sports and healthy food作文英文作文

Sports and I 这篇英语作文怎么写.全英
I am a healthy girl ,because i like
exercising, it’s good for our body.And my favorite exercise is swimming. It’s really interesting .every summer ,i always swim in the sea ,it makes me feel comfortable ,and i can swim very well ,my friend said that i like a fish in the sea. but some people may say it is easy to hurt while swimming. Yes, that’s right. But let’s face it, the advantages of sports far outweigh any risk of doing sports. Sports measure up to the expectations of people. Most of us love sports. We should follow the lead of sports athletes, as sports play an essential role in our life. Plenty of physical exercise will help you keep in shape.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文作文:sports
英文作文:sports
I searchedfr0mthe internet and found some differences about Olympic Games and Torches.
I got differences between Olympic Winter Games and Olympic Summer Games:
Most of Winter Games are played with ice like skating, Ice Hockey and some other games, but some of it are not, like Biathlon, skiing, those are played with snows. I think biathlon and skiing are more interesting than the others played with ice, but I like both of it. Summer Games and sports are played with out snows. Like basketball, soccer, and these are ball sports. In summer, everybody feels hot so they like to go to swimming, its cooler and so much fun. Also there are other games that are played in summer, like boxing, boating and others. These Olympic Games are different; they are played in different countries. I love these sports.
I got differences between torches: They are made in different years, in summer games itstartedfr0mBerlin 1936 to Athens 2004. In winter games it startedfr0mOslo 1952 to Torino 2006, also it made with different materials, they are made with good metals, so they are not easy to break. Inside of the torch, there are other stuffs that will light the fire even in the raining day. In Olympia (Greece), a flame was ignited by the sun and then kept burning until the closing of the Olympic Games. And the Olympic torches have different meanings, but of cause, they have a same meaning which is the Purity and the Endeavor.
All the games, events and torches for Olympic are for people to go to different countries, they watch the activities, they talk and enjoining together are for the link of each country. And everyone got a same thinking which is One World One Dream.
On the Internet
在日常生活中,因特网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据下表所给提示为某英文报写一篇题为On the Internet的征文稿。因特网的主要用途信息
看国内外新闻、获取其他信息通讯
发e-mail、打电话学习
上网上学校、阅读各种书籍、自学外语娱乐
欣赏音乐、观看体育比赛、玩棋牌游戏生活
购物注意:
1. 征文稿必须包括表内所有信息,行文连贯通顺;
2. 词数100-120词;
3. 标题已给出,不计入总词数。On the Internet
The Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life. (2分)On the net, we can learn news both at home and abroad and all kinds of other information as well. (4分)We can also send messages by e-mail, make phone calls(4分), go to net school, read various kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves. (4分)Besides, we can enjoy music, watch sports matches and play chess or cards. (4分)On the net, we can even do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them. (4分)In a word, the internet has made our life more colorful.
中考英语作文猜想
2008中考英语作文猜想
&&九年级英语备课组&&
什么是提示性作文?
提示性作文就是给出一个标题或无标题,给出具体的内容,规定一定的字数,让考生写出作文。由于这类作文已经规定了文章的中心思想和主要内容,因此考生可以不再列出提纲,只要把注意力集中在如何正确、完整地用英文词句表达出中心思想和内容就可以了。
写好提示性作文应注意的事项
1、仔细审题,明确要求。对所给信息反复阅读,弄清这个题目要表达什么,然后对所给信息进行整理、组织,按照自己的写作思路使之条理化。
2、确保语言精炼。在写作过程中,考生应时刻提醒自己按照已给出的信息点去写,不必有太多的发挥。但也不必按照信息点去逐句翻译。用自己熟悉的短语、句型去体现要点。掌握好文章的长度,不要字数过多或过少。
不管什么作文的写作,都要要求我们对英语的词汇、短语以及常用的表达方法有一定的积累。所以,在学习写作的同时,不要放松对以上几个方面的复习。
1.写通知Announcement / Notice
假定你是初三(1)班的李霞,你五月十四日晚上在阅览室里丢失了一个绿色书包,内有两本英语书,一个铅笔盒,一个MP3及自行车钥匙。你非常着急。
请你根据以上提示,用英语写出一则50词左右的寻物记事。
I left a green school bag in the reading-room on the evening of Many 14. There are two English books,a pencil-box , an MP3 player and the key to the bike in it. Now I&m very worried about it . Will the finder return it to Li Xia of Class 1, Grade 3? Thanks a lot!
2、作为一个学生或中国人,你能为2008 奥运会做些什么?
Everyone knows that there is a very important sports meeting in the world called the Olympic Games. It&s held once every four years.
The twenty-ninth Olympic Games will be held in Beijing . 2008 is coming. Beijing will host the 2008 Olympics. More and more foreign friends will come to China. As a Chinese student, I should be friendly to them. At first, English is very important for me. I should learn English well so that I can help foreign visitors. Improving our environment is also important. I should behave well. We can plant more trees and flowers. The more , the better.
I am sure Beijing will be much nicer in 2008.
Welcome to Beijing , welcome to China.
I hope I can go to Beijing to watch the 2008 Olympics.
3、关于2008年雪灾
1) 2008雪灾英语作文
This year the snow is really surprising, even under such a long period. I look forward to a first from the arrival of snow, and this snow has become obnoxious.
Now the snow has not as happy as a child. Fear of travel inconvenient, fear price will rise. Never romantic mood to enjoy the dance of winter flying the Wizard.
Yesterday, we walk around braved the storm to turn, at the gates of formation of snowman, the snow feelings Different customs. That afternoon, we walk the thick snow and walk to parks . Park scenery is very beautiful, clean. A land of purity, both static Molai to escape all the troubles missing……
We walked all the way, see the roadside shops erected many Snowman, Snowman different demeanor, different expressions,buildsits delight of the owner and special
See on the TV news from the snowstorm are: stranded in railway stations, bus stops to beat the migrant workers to return home in the crowded waiting room, plant lack of oil stranded on the highway in the world of ice and snow in the queue like automobiles, bad vegetables……
The poets are there say that the good snow, easing the poets winter with no snow borid embarrassment, and they have to be quiet in the snow. Oh, seeking quiet, can rely on nature?
These days, all the people stumble in the snow walking to work, and the scene was spectacular Wei.
Despite the exotic snow day there, but I was very keen this sunny spring will come early!
2)2008年1月中旬以来(中国传统节日春节前),一场罕见的暴风雪袭击了中国很多地区。原来在你校工作的外籍教师Iris非常关心这场雪灾。请你根据以上提示及下面的内容,给Iris写封电子邮件。
1造成问题 :交通几乎瘫痪,阻断了人们的团圆路;一些电力设施被破坏,造成供电紧缺,给百姓生活带来不便;
2 政府已经采取了许多措施
3个人如何做的?(至少谈3点)
注意:1、电子邮件应包括以上所有信息,并进行适当发挥。
2、词数:150左右。文中已提供的部分,不计入总词数。
3、参考词汇:瘫痪paralyze
Dear Iris,
Thank you for your concern about the heavy snow that has swept across many parts of China including Anhui since mid-January. Actually,it&s the worst snow disaster in our country.Railway and freeway traffic has been paralyzed,making the family reunion of many people in the Spring Festival impossible.Some of the electricity facilities were destroyed,which caused huge losses to the national economy.Besides,electricity shortage has been there because the severe weather made the production and transportion of coal difficult.To make matters worse,in some places have been suffered power failures.The snow caused great inconvenience to their life.
Luckily,effective measures have already been taken by our government,but fighting the snow disaster is not something left to our government alone.As citizens,we have done our own little bits.First,we have helped remove the snow from roads and streets.Then we have saved as much electricity as possible by turning off the air conditions and so on.And last but not least,we have taken good care of those families with only the old and young at home.
Yours sincerely,
4、运动与健康
1)怎样保持健康的身体(How to Keep Healthy)
[1] [2] 下一页
相关帖子推荐
最新发布的帖子sports英文作文共计5篇
sports英文作文
sports英文作文
sports英文作文一:Sports(826字)All over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy and happy, and to live longer.
Sports change with the seasons. People play different games in winter and summer. Swimming is fun in warm weather, but skating is good in winter.
Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers. Some sports or games go back thousands of years, like running or jumping. Chinese wushu, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. People are inventing new sports or games all the time. Water skiing is one of the newest in the family of sports.
People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game together they often become good friends. Sports help to train a person's character. One learns to fight hard but fight fair, to win without pride and to lose with grace.
sports英文作文二:sports(1085字)My favorite Sports is basketball. It looks so cool in TV that I was crazy about those basketball stars ever since I was little.
Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jump, switch, and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I’m like wind flying in the playground for my goal, which makes me feel so great!
Basketball needs quick reaction and decision. When chance comes, it may disappear in the next second. I should keep an eye watching as an eagle, decide and judge quickly as a leopard, and run for it as a wolf.
Further more, basketball is a sports more than just exercising, It needs team work. No one can play himself. A team should work together. So I learn to cooperate with others in this game. I should understand what my teammate doing and what he needs me to do for him. On the other side, I should learn to show my teammate what I need. At the same time, I need to keep an eye on the whole game, knowing how is the situation of our team and how is the other team. It involved more cooperation and strategy.
I played basketball more for about 5 years now. I make many good friends throught this sports. It is proud to win honor for my team and my school. Also I enjoy all games with my friends. Basketball will be my best friends in the future and my best memory about school life
sports英文作文三:Sport and I(1102字)Sports benefit me in many ways. Firstly, sports call can make me fit and strong physically. When taking part in sports, I get the chance to train almost all parts of our bodies. In addition, sports call can maintain my psychological well being, Whenever I'm in low spirit,aking part in sports can help me forget my anxieties and worries. Besides, sports can teach me some lessons about life. Through participation, I can learn that on the playground I not only struggle for my own self but also fight for my team. Sports teach me to be considerate, cooperative and optimistic.
I am fond of sports very much. I feel that I not only gain a well balanced life through going in for sports, but also get more chances to make more friends, to move closer to nature. Sports add happiness to my everyday life when I participate in them in a proper way.
My favourite sport is football, as it is very exciting. I play footetball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I feel very happy when I play football in school with my friends. Sometimes I play football in the playground near my school.Football is very easy to play. If you play football very well, you can form a football team to take part in the competition. You may become a famous football star.
Therefore, football is a very good sport. I think, you can play football, can't you?
sports英文作文四:sports(497字)As a middle school student of junior three, i do sports one or two hours a day, such as doing morning exercises, playing basketball, long-distance running and so on. i think it is very helpful to me. taking exercise makes me healthier so that i won’t be ill very often. what’s more, i also get myself relaxed in different kinds of sports, and then i do the better job in my study in high spirit. by doing physical exercise, i’m becoming stronger and more confident than before. i think it is necessary for everyone to spend some time on sports every day because people’s health is essential in modern life.
sports英文作文五:about sports(537字)Nowadays,high school students hold different opinions about after-class activities.there are two quite different phenomenonena.
Some students are crazy about sports and some other activities.they spend much time in joining the outdoor activities and varies of groups , and also,making new friends.However,they pay a little attention to their studies.
On the contrary, some students spend almost of their time in studies and don't enjoy attending other activities.
In my opinion,I think neither of them is correct.I think we should study hard,but we also need time to relax ourselves,because if a one in a good state,he can do better.你现在的位置 : &
关于运动的英语作文
  关于运动的英语作文What We Want from Sports
  &&&&&&& Students in our school have one thing in common- an interest in sports. According to their different intentions in taking part in sports, they fall into three groups.
  &&&&&&&& Many students go to the playground when they tired after a few hours of study, These students put much more& tress on their study efficiency than the fun of sports, They just want to go back to their classrooms from the playground with a clearer and quicker mind. Thus they don't actually care whether they can enjoy themselves on theplayground. Most of them choose long& distance running, the kind of exercise which few real sports enthusiasts like. So this group of students can be well labeled as study-- oriented participation.
  &&&&&&& Students that make up the second group are real sports lovers. Sometimes they even put aside their studies for a match. They take part in the sport that interests them most, not caring whether it is most beneficial to their health. They may be called fun-oriented sports participants.
  &&&&&&& The third group want beauty from sports. Boys w girls want to be slim and graceful. Those who consider sports the only way of reducing weight also belong to this group. They are very careful in choosing the kind of exercise they do, and are afraid that certain sports may ruin their figures. Horizontal bars and parallel bars are the boy's choice, and the hula hoop is now the girls' favorite. The appropriate name for this group may be beauty - oriented sports participants.
  &&&&&&&& No matter which group we belong to, we all benefit from sports. If you look around the campus, you will find that bookworms have disappeared, and, instead, there are healthy, strong, clever, modernized students everywhere.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐英语作文:sports,healthy and study
沐夕12922诘阅
你能等10分钟吗?
可以,要初中水平的
As the main field of the current international community diverts from
the military and economic strength to the soft power such as sports, sports is playing an increasing role in the international communications ..The sports is not only a series of competition but aslo a means of communication. operation and friendship..meanwhile ,sports is not
a thing that stands high above the masses ..it is grudually
stepping into our daily life...After chinese ordinary people is getting richer and richer ,most of the people focus their attention more on health..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sports and healthysports and healthysports and healthysports and healthysports and healthysports and healthysports and healthysports and healthysports and
我不用10分钟。 Most people bascially understand sports are good for health. A healthy body can bring many good ways. Most people now play basketball, soccer and jogging. They want a healthy body. A goo...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 healthy food作文 的文章

随机推荐