, I would still come to the rescue.”
Let a little boy get trampled to death in front of own eyes or save him, Ning Cheng, without a doubt, would not have just stand and watch and refuse to take any action. For him, if he had let the little boy get trampled to death in front of his own eyes, then later he would not be able to let go of the guilt that he would have surely felt.
Contrary to what Ning Cheng thought, Ji Luo Fei unexpectedly said in a slow tone, “Xiao Yuan Kun’s status in the Cang Qin Province is not ordinary, if you continue to stay here then you will definitely die, huh ….”
Ji Luo Fei stopped there, and looked at Ning Cheng intently, after some time she said, “You were successful in gathering Qi? This smell inside the house, is it due to the impurities from your body?”
Ning Chen knew that Ji Luo Fei already smelled the odor when she came in, but she did not say it to his face. Now that she saw his Qi, she just blurted it out.
“Yeah, I just returned from having felt something, just practiced a bit, I did not think that I could gather Qi successfully, it was really lucky.” Ning Cheng replied with an awkward and somewhat embarrassed smile.
Ji Luo Fei after listening to Ning Cheng’s words, did not answer immediately, instead stared at Ning Cheng and sized him up from top to bottom for a while. Ning Cheng wanted to ask Ji Luo Fei, when suddenly he felt his heart tighten, he understood the meaning of Ji Luo Fei’s words.
Ji Luo Fei was with him a few days ago, with his body in that condition it would have been somewhat difficult to even restore his health, how was it possible for him to arrive at the Qi Gathering 1st Level? It was obvious that he had a secret, if Ji Luo Fei could see it, then why can’t other people not tell the difference? He Just got out of prison, surely everyone knew about it.
Although Ning Cheng did not know what the secret of his body was, however would others think that, they may just spilt him up to examine this so called secret.
“Luo Fei, I have already reached the Qi Gathering 1st Level, and thus I would also like to go to the academy.” Ning Cheng soon understood his situation. For him, this time, only the Cang Qin 2 Star Academy could save his life. If he stayed outside, it was quite possible for him to be killed off any time.
Ji Luo Fei was still apprehensive with what secret Ning Cheng’s body held, but after listening to Ning Cheng’s words, she put those thoughts to one side. Ning Cheng always called her ‘girl’, now unexpectedly it had changed to ‘Luo Fei’. Does suffering really make a person grow so quickly?
She reacted quickly, now was not the time to think about these things. She then says, “I came back to let you temporarily go to academy by all means, as you have a personal presence on the outside, I think they cannot overlook you in the same way. But you are not a student of the academy anymore, so you will not be able to attend the classes of the academy. Elder Mu of the academy’s practice room is very good, he helped me a lot. I told him about your matter, you can go there to give Elder Mu a hand, and work as the academy’s handyman”
“I don’t have a problem.” Ning Cheng immediately accepted, as long as he could preserve his life temporarily. Ning Cheng knew that there were secrets in his body, but he believed that with his practice speed, he would soon have the ability to protect himself.
Ji Luo Fei nodded, “Go to the practice room to help, at least if your Qi gathering is successful. I came back with with a piece of Qi Gathering Stone this time, wanted to help you out with your Qi Gathering. I did not think you would succeed in gathering Qi, it could not be any better. We will wait here for a few days, and then go to to the institute.”
Ning Cheng was very clever, he understood why Ji Luo Fei came over immediately, Ji Luo Fei knew that his successfully advancing to the Qi Gathering 1st Level was definitely unusual, and thus took the initiative to stay for a few days. In the future, even if people would come to know that he could gather Qi, it would be assumed because of her help.
Ning Cheng was just about to thank her, when he saw Ji Luo Fei’s face seemed a bit wrong, it was pale and white.
序章下 虚空黄芒
At the Jiangzhou University’s entrance, Ning Xiao Cheng was holding a snowflake shaped pearl hair clip in his hands, and was feeling a bit pumped up. He has not seen Mu Wan in a long time, this time also he gave the money and another pearl hair clip to his younger sister, and didn’t even have time to eat a meal together with his sister, before coming to the Jiangzhou University right away.
Ning Xiao Cheng didn’t have wait too long, as he saw Tian Mu Wan walk out. Tian Mu Wan was still as beautiful as ever, she moved in such a way that it would make everyone to become nearly breathless. Ning Xiao Cheng’s heart started to fill up with a hint of pride, that such a beautiful woman would one day become his wife. At this point he was even happy regarding that accident, if not for the catastrophic flood that occurred, he wouldn’t even have had the chance to get to know Tian Mu Wan.
“You wanted to see me?” Tian Mu Wan said flatly, this made Ning Xiao Cheng to swallow ‘Wan’er’, these two words that he was going to say, he felt that there was something wrong with Mu Wan today.
“I bought this pearl hair clip for you …..” Ning Xiao Cheng had wanted to say that he bought this pearl hair clip for her, and then was going to ask her out to dinner. But the words only managed to arrive at the tips of his tongue, just as he uttered half of it, he felt the sudden change in Mu Wan.
Tian Mu Wan calmly took the hair clip that Ning Xiao Cheng gave, and without even looking at it asked, “Is there anything else?”
“I would like to invite you for dinner ……”
Ning Xiao Cheng had not even finished his sentence, when he saw a blue sports car stop next to him and Tian Mu Wan.
“Wan’er.” A young man exuding a strong perfume opened the door and got out, and at the same time eagerly called out.
Ning Xiao Cheng frowned, he very much disliked the smell, a fully grown man that made his all of his body to be covered in this overwhelming sweet fragrant scent, this really made it hard for him to bear it. He recognized this young man, Wan Lin’s family had introduced him to be her soon to-be boyfriend, and was called Zha Zhi Yi.
“Zhi Yi ….”
The way Mu Wan responded made Ning Xiao Cheng frown, previously whenever this young man called Zhi Yi called her Wan’er, Mu Wan would always answer in a cold voice, “Wan’er is not yours to call, please be prudent.”
Today, however, she does not seem to have the momentum.
Tian Mu Wan not only not seem to be displeased with him, but also did not say anything when she was called Wan’er, noticing this Zha Zhi Yi suddenly felt elated, he hurriedly walked up and said, “Wan’er, are you free today? I would like to invite you to have dinner together.”
Contrary to what Zha Zhi Yi expected, Tian Mu Wan did not refuse, but nodded her head and said, “Today, I happen to have some free time, then let’s go together.”
Zha Zhi Yi was so surprised, he almost forgot his own name, just when he was about to speak, he heard Tian Mu Wan speak again, “Zhi Yi, can you help me take a look at this?”
That said, Tian Mu Wan placed the pearl hair clip she got from Ning Xiao Cheng into Zha Zhi Yi’s hands.
“What is this?” Zha Zhi Yi took the pearl hair clip, and subconsciously asked the question.
“Oh, this was just given to me by Ning Xiao Cheng, I do not have any place to put it.” Tian Mu Wan said nonchalantly, seemingly not caring that this pearl hair clip could be worn at any time on her head.
“Oh…..” said Zhi Yi after listening to Tian Mu Wan, shook his hand, the pearl hair clip fell to the ground, and rolled into the gap between the sewer covers.
Zhi Yi did not seem to think that it would fall into the sewers, with some frustration he said, “I’m sorry, Wan’er, I was too careless, I will buy you a better one.”
Zhi Yi did not seem to mind it, Tian Mu Wan actually nodded and said, “If it’s lost then forget it, you are free to buy a good one for me, let’s go,”
Ning Xiao Cheng looked a bit pale, how could he not know that what Zhi Yi did was intentional. The one who made him even more depressed was Mu Wan, he had not seen Mu Wan for just half a month, how could she change so much? In his mind, Mu Wan was not such a person.
“Wan’er, I want to speak a few words with you.” Seeing Tian Mu Wan was going to leave, Ning Cheng spoke.
Tian Mu Wan seemed to know what Ning Cheng wanted to speak, she turned around, and said in a slow voice, “Ning Xiao Cheng, I know what you are going to say. It’s just that I have just graduated from college, I cannot play around anymore. You should know that there is a huge difference between us, it is absolutely impossible for us to be together. I was naive and innocent before, but now I understand, I hope you do not come to look for me in the future, it would be bad for us.”
Having said that, Tian Mu Wan simply ignored Ning Xiao Cheng, and went directly to the blue sports car, pulled open the door and sat inside.
Watching the blue sports car spit out a white circle of smoke while it disappeared without a trace, Ning Xiao Cheng felt his heart bleed. He did not understand why Mu Wan would become like this, the impression he got from Mu Wan was completely different.
Were all women so fickle? Although he was born in a poor family, he never felt himself unworthy of Mu Wan, moreover Mu Wan also never cared for his appearance.
“Xiao Cheng, why are you standing here?” A clear and crisp voice sounded, interrupting Ning Cheng who was still immersed in the midst of a daze.
Ning Cheng looked a bit pale, he looked up and saw a pretty girl with short hair, and subconsciously said, “Zeng Ji Yun……”
“I just saw, Xiao Cheng, some matters you just let nature take its course. Mu Wan’s family is not ordinary, you can see if there is someone more suitable for you, perhaps in the same room.” Ji Yun spoke with a gentle tone, like clouds drifting gently in the horizon, comforting Ning Xiao Cheng.
Ning Cheng did not seem to hear the words of Ji Yun, he was vainly looking at the pearl hair clip that fell into the sewer, he took quite a while before responding, saying to Ji Yun, “Thank you, I need to go now.”
“Wait, Xiao Cheng, I will accompany you for a walk.” Ji Yun suddenly took a step forward, her gaze looking somewhat scorching when she looked at Ning Cheng.
Ning Xiao Cheng shook his head, did not speak again, and quickly turned into the streets and vanished in the crowds.
Looking at the disappearing back of Ning Xiao Cheng, Ji Yun bit her lips, and even said in a voice so quiet that even she herself couldn’t hear, “Ning Xiao Cheng, I like you more than Tian Mu Wan.”
She was Tian Mu Wan’s best friend, but she felt that she understood Ning Xiao Cheng better than Tian Mu Wan. He was one of the most outstanding man she had ever seen. Ning Xiao Cheng had a tough and optimistic personality, and facing any kind of hardships he couldn’t care less.
Because after knowing Ning Xiao Cheng, only then did she want to get to know him even better. She inquired about Ning Cheng’s high school, he did not seem to have any formal education, even when that was the case, he was still admitted into the University. After entering University, he never seemed to study during classes, but there was never any cases of him failing subjects. According to her inquiries, Ning Xiao Cheng never took notes, always arriving one or two hours before tests, then going through the books once, the same as reading a regular fiction novel or something.
Just like this, there weren’t any subjects where Ning Xiao Cheng would fail at, which also included not only written exams but also practical ones of Science and Engineering.
With the leftover time, he would go and do part-time jobs. He and his sister’s school fees, all of them was his hard earned money.
Ji Yun concluded that, Ning Xiao Cheng not only had photographic memory, but also had a strong understanding ability, it can even be described that he had a special kind of talent.
The only regrettable thing was, Ning Xiao Cheng did not know how to make money, with his kind of ability he wouldn’t need to work at the construction site. However, later, Ji Yun felt that she had guessed wrong, it wasn’t that Ning Xiao Cheng didn’t know how to make money, it was as if he didn’t want others to know about his ability
With such a better understanding of Ning Cheng, Ji Yun’s heart was filled with the image of Ning Cheng. Even if Tian Mu Wan was her best friend, she wanted to grab Ning Cheng for herself. Tian Mu Wan’s wanting to investigate Ning Cheng’s house, was also her idea.
“Let’s get off here.” The words of Tian Mu Wan left Zhi Yi who was still in state of excitement, dumbstruck.
“We haven’t arrived yet ….” Zhi Yi says subconsciously but stops his car, he did not dare to offend Tian Mu Wan,
Tian Mu Wan opened the door and said, “My family called, and requested that I came back immediately.”
Looking at Tian Mu Wan walking away, Zhi Yi suddenly had a feeling of being played with, he did not hear Tian Mu Wan answering her phone, so he knew he was played, but he also did not dare to let Tian Mu Wan to be dissatisfied with him.
Ning Xiao Cheng stopped walking, he discovered that he had unconsciously and unexpectedly ended up walking onto the highway, which was full of cars. He shook his head and decided to look for Mu Wan tomorrow again, to ask her clearly why she was like that. If Mu Wan was genuinely that heartless as she implied, then he no longer needed to stay in this city.
His sister was about to graduate, and there was no more need for him. If not for Mu Wan and his sister Ning Ruo Lan, he would have already left.
When Ning Xiao Cheng just had decided to return, suddenly a thick golden beam that strained one’s eyes, shot towards him. Even with Ning Xiao Cheng’s quick reaction speed, it was too late to determine what that golden beam was, as it collided with him. In the instant that he lost consciousness, he seemed to have felt a huge change in the atmosphere like that of a world of the ancient times.
Tian Mu Wan sat inside her dormitory with her mind somewhat unhinged, she picked up her phone and put it back down, this was repeated a number of times, but now that Ning Xiao Cheng really disappeared from her sight, she felt she could not forget about the boy who was often covered in dust.
After repeating it several times, Tian Mu Wan sighed, after all, she decided to no longer contact Ning Xiao Cheng, and even intended to delete Ning Cheng’s number from her phone.
At this time, her phone rang.
Tian Mu Wan picked up the call, and heard a crisp but careful voice, “Are you Sister Mu Wan? I am Ning Cheng’s sister, I want to talk about my brother ……”
Ten minutes later, Tian Mu Wan arrived outside the coffee shop outside the school, she saw a somewhat anxious Ning Ruo Lan.
“Is it you?” Tian Mu Wan knew Ning Ruo Lan, was she not the girl who was together with Ning Xiao Chen last time?
Ning Ruo Lan had not seen Tian Mu Wan, but when Tian Mu Wan came in, she knew, that at present this woman definitely was Tian Mu Wan, only this kind of woman could match her brother.
“I am Ning Cheng’s younger sister, Ning Ruo Lan, my brother did not leave any message, did not even return to his dormitory, do you know where he is?” Ning Ruo Lan was not in the mood to talk with Tian Mu Wan, she opened her mouth and immediately inquired about the whereabouts of her older brother.
Tian Mu Wan did not react to the meaning of Ning Ruo Lan’s words, she just subconsciously asks “Ning Cheng’s sister is at home farming, right? How can it be you ……”
Ning Ruo Lan frowned and said, “My brother and I were in Jiangzhou, I wanted to study here, how would I even have the time to go back to farming?”
Tian Mu Wan’s face changed, immediately having some clarity. She was quite intelligent, associating what Ji Yun said and did, she came to vaguely understand something.
“Not good…..” Tian Mu Wan immediately thought of Ning Xiao Cheng and she that night, an elevated bridge was hit by a fragment of a meteorite that night. It had nothing to do with her relationship with Ning Xiao Cheng, but at this moment her mind just flashed to a very lonely Ning Cheng standing near the bridge.
Looking at Tian Mu Wan, who ran out desperately, Ning Ruo Lan’s face changed, it was clear that something had happened to her brother.

我要回帖

更多关于 so i said love you 的文章

随机推荐