我不说话,不追究,不代表没什么 英语课代表 翻译翻译

英语翻译刚才是我打给你,但是我没有说话,我不知道和你说什么就拨过去了,只是想听听
I just made a call to you,but I did not say a word.I didn't know what to say to you and just wanted to hear your voice.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it's me just now,but i don't want to say anything cause i don't know what i should say,just want to call you,and hear your voice.
It is me who just called you, but I said nothing. I didn't know why I just called you, just wanna listen your voice.
I call you just now, but I say nothing, I don't know what to say, I just want to listen to you.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1、没有他的帮助我不可能取得好成绩.2、每天我运动一小时.3、为什么你不把垃圾到了呢?4、依我看,他上给我休息日不开心.5、当老师走进教室时,学生们不再说话了.6、我看见他在教室里做作业.7、我认为姚明是最伟大的运动员之一.8、感谢你给我写信.9、我认为你的观点不对.10、这个女孩太小还不能上学、
謌撒0438钒
1.Were it not for his help I can't get good grades2.I exercise for an hour every day3.Why don't you put the rubbish into?4.The way I see it, he gave me the day off.5.When the teacher came into the classroom, the students stopped talking6.I saw him do his homework in the classroom.7.I think Yao Ming is one of the greatest athletes.8.Thank you for writing.9.I think your view is wrong.10.The girl is too young to go to school.纯手打求悬赏!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 分手后不说话代表啥 的文章

随机推荐