你的常用语种在这里
较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
添加收藏到&(单选)&:
暂时没有您的历史记录
不想显示历史记录?
机密的;受信任的
努力翻译中...
添加收藏到&(单选)&:政府已经采取措施防止河流受到污染 的翻译是:The Government has taken measures to prevent river pollution 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
政府已经采取措施防止河流受到污染
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The Government has taken measures to prevent river pollution
正在翻译,请等待...
The Government has taken measures to prevent river pollution
The Government had taken measures to prevent rivers are polluted
The government already took the measure to prevent the rivers were polluted
相关内容&a我处理一下工作 I process work & a到底怎样才能不去想你不去关注你,才能让我不再难受呢? How can not go to think you do not pay attention to you, can let me no longer uncomfortably? & agovernment should take measures to control advisably government should take measures to control advisably & a中国人送礼物。美国人送贺卡。 The Chinese gives the gift.The American delivers the greeting card. & aFire powerhouse 火大力士 & aEveryone enjoys the the party 正在翻译,请等待... & a我只是你的一个玩具 正在翻译,请等待...
& a近年来我们看到了很多歌手的兴衰 In recent years we saw prosperity and decline the very many singer's & a我深刻体会到了学习艺术,不仅需要天分,和对它的热爱,还更应该有吃得苦中苦,苦中作乐与坚持的毅力 I realized the study art profoundly, not only needed the talent, with to its deep love, but also should have can endure hardship painstakingly, tried to find pleasure amidst suffering with the will which persisted & aEfforts to adhere to, responsibility, confident, come on 努力遵守对,责任,确信,进展 & aThe king did not have a very confusing life in those days. 国王在那些日子里没有非常缠扰不清的生活。 & aINCOMPLETE MULTI-FRONTAL SOLVER
& aCarried out good policies such as the "reform and opening up" and "one country, two systems“. 被执行的好政策例如“改革和开放”和“一个国家,二个系统“。 & a我爱他的帅气 正在翻译,请等待... & aI stayed at home 我在家停留了 & aif you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components ,resart your computer 如果您需要使用安全模式去除或使组分失去能力, resart您的计算机 & a这些例子显示了有些学生的简历写得多么差 These examples had demonstrated some student's resume writes misses & ahabitatmove habitatmove & alts name is lucky. lts名字是幸运的。 & a世界上有一种精神叫作坚持不懈 In the world has one spirit to be called relentlessly & aI Quit 我放弃了 & a云盘沟小学 Cloud plate ditch elementary school & aI
Love You do Not Explain 我爱你不要解释 & aTime to 时间 & awhat's th date today 什么今天是th日期 & a精品鞋 High-quality goods shoes & a明天又是新的一天,又是奋斗的一天!我坚信梦想会有实现的一天,奋斗前进吧…相信自己。 Tomorrow will also be new day, also will be struggle one day! I believed the dream can have the realization one day, the struggle advance…Believes oneself. & a关帐 Guan Zhang & a现磨咖啡 現在コーヒーを摩擦する & a洗车 Washes the vehicle & aAbstract: The reading is to understand the process and absorb written information, is to observe and analyze problems and problem-solving capacity of many integrated. To master and apply a good reading is to improve English reading ability of students the most important issue. 摘要: 读书是了解过程,并且吸收书面信息,是观察和分析问题和集成的许多的解决问题的容量。 要掌握和应用好读书是改进学生的英国读书能力最重要的问题。 & aSecondary Grips: Trigger (default), Tripod (alternative)
& a组织者 Organizer & aremarkedly remarkedly & axlue,dll xlue, dll & a纳米材料的所有结构信息 Nanomaterials all structure information & aono time
& a你应该找一套适合自己的学习方法 正在翻译,请等待... & a积聚了世界名流 Agglomerated the world celebrities & a浴火重生 Bath fire rebirth & a全球变暖 The whole world changes warm & a南关正街泛美大厦 South Gate street Pan-America building & a我手机丢了 My handset lost
& aten-fold 成十倍 & a这个机器就是那个零件太小而你不能看见 But this machine is that components too is small you not to be able to see & aShe's getting married, what should I do? Really hope that's not true! Every day I'm fake, tired!!! 她结婚,我该怎么办? 真正地希望不是真实的! 每天我是伪造品,疲乏!!! & a始建于1709年,历时150年陆续建成 The beginning constructed in 1709, the lasted 150 years completed one after another & a只想与你幸福下去!Only wants to get down happily with you! 只想与你幸福下去! 只想要愉快地传达到与您! & aMaybe you can't
understand but when you said love me ,my life was changed 可能您不可能了解,而是您说爱我,我的生活被改变了 & a万圣节,孩子们可以对那些拒绝给他们糖果的邻居搞恶作剧。 Halloween, the children may refuse to these for them the candy neighbor to play the practical joke. & a你只要去看看就知道发生什么事了? 正在翻译,请等待... & aAnalyses of data from the CAPTURE registry suggest that approximately 20% of strokes occur post-procedure( 2).This figure is questionable however,given the timing of neurologic follow-up post-proceclure Minor peri-procedural strokes are
iten missedb ,vo peratorsa nd not detected until
& a成为一号球员 Becomes a player & a全国大学生创业大赛 Nation university students' innovative undertaking big game & a配合你们 Coordinates you & anow let me introduce him 现在让我介绍他 & a政府已经采取措施防止河流受到污染 The government already took the measure to prevent the rivers were polluted &必须采取严厉措施来阻止疾病的蔓延 的翻译是:Drastic measures must be taken to prevent the spread of the disease 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
必须采取严厉措施来阻止疾病的蔓延
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Must take drastic measures to prevent the spread of the disease
Must take drastic measures to prevent the spread of the disease
Drastic measures must be taken to prevent the spread of the disease
We must take drastic measures to prevent the spread of the disease
Must take the severe measure to prevent disease the spread
相关内容&a在不说话生气了! In did not speak is angry! & aAs mentioned, release it again and waiting for Eric’s action. 如被提及,发布它再和等待的埃里克的行动。 & athe best
choose me 最佳选择我 & a树脂块 Resin block & a我们是美国最大的纺织品进口商之一 We are one of American biggest textile importer & aSo Paulo - SO PAULO,4809160 只有帕布鲁棕色-只有帕布鲁棕色, 4809160 & aGet feedback so you can make changes 得到反馈,因此您能做变动 & accccccccccc 如果我能我爱你永远 & a妈妈一看见我回到家就让我帮忙准备晚饭 As soon as mother sees me to get the home to let me help to prepare the dinner & ago on or end? 继续或结束? & a我在上网。 I am accessing the net. & a六:装箱清单 Six: Packing detailed list & a乙方委托甲方销 The second party entrusts the party of the first part to sell & apercentage credit amount 百分比贷项金额 & a所以我想我不是很健康,但我想做得更好,所以以后我会更加照顾我的健康 Therefore I thought I am not very healthy, but I want to do well, therefore later I will be able even more to consider my health & ahello,什么时候下班啊? Does hello, when get off work? & a臭味被收集 The fetid odor is collected & aI go to school in England,and it's an English school。 我在英国去学校,并且它是英国学校。 & athey look for such things as weapons or a bomb that a person who intends to hijack a pane might be carrying 他们寻找这样事作为武器或人打算劫机piane也许运载的炸弹 & aLike a guiding star I'll be there for you If you should need me 象一个引导的星,如果您应该需要我,我将在那里为您 & a5.2.2.1 吸水树脂自身的保水效果 5.2.2.1 absorbent resin own guarantees the water effect & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!this sebum extracts white and blackheads with sase without the need to painfully aqueeze. 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 这皮脂痛苦地提取白色和鸥的一与sase,不用需要aqueeze。 & aA train stops at a station.Many people come out to buy food and fruits. 火车停止在驻地。许多人出来买食物和果子。 & aBit error probability averaging period 平均为期间的比特误差概率 & a本文分析的目前电子商务的现状 This article analyzes at present electronic commerce present situation & alm fine、thanks、how are you lm美好的、感谢、怎么样您 & agenalyn genalyn & aPrecious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.!!! 珍贵的事非常少数在这个世界。 那是那里原因是一个您。!!! & a我最近有点想你 I a little thought you recently & aevery girlfriend is like you 每个女朋友是象您 & aYou made me tired of bored, let me let you own 您做了我疲倦于乏味,让我让您拥有 & ayou know what I'm dating with that old guy,he is perfect 您知道什么我约会与那个老人,他是完善的 & a只是想找一个对的人 Is only wants to look for one to the human & a通畅 Unobstructed & aDo you know? I
want to be together with you forever. I love you 您是否知道? 我永远真正地想要是与您一起。 我爱你 & anot any all 没有任何所有 & aif you hurt a person with words the wound is as bad as a physical one 如果您伤害一个人以词创伤是一样坏的象一物理一个 & a鲁迅中学是为了纪念鲁迅而建的 The Lu Xun middle school is in order to commemorate Lu Xun to construct & ainstructions on the bottle carefully. 指示在瓶仔细地。 & a第一天去学校开心吗? First day goes to the school happy? & aWould you like an attempt to be made to connect this virtual device every time you power on the virtual machine? 在虚拟机您要不要企图被做每次连接这个虚拟设备您力量? & a此情可待成追憶 ??? ????? ???? ????? ????????? & aPost incident 岗位事件 & a真诚和蔼 Sincere kind & aTHE CONCLUSION:MALES HAVE ——SUPERIOR MATHEMATICAL REASONING ABILITY 结论:男性有- -优越数学推理能力 & aSerial Number 234516 号码234516 & a而且我最敬佩的是我爸爸 Moreover I most admire am my daddy & a我希望我认识的人永远开心 T?i hy v?ng t?i bi?t nh?ng ng??i lu?n lu?n h?nh phúc 公升; 文本排列: 左边&我希望我认识的人永远开心 T?i hy v?ng t?i bi?t nh?ng ng??i lu?n lu?n h?nh phúc & a送朵花给你 Delivers a flower to give you & a那具体在什么时候呢 When does that make concrete in & afind v to do 发现要做的v & a有你后悔的那一天,我看着! Has you to regret that one day, I look! & aparticularly noteworthy features,including clean room technology and generation of ultra pure water,are reviewed below 特殊显著特点,包括洁净室超纯净的水的技术和世代,下面被回顾 & afinal meeting of the Kansei Kansei的最后的会议 & aeverything
in the world 一切在世界上 & a必须采取严厉措施来阻止疾病的蔓延 Must take the severe measure to prevent disease the spread &当前位置: >>
2014一模翻译
2014 一模翻译题1. 部长的回答令所有在场的记者都很满意。(present) 2. 我婉言谢绝了他的帮助,我想自食其力。(decline) 3. 显而易见,你的行为对你今后的发展很不利。 (damage) 4. 只有在事故发生以后人们才能意识到问题的严重性,这真是个遗憾。(Only) 5. 现在许多城市的空气质量越来越糟糕,从某种程度上说这对整个地球都是很大的威胁。 (threat)6、是采取严厉措施治理环境污染的时候了。 (measure)7、他姐姐与一位非常富有才气的青年订婚了。 (engage)8、根据已公布的数据,城市的房价不跌反涨。 (release)9、只要你尽力了,就没道理为成功或失败而苦恼。 (no sense)10、是观众支撑着那些明星,但有些明星认为其成功完全来自自己的努力。 (It)11. 越来越多的年轻人花在网上浏览的时间比看书还多。(spend)12. 在生物实验室,教授重点介绍了一些实验可用的材料。(available)13. 参加各类体育活动有利于中学生的健康成长。(participate)14. 只有当你放弃所有消极的想法时,你才会感受到生活带给你的幸福。(Only...)15. 无论你生活在哪个国家,这些国家的风俗有多么不同,友好和乐于助人总是礼貌的一部分。 (Whatever…) 16. 孩子们总是对周边的一切都非常好奇。(curious)17. 她在比赛中表现出色,给评委留下了深刻的印象。(which)18. 一进学校,她就意外得知有一所名校录取她了。(No sooner…)19. 奇怪的是,这些年轻人对这些我们都耳熟能详的歌曲却一无所知。(know)20. 为了纪念这位伟大的宇航员,据说明年将会开拍一部电影让人们了解他的事迹。(memory)21. .那家新开的咖啡馆每月盈利 5 千元。(profit)22.他不愿意承认他是故意把钥匙扔到垃圾桶里的。(reluctant)23.由于大雾,发生在 G15 高速公路上的事故涉及到几十辆车。(involve)24.鼓励老年人到社区的托儿所帮忙是个不错的点子,这能让他们充分发挥作用。(It)25. 与我们预料的相反, 学生们组织的游乐会是如此地有趣, 不知不觉 2 个小时就过去了。 (before)26.生态旅游似乎正在全世界迅速发展。(seem)27. 作为高三学生,我们应该知道如何调节心理状态。 (adjust)28. 这个问题很值得讨论,它与我们未来的生活息息相关。 (related)29. 只有在经历了这次难忘的旅行后,他才意识到能给别人带来幸福的人是世上最幸福的人。 (Only)30. 虽然雾霾(haze)给人们的日常生活带来很大的影响,但到目前为止政府还没有找到解决它的 可行办法。 (Despite) 31 格林先生本周日要去拜访一位朋友,此人精通理财之道。 (who)32 人们是否会推迟退休还有待于讨论(remain) 。33. 无论任务多么艰巨,我们都要不遗余力地完成。 (However)34. 许多公司在雇佣员工时,相对于能力而言,更看重个性。 (emphasis)35. 如果双方在这些事务上能达成共识,就有可能在新的领域进一步合作。 (If...)36. Tom 今天没来上学,因为他染上了流感。(infect)37. 鉴于上海高昂的生活成本,许多年轻夫妇无意再生第二胎。(intention)38. 只有政府采取严厉的措施,我们才有望看到空气质量的真正改善。(Only)39. 在台上的手语翻译是个精神病人,这是多么荒谬的事啊!(How)40. 令全国人民兴奋的是中国成为了第三个实现无人宇宙飞船在月球表面软着陆的国家。 (excite, softland)41. 视频聊天越来越受到人们的欢迎。(popular)42. 万一家具在大火中毁掉了,保险公司是否会支付所有的损失?(in case)43. 对油画感兴趣的人们能够在网上得到美术馆的免费票。 (free) 44. 尽管水果富含维生素,急切想减肥的女士们也不应该用水果来代替营养均衡的正餐。(rich)45. 只有通过广泛阅读,才能掌握知识,成为竞争激烈的 21 世纪所需要的人才。 (Only…)46. 今年国庆节我和妈妈参观了新建的植物园。(visit)47. 你认为这学期究竟谁在物理学习上进步最大?(on earth)48. 人们从来没有像今天这样如此关注食品安全问题。(Never…)49. 谈到这件事,一旦公诸于众,迟早会被搬上银幕。(once)50. 在毕业典礼上尽管阴雨绵绵,但参加演出的同学仍完美展现了他们的合作与自信。 (demonstrate) 51. 应该允许孩子们表达他们自己的想法。(allow)52. 只有通过提高效率,这个工厂才会盈利更多。(Only)53. 这位专家的建议是小水学校应该努力提高学生们的健康意识。(suggestion)54. 在上下班高峰时间,倘若你不想陷入交通堵塞,何不尝试乘坐地铁?(try)55. 在各种新的网络语小水层出不穷的时代,如果你不知道这些网络语就会落伍。(emerge)56. 每年圣诞期间百货店里的商品都减价出售。(sale)57. 如今人们非常关注的是食品安全和空气质量。 (concern)58. 无论多么艰难,交给咱们的任务都必须按时完成。(however) 59. 专家们一入座外语节的演讲比赛就在王校长的主持下开始了。(Hardly)60. 遍布城市每个角落的星巴克满足了人们适应人们适应快节奏生活的需要。(adapt)61. 这家花店里面的鲜花一应俱全。(available)62. 大家都认为很多自然灾害与非法砍伐树木息息相关。(it)63. 你书看的越多,就越有可能接触到不同的文化。(expose)64. 获悉自己被一所理想大学录取时,他才松了一口气。(Not until...)65.虽然这个角色在电影中是个失败者, 但他战胜困难的决心一直激励着年轻观众去追求自己的 梦想。(inspire)66. 我不认为我今天所说的话能改变别人对我的看法。(attitude)67. 据说今晚公司将设宴招待澳大利亚专家。(honour)68. 很多人心甘情愿排长队买音乐会的票。(willing)69. 当我在非洲做志愿者工作时, 我的请朋好友都盼望我早日平安归来。(anxious)70. 是时候采取行动控制私车数量以缓解高峰时期的交通压力。(relieve)71. 这份工作这么难,没几个人能胜任。(qualify)72. 每天只允许 500 名游客进入这座宏伟的博物馆。(admit)73. 你看的书越多,你犯的错误就越少。(the more...) 74. 直到上世纪 60 年代人们才实现了探月梦想。(Not until)75. 很多珍稀动物已经灭绝的原因是它们无法适应新的环境,因此我们必须更加注重保持生态 平衡。(so)76. 他总是不懂装懂。(pretend)77. 他没有参加这次面试,这使他失去了一份薪水丰厚的工作。(which)78. 相对而言,污染带来的威胁比疾病更加严重。(threat)79. 很多边远学校没有图书馆,以至于一些孩子没有读过课本以外的任何书籍。(available)80. 他到美国呆了一段时间后,才知道之前他对这个国家的了解是何等肤浅。 (Only) 2014 一模答案 1.The minister’s answer/ made all the reporters/ present/ quite pleased 2. I declined/ his offer of help/, for I would like to/ depend on myself. 3. It is obvious that/ what you are doing/ will do great damage/ to your future development. 4. Only until the accident/ takes place/ will people not realize/ how serious the result is/, which is really a pity. 5. The air quality in many cities/ is becoming worse and worse/, which is a great threat/ to the whole earth/ to some extent. 6. It is (high) time to take strict measures to deal with the environment pollution. 7. His sister is/has been engaged to a talented/gifted young man. 8. According to the data (figures) released, the housing prices in cities keep rising/have been going up/ rising instead of falling/going down. 9. As long as/ if you have done/tried your best, there is no sense being/ getting upset/worried/bothered about failure or success. 10. It is the audience that/who provide for/support the stars, but some of them (would rather) think/insist that their achievements result from nothing but their own efforts. (Although…) 11. More and more young people spend more time in surfing online than reading. 12. In the biology laboratory, the professor highlighted (focused on) the materials available for the experiment. 13. Participating in all kinds of physical (sports) activities benefits healthy growth of middle school students. 14. Only when you let go of all the negative thoughts can you feel the happiness life brings to you. 15. Whatever countries you live in and however different their customs are, kindness and readiness to help others are always parts of good manners (courtesy). 16、Kids are always very curious about what is around them. 17、She performed excellently in the contest, which left a deep impression on the judges. 18、No sooner had she come into/ entered school than she unexpectedly knew/ learned that she was admitted into a key school/ a famous university. 19、Strangely enough,/ It’s strange that these/ the teenagers know nothing about the song(s) which/ that are familiar to us/ we are familiar with. 20、In memory of the great astronaut, it’s said that next year a film will be shot/ made/ produced to help/ let people know about his life.21. The new coffee shop makes a profit of 5000 yuan every month. 22. He was reluctant to admit that he had thrown the keys into the dustbin on purpose. 23. Due to/Because of the thick fog, dozens of vehicles were involved in the accident which happened on highway G15. 24. It is a good idea to encourage old people to help out in nurseries in the neighborhood /community, which enables/can enable them to play their full part. 25. Contrary to our expectation/what we had expected, the funfair organized by the students was so interesting that two hours had passed/gone by before we realized it.26.Eco-tourism seems to be developing quickly in the world. 27. As senior three students, we should know how to adjust mental state. 28. The problem is well worth discussing because it is closely related to our future life. 29. Only after he experienced the unforgettable trip,did he realizethat those who bringhappiness to others are /were the happiest in the world. 30. Despite the fact that haze has greatly influenced people’s daily life, up to now the government has not found a practical/feasible solution to it. 31.Mr. Green is going to visit\see a friend this Sunday, who knows a lot about money matters. 32. It remains to be discussed whether people will delay retiring. /Whether people will delay retiring remains to be discussed. 33. However hard the task is, we should spare no efforts to accomplish it. 34. Many companies put more emphasis on personality than on capability when they employ staff members. 35. If both the parties can agree on these issues, they are likely to further cooperate(have further cooperation)in the new field. 36. Tom is absent from school today because he is infected with a flu. 37. Due to the high living cost in Shanghai, many young couples have no intention to have a second child. 38. Only when the government takes serious measures can we expect the real improvement in air quality. 39. How ridiculous it is that the sign language interpreter on the stage is a mental patient! 40. What excited people all over the country was that China became the third country to softland an unmanned spacecraft on the (surface of the) moon. 41. Video chat has been more and more popular with people. 42.Will the insurance company pay for all the damages in case the furniture is destroyed in the fire? 43 Free tickets for the gallery are available online to those who are interested in oil paintings. 44 . Although fruits are rich in vitamins, ladies who are anxious to lose weight can’t replace well-balanced meals with fruits. 45. Only through reading widely can one master knowledge and become a talent that the competitive 21st century calls for. 46. My mother and I visited the newly-built botanic garden on National Day this year. 47. Who on earth do you think has made the greatest progress in physics this term? 48. Never before have people paid so much attention to the issue of food safety as they do today. 49. Talking of the incident, once (it is) open/disclosed to the public, it will be made into a film sooner or later. 50. At the graduation ceremony, despite the continuous rain, the students who took part in the performance still demonstrated their cooperation and self-confidence perfectly. 51. Children should be allowed to express their own ideas. 52. Only by improving the efficiency can the factory make more profits. 53. The expert’s suggestion is that schools should raise students’ awareness of health. 54. If you don’t want to be caught in the traffic jam in rush hours, why don’t you try taking the subway. 55. In the age when a variety of new Internet languages keep emerging, you will fall behind if you don’t know them. 56. The goods in the department stores are all on sale at Christmas every year. 57. Nowadays what people are (very) much concerned about is food safety and air quality. / Food safety and air quality are people’s major concerns nowadays. 58. However hard/ difficult it is, the task given to us must / should be completed/ fulfilled on time. 59. Hardly had the experts sat down / got seated /seated themselves/ taken (their) seats when the speech contest of the Foreign Language Festival (that was ) hosted by Principal Wang started./started with Principal Wang hosting. 60. The Starbucks in every corner of the city have met / satisfied/ satisfy people’s needs/ demands for the adaptation to a fast-pace life/ satisfy people’s needs/ demands to adapt to a / the fast-pace life. 61. Various flowers/All kinds of flowers/ Flowers of different(all) kinds/A variety of /Varieties of flowers are available in the flower shop/ at the florist’s. 62. It is (generally) believed/ thought that many natural disasters are closely linked to/ related to/ associated with/ connected with cutting/ chopping down trees illegally. 63. The more (books) you read, the more likely you are to be exposed to different cultures. The more books you read, the more likely/ possible it is that you will be exposed to different cultures./ The more (books) you read, the more likely/ probably you will be exposed to different cultures./ If you read more books, you are more likely to be exposed to different cultures. 64. Not until (he was) informed of being/ getting admitted to/ into /accepted by an / the/ his ideal/dream university/ college did he feel relieved/relaxed/breathe a sigh of relief. Not until he learned/ heard that he was admitted to the/ his ideal university did he feel relieved. 65. Although this character is a loser/ failure in the film /movie, his determination/ resolution to overcome /get over/ beat/conquer /defeat difficulty(difficulties). 66. I don’t think what I have said today can(will) change others’ attitude(s) towards me. 67. It is said that the company will give a banquet this evening in honor of the experts from Australia. 68. Many people are willing to wait in a long queue to buy the ticket for the concert. 69. When I worked as a volunteer in Africa, my relatives and friends were anxious for my safe return soon. 70. It is time to take action to control the quantity of (the) private cars so as to relieve the traffic burden during the rush hours. 71. The job is so difficult that few people are qualified for it. 72. Only 500 visitors /tourists are admitted to /into this magnificent/great museum every day. 73. The more books you read, the fewer mistakes you will make. 74. Not until the 60s last century did people’s dreams of (the) moon exploration come true. Not until the 1960s did people realize their dreams that they had explored the moon. Not until the 60s last century did people realize their dreams of exploring the moon. 75. The reason why many rare animals became extinct was that they were not able to/could not adapt (themselves) to the new environment, so we must pay more attention to keeping the balance of nature. 76. He always pretends/is always pretending to know what he doesn’t know. 77. He didn’t take part in the interview which cost him a well-paid job. 78. By comparison /Comparatively speaking/Relatively speaking, the threat caused by pollution is more serious than that of illness. 79. Libraries are not available in many remote schools so that some children have never read any book(s) except textbooks. 80. Only after he stayed in America for some time did he know/realize how poor his knowledge of the country was.

我要回帖

更多关于 降低环境污染技术措施 的文章

随机推荐