美国题谁可以我做梦我的朋友去美国了没有告诉我咋做啊

投资、移民、教育、资产配置一站式服务平台!
免费咨询热线:
400-873-5099
>>美国配偶移民签证面签题库(100题)
美国配偶移民签证面签题库(100题)
类别:美国婚姻移民&& 发布时间 : && 浏览人次 :981
美国配偶移民签证面签题库,共计100道问题,同时提供中英翻译对照。
100道美国配偶签证面签时签证官常问的问题题库,有点长,后面有英文版,需要点耐心才能看完。常规问题1.谁给你申请的?(例:我的未婚夫XXX)&2.你们怎么认识的?(要符合GG写的认识经过)&3.[前面回答通过网络相识]什么网站?&4.[前面回答通过介绍人相识]有介绍人的相片吗?介绍人的名字?怎么跟介绍人认识的?(例:不知道要带他的相片)&5.[前面回答从小就认识的邻居]有小时候的相片吗?&6.你们都是北方的?(例:是的,不仅如此,我们还都是一个城市的)&7.你们是同乡?&8.你们什么时候认识的?&9.认识你的时候他住在什么地方?&10.你们认识多久了?&11.你们是通过什么方式沟通交流的?(例:Email、电话、上网聊天……)&12.你们用什么语言交流?(针对GG不是华人)&13.你们见过面吗?&14.你们什么时间见的面?&15.你们多长时间见一面?&16.他来过中国看你吗?&17.他来中国看过你几次?&18.他来中国分别是什么时候?&19.[前面回答只有一次]为什么只有一次?&20.[前面回答只有一次]只见过一次你就嫁给他啦?&21.他来中国之前你们认识多久了?&22.他来中国时呆了多长时间?&23.他在中国的时候你们都做了什么?(例:旅游、见父母、……)&24.[前面回答旅游]一起去过哪些城市?&25.他上次来什么时候?什么时候走的?&26.他为什么要来这里?&27.你们见过双方父母没有啊?&28.他每次回来你们都拍了照片吗?&29.[出示合影]问合影的时间地点?&30.你们的照片还有吗?怎么不多照些?(例:两人出去玩,照合影要请别人帮忙照很麻烦)&31.[出示信件]你是根据什么打出来这些信的?(例:信件太多了,只是隔一段时间打一封)&32.你们什么时候决定结婚的?&33.你们什么时候订的婚?&34.你们什么时候结的婚?&35.带结婚证了吗?(例:不是给你公证了吗?)&36.你们第一次见面就结婚了?&37.表格是自己填的吗?&38.他的尊姓大名?&39.他是哪里人?(华人GG的籍贯)&40.他住哪里?&41.他的年龄?&42.他的生日?&43.他出生在哪里?&44.他从哪里去美国的?&45.他什么时候的?&46.他以什么为生/做什么工作/干哪一行?&47.他在哪里工作?&48.他一个月挣多少薪水?&49.他是否有兄弟姐妹?&50.他老爹老妈还活着吗?&51.他妈贵姓?她从哪里来的?&52.他的兴趣爱好是什么?&53.他最喜欢什么颜色?&54.他喜欢什么音乐?&55.他驾驶什么牌子的汽车?&56.他有什么宗教信仰?&57.他什么时候与前妻离婚的?(针对GG有过婚史)&58.你的年龄?&59.你去过那个国家?什么时候?多长时间?去干吗?和谁一起?名字?干什么的?在什么公司?&60.你以前到过美国吗?什么时候?呆了多久?上一次去的目的是什么?&61.你以什么为生/做什么工作/干哪一行?&62.你是哪个大学毕业的?&63.你是学什么专业的?&64.[前面回答贸易类]那你对世贸组织是怎么看的?/那你对那些在美国的世贸组织门外抗议的人的行为是怎么看的?&65.你是经济工作吗?&66.你有什么宗教信仰?&67.你有兄弟姐妹吗?&68.你结过婚吗?&69.你前夫/孩儿他爹的名字是什么?(针对带小孩的K类JM)&70.你能说英文吗?(例:一点点/没问题)&71.你是不是共产党员?(最好回答不是)&72.[参过军]谈谈部队背景?(敏感问题)&73.你哪天到哪里去干吗?有什么目的/企图?(例:上网找人闲扯聊天)&74.你是否属于恐怖组织的成员?&II 有关个人情感&75.你最喜欢你未婚夫哪些性格/品质/特点?&76.跟我谈谈你的那个他?(开放型问题)&77.你是否愿意嫁他?(明知故问)&78.你为什么想嫁他?(针对年龄、专业等差距大)&79.他比你大好多?你的父母是怎么看待这个问题的?&80.你为什么想认识这个美国人,而要嫁到美国去?(例:没有刻意的想认识,纯属偶然)&81.你们相识这么短的时间,你怎么知道他就是最适合你的呢?&82.你的朋友和家人都在中国,为什么要去美国和他结婚?&83.即将背井离乡,远离家人,你感觉如何?有没有什么留恋?&84.马上要移民了,意不意外,开不开心?&III 有关未来计划&85.你准备去哪个城市?&86.你什么时候离华?&87.你去了打算住在什么地方?&88.打算到美国做什么职业?学习?有什么计划?(例:想先适应一下环境)&89.你们婚期定在什么时候?(例:去美国后90天内尽快结婚,因为我们已分开很久了)&90.你们打算在哪里结婚?为什么不在中国结婚?&91.请告诉我你们的结婚计划?&92.你们要举行婚礼吗?&93.你的父母不想参加你们的婚礼吗?&94.你知道进入美国90天以内必须结婚吗?&95.如果到时候你们没有结婚,你打算怎么办?(例:我们是如此相爱,一定会结婚的)注:如果你LG或GG不会讲中文,面签时,你只能用英文问答。&I About details of interview question.&1.Who helped you to apply for the K1 visa?&-My fiancee has helped me complete the application.&2.How do you know each other?&-eg.We met on the internet and then got to know each other via phone calls. And since meeting we have become engaged to be married.&3.[if you answer through the net]which web-site?&-eg.Yahoo&4.[if you answer someone introduced you two]Have you any picture of the person who introduced you to each other? What is his name? How do you know him?&-eg:I don't know that I should bring the his photo with me.&-No, I have no picture of the person who introduced us. His name is xxx. I knew xxx from xxx.&5.[If you answer you knew each other when you were kids]Do you have any photo of his childhood?&-e.g. Yes, but I didn't bring them with me today.&-or Yes, here they are.&-or No I don't.&6.Are you all from North?&-eg:yes,even more we come from same city&-or Yes, I am from the North.&-or we are from different cities.&7.Are you fellow townsman?&-eg.Yes, we both come from xxx&-or No, we are from different cities.&8,Since when have you known each other?&-We have know each other since xxx&9.Where did he live when you knew him?&-He lived in xxx when we first met.&10.How long have you known each other?&-We have known each other xxx&11.How do you keep in touch?&-We use email or internet chat, at least daily. If one of us is travelling we both have cell phones. Occasionally we send letters or cards to one another.&-12.In which language do you talk to each other?(if GG is not Chinese)&-eg.We speak English and Chinese, since my fiance's Chinese is so wonderful we can easily use that.&13.Have you met?&-Yes.&14.when did you meet?&-we have met in xxx and xxx.....&15.How often have you met?&-eg.We spent a week together in April and 10 days in September.&16.Has he come China to see you?&Yes.&17.How many time has he come China to see you?&- 5 times&18.What are the dates of the visits?&-eg.August 31th 2002&&19.[if answer once]Why is it only once?&-eg.Because we like to travel to other places too, so we meet in other countries.&-or he was so busy and we thought K visa only took short time.&&20.[if answer once] Can you marry him only having seen him once?&-Yes, I feel I know him very well. We have communicated with each other every day since we have met. I am certain that we are well suited for each other, this is not a step I would take lightly.&21.How long did you know each other before he came china?&-eg?? months&22.How long did he stay in china when he came to see you?&-eg 1 week.&23.What have you done when he came?&-eg. We saw the XXX, shopping in XXX.ate some sichuan food.&24.[if you answer travelling]Where did you go?&- We went XXX&25.when did he come last time? When did he leave??&- He came in XXX. we stayed in hotels during our travels.&26.Why did he come here?&-To visit me.&27.Have you met both parents??&-eg I have not met his parents but he has met mine.&28.Have you taken any pictures of your visits together?&-eg.Yes, we have hundreds of pictures of each other.&-29.[after taking out pictures]when and where did you take these pictures?&-Some at XXX, some at XXX, some at XXX.....&30.Have you any more pictures? Why didn't you take more?&-eg:when we go out have a trip,it's difficult to ask people to help a lot&-Yes we have more, but when the camera is on a timer it's hard to get a good photograph. Also, it can be embarrasiing to always ask someone to help us take our pictures.&31.[when you took out letters] What did make you decide to print out these letters????&-eg:There is too much,I only printed out sometime.&-I have over 1000 messages. I can only print out some, so I printed some of the ones I didn't mind people reading, they are quite personal items. I understand you may need to see some of them, but I am sure you don't want to see all of them. I chose ones spanning a range of dates.&32.When did you decide to marry?&-We decided to get married in XXXX&33.When did you get engaged?&-eg.We got engaged when he came to visit me at the 2nd time.&34.when did you marry?&-We have not married yet.&-we married in XXXX&35.Have you brought the marriage certificate?&-Yes.&36.Did you marry when you just met?&-Yes. because we feel we just know each other.&37.Did you fill the form yourself?&No, my fiancee helped me.&38.What's his full name?&-xxxx&39.where does he come from?(if GG is Chinese)&-He was born in xxx&40.Where does he live?&-xxx&41.How old is he?&-xx&42.When is his birthday?&-xxx&43.Where was he born?&-xxx&44.From where did he move to US?&-xxx&45.When did he emigrate??&-xxxx&46.What does he do for living/what does he do/what's his job??&-He is a xxx.&47.where does he work?&-xxx&48.How much his salary is?&- xxx/per year (or per month,per hour)&49.Has he any other brothers and sisters?&-eg.Yes, x brothers and x sisters.&50.Are his parents alive?&-Yes.&51.What's his mother's name? where does she come from?&-xxx, she comes from xxx.&52.What is his fond of?&-eg.Hot spicy food.&53.what color does he like best?&-eg.Black -)&54.what kind of music does he like?&-eg.He likes a variety of music, including some Chinese music I sent him.&55.What car does he drive?&-xxx&56.What's his religion?&-eg.He doesn't have one.&57.when did he divorc his ex-wife?(if GG is divorced)&-eg,xxx. He seperated in xxx, but xxx law requires&a year seperation before divorce can be filed.&58.what's your age?&-xx&59.to which countries have you been? When did you go there? For how long? How did you get there?&-xxxx.&60.Have you ever been to US? when? For how long? What's you purpose to go there?&-No.&-eg.Yes, I came to xx in xx xxx for x week.&61.What do you do for living/what's your job/what do you do?&-I am a xx at xx in xx.&62.Which university did you graduate from?&-xxx&63.Which subject you have studied?&-I studied xxxx&64.[if anwer trade] What do you think about the WTO?/ What's your comment of the people who protest in front of WTO's gate.&-eg.I think the WTO is a good opportunity to improve trade relations between China and the rest of the world. I didn't know there was a protest in front of the WTO offices.&65.Is your job about economy?&-eg.All jobs are involved in the economy. I don't understand this question.&66.What's your religion?&-eg.I have none.&67.Have you have brothers and sisters?&-eg.Yes, I have a brother.&68.Have you married before?&-No.&-Yes, I was married before.&69.What's your EX's name/What's the name of your Child's father's?(if there is K2)&-My ex's name is xxx. he is xxx's father.&70.Can you speak English&-Yes, I can.&71.Are you CCP(the member of Chinese Communist Party)?&-NO.&72.[If have army background]Talk about experience in Army?&-xxx&73.Why did you go there that day? What's you pupose?&-eg.looking for someone chatting&74.Are you belong to any terror organization?&-Absolutely not!&II (About personal feeling)&****************************&75.Which character/quality/nature do you like best about your fiance?&-I like that he is .... and .... to me. I am certain he loves me. It's true my LP&76.Please tell me something about him&-He is xxx, has xxx hair and xxx eyes. What specifically do you want to know?&77.Are you willing to marry him?&-Of course.&78.Why do you want to marry him&-Because we are in love and we would like to spend the rest of our lives together.&79.He is much older than you. What do your parents think about this?&-I don't think he is so much older. and my parents are happy that I have chosen a man I love.&80.Why do you want to know him. and are going to marry in US?&-I know him already and yes we thought K1 could let us to be together fast.&81.As you both know each other in such short time. How do you know he is the most one fit for you?&-Time can't decide anything.&-Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person, how that person makes you feel.How difficult life is without them. I have never met anyone like this person who can give me those feelings.&82.All your friends and family member are in China. why do you want to go US to marry him?&-I want to stay with my future husband, I will be able to visit my friends in China.&83.How do you feel when you will leave your hometown and family? will you feel any sorrow?&-Yes, I think I shall feel some sadness at leaving. but I will feel happy to be toghter with my love.&84.You will emigrate very soon. Is this sudden? Are you happy?&-I am quite nervous about moving, but I know my fiancee will help me make the adjustments.&III (About future plan)&************************&85.To which city are you going?&-xxx&86.When will you leave china?&-I will leave as soon as I get my visa.We we have waited too long.&-After I have finished my contract.&87.Where will you live when you arrived?&-xxx&88.What kind of profession do you want to do? Do you want to study? what's your plan?&-My fiancee and I are still talking about this. He knows I want to be a xxx and we have considered studying, but have no final plans yet.&-My husband can support me until I have found suitable work.&89.When will you marry?&-we will marry as quickly as we can,because we have been apart for long time&-We intend to marry as soon as we can.&90.Where will you marry?Why don't you marry in China?&We shall marry in xxx&91.Please tell me your plan of marriage&-eg.We can't plan until we have the visa, then we can decide how to get married.&92.Are you going to hold a wedding?&-We would like to, until we know the dates of the K1 visa we cannot make any concrete plans, especially those involving a big wedding.&93.Are your parents going to be at your wedding?&-I would like them to, my parents will need a visa to enter the US. We may hold a celebration in China at a later date.&94.Do you know you must marry in 90 day after you having entered the US??&-Yes&95.If you can't marry. what are you going to do?&-We shall, if not then I know I must leave the US in 90 days
各国投资移民及L-1签证:400-873-5099
亲属移民及商旅签证:400-853-6833
各国留学:400-889-6637
面签题库配偶移民签证面签配偶签证
您可信赖的移民管家
广州总部:广州市天河区天河北路233号中信广场2010室 咨询热线:400-873-5099
全国免费咨询热线
400-873-5099
广东美成达信息咨询服务有限公司
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.
粤公境准字【号其他帐号一键登录:
& 美国企业烧脑面试题TOP10——我居然一道都做不出来
查看: 20578|回复: 11
手机看此贴:
用得意APP扫一扫
微信扫一扫 转发至朋友圈
UID101471&好友&帖子&主题&精华1&小红花304 &积分3054&在线时间1200 小时&注册时间&阅读权限80&最后登录&
UID101471&帖子&精华1&金币589 &威望13 &注册时间&
本帖最后由 xding 于
16:09 编辑
大家会做的可不可以公布答案啊~ 看着心猫痒~似
美国大企业多年前就以创新手法招揽人才,在面谈时问些无厘头的“脑筋急转弯”问题。据雅虎新闻网报道,美国经济眼下不景气,小公司也需要头脑灵光、反应快的人才,因此,美国企业面谈的问题与之前相比更加千奇百怪。
从这些脑筋急转弯的问题,可见现代企业的人事主管可能不再问一些正经八百的问题,更不会问“五年后想达到什么成就”之类的八股问题。他们希望看到的当然不是你听到这些问题时的“囧”样,而是希望看到你碰到难题时如何解决以及你在碰到这种问题时所迸发出的灵感。
最搞怪面试问题TOP10:你也来试试看!
1 如果把你缩小到铅笔的大小,放入搅拌器,你要如何脱困?(高盛)
2 一枚25分美元硬币周围有多少锯齿纹?(德业众信会计师事务所)
3 功夫的哲学是什么?(美国家庭人寿保险)
4 解释一下美国过去这10年是怎么回事?(波士顿顾问公司)
5 从1分到10分,你的古怪程度有多高?(第一资本投资集团)
6 这个房间能塞进多少个篮球?(Google)
7 如果要25匹马中选出跑得最快的3匹,每次只有5匹马同时跑,最少要比赛几次?(彭博资讯公司)
8 如果你能成为超级英雄,你想成为哪一个?(美国电话电报公司)
9 一个生日蛋糕要分成八等份,只能切三刀,怎么切?(贝莱德投资管理集团)
10 从1到1000之间猜一个数字,每次提示你所猜数字是更大或更小,你最少要猜几次?(脸谱网)
人的命运都是定数啊,如有来生就看今生种的什么因了。
UID146354&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花33 &积分6780&在线时间2299 小时&注册时间&阅读权限95&最后登录&
UID146354&帖子&精华0&金币2250 &威望0 &注册时间&
广 告會做第9題
UID294106&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花23 &积分579&在线时间179 小时&注册时间&阅读权限45&最后登录&
UID294106&帖子&精华0&金币221 &威望0 &注册时间&
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
UID202450&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花24 &积分1263&在线时间524 小时&注册时间&阅读权限55&最后登录&
UID202450&帖子&精华0&金币215 &威望0 &注册时间&
求科普啊。。。。和楼主一样
UID240166&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花49 &积分5990&在线时间2447 小时&注册时间&阅读权限100&最后登录&
UID240166&帖子&精华0&金币1081 &威望3 &注册时间&
7 9 10 会做哦
UID101471&好友&帖子&主题&精华1&小红花304 &积分3054&在线时间1200 小时&注册时间&阅读权限80&最后登录&
UID101471&帖子&精华1&金币589 &威望13 &注册时间&
会做的可不可以公布答案啊~ 看着心猫痒~似
人的命运都是定数啊,如有来生就看今生种的什么因了。
UID175148&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花46 &积分4740&在线时间1103 小时&注册时间&阅读权限85&最后登录&
UID175148&帖子&精华0&金币2534 &威望0 &注册时间&
第九题会做。。。上面两刀,横着一刀
貌似有个广告打过。
UID177894&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花24 &积分1866&在线时间707 小时&注册时间&阅读权限1&最后登录&
UID177894&帖子&精华0&金币442 &威望2 &注册时间&
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
UID140744&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花24 &积分3030&在线时间362 小时&注册时间&阅读权限80&最后登录&
UID140744&帖子&精华0&金币2296 &威望2 &注册时间&
美国这种面试题考察的是人的思维
比如第二题,很多人会觉得无从下手,但其实25美分硬币有多大,有多少锯齿没关系,见没见过也不是关键。
UID281598&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花45 &积分305&在线时间77 小时&注册时间&阅读权限40&最后登录&
UID281598&帖子&精华0&金币151 &威望0 &注册时间&
如果把你缩小到铅笔的大小,放入搅拌器,你要如何脱困
益谷卫浴 卫浴设备 卫浴挂件 益谷淋浴
UID26572&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花192 &积分19175&在线时间3303 小时&注册时间&阅读权限120&最后登录&
UID26572&帖子&精华0&金币12554 &威望3 &注册时间&
UID553965&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花0 &积分0&在线时间0 小时&注册时间&阅读权限5&最后登录&
UID553965&帖子&精华0&金币0 &威望0 &注册时间&
7五次,记录跑马时间
10,2的十次方,最多10次,最少1次
得意生活 & 得意 & 得意DEYI &
版权所有& Powered by这是一道“美国FBI特别刑事组”招聘的测试题。这个组是专门对付那些穷凶极恶的凶残变态罪犯的——那些_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
这是一道“美国FBI特别刑事组”招聘的测试题。这个组是专门对付那些穷凶极恶的凶残变态罪犯的——那些
这是一道“美国FBI特别刑事组”招聘的测试题。这个组是专门对付那些穷凶极恶的凶残变态罪犯的——那些人间极品人渣!这需要执法者不仅具有超常的逻辑力,还需要具有比他们更变态,更超常的想象力,才能了解他们的思维和行为模式,以及对付他们。这道题是一个在...
我有更好的答案
就算真有人在毫无提示的情况下猜到正确答案,也和智商或变态程度毫无关系。现在我们有了海龟汤的基本知识。因为最后99.9%的人肯定猜不出来,是无论如何也没法推出答案的,请问这是为什么。最终,五人同时到达目的地。加快脚步的四人成了落汤鸡?(否)--那第五个人没穿衣服,对吗,冠以《不可思议的IQ测试题》、《FBI高智商测验》?回答(也叫汤底):他和恋人曾遭遇海难,流落荒岛,就会发现它的逻辑实际是这样的:问题,出题者只能用“是”,悔恨之下举枪自尽。是不是很扯淡;每个问题实际对应着无穷个合理解释(比如上面问题里第五个人完全可以坐在轿里、那四个人是轿夫)?甚至让人想大叫“这什么鬼答案,谁猜得出啊”。两件事之间没有必然联系?(否)--因为四个人走得太快,第五个人被落下了,未必只有提问者那个是正确的?(否)--第五个人是婴儿吗,而是情境推理游戏,也叫海龟汤。海龟汤这个名字是从此类游戏中最出名的一个故事来的,等于线索断掉了?(否)--电梯是否已经坏了,他喝到真正的海龟汤,电梯门关上后,你想到了一件恐怖的事情,立即报警,通过这样反复提问来逐步推理出原始答案。比如下面就是一个简单的提问和推理过程(摘自百科),这是一件事情。我想到一件恐怖的事情然后报警,由于没有粮食,恋人割了自己的肉煮汤给他喝,骗他是海龟汤、“否”和“无关紧要”来回答。更有甚者,有人把一些惊悚和凶杀类的海龟汤题目与答案整理出来,再回到题目中来,怎么回事? 猜谜者提问,那这个题目就没有标准的正确答案可言。后来他被路过的船只救走?(否)--第五个人由那四个人带着走,点了一碗海龟汤。 请问。突然,天上哗哗地下起雨来,五人中的四人加快了步伐,然而第五人一点也不见着急?(是)--第五个人是死人?(是)--第五个人呆在棺材里由四个人抬着走!(回答正确!)通过这个过程我们可以看出:海龟汤必须在互动中进行,单给一个问题,来逼近那个原始答案。这两个条件在面对面或网络实时互动中才可以做到。但如果只把问题转贴出来,就成了让人没法回答的“悬案”?(否)……既然没有人负责继续解答,“网上已有的所有答案都是错的”也只相当于回答了几个“否”:--当时是夏天吗?(是)--电梯里那9人全是男人或全是女人吗?(否)--电梯里有孕妇吗?(否)--电梯里有过于肥胖的人吗?(否)--电梯里有人带着宠物吗?(否)--电梯顶部有尸体吗?(否)--电梯里有人携带着装有尸体的拉杆箱吗,而第五人身上却一点也没湿。这是怎么回事呢?猜谜者提问:--第五个人带伞了,对吗、《测测你的变态程度》之类吸引眼球的名字,才知道当时吃下的是恋人的肉,他喝了一口就举枪自杀了,和答案之间的关联也变得很牵强,所以才会让人感觉十分鬼扯,然后由猜谜者(一个或多个)分别提问,恋人此时却已衰弱而死。直到今天:电梯最多能乘坐10人,你正好是第10个,这是另外一件事,你只好走出电梯,走进电梯后却超重了:问题:乡间小路上,五名男子一同前行?(否)--天上的雨一直都在下吗,这种行为完全失去了原有的意义和乐趣?但实际上海龟汤并不是这么玩的,而是由出题者讲出题目。但最终目的就是靠不断提问和回答。唯一的指望是找到原始提问出处,然后和他继续把这个游戏玩下去:问题:有一个人走进餐厅,就是这样。这道题是没法回答的,因为它不是什么IQ题我上了电梯发现超重然后下来了?(否)--第五个人呆在淋不到雨的地方?(是)--第五个人呆在交通工具里
还有其他答案吗?
采纳率:61%
很简单,这九个人都是罪犯,经过伪装,携带了武器,这是个犯罪集团。
还有其他答案吗?
能看的出有男有女,肯定在电梯里是U型,由此可知是早有预谋
门为矩形的下口,则其余人在左右和上方
似乎还是没懂,解释一下
本回答被提问者采纳
你把枪匣子落在电梯里了。。。。。
2条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题