诗词 98948 篇,
诗人 2070 位
中华诗词网 www.cnpoem.net 中华诗词网.com
本站空间由提供 页面执行时间:15.625毫秒求一首押韵而有名的外国诗(英文)_百度知道
求一首押韵而有名的外国诗(英文)
最好是华兹华斯的
济慈的也行 ,一定要押韵
我有更好的答案
  玫瑰展露娇容,  皓月带着欢乐  四周顾盼明朗的清天,  繁星下的江河;  一位姑娘不曾受人称赞,  也不曾受过别人的爱怜;Immortal Poems of English Language&quot.  But yet I know, where er I go。  苔藓石旁的一株紫罗兰,  半藏着没有被人发现!  美丽得如同天上的星点!  她居住在白鸽泉水的旁边,  Waters on a starry night  Are beautiful and fair.  The sunshine is a glorious birth,灿烂辉煌;  可我知道无论到哪里,  尘世的光辉荣耀已从大地消亡。  (译自 &Ode&quot。  (郭沫若译)  Ode  The Rainbow comes and goes,  一颗唯一的星清辉闪闪。  她生无人知,死也无人唁,  不知她何时去了人间;  但她安睡在梦中,哦可怜,  对于我呵是个地异天变; by William Wordsworth from &quot,  That there hath past away a glory from the earth.  永生颂(二)  彩虹来去无踪;  A maid whom there were none to praise  华兹华斯诗欣赏:失去的爱  The Lost Love  By William Wordsworth  She dwelt among the untrodden ways  Beside the springs of Dove,  And lovely is the Rose,  The Moon doth with delight  Look round her when the heavens are bare,  婀娜仪态万千;  旭日初升,  And very few to love:  A violet by a mossy stone  Half hidden from the eye!  ---Fair as a star, when only one  Is shining in the sky.  She lived unknown, and few could know  When L  But she is in her grave, and oh,  The difference to me,  无人来往的路径通往四面
采纳率:35%
uccess Is Counted Sweetest
Success is counted sweetest
By those who ne'er succeed
To comprehened a nectar
Requires sorest need.
Not one of all the purple host
Who took the flag tody
Can tell the definition,
惟有极度的渴求
方能体会甘露的滋味。
身穿紫服的王者之师
今日虽高扬凯旗
却无一人能把胜利的
含义,说清道明, of victory, dying,
On whose forbidden ear
The distant strains of triumph
Break, agonized and clear.
成功的含义
从未成功的人们
最懂得成功的甜美。
战败者奄奄一息,
凯乐在远处奏响,
As he, defeated
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首外国的诗,名字叫《爱》,但是我忘了作者,希望能知道这首诗的内容。_百度知道
有一首外国的诗,名字叫《爱》,但是我忘了作者,希望能知道这首诗的内容。
听到一个广播诗歌节目,有一首外国的诗,名字叫《爱》,希望能知道这首诗的内容,但是我忘了作者今天上午10点,我在北京出租车上
我有更好的答案
Without a word。 我爱你, 不光因为你为我而做的事, 我的样子, 所以没人到过这里。 “Love” by Roy Croft I love you。 而我心里最美丽的地方..Но верно и тайно ведетОт радости и от покоя.Умеет так сладко рыдатьВ молитве тоскующей скрипки, And for drawing out Into the light All the beautiful belongings That no one else had looked Quite far enough to find, But for what You are making of me. I love you For the part of me T I love you For putting your hand Into my heaped-up heart And passing over All the foolish。 我爱你, 因为你能唤出, 我最真的那部分, Not only for what you are, But for what I am When I am with you. I love you, Not only for what You have made of yourself, W Out of the works Of my every day Not a reproach But a song, weak things That you can’t help Dimly seeing there. You have done it Without a touch. You have done it By being yourself,Почудится в дреме левкоя., 却被你的光芒照得通亮。 我爱你, 因为你穿越我心灵的旷野, 还因为, 为了你。时而闪光在眩目的霜里,时而隐现在紫罗兰的梦中……但它总坚定地悄悄引着你一步步远离欢乐与安宁,То в инее ярком блеснет。在思念的小提琴的祈求中但它总如此甜蜜地哭泣. 时而化一条小蛇盘成团, свернувшись клубком,У самого сердца колдует,То целые дни голубкомНа белом окошке воркует,И страшно ее угадатьВ еще незнакомой улыбке,在你的心头施巫术;时而化一只鸽子,成天间在乳白的窗口咕咕咕, 别人都不曾费心走那么远, 别人都觉得寻找太麻烦, 所以没人发现过我的美丽, 我能做成的事. I love you because you Are helping me to make Of the lumber of my life Not a tavern But a temple. Perhaps that is what Being a friend means, After all. I love you Because you have done More than any creed Could have done To make me good And more than any fate Could have done To make me happy, 如同阳光穿透水晶般容易, 我的傻气, 我的弱点, 在你的目光里几乎不存在, 和你在一起时爱---罗伊·克里夫特 我爱你, 不光因为你的样子, 还因为,而在你还不熟识的微笑中猜出它,又何等使你战栗。ЛюбовьТо змейкой
采纳率:27%
如同阳光穿透水晶般容易, 我的傻气, 我的弱点, 在你的目光里几乎不存在, Not only for what you are, But for what I am When I am with you. I love you, Not only for what You have made of yourself, 别人都不曾费心走那么远, 别人都觉得寻找太麻烦, 所以没人发现过我的美丽。 而我心里最美丽的地方。 “Love” by Roy Croft I love you, But for what You are making of me. I love you For the part of me T I love you For putting your hand Into my heaped-up heart And passing over All the foolish. You have done it By being yourself。 我爱你, 因为你能唤出, 我最真的那部分, 还因为, 为了你, 我的样子; Out of the works Of my every day Not a reproach But a song, Without a sign. I love you Because you have done More than any creed Could have done To make me good And more than any fate Could have done To make me happy, And for drawing out Into the light All the beautiful belongings That no one else had looked Quite far enough to find, Without a word. Perhaps that is what Being a friend means, After all. I love you because you Are helping me to make Of the lumber of my life Not a tavern But a temple。 我爱你, 因为你穿越我心灵的旷野。 我爱你, 不光因为你为我而做的事, 却被你的光芒照得通亮, weak things That you can’t help Dimly seeing there, 所以没人到过这里, 我能做成的事, 和你在一起时爱---罗伊·克里夫特 我爱你, 不光因为你的样子, 还因为. You have done it Without a touch
本回答被网友采纳
But for what I am When I am with you. I I love you For putting your hand Into my heaped-up heart And passing over All the foolish, weak things That you can’t help Dimly seeing there, And for drawing out Into the light All the beautiful belongings That no one else had looked Quite far enough to find. I love you because you Are helping me to make Of the lumber of my life Not a tavern B Out of the works Of my every day Not a reproach But a song. I love you Because you have done More than any creed Could have done To make me good And more than any fate Could have done To make me happy. You have done it Without a touch, Without a word, Without a sign. You have done it By being yourself. Perhaps that is what Being a friend means, Not only for what You have made of yourself, But for what You are making of me. I love you For the part of me That you bring out我爱你 不光因为你的样子 还因为 和你在一起时 我的样子 我爱你 不光因为你为我而做的事 还因为 为了你 我能做成的事 我爱你 因为你能唤出 我最真的那部分 我爱你 因为你穿越我心灵的旷野 如同阳光穿透水晶般容易 我的傻气 我的弱点 在你的目光里几乎不存在 而我心里最美丽的地方 却被你的光芒照的通亮 别人都不曾费心走那么远 别人都觉得寻找太麻烦 所以没人发现过我的美丽 所以没人到过这里 “Love” by Roy Croft I love you, Not only for what you are
《爱》作者:阿赫玛托娃时而化一条小蛇盘成团,在你的心头施巫术;时而化一只鸽子,成天间在乳白的窗口咕咕咕。时而闪光在眩目的霜里,时而隐现在紫罗兰的梦中……但它总坚定地悄悄引着你一步步远离欢乐与安宁。在思念的小提琴的祈求中但它总如此甜蜜地哭泣,而在你还不熟识的微笑中猜出它,又何等使你战栗。ЛюбовьТо змейкой, свернувшись клубком,У самого сердца колдует,То целые дни голубкомНа белом окошке воркует,То в инее ярком блеснет,Почудится в дреме левкоя...Но верно и тайно ведетОт радости и от покоя.Умеет так сладко рыдатьВ молитве тоскующей скрипки,И страшно ее угадатьВ еще незнакомой улыбке.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
作者的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有个国外的著名诗人,写了首诗,好像开头是 “ 像……”,里面还提到藤什么的,求诗人名字_百度知道
有个国外的著名诗人,写了首诗,好像开头是 “ 像……”,里面还提到藤什么的,求诗人名字
我有更好的答案