铜仁市2015语文2015德州中考语文试题试题

资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
贵州省铜仁市2015年中考数学试题(word版,含解析)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
1.(4分)(;铜仁市)2015的相反数是(  )
根据相反数的含义,可得求一个数的相反数的方法就是在这个数的前边添加“﹣”,据此解答即可.
解:根据相反数的含义,可得
2015的相反数是:﹣2015.
此题主要考查了相反数的含义以及求法,要熟练掌握,解答此题的关键是要明确:相反数是成对出现的,不能单独存在;求一个数的相反数的方法就是在这个数的前边添加“﹣”
2.(4分)(;铜仁市)下列计算正确的是(  )
A.a2+a2=2a4
B.2a2×a3=2a6
C.3a﹣2a=1
D.(a2)3=a6
试题试卷,真题,数学,中考,中考真题,初三,全国,2015
审核人:林章崇
扫一扫手机阅读更方便等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2015铜仁中考语文试题答案公布
来源:233网校&&&【考试就上233网校,大小考试都不怕】&&&日
已有415人加入
来源:233网校-责编:admin&&&
初中课程上新
¥300¥600
¥300¥600
¥300¥600
[备考资料]
[历年真题]
7月3日 13:42
大家好 我儿子中考才478分 我想让他读省重点 但是要花不少钱 有些人说 没必要 有些说看...
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月27日 11:2
我的所有成绩在六百分左右,我还想再提高,只是我的英语不好,怎么办
6月15日 14:4
全是初3学生&&& 。帮忙
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2015年贵州省铜仁市中考语文试卷及答案
下载积分:1600
内容提示:2015年贵州省铜仁市中考语文试卷及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:67|
上传日期: 20:51:43|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2015年贵州省铜仁市中考语文试卷及答案
官方公共微信9:00-18:00周一至周五2015年贵州省铜仁市初三中考真题英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:九年级试卷类型:中考真题适用省份:贵州试卷年份:2015年题数:26浏览数:2468解析人:易题库第一部分
选择题一、单选题报错1.—Hello! This is David.Can I speak to Tom? —Yes, ___________.A.Tom is meB.This is Tom speaking.C.I am TomD.My name is Tom.难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:539次评分:报错2.—Can you play ________ piano? —No, I can’t.But I can play ________ basketball.A.the, theB.the, aC.the, /D.a, the难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:535次评分:报错3.—You won’t pass the exam ________ you don’t work hard.—OK, I’ll do my best.A.andB.butC.ifD.so难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:525次评分:报错4.—Huang Wei rides a bike very well.Who taught him? —No one.He taught _________.A.himB.heC.hisD.himself难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:620次评分:报错5.—What animal do you like best? —I like __________ best.A.tigersB.applesC.vegetablesD.trees难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:504次评分:报错6.—Come here, I’ll tell you ___________ about your study.—OK, we’re coming.A.anything importantB.something importantC.important anythingD.important something难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:679次评分:报错7.—Did you see Tom yesterday? —No, I ___________ him for a long time.A.didn’t seeB.hasn’t seenC.sawD.haven’t seen难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:561次评分:报错8.—Excuse me, where is the bookstore? —Go ____ _ the bridge.You’ll see it on your left.A.onB.crossC.acrossD.through难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:516次评分:报错9.—__________ is it from your home to school? —It’s about 2 kilometers.A.How longB.How farC.How soonD.How often难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:564次评分:报错10.The story book is very ____________, I’m very __________ in it.A.interesting, interestedB.interested, interestingC.interest, interestedD.interesting, interest难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:570次评分:报错11.—How much is the dress? —It ________ me 400 yuan.A.costB.spentC.tookD.paid难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:550次评分:报错12.I can’t _________ my pen.Can you ________ it?A.find, look atB.look at, seeC.look for, look atD.find, see难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:517次评分:报错13.—There ________ a basketball game in our school tomorrow.—Great!A.is going to haveB.will beC.beD.will have难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:479次评分:报错14.—Where is your mother?—She _________ Guiyang.A.has gone toB.has been toC.has been inD.went to难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:495次评分:报错15.—Alice, don’t put your things here, ___________.—OK, I will.A.put away themB.put on themC.put them awayD.put them on难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:565次评分:第二部分
非选择题二、完形填空报错16.阅读下面短文,从短文后面各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。  In China, spring &1 &in March.The weather gets warm.Everything comes back to &2 .  Trees turn green and flowers come &&3& .It is a wonderful season.  Summer begins in June.It is very hot.It often rains and &4 &it rains heavily.  Fall comes &5 &summer.It is the harvest season and the farmers are busy &6 .It’s cool and &7 &fall from the trees.The cold weather is coming.  Winter lasts &8 &December to February.It’s a very cold season.We’d better &9 &warm clothes.The wind blows &10 &and sometimes there is ice and snow.1.A.return & & & B.returns & & & & & C.returned2.A.life & & & & B.lives & & & & & & C.live&& 3.A.up & & & & & B.out & & & & & & & C.in4.A.sometime & & B.some times & & & &C.sometimes5.A.after & & & &B.before & & & & & &C.on&&& 6.A.harvest & & &B.harvests & & & & &C.harvesting7.A.leafs & & & &B.leaves & & & & & &C.leaf&&& 8.A.for & & & & &B.to & & & & & & & &C.from9.A.wear & & & & B.to wear & & & & & C.wearing10.A.strong & & &B.stronger & & & & &C.strongly难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:636次评分:三、信息匹配报错17.从B栏中找出与A栏相对应的答语。&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B1.What does she do?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &A.I was born on May 1st, 2001.2.May I have a look at your present?& &&& &B.I’m afraid you can’t.3.Shall we go to the zoo?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.She is a student.4.When were you born? &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D.I want to buy a pair of shoes.5.What can I do for you?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& E.Good idea.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:281次评分:报错18.从方框内选择能填入对话相应空白处的适当选项。A:Lily, what would you like to do at Linda’s birthday party?B:I’d like to sing some songs.A:&&&&&&&&&& 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:English songs.&&&&&&&& 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A:Yes, I’d love to.But I can’t sing English songs.B:&&&&&&&&&& 3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A:I’d like to play the piano.B:_&&&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A:I can also perform balletB:&&&&&&&&&& 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A:No, I can’t.But Li Hua can.He can perform ballet very well.B:I’m sure we’ll enjoy ourselves.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:886次评分:四、阅读理解报错19.阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。  Sports are important in English life.The people of England are sports lovers.Some of the world’s famous sports began here such as football and cricket.   Football is a game played in winter and early morning.Lots& of people play football in parks or playgrounds just for fun.With hundreds of year’s history, it is one of the most important sports in England.The English love football very much and they turned most of their main players into famous persons.David Beckham and Bobby Charlton became heroes for many children.The most interesting part of the English football year is the FA(Football Association) Cup Final each May.1.Sports are ________ in English life.  A.impotant.  B.not important.  C.unpopular.  D.impossible.2.Football is a fast game played _________.  A.in winter.  B.in early spring.  C.in summer.  D.A and B.3.A lot of people in England play football in _________.  A.fields.  B.school& halls.  C.parks or playgrounds.  D.Gyms.4.David Beckham and Bobby Charlton became heroes for many _________.  A.teachers.  B.children.  C.workers  D.farmers.5.According to the passage, the FA(Football Association) Cup Final is in __________.  A.each April  B.each June  C.each May.  D.each August难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:1216次评分:报错20.阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。  In China, safety education is becoming more and more important now.The last Monday in March is for students to learn it at school.It helps students learn more about& what& they should do to keep themselves safe.What are the accidents at school? Take a look.  Stampedes(踩踏), earthquakes and fires are the main accidents at school.  A stampede always happens in crowded places.When students around you begin to push, just stand there and try to hold onto something.If you fall down in the crowd, move to one side and protect your head with your hands around.  When earthquakes happen, you can get under a desk quickly and hold on.It’ll protect you from falling things.If you are& outdoors, find a place away from buildings, trees, and power lines.  When there’s a fire, leave the classroom quickly.It’s better to put& something wet over your mouth and nose.In this way, you won’t breathe in smoke.Many people die in a fire, not because of the fire but smoke.It makes them& cough& and they can’t breathe.That’s very dangerous!& So when you want to get out, you should make yourself close to the floor.Then you can breathe some fresh air.1.Stampedes(踩踏), earthquakes and fires are the main accidents _________.  A.at school.  B.at home  C.on the farm.  D.in the open air.2.A stampede always happens in ___________ places.  A.busy  B.dirty  C.crowded  D.clean3.When earthquakes happen, you can get _________ a desk quickly and hold on.  A.on  B.under  C.near  D.behind4.Which is the following sentences is Right  A.When there’s a fire, don’t leave the classroom quickly&&&&&   B.Many people die in a fire, not because of the fire but smoke.  C.When you want to get out of it, you shouldn’t make yourself close to the floor  D.It’s better to put& something dry over your mouth and nose 5.What’s the best title(标题) for the article?  A.Health Education  B.Manners Education  C.Habits Education  D.Safety Education难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:748次评分:五、其他报错21.  Long long ago, there was no paper in the world.People had to write characters(汉字) in bamboo slips or stones.Then there was a man named Cai Lun who was a Chinese man.He made people use all kinds of things to invent paper.From then on, people can use paper to write on.Paper is a great invention.We always remember the great inventor Cai Lun.Nowadays paper is very useful in our work, study and our life.It really means a lot to human beings.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正 (A)与误 (B)。1.Long long ago, there was paper in the world.2.Cai Lun was a Chinese man.3.Paper is a great invention.4.Nowadays paper isn’t very useful in our work, study and our life5.It really means a lot to human beings难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:621次评分:六、阅读填空报错22.  Known as the mother river by all the Chinese people, the Huanghe River(Yellow river) is the second longest river in China after the Changjiang River.It is 5464 kilometers long.It starts from the Kunlun Mountains northwestern Qinghai Province.It runs through nine provinces and flows to Bohai Sea in Shangdong Province.The first appearance of the name “ Yellow River” is in The Book of Han.The word “yellow” describes the color of the muddy water in the lower course of the river.根据以上短文内容,完成下列表格。答案书写在答题卡卷Ⅱ各小题规定的位置。每空一词。难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:943次评分:七、单词拼写报错23.根据括号里所给的汉语写出英语单词。1.Try to ________ (步行) or ride a bike when you travel a short distance.2.Chinese people usually eat ________ (月饼) on Mid-autumn Day.3.It isn’t ________ (容易的) to learn English well.4.Do you want to ________ (制作) cards by hand for your teachers on Teachers’ Day?5.Cars pollute the ________ (空气),so remember: Use your legs.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:747次评分:报错24.用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Enjoy ____________(read), children! You can get more knowledge.2.With the help of my P.E.teacher, I run _________(fast) than before.3.You can ___________(search) for information on the Internet.4.June is the ___________(six) month of the year.5.We are going to Mountain Fanjing if it is _________(sun) tomorrow.难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:1083次评分:八、短文改错报错25.下列短文的划线部分是错误的,请将其正确答案书写指定的位置。  Linda is my friend.She is 15 year old.I got an e-mail & & & & & 1.__________from her yesterday.She said she likes science and was good at it.&& 2.__________Every summer she traveled and her parents.She said traveling &&&&&&& 3.__________was an important part in her life.Of all the place she visited, & & 4.__________she likes Paris best so it was mordern and beautiful. & & & & & & & &5.__________She learnt that China is an large and beautiful country & & & & & & & 6.__________with a history of 5,000 years.That July she will go to Beijing & & & 7.__________with her parents on plane.They will stay in Beijing for a week&&& && 8.__________I am sure I will show they around Beijing. & & & & & & & & & & & & & 9.__________I’m sure they will have a well time in China. & & & & & & & & & & &10._________难度系数:0.70-0.56浏览:592次评分:九、书面表达报错26.近年来我国的发展世人瞩目,中国的传统文化正越来越受到各国朋友的关注。请根据提示,以“The Spring Festival”为题写一篇短文,向外国朋友介绍我国的春节。要求:1、字迹工整,规范;2、 80词左右;3、根据所给要点及参考词汇,可适当发挥。& &①春节是中国农历年(the lunar year) 的第一天;& &②春节前:一个月前开始准备(prepare)食物,打扫卫生,装饰(decorate)房子;& &③除夕(On Chinese New Year’s Eve):家人团员(get together), 吃年夜饭(big dinner),& & &守夜(stay up till midnight), 放烟花鞭炮(play fireworks and crackers);& &④大年初一(the first day):穿新衣(put on new clothes),向父母拜年(greet parents),& & &收压岁钱(get lucky money)The Spring FestivalIn China, the Spring festival is ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________难度系数:0.55-0.41浏览:1087次评分:试题版权声明:该试题由用户上传,如涉及版权问题请发邮件到,我们核实确认后会予以删除。 -->记住密码合作方快速登录请您选择错误类型
错误描述:
0-500字描述字数太多,请修改提交成功!感谢您对易题库的支持,谢谢:-)我的试卷清空评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 2015中考语文试题 的文章

随机推荐